/inf/

I’m lucky enough to be in a mutual inflation couple. I’d love to inflate her and have my way. Actually already have ;)

I also wouldn’t mind inflating together in a scenario. Who knows maybe someone has revenge on us like that thread below or a third can join along with her and I’ll be the inflator 😂

But she’s blessed and means the world so if she’s happy that’s what’s best. And being inflated of course lol
I'm lucky enough to be in a mutual inflation couple. l'd love to inflate her and have my way. Actually already have ;)
I also wouldn't mind inflating together in a scenario.
Who knows maybe someone has revenge on us like that thread below or a third can join along with her andI'll be the inflator (;
As long as it’s something she’s completely okay with 🌼
But she's blessed and means the world so if she's happy that's what's best. And being inflated of course lol
>>59748
I wish more people could see love in this arena is possible. Maybe if people viewed things less as taboo and more just emotions to regulate we’d be in a better place but alas.

Having a perfect inflation partner irl is a blessing and not one I’m going to take for granted.
Couples, serious or not?
>>60645
Serious. 👓
>>60645
Serious. I’m just as confused.
Would love the idea of spending a weekend drinking cake shake and see who can get the biggest and most bloated gut... Winner gets to choose the sex position and the looser has chug a double serving of the shake before the act.
>>59735 (OP)
Friends with benefits, do they count?