/inf/

(354 KB, 835x1080, D5AA04D2-9917-4261-87BF-D94EDFCF2D9F.jpeg)
Lately I’ve been having a dream of being inflated by a group of sexy woman, until I was huge and helpless and they just did whatever they want with me. Smack me around as a ball, squeeze me, etc. So I’m asking this, if a group of sexy woman decided to inflate you, who would they be (can be anyone), how big would you want to get and what would they do to you after?
>>59110 (OP)
Either by sexy clown girls or the succubi from helluva boss.
Anywhere from 10 feet diameter to blimp sized.
And finally, teasing me, rubbing me, bouncing me, maybe farting on me in front of an audience, and making me cum over and over again until they decide to pop me.
If it’s the succubi who pop me, I would love it if was transformed into an incubus or succubus as a result of exploding.
I’d love for two witty beautiful ladies to turn things around and put me in a blueberry suit and start recording me to humiliate me. They’d probably like that I bet ;)

Just make a big show about how now I’m the one in their hands and how they’ve been waiting for this day for so long. And of course I would consensually give myself to them as their revenge takes hold.

Oomph I can only imagine how maddeningly pleasurable this would be for everyone as I’m nothing but they're play thing now! I never used to be so Switch like this but I like it..
Why are there so many of these fantasizing threads lately?
>>59752
Normies sussing us out for reasons. Literally no inflationists would ask this many questions they would just tell us their cum ridden story we didn’t want to hear anyway.

“hihihihi” 👓
>>59754
This is my first time asking, and I'm not without my own fantasies. Although none of them involve myself getting bigger.
>>59763
Oh just being the inflator instead like a dom mommy witch or something huh
>>59752
You’re right. And the writing style is the same for all the posts so it’s obviously the same op over various months. Maybe expand your horizons a bit and connect with people more irl?
>>59773
Just because there the same writing style doesn't really mean it can be the same person plus although people are weird just uploading art and clips does get kind of boring. This is annoying though.
>>59110 (OP)
>Lately I’ve been having a dream of being inflated by a group of sexy woman, until I was huge and helpless and they just did whatever they want with me. Smack me around as a ball, squeeze me, etc. So I’m asking this, if a group of sexy woman decided to inflate you, who would they be (can be anyone), how big would you want to get and what would they do to you after?
Only if I was a woman.
>>59752
Newcomers to the kink are like first time druggies.