/inf/

(69 KB, 1000x997, 7F45D11D-BE55-4E73-A647-B681AFCEDCAA.jpeg)
What Inflation clip or scene from a cartoon, video game, commercial, etc. would you want to put yourself in?

Basically if you were the character that was being inflated. You can even have other stuff happen if you want.

For example, I would want to be Stan from Space Jam being inflated to a blimp. Being inflated with helium to then become a huge balloon while the whole stadium watches me get big and then deflate back to normal.
I was trying to add examples but for some reason one of the files wasn’t submitted in. My apologies.
Probably a Wonka's Factory scenario where I inflate into a blueberry
(1.4 MB, 360x270, vprJ4n.gif)
Audrey's stuffing in Eropean Vaction. Stuffing myself silly until I'm a bloated balloon that can barely sit at the table. Except I end up exploding in my version.
>>59119
Sometimes a princess has to eat 👀
>>59108 (OP)
Both the scene from space jam and who framed roger rabbit?
The scene where I make a few berries blow and have the blessed one be my gf and I guess for theming yeah we’ll use 71’ as a base

Imagine trying to have three or four 05 sized berries in that room no way lol
The scene where I make a few annoying witch berries blow and have a separate blessed berry be my gf and I guess for theming yeah we’ll use 71’ as a base
Imagine trying to have three or four 05 sized berries in that room no way lol
Be inflated like the guy in this ad:

https://youtu.be/ODcuaJkz6pc

Except instead of letting me go to float off into the sky, she parades me around for everyone to see: like a humiliating parade float.
Probably a Hood in Horror type situation, just tie me down and stuff me until I pop.
The king from Raggity Ann and Andy.

Endless full body inflation! I would just avoid sharp objects.