/inf/

(107 KB, 809x512, C4760389-3150-40F2-8E88-75C36EF5359C.jpeg)
What’s your favorite type of inflation and why?
(Substance or Body Part or Both)
Breast, Butt, Body, etc. Air, Water, Helium, etc.
or Blueberry

Optional Bonus Question: Who would you want to inflate with your favorite type of inflation?
Celebrities, Characters, etc.
I like the full body inflation with air mainly, but also with the puffy cheeks, and swollen hands and feet. I like it when the inflation is just spontaneous. I like the process of the change and the size they get when their bodies are fully round, and that there's no reason for why it's happening.

I could see it with Elizabeth Olsen or Emilia Clarke
Subtle.
Mine personally is a full body and belly, andsuit inflation, air or water doesn't matter I just like seeing females with catsuits, wetsuits, dry suit and any full bodysuits get really big
Full body inflation of any type, as long as the person getting inflated looses control of their limbs because the sheer mass of their body is almost consuming them
>>59854
God I’d love to inflate this one 5’7” witchy brat this way I feel like I’m going through some weird personal awakening and I like it lol
Everything except eyes and hands/feet.
(191 KB, 1249x1258, milkybody_tmms46-3.jpg) (3.7 MB, 5100x6600, MaxVal.jpg) (662 KB, 2000x1442, ShionBalloon.jpg) (838 KB, 4096x3165, Fa7yEMjXEAAlixS.jfif)
I have a fetish for 4 things: Fat/Weight gain, inflation, feet, and macrophilia. Combining any of these things together is what I love the most, therefore the best thing ever to me is an inflated giantess with big, sexy feet (not sure how to combine weight gain with inflation, unless they start off fat and then start inflating)
>>63082
Whatever it is you like I hope you find satisfaction. It’s borderline impossible to find a partner that is also into inflation so it’s a blessing that must be fostered. We live in interesting times but with hope we can persevere ☀️
>>63087
You don't need to find a partner who shares your fetish to get sexual fulfillment in life. Foot fetishes are probably the most most common fetish on the planet, but there are very little women who actually get turned on by having their feet worshipped. Even if a person doesn't share your fetish it's enough that they love you enough that they will facilitate it to because they want to make you happy (and vice-versa, with partners that have kinks you don't share). Plus the majority of this stuff is physically impossible to achieve in real life anyway, all I really need is acceptance that this stuff turns me on, they don't need to do anything with it.
>>63133
That’s all true but that doesn’t diminish the special bond two people who have had this fetish by default can share. It’s something special that’s worth fostering. It’s so easy today with how bad the world is at the moment to want to lose hope in things but it really is special when people can connect like that in a spiritual way. You’re correct but the notion that two people with the fetish isn’t something special or unique is a little silly
>>63133
Also my gf actually does get turned on when her toes get sucked so I have a counter to your point there too though I know what you mean.
>>63133
I have no real life literal inflation fantasies so that’s irrelevant too. I get what you’re saying but you can’t diminish the uniqueness and bond that comes with that sort of union. I believe it’s worth bettering yourself for if that’s a relevant situation. I like to try and stay positive
>>63142
I'm not saying that 2 people with the fetish is silly, and I'd love to meet someone who also has an inflation kink. But on the big lists of boxes to check when looking for an ideal partner, having the same kink as me is just a small part of it and it would be nearly impossible to find someone who ticks all the boxes so I have to prioritize on what's most important (and that goes for a lot of relationships, not just ones with obscure fetishes/ kinks). Plus kinks are not set in stone, often you can come to get turned on by what your partner likes and discover things about yourself that you never knew, so it would be limiting to dismiss someone when you don't initially share the same kink (like that foot example before, most women don't get turned on by having there toes sucked but people have begun to develop the kink after being with someone with a foot fetish).
Also just to note above, it's important to distinguish the difference between a kink and fetish since I've been using them interchangeably since now, but I shouldn't. A kink is something that enhances a sexual experience, but isn't necessary for gratification, but a fetish is essential. So for what I mentioned before about, I have a fat, macro and inflation kink but a foot fetish, meaning someone having nice feet is essential for me, but the other stuff isn't. In that case you shouldn't be with someone who can't accommodate/ share your fetish otherwise you won't be sexually satisfied, but kinks can be worked out.
>>63176
Point is couples that genuinely share the fetish by default are diamonds in the rough and it’s important to acknowledge that and how that fosters a unique timeless love. Good luck.