/inf/

(129 KB, 1200x1600, D784FE83-E35D-4041-A0A4-A7285CB4A542.jpeg)
Would you rather be an inflator (someone who only likes to inflate other people) or an inflatee (someone who only likes to be inflated) or both
and why?
Inflatee, I have always wondered how it would feel like and it evolved to me being a fuck blimp
Inflated, always have fun blowing myself up! I prefer oral inflation aswell since it's much easier and you can directly stretch the stomach. Being inflated brings in all different types of scenarios, like being inflated by a comforting loved one or being brought to the verge of bursting by a teasing dom which is my favorite scenario so far!
Inflator. I can't help but love seeing the pleasure on an inflatee's face while they're enormous and helpless, full to the brim. It's adorable.
I can go either way. Honestly, I think I'd prefer inflating someone, popping them, then inflating and popping myself. Sounds like heaven.
Inflator for me. It's more personal preference.
Depends on the inflation.
Air: Inflator
Liquid: Inflator
Blueberry: Both
Helium: Inflatee
(60 KB, 576x798, millywonka.jpeg)
>>58580 (OP)
For me it's about 75% observing women getting inflated, 25% them inflating me.
Lately I've found it a pretty fun fantasy to have a sarcastic female Wonka poking fun at me while I undergo humiliating transformation into a blueberry.
>>58580 (OP)
Bit of both as of late. Unfortunately, the appeal of being the inflatee is taking over and now thoughts of sexy women pumping me up to be their balloon is more arousing than watching women inflate themselves.

Guess it's just the idea of being desirable enough that they'd do that to me is what's arousing. Probably not a good sign mentally.
>Tfw no gaggle of spelluser amazons to inflate me.
>>59085
There’s these two witches I know irl I would totes let them do this to me together recharge my AA batteries and take all that pent up frustration on me mommy sorry ;o ✨
>>59085
Ah yes a gaggle of teasing spell casting amazons. Also subtle. Jigs up AAJ
Start out as the inflator, filling up my gf nice and big and round, then whatever I'm filling her with backs up into me until we're both big, round, tight blimps
>>59859
That sounds really great. Mutual inflation is always the best in my experience. I’ll never forget the one time I and my inflatee gf dared to actually inflate together once in a phone rp Wonka-esque scenario where we both filled up together while simultaneously fucking each other. It was weird but also one of the greatest sexual experiences of my life. It’s amazing what we can do when we break down the barriers of our fear, uncertainty, and doubt
>>59859
That sounds really great. Mutual inflation is always the best in my experience. I’ll never forget the one time I and my inflatee gf dared to actually inflate together once in a phone rp Wonka-esque scenario where we both filled up together while simultaneously fucking each other. It was weird but also one of the greatest sexual experiences of my life. It’s amazing what we can do when we break down the barriers of our fear, uncertainty, and doubt
Mostly inflatee, but I can go either way I suppose. I mean mutual inflation is awesome so I've got no complaints there.
(2.1 MB, 912x540, sunnyray3.mp4)
>drink fizzy lifting drink, ignoring warnings
>bubbly hissing sound
>clothes start to feel tight, then start to rip
>uncontrollable, helium-filled erection tears through pants
>music starts
>dance team of sexy loompa girls appears
>one ties a string around inflated cock
>clothes gone
>spherical
>you're floating
>they march you around like a literal parade balloon while singing a song about how dumb you are
>miss wonka to loompa girls: "try and get the helium out of him without popping him — i won't hold you responsible though"
Video is what you see as you inflate.
>>59898
Fuck that would yup never thought I’d be down for that so bluntly but you wrote it up so good so fuck it lol
You know I always thought of a woman blew up with a giant ass in some way you could ironically say “look at her serves her right, she’s such an ass..”
Going with this scenario same thing with blown up dude brat except in this case he’s such a dick.. 😳😤🥵
>>59898
Pretty damn hot. Trio of women/group of women inflating you is always a hot scenario. Especially when they start playing with you.
>>60233
Yeah especially when they have pent up frustration and revenge on you they want to play out ✨ all in good fun of course. A trio playing with me sounds like a blessing they could record it too and keep it as a keepsake reminder of the silly boy that they he was big stuff only to be put in his place and kept as a memory and lesson instead 😉
>>59898
This is really hot. That vid is a great choice for loompa girls.
Both. We pump each other with my gf. She pumps me "to be a big man because it turns her on", and I just want a huge belly for myself. I pump her up because I want her stomach to be bigger and rounder so that I can touch it even more, and she imagines that she is inflated with my cum. Ofc we fuck after inflation
(265 KB, 1578x2047, FenE-cyUcAE3BpQ.jpg)
Males are inflators. Females are inflatees and sometimes inflators of other females.
/thread
>>64823
Mhm yes and there’s so many ways to play with you in either setting ;)
>>64823
males can definitely be inflatees, what are you talking about?
>>58585
Post fantasy. Bonus point if lucid dream.
Inflator, personally being an inflatee could never bring as much horny power in contrast to being an inflator.