/inf/

(111 KB, 1024x1032, 14D9A5DD-BC52-48F8-B90F-BF1618CE06B9.jpeg)
Be honest, whether your a male or female, If you genuinely want to be inflated, how would you want to happen?

What substance would you want to be used? Air, Helium, Water, Slime?

What object would you want to be used?
A hose, a dart, a pill, food, drink?

Who do you want to inflate you?
Your significant other, a friend, yourself, bf or gf?

How big would you want to get?
Big enough or up to (just) the bursting point?
[NO POPPING] 🤮

And Finally

Where would you want it to happen?
At a crowd full of people, location with some people or a private location?
(19 KB, 639x425, misatke.jpg)
EDIT: *grammar mistake my apologies*
If you genuinely want to be inflated, how would you want IT to happen?

Also how would I want it for me to happen?

I would like to be inflated with air, with a hose in my mouth. I would want my future (hopefully) girlfriend who is also into inflation (maybe) to do it. I want it to be at a location, full of beautiful ladies just watching me. (I'm not the star of the show, but I feel like ladies need a break and would have fun seeing dudes become balloons and I would volunteer.)😁 I want to be a huge blimp. First my cheeks, then my stomach (just round and soft), then my ass (so huge and puffy, I want to squeeze it), then my hands and feet and then everywhere else, as big up to just the bursting point. My face will just pretend to be in shock. My eyes will me wide open as I'm blowing up, when in reality, I'm really enjoying it. I'm just seeing all the beautiful woman on the ground, smiling as my ballooned is in the air thinking about the fun I'm having right now. After I'm inflated to the size of a blimp, my (hopefully future inflation loving) girlfriend will tie my with a string and carry me around. Eventually, once I get bored, she can deflate me, flying all around and being back to normal.

SHORT ANSWER: I would want to be inflated with air, to a blimp, by my (future) girlfriend, in front of some other girls. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>58540 (OP)
I am male and I want to be inflated by Verosika mayday via both puffkissing and blowjob inflation by the other sex demons in public. How big? A parade balloon and close to bursting.

Other fantasy inflator is Lena hyena from who framed roger rabbit?
>>58540 (OP)
Bumping to prove the point from a lower post that the same weird obsessive normie anon(s) keep posting weird shit asking us all a bunch of questions but offering nothing. Weird.
>>59765
your saying that on a thread called inflation lol XD
>>59777
Weird op behavior and the topic being inflation don’t relate the original observation still stands
3dpd?
>>60646
No not even close. 3 dimensions for sure 🪁🌱 any coincidences happening atm are news to me too
>>60646
No not even close. 3 dimensions for sure 🪁🌱
As I mentioned in a previous thread

Have dextrose saline drips placed all over my body. Arms l, legs, belly, chest, cock/balls, ass, everywhere and just keep filling me up like a water balloon.

Then, when the bags are empty, have women oil themselves up and rub themselves against my body as the dextrose in the saline makes me swell up even more.

It is medically possible and I would pay an embarrassing amount of money to have the procedure done safely.
>>60673
Could this work has an enema?