/inf/

(4.1 MB, 4000x3000, A84E865D-9DF1-4A81-AA8D-AA87F00A9637.png)
Post whatever art you have from them. If you have any stuff he’s only posted on theneverwere report my post that would be really appreciated
(2.8 MB, 1900x1600, 3049859C-D7D8-4840-BC1E-41EC60ED6FC2.png)
Wouldn’t it be funny if someone actually was ballsy enough to commission them to do a sequel to this. Honestly would be very respectable
>>57963
Do you have these pictures with a higher quality?
>>57968
i did and i knew a place you were able to get them but ig he either deleted them or the place got taken down ill take a look in my stash and get back to you
>>57958
Honestly, his tracer looked pretty cute and it’s pretty disappointing we never got to see at least the sequel for this. Hell I wouldn’t mind just seeing the WIP of it because it would’ve really good
>>57958
Be my guest 70 bucks a pop
>>58065
When I get the money I will. I’m going back to my job next month and when I get the green then I will commission a sequel. I swear it!
>>58161
Shame it wasn't that cute anime girl.
>>58192
I think the only anime characters he likes are panty and stocking. Maybe the two demon sisters from that show too.
>>57954
Who are the two characters in the first two images?
>>58219
rita loud and the mom from ok-ko
>>58219
It's Starfire and Raven in their designs from the DC Superhero Girls show (in their human disguises specifically)
>>57953
Ok, but who is the character from the second and last image image?
>>57954
Also lol you legit made him do a normal and fuck it hentai time baby edition of this inflation work
>>58795
Actually this was from theneverwere’s old dis-cord server. Altz posted a lot of random sketches exclusively there for what I presume were wips for stuff that just never got finished.
There was some art there of inflated Gloria and Nancy from Big City Greens. I think one for them had Gloria being stuck in a door.
I always get weirded out that he likes to draw child characters in these fetish scenarios. In get that they’re not real, but they’re still child characters.
Like if he did more like 19 to older characters then I wouldn’t really care but his recent art has Cindy Vortex, who is a 10 year old.
Idk, maybe I should just not care and look at a different artist.
>>58825
I mean yeah if you don't like it there are always other artists
>>59473
Next we need Linda herself inflated via very lewd means as a result of Francine trying to get revenge on someone clearly enjoying every minute of it
Honestly surprised that Altz didn’t do any new inflation or WG art of the nymphs or warrior princesses from the rayman games with the announcement of rayman being a playable character in the DLC of Mario + Rabbids 2.
(356 KB, 1200x1200, file.png)
>>63117
Ha this is my First request from them just finished yesterday!! Of Ariel from Middlemost Post not having to worry about driving her blimp threw the skies. Because now when getting rolypoly and light She’s now her Own Blimp! Lol
>>63117
I really didn't think anyone would make fetish art of this show.

I hope someone does Lily or Ms. Pam.
>>66678
Yeah glad I commissioned him with the first expansion art of her ever lol

and yeah I hope these 2 get round art someday soon too!
(41 KB, 854x480, 3d59d5d7-e583-41c8-bac6-95525ba9f1f4_screenshot.jpg) (19 KB, 300x169, Sc335_0190.jpg)
>>66867
I hope someone commissions a Linda mamari sequel with blowkiss blowback. Maybe even I don't know a pissed Francine bike pumping a Hailey why because she would probably kill someone with a bike pump if you pissed her off just right ( can't find the right image but she pointed a gun at her in killer vacation)
(193 KB, 1280x2275, gina_on_tha_beach_by_tjlive5_ddj760w-fullview.jpg) (54 KB, 500x375, MV5BNDgzMDU5NDIwMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDUwNzU1MjE@._V1_.jpg)
Also there's Jessica the aunt chick who was dating rich roger who would make a good revenge scenario there's Also Jessica and Tracy from spring breakers who I think are in college but I'd double fact check the ages before you'd commission something with them. (Remember college characters are almost always 18 plus i just can't remember if they were in collage or high school I think college) but point is so may good characters from this and other family guy based series
>>68083
? Familiar who this?
>>68143
Stacy from Rick and Morty
bump
>>63117
Who's that character?