/inf/

(1.1 MB, 4634x2992, LivGetsBallooned(MouthALT).png) (2.7 MB, 5244x2992, DarcyGetFunnyInflated(BacksideAlt).png)
Figured I'd start a thread for sharing commissions we've gotten done by people in the past. These can be anything from stuff artists just haven't gotten around to posting yet in they're spare time or stuff you once wished to remain private but are now comfortable with sharing whatever the reason they have to be works the artist hasn't shared in any way on their main profiles or extremely obscure

Anyways happy sharing
(1.1 MB, 4634x2992, LivGetsBallooned(BacksideALT).png) (2.8 MB, 5244x2992, DarcyGetFunnyInflated(MouthAlt).png)
Theses alts as well as the arts above we're done by drakeinflates aka formerly drake and I don't think they've seen the light of day outside of a few shares in private.

First is liv Moore (rose McIver) getting pumped on a drunken fun evening by her horny friend Peyton
(aly michalka)

And the second is Darcy from wandavision getting pumped up by loki

Anyways here's 2 of mine I figured Worth a share
(1.6 MB, 3325x3391, babydoll.png)
Remembered commissioning EdgeOfMind back in December of last year this piece; for months on end, I would often reach out to him and was assuming that the piece was gonna get scrapped but thankfully I was proven wrong and was definitely worth the wait... TL;DR got into BTAS last year during a depressing point in my life where I just wanted to give up and it definitely was the right show at the right time, basically see it as a comfort show, especially this girl and her redesign in the final season
(1.0 MB, 1006x794, puyo_pop_by_sleepy_q_dcte4tw-pre[1].png)
Here's one I got from Sleepy-Q back in 2018ish. IDK if it ever got posted but she changes accounts like pairs of pants, so no chance is it public now, lol.
>>58867

Lol, fuck off moralfag, it's not like she's a real person
Are people just gonna bitch about the Loli somebody posted or legal Loli for you moral fags or post more commissions and stuff?
>>57293 (OP)
>Commission that never see the light of day
How sad!
>>60167
True usually this is a result of multiple reasons most case scenarios I find though the artist just never got around to posting it so that said share away I guess
>>58867
Ironically this is Baby Doll from an episode of the 90's Batman the animated series who's whole episode was about her kidnapping her former co-stars from a show she acted on forcing them to be her family. She was an adult trapped looking like a child due to some rare birth defect.
>>60181
There should definitely be incentives to go public.
Anyone gonna post anything? Like come on there's gotta be something some of you can share that isn't too private

Come on we're all degenerates here just how dank can your shit be lol
>>57305 Currently in the same boat with Edge. Bought one back in Jan and he pretty much refuses to work on it or give me my money back. If he gave you yours, however, that makes me just a bit more optimistic.
More?
>>59037 Like anyone has a moral high ground here of all places. I dont even care for the artwork im just tired of the same weak arguments
>>66073
Kill yourself