/inf/

>>55428 (OP) you made a whole fuckin thread for this shit?
>random chick pretends to blow up boobs with her thumb

>This guy making an entire thread dedicated to it!
>>55443 Ye except it doesn't look like she blew up her boobs. It looks like she took a breath/stuck her chest out then bouncing on her bed to make them jiggle. She looks great though and I love the primadonna honies with the bimbo and the huge silicon boobs. My young boyish dreams come true, only that she was a milf but without the m, and not a trophy wife but a divorcee. These mature thots used to be sooooo sexy to talk to back in the day. These days instagram and the lgbtq crowd has gassed their heads up and they behave kind of corny, to be honest.... but still hot! Make them bigger!!! I said biggerrr!!!!!
>>55447 touch some grass dude
>>55459
>Tells people to touch grass
>Already on bbwchan

You are as much a lost cause as him, why do you even talk?
>>55478
>>55478
>You are as much a lost cause as him
~
Is 8f7d97 your boyfriend or something? Cuz if not you need to hop off his dick
>>55486
I swear you can't make a point for anyone else on the internet anymore without being accused of dickriding? Lmao, what are you, twelve?
Lol are all these threads just one person trying to one up the other with pathetic emo remarks of why said person is a loser and they should go commit rock slide

If something is dumb and you don't like it move the fuck on why stare at it and let it bother you. If you don't have anything positive about it then best to move on there's much more to do in a giving day than give a crap or at least make it interesting with some memes
Okay. Now I hate this thread. Thanks fellas. You have a way of making everything stupid
>>55539
All she did is laid back 💀