/inf/

(14 KB, 259x194, images (1).jpeg)
Decided to make a thread dedicated to this. About discussing any fantasies about being a big blueberry, blimp, whale or curvy bitch, and discussing ways of experiencing them. I guess I'll start with mine. I for the most part dislike how flat my body is, so I usually fantasize about having a hourglass figure, or more of a chubby mom bod (big tits, ass, hips, n tummy). I usually use a couple layers of clothing with some pillows n blankets in larger clothes i buy on sale to add the extra heft to my frame. A good thing about it is using this method gives you some weight to your new assets. I use a cloth belt to tie my shirt off for my chest to keep my 'breasts' in then throw another shirt over. I usually just throw a shirt over it to help with the illusion, if your shirt is big enough and the belt isn't too tight, they will usually jiggle around realisticly enough form your perspective. Same goes from the rear. The rear you just putt some padding for your ass n thighs in your pants(I wear a thinner pair of pants for cleanliness reasons) then adjust then, tie em up and throw another pair of pants over em. So ye, that's how I do it, I hope this leads to a thread of ideal swapping.
Sounds hot, you should send a pic of you dressed up 🙂
Bumping thread, I know we used to have something like this before
IRL inflator here.
New technique I've been using is laying on my back and then transitioning to an upright position, definitely helps the gas flow up and in. The relatively tough part is getting it into the small intestine but after that, bypassing the stomach valve and truly inflating is no sweat.

A strong pump or compressed gas is key though, aquarium pumps just don't work after a certain point and just stress out your large intestine.

And as always, if you get turned on by it, huffing poppers while inflating sends the whole experience into outer space.
(516 KB, 2397x2033, FWiR9UjWIAAiRAJ.jpg)
How common is it for women too draw themselves inflating or popping?
>>56459
100% the best advice I always give IRL inflators inflating anally:
What always worked for me is fasting that day, avoiding eating or drinking anything that might become a potential blockage in my intestines when I try to inflate. The less stuff you have in there, the easier and faster the inflation will be, and the less likely you'll cramp.