/inf/

A new page of kim possible grande size me remaster is out now
New page of the Mystic Manga Maidens is out now
>>53741
Go to the beg thread nobody will post it just because you demand it
Where is the beg thread ?
>>54001
Where the hell do you think,find the shit out yourself, we ain't servants.
Whoa sorry
>>54007
You need to chill your bitchy attitude, your not the boss here, so hit the brakes karen
>>54014

Nicki loves ass. Ass loves nicki
>>54014
Not a karen caucasian boy, I'm not a fucking slave so shut the fuck up
>>54017

Wait, you're not nicki? I thought you were nicki. Sorry
>>54014
I typed what I typed because there are beggars who don't contribute anything except a picture,or words, I'm not the problem,and I'm not some punk child trying to get him/herself into a problem that they don't want to be in.
>>54019

I hear you but you do sound scared I think. Like a little "punk" or "karen" I am not sure what does mean but okay guys hey you're all guys, let's post some art please.
>>54020 I don't sound scared, you talked all that talk, and I responded how I would if someone said something stupid, you don't understand what a punk,or karen is. You don't know what karen means because either you're a child,or you don't know it means some white female who sits around talking shit,and stopping when it turns into a bigger problem, either you live in the clouds,or you're a punk yourself for starting this thing,and Telling, Whilst begging people for things you never contributed in the first place.
>>54021

Wait, so are you telling me that you are nicki? I am confused now but hey guy I wasn't the one who responded to you. But it is true I do not know what any of those things are sorry. I was only saying you sounded scared by your attittude in your statement but I don't know what you guys saying. Sorry. You are not scared you are strong
>>54020
I am not any nicki, I'm a contributor, if you're new to the community I apologize, but there are many beggars who don't contribute things,and I wanted just like many others to make it known that there is a thread that allows people to beg,but it doesn't result in them getting a single video,comic,or picture until they contribute to another one
>>54024

Oh okay so you are nicki. Well, I'll contribute what I can when I can bud, but all I can do is draw, direct, produce, and program. Let me know if you want help with any of that, nicki
how to heck did this banna galatic thread turn into a into this. the only things contributed here are insults and arguments. LOL
>>54001
Top 3 posts they're pinned

TaylorMade clips, bed, and sauce
Anyone have any pics of the Kim possible comic?
>>55304
There's a thread on /draw/ with the KP comics
new page of Mystic Magna Maidens is out
New page of Mystic Manga Maidens is out now
Does anyone have page 19 of Mystic Manga Maidens Ch 6?
Does anyone have pages 4-13 of Mystic Manga Maidens Ch 6?
New page of Mystic Magna Maidens is out
Bump for the latest KP comic page
Can anyone upload the pages 4-13 of Mystic Manga Maidens Ch 6
pump
Does anyone has pages 4-23of Mystic Manga Maidens Ch 6
Some one have grande size me comic? The new pages
Does anyone how the 13th doctor image they did?
>>65112
Bump this please!
>>65830
I really fucking love this panel which is why I’m sorry for saying all I can think of when I see Ron is Minnie Mouse
Anyone have any of the other pages of the KP remaster comic?
Plz anyone got the 13th doctor pin up?
More comics plz
>>66922
>Plz anyone got the 13th doctor pin up?
Can't say no to Doctor Who WG content.