/inf/

(13 KB, 169x178, 110622b.jpg)
Does anyone have any pics of Prem from Farangdingdong?
Any chance to share them here?
Wooow amazing dude ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
So many thanks. You're the best.
Anyway, do u have the newest pics of Prem from June 11th 2022 Update?
It will be a great stuff!
(3 KB, 62x55, 110622b.jpg)
Anyone have the high res of this pic?
how about we turn this into a FDD thread now, since this seems to be the only one. Who has ANY FarangDingDong content?
I've got some FDD videos. I'll upload them soon.
Finally! A dedicated FDD thread! To celebrate, hereโ€™s some breast expansion videos of Wah and Jenny: https://mab.to/HEuKkgc77
(7 KB, 103x125, mainteaser.jpg)
Anyone have farangdingdong set pics especially from set 35 till set 41?
Drop them off here, it will be a great stuff i through.
Thanks before
Can u drop them on another link like GDrive or Mega?
I can't download them via MAB
Anyone have the swimsuit videos?
>>54131
Son of a gun!! Someone take me out from latam! Cancel download for connection problems.
Will anyone be so kind to do a re-up?
Or even the picture sets?
Hereโ€™s a MEGA folder off 6,76GB from TiT I post over there!

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WlcoUmVtb3ZlKWRoTG01NkwyWnZiR1JsY2k5MU9FRkRiRXBKWWlOaGNIWlhOVWM1ZGtSS1ZXSk5kVkI2YShUaGlzKTFGMlZVWjM=

Have a nice weekend!

Cheers
Anyone else notice how sometimes the girls look upset or uncomfortable and think about how this is probably a rich white dude in a poor asian country taking advantage of these girls and then just totally lose their boner mid session?

Just me?
>>54493
what kind of words are those? even base decode provide an error. if it is the key, do provide a mega folder link too bruh
>>54493
Needs decryption key
works fine, stop complaining
Does anyone have Set 41 pics?
It would be a great stuff.
Especially the pics of Prem, Pla, Kwaw, Po0, Pay.
>>54569
>>54540
Delete the sections "(Delete) (This)" after first decode then decode again
>>54599
Thanks man! I didn't see the (this) part in the code
Man all these MAB links just die super fast
>>54511
Maybe it's just me but I seem to remember the earlier FDD stuff had girls who at least acted semi-interested in what was going on.
>>55196
Can we get a re-up for this?
>>55476
Most of the FDD girls are Go-Go dancers and sex workers in the Thai nightlife, and probably they do the FDD thing just to get some extra money.

Not all of them actualy accept to have intercourse with the owner of the site (the guy with the mask in the videos). Some girls apparently are bored and one can even see some of them laughing, due the use of giant silicone balls pretending they are boobs in some way.

So... They just do what they do for the sake of money. That is it.
>>55570
Yeah but you'd think they could at least smile or something. I seem to remember his older stuff being better produced and the girls at least acting like they didn't hate what they were doing.
>>55577
theere were also girls with bigger tits, like Nee and Teek
i mean, bigger fake ones of course, but still, bigger than these
>>55577
It could be, but you should consider that none of these girls are actresses. They are just regular people hired to do a job that some of them consider silly, so this can explain if some of them are bored. Perhaps, most of them do it pretty well in my opinion.

The only thing I think the FDD owner should improve in his content is using better props for the girls. Another good thing would be he doing some lactation videos. Really! After Mastasia, no one made an interesting lactation content.
(91 KB, 754x1200, DsE8YeUWsAE8dSm.jpg) (194 KB, 900x1132, tumblr_osiek51VMv1wrzyc2o7_1280.jpg) (219 KB, 1200x903, tumblr_osiek51VMv1wrzyc2o4_1280.jpg) (376 KB, 843x1005, tumblr_oyiows5ixu1wrzyc2o5_1280.jpg) (260 KB, 943x1000, pic_5_big.jpg) (159 KB, 855x980, pic_8_big.jpg)
>>55579
Nah, man! The new girls are much bigger than the girls from the past. I know, it's a matter of taste, but for me, girls like Som-O are much more incredible in terms of size.