/inf/

(139 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg)
I'm sure you inflation fetishists are enjoying this economy
What the actual fuck is wrong with this community
A Kamala Harris inflation existed but it's gone now. But the Nancy Pelosi blueberry expansion exists
>>53338 what about Jen Psaki?
Motherfucker beat me too it I was gonna post this image back when that idiot opened the last thread but I couldn't find it
(60 KB, 500x562, 5daus9.jpg)
>>53333
Everyday this whole board got me feeling like.
(38 KB, 753x707, poor_yorick.jpeg)
m̸̨̞͖̭̗͈̘̪͓͙̗̜̳̼̈̅̚ų̸̛͎͖̘̣̏͊̓̒̔̾͌̒̏̚̚s̸̡̞͙̭̥̒͋͗͝t̵̡̫̺̙̬̥̦͎̜͒͛̀̔͋̀́͋̉͜͝ ̴̨̛̬̭̻̠̗͎̠̦͙͉̏͌ͅn̴̢̢̤̰̗͔͇̜̹̻͇̼͖͌̌̐̾̇̕̕͝͝ḁ̴̡̢̟̤͖̱̮̞̘̬̅̀͌t̸͇̦͓͚͆̏͂̽̏͂i̵̼̭̪̖̻̜̘͎̱͊̕͜o̵̘̱̥̣̘̭̻̗͆͋̿͒̏̅̏̒͠n̸̪̈́͌̋̽͒̉̕͝ą̵̢͎̰̮̞̫̜̣̙̻͗͜͠ḽ̷̳̯̱̥̝̙̘̹̄̾̉̎̀̀̑̊̒͘ ̸̬̙̪̰̟̜̮͓͚̻͎̦͙̀͐͑ͅp̷̡̦̼̥̺̱͉̤̟͐̈̒͐̾̃͝o̵̝͉̜͓͔̫͖̣̭̊͌́̄͠l̴̛̬̲͉̮͖̠͖̖̺͕͋̀̾̎̎̽͛͊́̎̕͜ͅỉ̵̛̛͙͎̙̱̲͙̼̗̻̾̈́̑̊̀̚t̵̹̎̿̔͂̒͛͘ȉ̸̧̭̯̥̹̠̈́̑͂́̐c̶̼͙̙̺̤͍͎͍͖̬̅͑͂͆̾̾͛̀̈́̆͑̓̕ṡ̵̩͈̘̭̬̲̰͙̼̘̥̪̥̋͑̋͒̅̊̽̇͘ ̷̜̝͓̲͓̮̙̮̀͆̐̈́̈̕̕ͅͅi̷̡̡̝̘̹̜̦͖̭͆̕n̸̼͎̼̟͔̿̈́͝f̷̱͉͎͇͎͔̤͇̮͉̦̭̼̙̍̑̌͋͋͗̓̈́͝ẻ̸̡̢̥̗̘͕̰͎̰͌͗̉͌͗͗̀̈͌̾̔̽͝s̶̲̭̩͓̘͖̲̟̪͔͕̪͂ṯ̵͍̈ ̶̨̱͙͎̪̹̱̱̗̖̹̏̍̌̀͌̏̃̈̉̀̀́̑ẻ̵̬̾̑̓͐͂̂̃͝ṽ̵̟̞̰̗̯̺̟̼̰̆̏̄̒̏̉̇̈̋͒̇̒͠e̶̛͙̤̰͖͔̩͙͖̥̟͉̩̾̋͐́́̇͋̑̒̂̀͐̍r̶̡̛̼̫͇̖̳̫͍̉͆͛̈́͂͒̈͛͘̚͝y̵̫̣̮̥̜̜̤̟͔̞͈̎̇̏̌͋̒̈͌̃̇͋̐͜͜͜t̸̨̢̧͚̙͉̲̘̱̗̫̯͇̒̈́̕h̴̨̘̔̌̓̄̋̃̂̂̑͘͝i̸̝͍̩̦̼͙̮̬̲̓̔̆̋͜ņ̵̛̮͓̮̋̀͊̀̏̃̍̀̕͘̕͜͝g̵̢̛̗͙͎̭͈̼̘̻̬̱̳͖͊̿̇̒̂̆͋́͐̍̚͝ͅ
Teacher says every time the market inflates a politician blows up like a balloon
Whoever did the berry AOC edit needs to have the bones in their arms and hands completely fucking pulverized.
Why do liberals have to ruin everything
>>53378
Wait I've seen that one. That's a politician? And instead of someone hot like aoc they chose someone's grandmother?
>>53366
Why it's not out of hate probably unlike this one I fell like because Grandma >>53378

People morphing aoc because she's a damn cutie pie who deserves a nice slice of pie. It's completely wholesome regardless of anyone's political opinion towards her.

Personally I think we should stockpile a folder of our favorite would smash political figures and blow them up!

Hell I don't care who as long as you find some sexual attraction to them being the goal or maybe for the funny who knows.
>>53384
>Personally I think we should stockpile a folder of our favorite would smash political figures and blow them up!
Yeah.
>>53389
What's so wrong about that idea?
"Insert insidious cia watch folder joke here"