/inf/

giving this thread more visible
(1.0 MB, 1500x2063, p02.jpg) (908 KB, 1500x2063, p03.jpg) (894 KB, 1500x2063, p04.jpg) (853 KB, 1500x2063, p05.jpg)
kemono page got updated
Does any have the newest page of “Ain't Gizby-Havin!”?
>>53920
Damn did she blow up Harley too. Ngl to be honest I absolutely love that idea but more in the vibe of the comic they go back to her place start flirting romancing kissing ya know then after a little softcore action Harley asks begs or something happens to start her inflating

The comic basically then just becomes a softcore balloon sex makeout session as eventually one of them gets caught in the heat of the moment and Harley is overcooked and explodes into a giant stream of confetti!

God the idea of this turning into a body inflation romance novella sounds amazing as shit if done right.

No revenge or villain getting pissed at her and starting trickster shit. Just pure romance turned passion filled bliss taken a bit too far by horny emotions and euphoria pushed limits being Harleys downfall.
Re-umping this thread to ask does anyone have the sixth page of “Ain't Gizby-Havin!”?
>>52893
Second from left is the best. THE BEST.
Anything?
More non-cape content?
bump
It's strange obviously the only character we haven't seen yet is Batman and that's obvious for one key reason Batman knows when to keep himself out of weird shit going down in the universe truly proving him to be the world's smartest detective
bump
>>69823
Big fat helium rump
>>52886 (OP)
Comic-style has something whimsical to it, don't you say.
bump
I’m gonna go with double yeet then. Ah well that’s just that then. I’m just happy you’re doing better as absolutely ass mad ironic as that sounds
>>53042
>>53368
>>53920
>>58726
I'm surprised there isn't any official HQ moments and we're talking about comics that had her thrown into a vat of acid.
Ideas?
bump
>>52886 (OP)
See the thread titled General Cartoon Inflation.
pump
More!