/inf/

(1.9 MB, 1920x1080, Samus_06.png) (3.0 MB, 1920x1080, Darkness11.png) (2.6 MB, 1920x1080, asf.png)
The last thread got bumplocked, so yknow what that means, NEW THREAD BABEY
Before the last thread got bumplocked, we were talking about some of our favorite vids, so I think we should keep that thread goin'. So here's a MAB link that should be up for 10 days with all my fav clips
https://mab.to/qDMm4smpM
(704 KB, 1920x1080, Screenshot_20220523-103635.png)
I want to talk about my favourite clip "Samus sphere"

Suit inflation was always my main fetish and for me it's a lot rare finding good stuff since inflation is more in bbw shit

But damn this is One of the best videos i ever watched, i like everyrhing about this clip

Obiously imbapovi made other clips that i love but damn this One is alaways my favorite

The only problem is that i Don't think imbapovi Will make another video like this about "spherical sui inflation" now is more on breast, belly, blueberry (that i also love) and body inflation

I really Hope that he Will make another video like this in the future, it's really hard but i Will still wait...
I hope Bea from Pokemon has a spherical inflation with exrended version and popping version
>>50782 (OP)
That picture of Samus and Zelda being inflated didn't come from an actual video did it?
>>50804
Haven't seen any videos of them both going through full body inflation at the same time. Samus got a full length full body inflation video, while Zelda got a short length breast inflation video.
>>50788
I feel ya. But since Imba's Patreon subs are the most basic of basic bitches, we'll never see another suit inflation animation from him.

One can only hope that other people like Thiridian and GlossyTempo can nail it soon so that we get more content.
>>50782 (OP)
My favorites are the full body Pyra inflation, the full body slime inflation of Breath of the Wild Zelda, and the full body air/water inflation of Morrigan were she gets filled up from sitting on a fire hydrant.
>>50808
I'd like to see more full body water inflation from Imba.
So someone please send the May & April bonus videoes
>>50788
Same, its the reason why I put that vid in the MAB link, shits really good. Suit Inflation is one of the 2 kinks that got me into inflation as a whole (blueberry bein the other one), so I get it.
>>50808
This is also true as shit. S2G, once you get popular enough you attract the most basic waifufag vanilla mfs who have no creativity with what they want. I'm so glad povi has stopped doin the polls because hopefully thatll make it easier for them to do more out there shit like suit inflation, because his first suit inflation vid was aight, but that samus one was top tier shit. its rare to get good suit inflation content in GENERAL, so hopefully imba does more.
>>50782 (OP)
Froppy full body and Samus full body hot air balloon. He hasn't come close since.

>>50808
The truly good scenarios always lose in the fucking voting. There was a spicy 2B scenario that was up for a couple months and it got absolutely hosed in the voting. The voters are also afraid of hose-up-the-butt content and that kinda pisses me off.

Tempted to become a scenario writer because we need more spice, but giving more money to an uninspired creator is a losing bet.
I do wanna see a clown girl scenario
Does anyone have links for the March and April 2022 bonuses?
Anyone have spider girls belly inflaiton it's not archived anywhere
>>51322
Was it the Spider Gwen one?
>>51352
No that’s a different character
Bayonetta nude version and Samus nude blimp are my favs.

I liked seeing that hot witch enjoy inflating herself, using magic pumps no less. Now if only Imbapovi revisited that video and made her inflate some more. Same for Samus, like how she can't do anything but inflate until she's so large, then float away. And it would be nice if Zelda pumped her up even further.

I remember that Vaggie and Charlie suggestion that got put on the polls once. To no one's surprise, only the ideas with anime characters get chosen for his projects now.
Saturday night’s John
Anyone got any list to time stuff?
>>50782 (OP)
Where’d the first image of Zelda and Samus inflating together come from?
>>51493
some image pack povi did
>>51494
Where do you find the povi pack please.
>>51462
Whats lost to time? I thought he had an archive pack with everything in?
>>51391
>>50901
Suprised Lola Pop from ARMS doesn't have any content like this considering she caononically does this.
I do believe the May bonuses come out tonight?

Anyone possibly have them?
I’ve noticed since imbapovi got kicked from YouTube , all of the clothed videos were removed; is there a file of all the ones that were clothed and feature no nudity?
>>51770
And April, March bonus videos please does anyone have those videos.
>>51952
True but those are fetish videos.
(2.3 MB, 1920x1080, k.png)
Hey everybody! Decided to drop by with a little special something. Decided to edit and combine the new Kashino video with the original video (with no music) and the popping alt into one! I wanted to give back to this thread in some way and I felt this was a nifty way to do that. Happy fapping everyone!

https://mab.to/quMBSiV5W
Message Mewtwo
What about march bonuses?
>>52217
You're a legend, thank you
Anyone have the limited time video of Miia?
>>52217
>>52204
Thanks for this, I thought that Imbapovi stopped making these what with them not being able to finish the major videos on time. Glad to see I was wrong.
>>52215
>>52238
No problem

>>52242
Is this your card? https://mab.to/xrZihCJTE

>>52251
Yeah, he does still make the pop version. You just have to pay for it now... Well someone does... Considering how lazy he's gotten lately, At least I'll get my money's worth by sharing. MAybe...
>>52294
I meant that he stopped doing DM Bonuses, was happy to knew he still did those.

Hoping we get a Futaba or Zelda DM Bonus sometime
>>52306
Oooh. Whoops.
In that case, he releases the dm bonuses on the last of each month. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you.
>>52294 sorry I was referring to the limited time video released as dms on 10/31/21. The video number is 345. Sorry for the inconvenience of not specifying it.
>>52217
Were there Bonuses for February? I don't see them on Kemono which only has DM bonuses up til January 2022
>>52397 Yes this one was it. Thank you so much.
Hey does anyone have the Ruby Rose full body inflation video of his? It in was a bonus for the milk and cookie vid I think. It's listed in his archive but not available
>>52576
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUNsc2t3czl6Mmg=

happy beating
>>52589
Uh it didn't work. Try again plz?
>>52632
decode what i sent in base64, i checked the link, still works
>>52636
Ah okay I didn't know what base64 was XP
Thx again! ^_^
Could I get a re-up on the March, April, May bonuses? Late to the party again... Much love <3
With Imba no longer doing polls i hope Imba opens up for Animation Commissions
>>52767
I hope so because i will pay imb for a midnight or hibana
>>52779
i would commission an animation with azur lane characters based on the Bremerton & Friedrich video that Imba diid
There's really no good place to ask it, but is there a way to DL OWREHL's videos from kemono?
(17 KB, 739x415, images (2)-1.jpeg)
anyone have this? I think this was done Imbapovi
>>53420
those are just screen stills. no video
>>53483
the video isn't out yet lol.
Anyone have the bonus that comes with the Kashino video?
>>53721
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LW9aZ2hxcmpNYzQ=

decode in base64
can anyone reup or drop links for the March, April and May bonuses? No one has updated the Kemono DMs since January
Was there a monthly bonus videos from this month?
Was there any bonus with the Bremerton vs Friedrich video?
>>53737
That’s actually a CG pic, not a video. I did post a link to the CGs with the Yuri preview pic.
Can someone send me a link to air bridge that has the kashino inflation video?
Are there any more of those CG images? I've never seen those before. >>53420
its from his report my post, a teaser for the next video coming up
>>53994
patreon took a hit too but im sure they will be back up at some point, hopfully soon
>>53744
>Bamboozled
Fuck, well there's the other Zelda inflation video.
can someone reupload cynthia's bonus video? Please
>>53994
remind me what happened in the iwara version?
i might have it
>>54826
Kemono is updated. We just need the DMs now.
>>55003
Just went out 2 hours ago, give it time
Any of you have July monthly Videos
Anyone got june monthly videos right now?
no one'a updated any DMs on Kemono since march
I think the feature was disabled because of spam so they shut it down, and haven’t brought it back since
>>55362
As far as I know, only manual file upload is disabled, you still can upload DMs
Kind of a random post I guess but does anyone have the weiss bonus from december? If anyone does it'd be appreciated.
Preferably all of them please
I know someone uploaded a whole bunch of bonuses from a while back in the previous thread, but the link is unfortunately dead now so, here's hoping someone has what were all looking for.
>>55501
i kinda want to know where you found this images
>>55603
In Imbapovi's report my post
I got a lot of attention from Lumine Breast Expansion
>>55599
any idea why it wants to download multiple 100 KB files instead of the real files instead?
>>55618
oh can you repost it please i dont think i saw it
can anyone reupload the april and may 2022 bonuses?
march too pls
>>55715
Thx
Also june please
Ok, didn’t know there was bonus videos separate from the standard videos he made. Dang there’s a whole avenue I’ve been missing, now I feel retarded.
Does anyone know if the June Bonuses have been distributed yet or do we just NOT have a guy here who has access to them & willing to share and we're all just beggars here? Cause it is just $5 for the tier but I keep seeing the Kemono get updated regularly but the DM's section isn't working apparently
Gather round, nerds
June Bonuses:
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZWVEJCY0hWbGFVbFg=
>>55842
Why not a normal link?
>>55842
What's with the way you linked it?
Is it for My Air Bridge or google drive?
>>55850
Thanks for clarifying
>>55846
Sorry
i cant use this code to have a url
could you pass it url?
>>55859
you have to Decode it 2 times to get the real link
I know its just a short bonus video but was kinda underwhelmed by the Aqua Full-Body bonus, guess I just have to wait for the Albedo, Uraraka and Ganyu videos, just one more video to go until then, being the Kirika Hourglass + Giantess one
>>55880
Thanks
I love Lumine's video
how she dances every time she is lactating and getting bigger
>>55715
I swear why do these never stay up for longer than a day if even that? Can any body repost this or some thing please? And may be Februarys bonuses if thats at all possible
Does anyone have a copy of that Makoto and Ann expansion video but through Ann's POV?
could someone upload june bonuses again? I was late.
can someone resubmit the bonuses?
I just realized that this exists lol
>>55909 What's the Albedo one gonna be about?
Any way to get these animations viewable without the need for decoding? Aren't they up on his Kemono Party page at all?
How do you even get the bonuses? I didn't know that they existed.
>>56859
So far Patreon or someone sharing
The poppings are fun and sometimes we get an alt character inflation like tohrou getting inflated by Lucca
>>56873
I'm part of the patreon and im not seeing any of them. I see a he did a 2B belly inflation but i'm not seeing a DL or link for it.
>>56873
>>56893
One or both of you are either lying or just being dumb. We're all here to see the animations, so how about someone help us out in a way that doesn't involve decoding so it's easily accessible?
>>56898
Currently the patreon bonuses are only available to patrons of a certain tier. Currently the only way to obtain them is to be subscribed or for someone to share them. They are uploaded in a way that is not permanent to ensure we don't get purged for distributing payed work on a large scale. Same reason applies to why people put the links in base64. I'm afraid you'll just have to catch the links as they come by and thank whoever shared them.
>>56918
That's very overprotective of him, and the worst kind of content exclusivity. What's the point of making people pay for it if he's just going to take it away later? I attempted a base64 link before, but would always chicken out cause of doubts of how safe the process is.
Are any of the Patreon bonuses PoV stuff? I'd actually sub if that were the case.
(827 KB, 3223x3243, FYOrVQpXgAEjygo.jpg)
One day he will do poke´girls and his numbers will explode.
Hello, I know that this thread is not about this but it is a doubt that I have about kemono and vimeo.
How can I access videos on the Vimeo platform that have been leaked through Kemono?
If someone can help me solve this question, I would really appreciate it.
>>56925
Sorry, to clarify on that WE don't post them permanently. Imbapovi himself never kills links to his videos. (Some have been killed by the file hosting platforms) Additionally don't worry too much about the encoded links. They are no more dangerous than a not encoded link.
>>56961
Vimeo links found on kemono are largely "as is" Often Vimeo uploads are removed and creators do not notice but if it has not been removed the video should be perfectly accessible through the standard links.
>>56365
>>56135
WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRsMFdWZEpkV1JIT0haWFZHaEVWbXMxZUZaSWJFVT0=

These are for Junes
Triple encoded
>>56980
First of all thanks
you have solved my doubt but with what you said another one has arisen it's confuse because when I try to access one of those links without logging in to vimeo, the message it says is "not found" but when I log in to vimeo and try again the message changes to "unauthorized" do You have an idea about what's happening?
>>56996
hello! thank you so much for taking the time to share the videos again!
The monthly bonuses are for Patrons subbed $5 and up, and they are DMed at the end of the month/start of the next one. It's why they're so hard to find cause Kemono's DM section has not been working since mid March. The only way to get them basically is for a $5 imba patron to pass the files here as far as know
>>57226
LEGEND
Thank you
>>56082
if this exists, can someone share it? First time i heard about it
>>57279
According to his spreadsheet it was a DM bonus for March 2021, apparently he'll release it eventually after "timed unlocking" but as for how long that will be idk.
Wait Wait Wait, if this exists, is there one of these from Makoto's POV, focused on Ann in the same way? Hugely disappointing if this doesn't exist.
>>57530
It does indeed exist, albeit its a "battle" between the two inflating so makato's boobs do start to get in the way of Ann
https://we.tl/t-c7XAvBXVBi
>>57555
Aww shoot I was really hoping it'd be a cleaner shot that's purely focused on Ann with no obstructions, just like Makoto's POV. Real annoying Imbapovi made Makoto's POV so much better IMO.

Still, thanks a bunch, appreciated.
>>57002
It means that the link is locked behind a vimeo-patreon integration feature. There's not really any way around it, unless you can find a different link to the video, or unless someone has some github shit I don't know about. I'd ask in the beg thread for the actual video.
>>57643
a few other artists use vimeo as well, i'd kill for a way to watch/download the videos while bypassing that
Well the Kirika video is out and the Kemono is updated.

TBH, I'm more interested in the DM bonuses. Hoping someone posts them
>>57643
>>57002
You can use youtube-dl if you're comfortable using command line, just have to set "--referer" setting, normally "www.patreon.com" is enough, but sometimes you need to use the artists patreon page link or even the post's link.
>>57694
I tried with yt-dlp, it doesn't work. Do you use cookies?
>>57834

for secret patreon bonuses, these videos are pretty mediocre
>>57834
>>57845
Was kinda hoping we'd get Futaba and/or BOTW Zelda
>>57834
Thank you for sharing these. Did he only release 2?
>>57863
I'm curious about this as well.
>>57226

fuck i missed this, any chance of a reup?
>>57908
'ppreciate it,. friend.
>>57908
huge thank you!
and do you, by any chance, have DM bonuses for any previous years?
links from the previous threads tend to be all dead, and kemono has just a few of those
>>58032
Sorry I've only got 2022's, kemono has about 2/3 of 2020 and 2021's bonuses but there's some missing.
Did imbapovi ever make D.VA extras?
Does anyone have that one they did of Pauline inflating?
Guys i need help

I m searching 3 videos
-meiko shiraki blueberry inflation
-samus water body inflation
-bea body inflation
Were there any bonuses for the Yang video?
>>58127
Theyre on the kemono
Has imbapovi ever made an extra for d.va?
Since someone people want to know how Imbapovi make his video , i want to share this to everyone today
https://mega.nz/file/CjhRjBZL#4hVxPMvY_uGnAeAncwrp3nm59ejB28iHpsV46eNu5Jg (Homura)
https://mega.nz/file/TyB2xQ4B#Zjgf5lVGF0prBIIxDXrsYvxNeHbMDTd4BIn3Hyq-Z-g (Koishi) there two Mega link contain everything that imbapovi use to make the there two video
https://twitter.com/mmd_imbapovi/status/1101856653668945920?lang=vi
https://twitter.com/mmd_imbapovi/status/967792725629206531
it contain the pmn , boobs and model that was use , it not new like his more recently video but i hope this could help someone start making there own mmd video
>>58453
Is there anyway to get the resources for other characters?
>>58464 Sadly no , i doubt he would he would give anyone other characters , unless someone have it but not sharing it
>>58499
A shame, since I have no interest in those characters or the breast-only expansion. I'm only interested in fullbody hourglass + belly expansion, and I doubt Imbapovi would EVER share those files. So rip.
(3.1 MB, 1920x1080, rias.webm)
got a hold of a video editor, decided to make these short webm's for fun
(4.8 MB, 1280x720, 2b.mp4)
(1.9 MB, 1920x1080, Screenshot (1699).png)
Does a no music version exist of this 2B video? I cant seem to find one
Hello, does anyone have the Akeno full body bonus?
>>57908
oh i need this, does anyone have a working link?
>>59339
big ups, many thanks
Does anyone has august bonuses?
>>59629
They are not ou yet. At the end of the month
>>60149

Yea I concur, its a rare occurrence but damn is it hot when Imba does it
>>60492

I may be making more of these in the near future, I dunno
>>60492
It's because Imbapovi knows not everyone likes popping/bursting.
>>60495
I know I don't like bursting, so it's good when they put the option in for popping/ non-popping versions.
New video is out
>>60755
Do you know what's the next video after Albedo?
>>60766
I checked the last poll on Kemono and saw that Ochako is up next.
Someone update the kemono or share bonuses
>>60495
yeah that's nice but how come the bursting video is always not the full version, it starts in the middle of the video
do you know how fucking annoying it is to have to pause, switch tabs, and press play mid fap????
Fucking this, the guy in this thread slapping them together in one video is my hero
>>60776
Fucking this, the guy in this thread slapping them together in one video is my hero
>>57880
Can someone reup these?
Could someone please reupload the monthly bonuses?
>>60492
would you be willing to do this for the kirika gts video, the one with the lighthouse, as well? i have no idea how to do editing and it fucking sucks how he splits them.
>>60838
Say less, I’ll get to it
>>60878
thats perfect, thanks a lot.
>>60890

No problem, just making everyone happy one fap atta time
Does anyone have exclusive CG renders of her videos?
>>60945
I thought he stopped doing extra CG's
>>60939
Can you do the current albedo pop edit? Would be awesome!
And now we wait for the august bonus.
Could someone please reupload this year's dm bonuses?
>>61026
Someone should make a mega folder so we dont have to beg for dm bonuses
>>61030
Better yet but a porn domain that way it remains forever
>>61063
a true archivist hero, thank you for your generous contribution
did imbapovi forget to update the Google Spreadsheet of all his videos?
>>61063
You did good, nice job
>>61100
Think you can do the Zelda and Bayonetta ones next?
Does anyone know what MMD effects he uses? I want to see if I can make something similar.
Keeping this trend going, I made 2 versions of Chifusa's video. One where she loses her clothes at the end, and one more traditional Imbapovi'd style of losing her clothes over the corse of the video.
Enjoy:
https://mega.nz/folder/1DEg2DzJ#ZebbHcQ0MAvaKWhr7hYgvQ
>>61132

Nice editing here!
Is there any new DM bonuses?
if you're talking about the actual august dm bonus, I'll be waiting for these.
Is there no august dm bonus?
There are 3 bonuses for august!
Marnie dynamax growth (boobs and butt expansion)
Akane Owari hot tub (belly inflation)
Ramlethal overfilling slime (body inflation, pop)
Happy searching!
Could someone upload them here please?
Here is every bonus (except august 2022) hoping someone uploads the august bonus here soon.

https://mab.to/jQKafLXIW
Holy shit. if those are actually the bonuses, I require those Marnie and Ramlethal ones
They are they're the other bonuses not the August 2022 ones
>>61558
This dude really said "happy searching" instead of actually dropping the bonuses, I'm sick
>>61558
Wish I saw this before downloading the videos and seeing Ramlethal pop. Popping/bursting is a boner killer.
>>61861
hell yeah, many thanks brother
Anyone got a link to anymore or the cg images he makes? liked the last ones that were shared on her and were wondering if there was more
>>61776
could I ask for a reupload please? o.o
>>61861
Sweet! You're the best.
>>62461
No way that's real
>>62461
I hate the antichrist
I hate the antichrist
>>62470
The first part is real, but the anime image isn't. It was a story about a male high school teacher who felt the need to dress in drag and wear a set of giant fake tits when he taught his classes.
>>62506
Imhapovi posted it too on his twitter right now,
>>61861
Reup please. I unfortunately missed it the first time around.
(776 KB, 867x489, original news bits.PNG)
>>62525

So to be clear, the part with the Imbapovi pic was the *second* segment they did about this story. The first segment they did a day earlier, and it had pretty much the same audio while using a different picture (pic related).

I point this out for anyone that might have seen the first news segment and thought the Imbapovi clip was fake. Imbapovi *did* in fact make it to national conservative TV news in prime time.
>>62461
EXPLODING. MILK. PORN
Funniest shit I'ver heard, especially coming out of Tucker Carlson in his dead pan, striaght delivery of it. 10/10, I will never not find this funny. As per the tranny, I bet this guy is trying to get a check from a lawsuit and is just biding his time. At least I hope thats the case, otherwise its a greatly wasted opportunity for one of the greatest trolls of all time.
>>62534
>be me
>gets into media arts and animation because of love for movies like Star Wars and anime
>never gets respect for the work I do
>never gets paid what I am worth for my talent
>constantly has to take boring af jobs to pay the bills
>has nothing but contempt for my bosses and the people I work under because they are d bags
>has inflation fetish because am also a socially awkward werido who never gets laid
>finally has an opportunity to troll my employer because I hate them
>picks a imbapovi screen cap for a moral fag bs segment for the show I work on
>the ultimate middle finger

I'm not saying that's what happened! But it really makes you think? Knowing it was a situation where Tucker wanted the biggest booba anime girl his underpaid post production goons could find, the fact that they chose a imbapovi screen cap can't be a coincidence, it must have been by design. I also work in media, I've done similar trolls like this to fuck with my Boomer employers but I would never have the balls to do something like that! Carry on KING, you are doing the lords work.
>>62513
I uploaded a meganz link a while back of all the bonuses. The August ones should be in there too, and i’ll try to upload them as they come along.
it's funny and all I seriously better not see anyone here defending the obvious fetishist
Ok, going back on topic (I don't think we even had one) I've made my most complicated edit yet. It's not perfect, but I managed to combine both clothed and nude versions of Imbapovi's Azur Lane Inflation battle. There are 3 versions, one with music, one with no music, and one with no music and no voices. Enjoy:
https://mega.nz/folder/gTMgSDRL#0Mulr9L52H_-jZ7Y8BZh6g
>>62461
Wasn’t there some other time Imbapovi got the spotlight like this?
nevermind already found them :|
The Uravity vid is p great, the size, shape, and her being into it make it a step above some of Imba's other recent offerings.
>>63239
you're doing gods work, son
>>63234
You think this video illegal
>>63234
The squish in this animation is legendary, Imbapovi you legend
THE REQUESTED TRANSFER DOES NOT EXIST

Sorry buddy, there no file I look and there no such thing.
So, we're finally starting to get to the end of the poll winners.

I wonder where Imba will go from here since he will pick any character of his own volition again.

>>63258
On Youtube, anyway.
>>60149
Same. I do wish his Power Girl drawing would be animated, at least, since that has her feet inflated enough to stretch her boots (no lips though).
>>51722
Coulrophobia is always an issue.

At least the end of the polls might make Lola likelier to happen, but only time will tell, I guess.
Will have the Bismarck of the September bonus? Plz
Thx
(572 KB, 4267x800, SPOILER_Sep22.jpg)
>>63510
seconding this, there were 3 rewards and I didn't get the videos :(
Could you please pass the bonuses for the month of September?
Some body update the DM of imbapovi in kemono part
>>63926
i think those are still broken
minimum put it in My air bridge because absolutely all the links are down
I need the Akane inflation the bonuses of 2022 for reupload in mega for the resto of this thread
>>63945
Based. Thank you
>>63945
Eh, none of them were my thing. Here's what they all are because >>63945 didn't say;

>Mercy
Breast Inflation with Milking

>Bismarck
Breast and Butt Inflation

>Rem
Blueberry Inflation
>>63991
i truly think that imbapovi is incapable of making a perfect video - there's always some problem
the latest example now being the rem video
it's one of the best full body expansions he's done in a long time, but its made for berryfags and rem is fucking purple

i think he fucks everything up on purpose at this point
every single time his videos have bad anatomy, bad sequencing/modeling (especially on the ass jfc), or some other unignorable quirk that ruins the whole thing
i remember reading that he only does this for money so that would explain why nothing comes out like i want
>>64413
>it's one of the best full body expansions he's done in a long time, but its made for berryfags and rem is fucking purple
I really hate how he's so inconsistent with his full body styles. He mixes in full sphere with 3B and sphere with expanded breasts/butt. Some of this is definitely the fault of the morons writing the scenarios but even with the extras it's all over the place (the last stellar full body extra was the Dragon Maid inflation from a couple months back).
>>64413
>i truly think that imbapovi is incapable of making a perfect video
>he made a video that doesn't appeal to me
Truly bucketcrab behavior
>>64490
>implying he actually listens to feedback
>>64490
the only feedback he listens to is money, which doesn't work very well when you're just paying a general membership to see whatever he shits out every month
the closest you can get are his patreon polls, but those are usually ruined by the horde of retards voting for hourglass expansion for this seasons generic anime character
>>64413
Not to forget the voice actung is so fucking awful

Like holy shit it’s really bad
>>64615
yeah, the only vid with voice acting I like is the Bulma one
the rest are not great
>>64615
>>64771
That's MissMoonified, for you. You can tell that Imbapovi is all about the money, because of how much her uses her to voice his clips. Her prices are cheap.
While many of Moonified's supporters defend that repulsive acting of hers by saying that Imbapovi videos aren't as sexy without being voiced, it's no excuse for using bad voices over and over again.
>>64413
The last animations I really liked were the Morigan Fire Hydrant Inflation and the Zelda Slime Inflation. Some more recent things he's done with his animations that I dislike is how he gives outies to everyone who gets bigger, and making the characters turn red even if it's a version with no bursting.
>>64771
>>64775
I never had a problem with her voicing anyway, does anyone have webms of Imbapovi's stuff?
Can someone repost the september dm videos I missed them?
>>65115
If I recall correctly, after this he's gonna finish some side-projects he had in the works.
>>65115
Sounds like this will a belly and breast Slime Inflation with nothing going to her butt, so not full body.
>>64494

This.
Idiot didn't read YT ToS, wonders why he got banned, I explain in *perfect detail* as to why-
(He's posting on FB now apparently???)

Then, hey presto! Got myself the "I don't like what you're saying because I can't speak English but I'm going to assume you said something insulting so I'm going to immediately block you."
How can i use the link cause it wont open for me.
Or can someone resend it pls
>>65196
>(He's posting on FB now apparently???)
Why the fuck would he do that when he has a DeviantArt that he can post everything on?
>>63945
Could somebody please reup?
I missed it.
>>65423
Same i missed the link
>>65145
I'm curious as to what those will be. I assume one of those might be related to Povi Pumpgal, but other than that I have no idea.
Anyone got the Camilla full body DM Bonus?
Somebody reupload the remilla belly expansion bonus
>>65690
Camilla is there, but the video won't play while many others would.
>>65751
You could try going to Kemono Party, and in DMs type in Camilla and get it that way
>>65839
I tried the file in the Mega.nz link again later and it worked. My internet was just bad the first time I tried, but thanks for the suggestion.
It'a been a while since i don't dig into imba stuff.
But if i remember correctly there was a google doc with his videos links and stuff. Does anybody has a link to the doc?
Again, it's been a while since i watch or see stuff about him
Remilla Scarlett Belly expansion i mean bitch
so...
do yall think he'll ever cave in and start doing those weirder types of inflation? (eg. uber inflation)
A while ago, I think someone in a previous thread ran some of Imbapovis videos through a AI to make them 4k. Anyone happen to have any?
Me gusta todo
>>66782
Translation:me no like something,me angy
Alright men, No Nut November. Who’s in?
>>66778
Appreciated your work! Love your magic.
>>66819

Appreciate you :)
Any bonuses yet?
>>66782
You know, you don't have to post the normal versions of every video. They are already available on KP, the guy who posts the bursting versions is just doing it because the endings are separated and are inconvenient to those who are a fan of popping
(67 KB, 720x1057, Screenshot_20221031-163418~2.png)
>>66857
All versions of the animations get posted to KP you dunce, in fact you can see all the links for Ganyu on this one screen. No single version is more or less complicated to get the others. The only real pain in the ass things to get are the monthly bonuses, which doesn't apply to major projects like Ganyu.
All that's left are the DM bonus videos for this month and we're golden
Anyone has archive of all imbapovi videos?
>>66954

I'm pretty sure there's a Google Sheet on Kemono that has all of them.
>>67006
Nah you can keep it 😎
>>63511
when are those gonna release in kemeno party
>>67009
I mean the nude version?
>>66865 there is a guy on twitter that posted the ganyu bonus yesterday.
>>60939
Would you mind doing the intact suit version as well? Just to have all bases covered.
does anyone have the bonuses for october?
>>67149

What exactly does "traditional' mean here?
>>67814
I smell cedar
>>67807
Basically her cloths gradually disappearing like the stuff in Imbapovis recent videos verses being completely nude from the start
>>67784
Never had a video version, that pic was it's own thing he made in his spare time a long while back.

We do need a new 2B full body vid though.
Some one have the october and november bonuses?
Does anyone have the october dms
>>68864
No love for bellies or full body expansions this time. One's breast and butt expansion, and the other two are both breast expansion with one of them involving milky breasts.
Can someone send the october bonuses in a mega folder because i dont know how to use mab
>>69065
maybe check first dumbass
Any update on the upcoming poll idea ?
I was too slow for the mab, can someone send the DM bonuses again please?
>>70084
Breast inflation again? Jesus.
>>70084
Does anyone have the bonuses?
>>70113
The last three were full-body. ???
>>70222
The bonuses were on my mind. Between the September and October bonuses, 5 out of those 6 were breast inflation. 2 involved milking, 2 were standard breast inflation, and the 5th was breast and butt inflation.
>>70222
I mean I think what the person is saying is they'd probably be better as bonuses let's face it almost anyone with mmd can do boobs so it's nothing really special compared to belly or thighs/hourglass or full
>>70233
I mean I don't know how true that is anon. How hard is MMD to use anyways?
just got back from No Nut November
>>70244
Now it's time for you to join Don't Diddle December.
>>70258
what the hell. my phone almost froze, I need to warn that 5GB is in this file.
>>70258
Im pretty sure the previous guy wanted the bonus that came with the new video and the november bonuses
>>70267
not a bad solution, but it will be strange to go to the toilet whis pc.
I wish he would set up two Patreon Accounts or something because I have no interest in Breast Expansion & it feels like a waste of my money paying for Full Body inflation a few times per year. Oh well!
>>70246
On that note, if we don't see H-Pump 5 drop by December 4th, we might see it on New Year's (which would be ending things with a bang, as expected from Imba).
>>70281
Exactly why I don't pay him or someone like Metalforever. No point if you're only interested in about a quarter of what they do.
How long does it usually take to get the bonuses until the 5th at max?
Could someone please update kemono.party I want to get the passion passionlip end bonus
Patreon updater on Kemono is busted. Was supposed to get fixed by the end of the month.
It's fixed now I think
Hmm, let's just go to Kemono.party... Still 8000+ updates queued... click on Recent... Yeah, nothing but Pixiv and Fantia. Ain't shit fixed.
>>70400

Number's gone down to 6.5K, around there.
(391 KB, 828x452, chigurh.jpg)
i share a birthday with imbapovi
Does anybody have the November DM bonuses?
>>70515
This isn’t his first, for that would be the raven and starfire video, which continued fro where it left off and even had popping
Can someone upload november bonuses?
>>70644
check kemono imbapovi uploaded all the bonuses in 1 post
>>70696
those were last year's bonus
Someone upload november bonuses please?
Upload nov bonuses?
Did anyone get imbapovi bonuses for this month?
Anything
>>55501
I'm kinda new here, but I wanted to ask if someone can send the link for June bonus videos, because I can't find anywhere and I'm becoming crazy over them.