Qualtro
Kday
>>50312 (OP)
Probably
kdayk19
hellresident
yesyepsurething
Jinglevellrock
Nevoki on DA & Patreon is pretty good. Don't think anyone has updated their kemono.party yet tho
>>50560
He’s good but he has this tendency to make his morphs strangely “pixelated”. Don’t look too close

Also it’s a shame he hasn’t posted in quite some time minus one post in January it seems so it’s understandable he fell out of the community’s consciousness
>>50312 (OP)
Xmasterdavid is probably the best one overall. Supposedly he makes them from scratch. There aren’t a bunch of them but they are very good.
>>50594
It was a different time with different standards so when you compare their work to what was around then the pixelated critique ends up being a bit of a nitpick. And yeah they basically soft retired which is good for them. They did what they needed then rode off into the sunset
Coomerpatrol does some pretty good morphs
>>50748
If you're a fan of lazy circle tools ig lol
>>50776
They're far from lazy circle tool edits
Personally boo berries and burstoid are getting up there
It'll be a major throwback, but NexusT was one of the first morphs I ever stumbled across. Always wondered what happened to them.
Content creator thread so we save up space in the catalog. Thoughts?
>>50776
He actually puts some decent time into textures and stuff I've seen they're process so maybe give them time to figure out shapes better they can be better overtime
>>50316
I’d give Jingle way more credit if he didn’t have the horrendously stupid idea of opening a patreon for his work that is derived primarily from editing textures over the work of others and stealing the faces of various celebs/cosplay girls, even after getting his ass caught for doing that exact thing.
>>53542
Forgot to mention the fact that his DA page has gone the way of Axelrosered, in the sense that it’s become a glorified gallery of patreon previews with the occasional full image
Morphers, editors, what's the difference?
bump
Somebody post blueberry pics of Gsvgdude89 and Raging-Banebou (Dimensional-Expander), please!
>>53542
speaking of, does anyone know where to get the pics he removed from his da page?