/inf/

Who made that Lori pic?
Children.
>>49495
True exception the mom and Lori who's 18, and the reporter chick. Oh the towns folk as well
>>49493
BlueSpider17 at DeviantArt
>>49495
Well here's an important rule: All female characters who are a part of the Loud House/Casagrandes universe can be 4 and older, as long as it's not related to sexuality.

18+: Sexuality is okay.
17 and under: Sexuality is NOT Okay.

Does that sound fair?
*sigh* Nobody wants to post in this thread, do they?
>>50069
Well duh, this thread is jailbait and most of the art is crude and drawn by children themselves. Go find your own pics if you're that starved for this specific kind of stuff
still children lmao
>>50097
But they're not being sexualized! They are just inflated! Don't you get it?
>>50097
What about teenagers?
>>50127
That's not the save you think it is.
Perma ban you pedo lol
(0.6 KB, 64x64, skin (2).png) (0.5 KB, 64x64, skin.png) (0.9 KB, 64x64, tongara.png)
have some minecraft skins y'all, made these abt 6 yrs ago
>>50135
I AM NOT! Just because I am fascinated in when a character above the age of 4 or 5 becomes a balloon doesn't mean that I am a pedophile! You guys give inflation a bad name! I believe it has standards, and you guys are too ignorant or too stubborn to look at it in that perspective!
>>50134
What is THAT supposed to mean? I am NOT the bad guy here!
>>50133
Oh yeah? How so, smart guy?
>>50145
>>50146
i can just tell from these replies you're autistic
>>50150
Completely agree with you
(2.3 MB, 230x498, edp445-eagles.gif)
>>50146
Mr. Pedo why did someone send me this gif of you rubbing your hands when you see an inflated 5 year old šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±
(17 KB, 376x375, 2ia729l5z8771.jpg)
Oh wow Mr.Pedo now you're inflating and dating 5 year olds now. You gotta chill Mr. Pedo šŸ˜±
>>50150
And that's a bad thing because....?
>>50157
I DID NOT SEND YOU ANYTHING YOU TROLL!
>>50158
I AM NOT DATING 5-YEAR OLDS! YOU'RE SAYING FALSE THINGS!
>>50161
IS NOT! *blows a raspberry*
>>50162
Thank you so much, this is what the thread should have instead of biased trolls who should get a life instead of bullying people who just happen to like inflation and NOT for sexual reasons.
(68 KB, 500x500, 939AD494-24F4-43F5-B803-F88A011599F5.jpeg)
>>50174
ā€œBlows a raspberryā€??? Wtf
Grow up and realise that putting children in a fetish situation is and always will be sexual no matter what you personally think about the matter.
>>50177
No way, no how! It is not completely sexual! And it never will be!
>>50178
Nope. Wrong guy.
>>50178
AND I. AM. NOT. A. PEDO!!
>>50179
Explain to me how a sexual fetish isnā€™t sexual and Iā€™ll agree with you, if you can genuinely give me an explanation on how it isnā€™t then I will believe you
>>50178
Wow mr.pedo you got caught in 4k again.
Bro like leave these kids alone
>>50179
you do understand the meaning of the word fetish is sexual itself. if your not trolling with this behaviour seek help irl to understand why drawing fetish art of 5 years olds is not something you should ever even think about. if you still don't get it then please end your life post haste because theres no hope for you.
>>50183
The whole idea of inflation is that is came from a cartoon gag where one character puts his or her mouth on a hose, becomes a balloons, and deflates all over the place for comedic effect.
>>50184
Oh for pete's sake. I give up! Just delete this thread!
>>50185
NO! I WILL NOT KILL MYSELF! JERKFACE! GO GET HIT BY A BUS!
Hey Mr pedo do you wanna a cupcake or fist bump before you leave? šŸ˜³
What a surreal thread. Reminds me of when I was younger and thought every argument could be won by yelling and schoolyard insults. I'm on the spectrum and the "*blows raspberry*" was exactly the kind of thing I'd say to people who disagreed with me.

And to the Thread OP, just admit it's a sexual thing. I don't care what you jack off too, but c'mon, stop picking fights.
>>50150
Yeah, he types like he's talking/yelling in real life.
A pattern seen from CWC.
What the Hell happen there?
loud house shit needs to go and stay go
its fucking dogshit and anyone who unironically makes kink art of any of the characters deserves to get stomped the fuck out in the middle of the street
god i hope the mods delete this thread, plz do something actually based
(493 KB, 256x192, 5gp.gif)
>>50225
they are enjoying the show to simply delete it