/inf/

(1.1 MB, 782x1391, 1651089033915.png)
So I've stumbled on this on a few occasions actually. Particularly the balloon bursting one and it's gotten me wondering not only the source of the clips but as well as if theirs any more? (Particularly maybe something inflation based) I just absolutely adore when animator's do this kind of cartoon gag animations with their friends or girlfriends. It's always kinda been a favorite niche of mine!

Worst case if no one finds the source we could make this just an irl girlfriend cartoon gag animation thread I guess. But still I'm just curious the story on a thing like this and how it came to be and if there more?

Personally I always giggle and wonder if this is the animator's secret fetish being brought to life! (Or who knows maybe the girlfriend knows about it, does it deliberately for them?)

Anyways any sauce is appreciated 👍
(1.0 MB, 360x640, flattened.mp4) (811 KB, 362x640, body-inflation.mp4)
Here's the videos fyi in case you wanna watch them/not hunt them down.
(1.7 MB, 498x373, lilo-stitch-inflation.gif) (81 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg)
I swear I'm sad I don't find more of these. If I could do what dude does with his girlfriend I'd definitely do see inflation gags. Maybe something like that whole tire scene from Lilo and stitch might be fun.

Girl inflates tire at local gas station.
Gets air hose logged in her mouth.
Over Inflates.
Hose let's loose, flys around.
Ends up a exhausted pancake pouting on the ground.
>>48528 (OP)
It's asya siam on instagram, youtube, and tik tok.
(464 KB, 496x728, Screenshot_20220503-135833.png)
>>49079
That dude's daughter whoops nevermind then.

Still I wish their was a program to know how to make these types of animations. I like to think it probably uses daz3d. It's definitely using the same software as those weird uncanny animations but with photos or animations of the person textures on them

It's an interesting process for sure! Yet inflation seams like it would be some work.

For the video of him inflating plus the multiple inflated cars it seams do able but you'd need to smooth things out with some effort.

Hopefully one of these days someone in this community will do something like that
>>49090
Like image a tmc model for base example.

Let's call said girl holly.

We make a 3d render

Take a scan of Holly's body.

Texture it onto the model.

Then as we inflate and animated the rig flaccid she'll (fill it with digital air) we texture a facial video captured earlier of holly reacting, puffing her cheeks out, all the good inflation/too full expressions.

Then as we inflate the model we should get something hopefully reminiscent of that space jam Stan scene.

Like legit the kinks of it sound difficult but could legit have a decent payoff when all said and done!
As a bonus too bad we couldn't rig this up like a tictok filter or a app where guys and their gfs could just reface and deepfake their girlfriends animated face onto the body model.

Then use something similar to a 3d object scanner to scan their clothes and body to paste on the model too.

Then just click play. Give it 5 minutes and you got a green screen model of your girlfriend, with different preset inflation, flattening animations etc. inside the app. Or like blender try and mold your own!

You can even add your own still or animated background in case you already have a video background pre recorded and have no need for a green screened video.

And since your editing in app you can add one of many preset hose snakes into the models mouth and then connect the other end to a nearby pump or fire hydrant prop you have near by, each hose would be animated with ai so one you attach the hose to the body and then the prop. It stays connected and the hose moves about in a fluid motion all on its own

Not to mention auto features for hose placement. So it can do the work for you instead of manual aim.

Sky's the limit! But I highly doubt someone would ever create a cartoon physics app like that for the Google and apple stores out there..

Shame though. Would, could be great!