/inf/

(1.4 MB, 3840x2160, kigluka.jpg)
New thread because the old one died, I think
Bump
Bump
>pay for her Patreon
>find some cool videos I missed
>eventually get tired of her just posting regular balloon stuff all the time
>wonder why she even makes those since there's already a billion other looner videos out there
>give up and pull support
>she starts making inflation content after I pull out again
>roughly the same time as when kemono started having troubles with their importer
>still haven't seen those videos

Pain.
the intporter worked btw but they forgot to change the thing.. i have seen recently updated kemonos as of late
also she started on youtube but bs policies of youtube concerned to her uploading balloon videos made her go to patreon and also started doing latex/inflation videos wich you shouldnt bitch about since she does both equally
thanks fr ifthe one who did it updated kemono ?( also her kemono updated)
yes its one f her older pictureso n facebook :D you know BEFORE she was forced by youtube to go on patreon ( hence there is no thing about thta on patreon
yes, but the bar at the bottom suggests it's a video
look up kigluka on youtube her old account is still there.. or on her facebook.. i dont remmebr it being a public video
i checked both and couldn't find it which is why i came here hoping someone knew something i didn't :/
sorry i coudlnt be of much help there
Bump
her patreon says her "massager" videos are getting taken down and shes putting them on fantia so... it would be nice to have her fantia on Kemono...