/inf/

(14 KB, 300x330, duty_calls.png)
I'm fed up with all the spergs trying to hijack the TMC clip sharing thread with their petty arguments about clip content, so I'm doing the generous thing and creating a dedicated thread in which people can argue about whose waifu is better to their hearts' content.

So go ahead, make your league tables and argue about whether Fae or Koa is best girl, just do it here instead of on the clip sharing thread, comprende?
(83 KB, 750x745, chuesday.jpg)
ok if we doin this, then
Sablique is the hottest actress they have ever had
Talulah is their best actress, but is plagued by the fact that they keep putting her in clips where she has to act like a sperg (The leprechaun clips, and that one clip where shes a clown)
also shes just kinda ugly tbh
jaylee is dope as fuck, i dont care
koa is a shit actress
maxgrowth is overrated
coco and mika are extremely underrated
Blueberry Night is the Best is the best clip they have ever made, nothing has come close since
(1.1 MB, 960x540, Expansion Ball Z.mp4_001323922.png)
Koa best girl. She's a keeper. Would definitely marry her. 10/10.

She's beautiful and made a good impression on me since 2014 with her acting expressions. (Not Oscar worthy or anything, but good enough.)

Despite her props not being shown like in TMC videos, Koa compensates it by being eye candy to me. And the best part is that she's natural; unlike most of TMC's actresses, who are roasties who just look unappealing.

Anyways. She's the main reason why I knew about Maxgrowth and why I kept up with them despite other studios like X-SPANDER.

Now, TMC has other non-Maxgrowth girls who are good, like Sablique. So what do you guys think? ^^
>>46997
I agree with Sablique being that good. And I also agree about Talulah.
>>46997
actually, lemme add some more
the fact they didnt have mika do more berry clips is a sin against god
the fact that sablique hasnt done more berry clips is sad as shit
that one kimmy lee berry clip (POV: I Am Too Full Of Juice For You To Cum In My Mouth) is underrated as shit
ziva is kinda cute, but fuck, her stage direction always makes her the most annoying person ever
(1.3 MB, 1115x626, Screenshot_1.png)
>>47002
Agreed mainly about Sablique. She has one of the best trilogies of berry inflation, and she hasn't done anything similar in years.

She also looked absolutely sexy as a blueberry. (Quick image I found on Google.)
(4.6 MB, 320x180, partyprankster.gif) (138 KB, 496x275, Screenshot_20220412-220329.png) (164 KB, 496x283, Screenshot_20220412-220226.png)
Can we also bring in blowup girls actresses too in the mix Raquel roper is a cutie

If she was my rubber toy waifu gf if pump her up all day long. Blow her up huge like something out of a imbapovi video then use her as a pool toy for the lake. Or maybe a Giant mattress for my living room
(359 KB, 960x540, 1.png) (409 KB, 960x540, 2.png) (397 KB, 960x540, 3.png) (477 KB, 960x540, 4.png) (365 KB, 960x540, 5.png) (353 KB, 960x540, 6.png)
>>47010
true, her trilogy is good, but dude, that holly trilogy is legend shit
they got it so right, like, idk if holly was really short, or they got a big ass suit, but FUCK, that shit was huge. and those tease videos were the shit as well. i think the best part about those videos were the angles they chose which made the suit look bigger and her more sunken into the suit
>>47039
You may be onto something since Holly Trilogy kinda sounds like "holy trilogy." Although I haven't watched it that many times like I've done it with Sablique's. Still. I may check it again.
>>47039
>idk if holly was really short, or they got a big ass suit
I'm convinced they had a much larger suit when they first started, because it looks huge in vdo-125-0660 ("Violet Obsession") too, and the suit seems to expand differently in those earlier vids (the suit seemed to grow outwards before it grew wide).

I'm betting they popped it either because they were expanding it beyond what it was designed to handle or they did something careless.
(443 KB, 960x540, prepop.png) (436 KB, 960x540, prepop2.png) (1.8 MB, 1920x1080, postpop.png) (901 KB, 1920x1080, postpop (2).png) (1.8 MB, 1920x1080, postpop3.png)
>>47050
well the suit did legit pop in that one wonderhussy vid (She Blueberried Herself With Science... SCIENCE), so maybe thats what did it.
>the suit seems to expand differently in those earlier vids
definitely, it was more squished and somewhat oval like (if that makes sense). That looked better tbh, due to it making the berry seem heavier and more swollen. meanwhile, the new suit looks more spherical, which, while i like both, i prefer the former. most of what i like about berry content is the sense of hinderance the body gives, so stuff like hand flapping, puffed cheeks/lips that mess with speech, and in this case, waddling, does it for me. Thats why the red bikini berry clip with fae where she looks like she can barely move is so goddamn good.
(83 KB, 300x1468, whussy-labBB.jpg)
>>47055
So legit popping can anyone who has the video clip the moment before, during, and after the pop? Curious how that would look is all
I gotta admit my favorite TMC Model is definitely Jen, Very good looking woman with some cool tattoos and nice face.
Talulah can look very nice, but like people said they always got her in the goofiest situations. The one where she inflates the viewer into a balloon is near perfect (with the exception of Taylor letting her dog get in the shot and a part where she gets tongue tied saying Big Blue Balloon) and she honestly looks great in it!

I like Ziva a lot, but she does sometimes get repetitive and they always put her in shit I don't like, like stuff with farts or she morphs into something randomly.

Fae is radically under utilized. She's got great looks, good acting skills, and she can improvise. I love it when she gets paired with another actress, like the one where she's just berating Muffy or the one where Sablique inflates her and teases her.

My biggest pet peeve is these clips wheres its like "She inflates, but also she grows a giant dick that farts, and the farts turn her into a half storm trooper/half walrus and then she deflates, but then inflates again for no reason". I wish they just kept this shit sensual and basic. The "Loves Balloons and turns into one" series is normally really really great! The ones where they just grow giant tits and enjoy them are good! Keep it simple!
I kinda miss Holly, tbh. Still go back to her stuff more than anyone
>>47015

I love to talk about other studios actresses too, I think Nikki brooks is always amazing and I miss the scenes her and Sophia did together