/inf/

(188 KB, 1713x2048, 07c.jpeg)
Have you ever known of a character that for whatever reason is more fun to pop than most?
Lucoa is one for me
>>46980
last one would be very fun to see, I do agree
>>46980
Based Kefla pick. Android 18 is a good strong women to see blow up like a blimp as well.
Bump
>>47353
I don't think I've seen any beyond this one audio post on Furaffinity
It wasn't anything special, they didn't really get into it as much as I like.
>>47453 Ok but why is all yhe art in every single thread so generic and tracing? What is your excuse or logic about that? Cause all of this shit is traced. You all may as well instead be sharing links to actual good mangas and art
>>47455
who are you even talking to
what are you even talking about
Everyone in this thread is talking about the most satisfying characters to pop
Literally nobody argued traced art was okay you goddamn schizo
>>47459 No, almost all of the art in every thread is usually regurgitated tracing of some other thing I saw somewhere else. I didn't mean for facts and opinions to upset you. And you shouldn't call people who are mentally handicapped like I am a schizo or autist. It's not very nice. Despite my disability I am very talented in certain other areas.
>>47113
the point stands, that shit wasn't happening in this thread
schizo begone

lmao at the person coming into a thread bitching about shit not even related to the topic and then getting butthurt when it's told to stop
>>47461 I was not upset and I apologize. Why I said that..... It was related to the art that was posted further up in the thread. I called it tracing of another art.
(2.0 MB, 3120x4160, Trisha Elvis.jpg)
Trisha takanowa Elvis.. yeah 👍 would pop
(49 KB, 425x600, 1bcf27014ca4c0629fd9adcc365699e4.jpg)
>>47957
If we're talking Pokemon chicks, always thought about Pike Queen Lucy
Always had this fantasy of reaching the end of the Battle Pike and just being crushed by her inflating body until the pressure inside her just gets to be a little too much
>>47895
Tricia is a pretty good pop. Underrated inflatee
Elastigirl
(1.4 MB, 3120x4160, IMG_20220510_142716523.jpg)
Watching this series on hulu called poorly drawn lines, this girl named Tanya looks pretty fun to pop. Ironically could find zero inflation art of her? Theirs not even a ruler entry!

Cut voice and personality too! I bet she'd let you turn her into an airbed and rest on her.
(1.4 MB, 3120x4160, IMG_20220510_142716523.jpg)
Watching this series on hulu called poorly drawn lines, this girl named Tanya looks pretty fun to pop. Ironically could find zero inflation art of her! Theirs not even a rule34 entry!

Cute voice and personality too! I bet she'd let you turn her into an airbed and rest on her.
Princess bubblegum because of her namesake
(86 KB, 533x800, tumblr_oepbpoz4hU1vyi3mso1_540.jpg) (220 KB, 501x747, 49-hot-pictures-of-ruth-negga-will-drive-you-nuts-for-her-best-of-comic-books-32.jpg)
Oh God Rena negga from preacher can get my air hose any day! I would just love to orb her all round and puffy like a big ol beach ball.

Like im imagining a one night stand or friends with benefits scenario where we each try out new things. We get to my kink and she giggles and mocks me not believing it's power but still slightly intrigued by the idea as she seams totally down for it. Playfully sucking the air hose between her plump lips as I turn it one.

Expansion starts in her breasts and goes to her belly and thighs she seams to enjoy it gripping her toes into the carpet.

I just watch and feel her body up as we both enjoy ourselves. I turn up the power watch her orb and blush in arousal. She gets tighter as her body begins to creak now a full orb with her limbs absorbed into her body. She comes to a crossroad's knowing she's too tight yet so horny she can bear to ask me to stop. I warn her yet she begs me to keep going.

Eventually we start getting intimate inserting my member as we have smex keeping things slow and steady and ramping things up

As she gets bigger and tighter we both moan as she squeals in ecstasy before

💥 BOOM! 💥

she explodes raining down on me in rubbery Carmel shards.

God I'd love to pop or even just play with this cutie! (consensually of course.)
(86 KB, 533x800, tumblr_oepbpoz4hU1vyi3mso1_540.jpg) (220 KB, 501x747, 49-hot-pictures-of-ruth-negga-will-drive-you-nuts-for-her-best-of-comic-books-32.jpg)
Oh God Ruth negga from preacher can get my air hose any day! I would just love to orb her all round and puffy like a big ol beach ball.
Like im imagining a one night stand or friends with benefits scenario where we each try out new things. We get to my kink and she giggles and mocks me not believing it's power but still slightly intrigued by the idea as she seams totally down for it. Playfully sucking the air hose between her plump lips as I turn it one.
Expansion starts in her breasts and goes to her belly and thighs she seams to enjoy it gripping her toes into the carpet.
I just watch and feel her body up as we both enjoy ourselves. I turn up the power watch her orb and blush in arousal. She gets tighter as her body begins to creak now a full orb with her limbs absorbed into her body. She comes to a crossroad's knowing she's too tight yet so horny she can bear to ask me to stop. I warn her yet she begs me to keep going.
Eventually we start getting intimate inserting my member as we have smex keeping things slow and steady and ramping things up
As she gets bigger and tighter we both moan as she squeals in ecstasy before
💥 BOOM! 💥
she explodes raining down on me in rubbery Carmel shards.
God I'd love to pop or even just play with this cutie! (consensually of course.)
Eh I figured since where Talking about good pops might as well give an entertaining story with it
>>47453
Why ARE Lucoa pops so rare?
(3.6 MB, 498x280, impress-based[1].gif)
>>46980
>>49209
>>50545
I personally like to imagine that a lot of the 'strong' women (Samus, Noi, Tifa etc) would stretch in a way kinda similar to leather or a tire. Not much actual *size* gained, but a ton of pressure continually mounting up until it's all released at once.

And boy, you do not want to be at point-blank range when that happens.
Pop those Viking boobies
>>51949
I like the idea of Samus both containing an enormous amount of pressure and filling out to be absolutely enormous, like she'll reach that terminal point where she's so full all her limbs have sank a full meter into her body alongside her head, but she's just refusing to pop, until she inevitably does and it's just absolutely deafening
>>51584
There is something fundamentally appealing about her getting so big that her boobs sink into the surface of her skin
(92 KB, 1280x804, super_smash_brothers_ultimate_gain__14_18__by_magicstraw_dcxo1oq-fullview.jpg)
>>51949
>>52058
>>50545

On the same note as this, something I've thought about with Samus is instead of the Varia Suit falling off as the inflation begins, it would just bend and deform, leaving Samus locked in a stiff standing position. Gradually, bubbles of the contained balloon woman inside would begin poking through the metal. At this point, Samus would have popped if not for the suit holding her body together. The sounds of creaking metal and flesh grow louder and louder as the suit reaches its breaking point. Finally, the suit gives out, resulting in Samus going off like a massive frag grenade, spewing metal scraps in all directions

The only piece of art that kinda touches on this concept is this one by MagicStraw on Deviantart, which is easily one of my fav inflation images
Inflation in tight, restricting armor/clothing is extremely underrated in general

And yes, Samus is a top-tier inflation/popping character. No joke, one of the reasons I got into the Metroid series was because I though Samus was the hottest character ever created as a kid lmao
(213 KB, 640x360, fornavi.mp4)
I'll have to agree with the rest of the board, Samus is probably my favorite pop too
(534 KB, 1275x1650, 001.jpg) (599 KB, 1275x1650, 002.jpg) (523 KB, 1275x1650, 003.jpg) (535 KB, 1275x1650, 004.jpg) (505 KB, 1275x1650, 005.jpg) (821 KB, 2550x1650, 006.jpg)
Aisha makes for a great pop toy, shame she doesn't have more content. Just have to imagine that tight lean body of hers filling up and rounding out before she reaches her limit and just explodes.

>Pressure continues to build behind the knot until the gas simply forces its way through
>She can only watch and wobble helplessly as she begins to swell once more, her bulbous body continuing to expand out of her ruined outfit
>Her tits pop out, her ass bursts free, and her engorged limbs bust the few remaining seams to her clothes
>There's no stopping her getting bigger and bigger, her arms and legs sinking into divots in her sides as she approaches spherical
>The sound of her straining body creaking and groaning competes with the hissing of the gas still pouring into her, filling her so full that her enormously ballooned bust flattens out against the immense curve of her ballooning form
>Her body's protests against the pressure grow louder and louder, reddening spreading across her taut skin as it runs out of stretch
>With a hollow *thwump* her belly button pops out like a pressure gauge, she's maxed out and she knows it
>Aisha moans, struggling to buy her quivering overinflated frame even one more second
>Then with a whine she explodes in a rain of cat girl confetti
>>46971 (OP)
Will never understand why Tohru gets to be popped so often but I have yet to see a single Lucoa or Elma pop.
(235 KB, 906x604, 1dee21_9308395.png) (22 KB, 446x579, FD37xd_XIAIPk6R.jpg) (61 KB, 600x800, CZx-MqXWAAA3V6X.jpg)
>>53265
Definitely the "you like it too" type
>>51623
The idea of seeing a gal with a body like that begging to be filled until she bursts is just too irresistible

>>46971 (OP)
Bubblegum's my ideal popslut, addicted to growth and capable of becoming absolutely immense, she's popped so often
>>49258
Sauce on the peach pic?
>>53869
DeviantSeiga, be sure to check their kemono!
(1.1 MB, 1525x1200, lapis dreams of peridot as a balloon .png) (464 KB, 2550x3300, ZlIGhaRoxO1uo5cvR6zEuW8-dyVtcQlwljVUbLy6NDU.jpg) (2.2 MB, 2274x2846, 2603186 - Lapis_Lazuli Ounpaduia Peridot Steven_Universe.png) (165 KB, 1280x995, 1555610935.moonlightbell_1.png)
>>53133
Oh definitely the idea of plugging a hose in that tiny smug short stack is something I think about often

I wonder sometimes if lapis just plugs her mouth with water whenever she gets to mouthy or she's horny just to entertain herself. I like the think lapis's goal is to push her green water balloons limits pumping her as tight as she can get til she explodes as peridot is forced to reform herself inside her gem

The whole gem regeneration thing is build for ruff sex play like inflation/popping!

Bet lapis probably lays on top of her like a fluffy bed as she sexually teases her.

Yeah peridot is definitely lapis's fuckballoon and peridot is just her little pet water balloon awaiting her enviable bursting!
Elastigirl would be nice
>>53926
Noh-Buddy on DeviantArt made the picture
No idea who made the video, found it on report my post.
>>46971 (OP)
Quite a few.
2B, Samus, Mikan, Chun-Li, Darkness.
(3 KB, 128x144, download.jfif)
>>51934
>smiling as she licks her lips, Gal's eyes twitch, before rolling back into their sockets as the pleasure overtakes her
>her lipstick being washed away by the outpour of juice from within her body, she's gotten much too full to store it all
>Every inch of that lithe, slender figure has rounded out into a sphere, the last reminder that she was anything beyond an overfilled balloon of juice vanishing as her head sinks out of view

pop
(73 KB, 573x800, eb4a2387b1319e3c9252d4676e0e2c0f.jpg)
>>52670
>Her fingertips sink deep into the belly swelling below her, as she attempts, in vain, to press the bomb swelling beneath her back into place.
>she's getting much too full of cum for her comfort
>eventually, the rubbery squealing echoing out from within her body rises to such a pitch, her overfilled body is screaming like a tea kettle
>But that ass is just so juicy you just can't stop.
>You drive it into her, over and over again, the meaty slaps of your body against her ass only adding to the symphony of growth swirling in your ears
>she lets out one, last moan, wild and wailing, as her belly swells to swallow any trace of her beyond itself with your climax

boom
>>55203 That's that chick from Israel. What a babe. I remember from somewhere. Is she an actress?
>>55206
Gal Gadot, she's an actress
(143 KB, 1280x1392, ahshedprobablylikeituptoapointithink.jpg)
>>53110
>Frantically leafing through his spellbook, Shouta tries to find a spell to stop Lucoa's swelling, as the dragon's once-prominent chest sinks into nonexistence, her body growing so taut, so full, the presence of tits on her figure has become an impossibility
>Breaking her demeanor, tears well up in her eyes as a high-pitched squealing deafens her, her impressive horns pressing uncomfortably into the swelling walls of her body
>"Th-THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN...!"
squuuuuuuuueeeeeeeee.....
>"I-I JUST WANTED THEM TO DISAPPEAR...!"
grrrkkkhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

I like to imagine, just before she pops, she shapeshifts back to her dragon form, slender and as massive as usual, before in a flash, it too, rounds out as her human form, quickly becoming nothing more than a squealing orb of scales, Lucoa managing to squeal out one last roar that quickly devolves to a squeal

then
pop
>>55219
came back for one last write-up, little sloppy but hey, it's a Lucoa pop
>>55203

Well done, well written.
Juice, she will be spitten.

A single pen I will lend.
So you write her end.

The fate of our dear sweet Gal.
Spattered blue on floor and wall.
(432 KB, 2065x1645, E9rXA3zXoAQ2dhi.jpg)
OW has an entire cast of hotties I'd love to see popping, but this fat little piece of overfed Eastern ass could really stand to pop more often, I'm baffled I haven't seen it yet, but then again OW is p ded
(21 KB, 736x736, yor forger 3.png)
Yor Forger. I love to inflate her especially in her boat neck sweater. Can't wait for more people to get into Spy X Family to see more inflation art of her.
(96 KB, 1077x1200, FTXTe5eWIAY9_bG.jpg) (71 KB, 1200x1006, FVofkYfXoAQi1a6.jpg)
>>55531
>>55534
I second this, would love to see a Snowglobe pop
>>46971 (OP)
Absolutely love thinking about this bitch popping~ She's a V-Tuber, name's Saa, and I've always had this fantasy of her follower and subscriber numbers being converted to physical growth, growth that just makes her ass bigger and bigger until it covers her whole body, nothing but a giant, oversized ass with a thrashing, squirming tail barely rising from between her cheeks, her sub numbers only following her growth in suit and swelling out of control
She's too full, it's all gotten too tight, but she's mind controlled her audience into such a state of mindless devotion they just mindlessly create account after account to support their beloved waifu
She's getting too full..
Her ass is getting SO big it's the only visible part of her figure anymore
She manages to squeak out a hiss that sounds increasingly like a balloon letting out air as her her body quivers...
Such a fun pop to think about💦
(274 KB, 850x638, fattitude_pt1_by_w_oo_t_dcaz928.png)
>>56830
left
keep them ditzy, clueless, and only wanting to gorge themselves until they explode
perfeably if the end of the stuffing sequence sees them mindlessly eating whatever's in front of them and not realizing how much they've had
but there's also a lot of fun to be had in making a chick beg to pop
(294 KB, 850x638, dbv2x08-07b0c6c0-3b5a-4566-85be-4003e0c9ae70.png) (336 KB, 850x638, dcvncb2-5bbee5ca-9df3-4781-a3fe-8a52e5f58cff.png) (325 KB, 850x688, dctn8lt-03575038-9edd-4630-aaef-62d5fbaf7322.png) (272 KB, 1280x961, mandatory_meating_by_w_oo_t_ddy6wq0-fullview.jpg) (2.5 MB, 1421x867, df1qefn-fcba68f9-3073-4de7-874e-50473355470c.png)
>>57276
>Popping Woot girls
Glad I'm not the only one who'd love to see some of those chicks pop
Either by simply stuffing themselves too much, or jus being pumped tight after a particularly large feeding session, a lot of them could stand to be confetti

The best pops are definitely the chicks who already have a fair bit of size to them and aren't afraid to show off a little
(482 KB, 2896x4096, FXGTIsSWQAAUUH4.jpg)
>>50230
>>53734
>expansions, inflations, pops: nil
How do you get over the fact that she's literally the most inflatable cartoon character second to Puuko, a literal balloon-person, and yet there's nothing.
>>59568
Literally built to pop
Loona from that would be show Hood
>>55489
Fit blondes are always a top tier choice.
(482 KB, 800x1200, FbylZ90akAAdQ3b.jpg)
>>54210
Rosa's design is objectively the worst and she's still miles ahead.
>>61238
>There is no bigger crime than the fact that, to this day, there still isn't a Samus pop outside of the Imbapovi vid that really makes her size and gives her the ego for inflation that she deserves.
I don't think that she has a big ego.
>>61288
>Rosa's design is objectively the worst and she's still miles ahead.
Rosa's isn't great, but still better than the chicken hat girl from Sun & Moon or the new one coming up in Scarlet & Violet. Those two both suck.
>>61288
>I don't think she has a big ego

Dickhead you're aware none of these chicks explode in-canon and it's just hot to make them do that?
Yeah, it's just hot to give Samus an ego.
You can just make shit up who gives a shit
(195 KB, 2048x1780, EtdiPInXMAIMCkk.jpg)
>>61364
From
>"Hah, you wanna pop me, anon? In your dreams~?"
To
>"Ohhh my fucking God just make me explode already you fuck!!!!"

Right?

Personally, I'd agree. To answer >>46971 (OP), probably HoF's Sam. Imagine fucking that blimp of an ass so hard, so rigorously, for so long, whatever confidence she has just melts away as it officially grows so overinflated she starts losing her cool
>"O-okay dude, it's getting a little big..."
As she disappears into the chasm of the own crack in her ass, such plentiful cheeks that you can hardly tell she was ever thin, she resembles
such a balloon...
Probably gonna make a really loud one (or two~)
(103 KB, 1200x960, FXIVvH_WQAA-E9t.jpg) (93 KB, 1280x1024, FXIVvINWYAUduXw.jpeg)
>>62188
It'd be really easy to ram an air hose or bike pump into that, make a nice, big Charloon. Could stand to see a lot of the Hazbin girls pop, honestly.
(1.4 MB, 1822x2609, FdXjuVHVQAA5zeZ.jpg)
>>60555
Yoga balls.
Sitting on yoga balls to deflate them into a blondie.
Pic unrelated.
>>62807
Asuna would be a fun one to pop. In her maid or bunny outfit. Either or.
(637 KB, 1192x670, unknown-88.png)
>>62807
>You're in a sorority
>Wall-to-wall with blonde bimbos with big, beautiful boobies and booties about to burst free from the bindings of their clothes
>They're all just giggling and talking about the most vapid shit imaginable, brainlessly chattering among one another
"Ohhh, that's sooo ratchet..."
"Yeah, big mood."
"Big mood, yeah..."
"No cap, was being fucked by Dylan earlier and he burped like eww??"
>They're all just dumb as hell and spend their time bouncing on dick after dick, hardly even applying themselves to College, they're too busy fucking all the professors for good grades
>Suddenly, all of them begin to spontaneously inflate, one after another
>Sometimes their growth is centered on their boobs, sometimes it's their ass, sometimes it's the creamy, tender belly spurting out from their bared midriff
>Nobody is sure why or how, and the room is erupting into panic, as the beautiful, blonde beauties rapidly bloat into little more than a series of bubbles, pushing into one another and gradually working to fill the room
"Like, Oh my God??!! What is actually going on, like legit?!?"
"Stop looking at my tiddies!!!"
>Some sobbing as they desperately use what little extends from their spherical bodies at this point to push back against the bloating walls of their stomachs, mascara running down the sides of their bulging neck as they lose any vestiges of the sculpted bodies they so covet
"I-I was s-so... sk-skinnnniiieee!!!"
>Slowly, the moans, gasps, and giggles alike are all gradually drowned out by the cacophony of their growth, swelling to fill the room they sit and bulging out the door to greet dozens of panicking partygoers filing towards the exit
>Little can distinguish the blondes from outright spheres at this point, as their sputtering, writhing heads rise out from the perfectly smooth, tightened balls that grew to replace their stick-thin figures of old
>They call em' bombshells for a reason.
>>63015
Only thing I could see being different is at first, one starts to inflate till they pop, and everyone else in the room then has the same fate and so on~. Would make for an explosive group.
>>63015
I think this was beautifully written I really appreciate the work and creativity you put into this you’re an amazing writer ✨
(28 KB, 600x800, FeouG9LagAEIs6S.jpeg)
Android 18 with this outfit (reminds me a bit of Violet Beauregarde)
>>64467
Tracksuits are always best suits 😍
>>63015
Wow I’m only just now really appreciating this and holy shit this is a hell of a write up you’re a natural thanks for gracing us with this✨
(4.5 MB, 6592x3048, decv1y4-f89b0e68-8975-477f-b38a-a35fc778e4bc.png)
Really, really self-confident and wordy women that never stop talking about themselves and their ideas. (College professor/super femmy types, think those YouTube critics that always talk about how "sexist" or problematic shit is)
I could just sit under her and listen to her prattle on and on about the societal implications of becoming so inflated you lose and all definition in your figure beyond a turgid, seizing sphere
>"... And once again, you're exercising terrible impulse control, dear. I understand the first thought going through your head as I crush you with my "booty~" must be how "sexy" or "hot" I look like this, but try to keep in mind that, in spite of currently losing my limbs to the welling walls of my stomach while currently being pumped full of air as if I were a blimp, I am still a woman with needs and emotions, like... cut that out, sparky."
She never stops talking, tried, piercing eyes silently judging everything around her, mouthy, as her fat, plumped lips rest against one another in a permanent, smug and self-satisfied scowl
>"Let's talk for a minute about the implications of me getting bigger for a second."
Can barely hold it in, she's bouncing on your dick the entire time, using what little of her mobility to juice the stamina from you
>"I know, I know your first thought is how much bigger my BOOBs are gonna get, but I don't think you understand just how FULL I feel right now and I FEEL I should explain~"
>"I know I'm usually pretty in-touch with my feminity, but right now? Kinda feelin' like a balloon , I feel I have a LOT in common with a balloon right now, hun."
You're both full of hot air, you smug bitch.
>"What are we but a collection of experiences that just keeps getting bigger? I suppose, as traveled as I am, as much as I've gone through, it would only make sense I'd be enormous~"
>"Perhaps some travel would help me to get even bigger, but here we run into a problem? What ARE we supposed to do to accommodate for inflated women in our society?"
Fuck
>"And this, my dear, is a classic case of equity versus equality. Blah blah blah blah blah..."
She never shuts up, just steadily growing larger all the while she loses any hint she were ever anything less than perfectly round
Until it's time.
>"N-now l-let's... (hmrgfff) d-discuss... th- the s-so good... s-social implications of...i-if I... o-ohhh God I... I WANNA... uh... I want to uh... t-tell..."
With a loud, intense groan that spreads throughout her entire body, she further recedes into herself
>"!!!!!! OH GOD, YES!!!!! POP ME LIKE A SLU-"
Makes the loudest, hollowest pop ever, just a sudden and abrupt bang that sends you sprawling as Twitter-colored confetti sprinkles down from where she once sat to cover her nude, embarrassed self.
>>64473
Goodness gracious this is a write up! I’m a little busy atm so I’ll sink into it later but just the formatting and length alone tells me this is a masterclass!
>>64473
Ftr my biggest fear for the last for years has always been you guys specifically finding out about our past lives so the fact that things have gotten to this point today kind of takes away all the bite and fear. That being said I read you loud and clear. Restorative accommodation is the hope. The SO and I have reconciled this over the years and they’ve even taken part in a irl shoot with a third so if the Titanic sinks publicly we both would.

Reasons why it’s best to just start fresh and try to be beans with a positive direction. Regardless this is a painfully good write up and what you’re communicating on an emotional level is not being written off in any regard on this end it’s soaking in.
>>64473
Ftr my biggest fear for the last for years has always been you guys specifically finding out about our past lives so the fact that things have gotten to this point today kind of takes away a lot of the bite and fear. That being said I read you loud and clear. Restorative accommodation is the hope. The SO and I have reconciled this over the years in various ways being partners and all.

My view is it’s best to just start fresh and try to be beans with a positive direction. Regardless this is a painfully good write up and what you’re communicating on an emotional level is not being written off in any regard on this end, it’s soaking in knowing who it’s coming from
>>64478
You most likely read the last post so just saying again that this is an amazing write up you are so fucking good at this! Mhm! ☺️
>>64501
Thanks, means a lot.
>>64574
You burned a bridge you can’t come back from. I hope you’re happy with what you just caused yourself rightfully so.
>>64575
If I ever made you upset, I see no reason to care.

Work it out yourself like an adult.
>>64576
I’m doing just that just fine. You’re just reaping what you’ve sown. Goodnight.
>>64577
Brazen, brazen, brazen
So bold behind anonymity
The fact you're here floundering and talking shit means I've won. I live inside your head and torment you by virtue of existence. You puff out your chest to appear larger, but we all know who'll dominate in the end here
We all know who'll survive the asteroid.
And here you are, a dinosaur.
Your time is past. Die with it.
>>64583
don’t know what’s going on but you writing a little melodrama here makes it sound like you lost whatever that means
>>64592
Bruh I wrote porn and a guy that's salty his girlfriend likes me more than him cried, deleted his posts, and then fucked off.
Unless you're him, either way

Nah, I win :)
>>64593
I’ve been on anon Chans long enough to know that the situation you just described either didn’t happen or if it somehow did you must be the mouth breather of the situation otherwise you wouldn’t be talking about something so oddly specific on an anon board

Seems like a ‘loss’ to me anon
(122 KB, 720x627, Screenshot_20221011-041122~2.png)
>>64594
Really sounds to me like the aforementioned person is just coming back with other numbers and posting to a dead board in the wee hours of the night, far past the time he should even be awake, at that :) who else would be posting here so consistently but the two people in a conversation? The unique amount of posters hasn't changed. I know you're still here.

Maybe I'll make her mine. My trophy :):):):):)
>>64593
Yeah how the fuck can you have such a specific personal occurrence happen publicly on a board like this? Literally no one will believe you because only the most pathetic loser would even set up and be in such a situation let alone brag about it to anons after the fact

Fucking weirdo
>>64596
And when the tree rose into the sky
The cicada did nip at the roots
But the tree bore fruit, and lived far past the ages the cicada would see
:) good to know I got you so mad. "Good"night, "anon."
>>64595
It sounds like whoever you are you’ve been talking to yourself at the wee ours of the morning and obsessing over it after the fact. I’ve been on this board long enough to know that the type of person that acts like you and is boasting this hard about something literally no one else on the board can understand is stupid. I don’t think you realize how stupid and obsessive you look and are right now anon
>>64598
sure thing, cuck ;)
>>64595
Unique posters don’t mean a single thing at all people change vpns and IDs like gym socks on a board it’s so easy even just post to post. This can very easily just be one person but here you are going detail board on us and shit lmaooo

you’re just proving how stupid you are anon lol
>>64595
>Maybe I'll make her mine. My trophy :):):):):)

Yeah the fact that you wrote this line alone pretty much proves who’s the idiot here lol
>>64600
Not really I tried a VPN once on here got a temp Autoban from it so it seams like that's a feature set up to prevent such things
>>64600
Tell you what
You like calling the kettle black so much and acting like you don't care when you so obvs do
Come at me in public.
Cry about it on Twitter, maybe someone'll care.
Loads of people throw themselves at issues that don't matter in that stretch of woods.
>>64600
Yeah not only that but anon is saying the two people they’re saying are in the conversation are stupid for talking late (times zones exist) yet anon is obsessing and talking all about the conversation they’re clowning on?

Get some sleep idiot lol
>>64602
Literally anyone who actually normally populates this board just realized by you saying this that you don’t belong on here
>>64604
Bruh you saying this just proves you're exactly who I think lol
Only you would assume we share a time zone
:)
>>64603
Aren’t you the one projecting and actually proving the opposite point more strongly by this? Oh anon I don’t know who the fuck you are but seeing you act like this is entertaining :)
>>64606
I didn’t? I’m just saying that you thinking these two anons in the shot are both talking to each other late at night means you’re assuming one (if it’s not just you talking to yourself) couldn’t possibly be in another time zone where it’s daytime. You forgot time zones exist on an internationally populated board.

This is fun messing with you anon thanks for making my day :)
>>64608
Ooh I see
Let me guess
You cried to your mates that I was being mean to you
Told them to come over here and defend your honor because you're still too much of a pussy to do anything on your own, right? Hitting the nail on the head?
Come at me in public, in front of your girl and I'll start believing you don't have the balls of a squirrel.
(69 KB, 800x450, 17797F9B-A217-4097-96F1-F1A9D44A3B85.jpeg)
>>64609
Did anon seriously just come onto a fucking chan board and challenge another anon in a Twitter battle? Oh this is next level shit seeing a live implosion like this :)
>>64611
>>64612
Just ran into this mess and I have to chime in and say whoever the anon was you were responding to is a complete nutcase and needs to take their pills. What an deluded obsessive loser kek
>>64583
>So bold behind anonymity
Spoken like a true fascist.
>>64652
>wE aLL kNoW wh0 w1lL sUrViVe thE aSSteRoId
(445 KB, 503x604, B7232A19-7961-448E-895B-2658DA3D3E6A.png)
>>64658
>Brazen, brazen, brazen
>So bold behind anonymity
>The fact you're here floundering and talking shit means I've won. I live inside your head and torment you by virtue of existence. You puff out your chest to appear larger, but we all know who'll dominate in the end here
>We all know who'll survive the asteroid.
>And here you are, a dinosaur.
>Your time is past. Die with it.
(476 KB, 1560x1898, 3f3e60950cc04bf52a8611649919352377be71faa854ab2ba818e378f0cc3718.jpg) (398 KB, 1569x1893, 46dd03419ee26793478952c61c0b2d5152c07e77bfab3b5e058233f30d755c3a.jpg) (334 KB, 1392x1870, 3d6f630e852cb39f12468dd9659d39e31280368ea2dffe95052a3714c3125e63.jpg) (303 KB, 1404x1858, 980e7332b9a02eb78dda41bd068b0d1a8ee65c925f7127e1e8a57ee6e7541103.jpg) (194 KB, 1470x1816, bf03772e1c29c23a3cd928127f266e4895611e02306eff16914fdd0c92a5c4e5.jpg)
no idea what this is
but it's my religion
>>64801
You want to carry passengers
>>66199
One of them tried to perform a spell but it went very very wrong (right)
(658 KB, 1024x665, acapella_by_trinity_fate_d6knt8z-fullview.png) (67 KB, 1024x462, acapella_traced_thicker_fat_by_trinity_fate_d7t62ix-fullview.jpg)
It'd been years since my last visit to Unova. Half a decade? I have to admit, curiosity, it had me by the collar. Just how much bigger had Acapella gotten? I remembered her heavy, bloated curves, dangerously voluptuous figure, it had sat in my head for some time, a golden standard not too many other Gardevoir seemed to match. I've of course had seen many since our little meeting... But she the spark that kit the fuse... tried keeping up to date with my original muse, but her apparent shunning of the spotlight meant that eventually, her concerts shrunk to private audiences willing to make the trek to meet her

...and upon arriving at her so-familiar abode, I would see much more of Acapella than I ever thought possible

The road there provided brief foreshadowing as to what awaited me when I finally came face-to-face with Acapella again. Fluttering through the wind, caught in the branches of trees, set against the backdrop of a beautiful sunset illuminating clouds of glitter being blown on the wind, were several rubbery lengths of smooth, soft material of some sort... green and white, they were strewn about the countryside as if someone took a massive balloon and burst it in the sky...

Almost as if, I thought...

By the time I had arrived at the former residence of my dear muse, I was greeted by a sight that, I'm ashamed to say, didn't help me to further put two and two together. Where her home, well, and several yards of surrounding land once were, say nothing more than a crater

It was only when I asked around town that I learned what became of my beloved, big-bootied bimbo

Left to her own devices, and surrounded by nothing short of bottomless adoration, Acapella descended to depths of gluttony almost nearly as thick, overwhelming, and all-consuming as the oh-so covered meat on her thighs
If I had thought they were massive before, I was apparently mistaken. Fattened far into the depths of immobility, Acapella's ass had apparently grown so massive that standing eventually grew impossible, the sheer amount of ass she had accumulated by that point forcing her into a permanent sitting position that gradually pushed her feet upwards, in a somewhat "spread-eagle" formation. Swelling out from behind her, it seemed like Acapella would grow eternally without limit, until...

Well, a devoted fan had heard of recipes. Bitter, but... useful recipes for helping ladies like Acapella pack on a few
The recipe, calling for two teaspoons of Full Incense was eyeballed somewhat, and-

It's best to just say the effects

All was proceeding as normal, as Acapella gave another one of her coveted "private shows."
Singing with the voice of an angel, her beautiful, bellowing voice bringing her plumped, pumped lips to vibrate as she held every note to perfection, taking time to tease her loyal admirers with slaps, gropes, one hell of a show, to see her that big, it must have been...

....but then, suddenly, something grew amiss. The night had barely began, as Acapella neared the end of an opera she had composed herself, a beautiful solo about her journey, from thin to thick, from fat to enormous...
Just as she neared the final crescendo, said by her to represent her boundless size, the sexiest alive, her reaching the pinnacle and not only willing to wear the crown, but to rise above, and ascend to levels of gluttony never seen before...

When suddenly, her voice began rising, like a tea kettle almost, eyes darting downwards to watch as her ass began bloating outwards at an alarming rate, pushing her head into her body like a cork being forced into a soda bottle, and made to shake...

Muffled by the sounds of her own growth, all that could be heard of Acapella's beautiful ballad was a sustained, squealing note screaming out from her the slight reminders that she wasn't anything more than a giant, seizing ass loosely covered by a dress continued to vanish out of view

Almost in an act of divine irony, Acapella burst. Luckily, learning Explosion is nothing new for a Pokemon, but unfortunately, it's nothing ordinary for a Gardevoir

As the dust settled, the ones caught in the blast came upon Acapella... or well, a pile of glitter with some seriously sexy eyes
Yep, looks like Acapella's stuck like that. Animate pile of pretty little sand. My muse's booty burst.L, an it looks like it'll be a while before the Pokecenter can get her back up and shakin' it like she used to.

So if you're ever in the neighborhood, and can afford a visit, please chip in and help with the Acapella recovery fund, to help her get back into shape, for all of us.

...and so I can actually catch a glimpse of that booty blowing this time.
(292 KB, 1495x2048, Ff2szdJXEB85reK.jpg)
>>46971 (OP)
Come up with a canon scenario that's fit for a writer to turn into an A+ story.
>>56976
Grown women who started as a girl is such a golden idea.
(1.5 MB, 1600x5120, Viv.jpg)
Vivian James
She's like Aeris from VG Cats but human
>>57509

Mespirit is a VERY good choice.
bump
(7.6 MB, 498x258, big-belly-fat.gif)
>Serleena
She should've been stuffed until she popped, honestly. No idea how we'd get from point A to point B, but I've always wished Men in Black 2 ended in a pop for her.
(944 KB, 1267x1092, 1f2.png)
>>66509
>>66515
Would Vivian be a bottom-heavy or a belly-heavy blimp to you? Nobody really draws her in the exact shape I want, personally
(967 KB, 706x1000, Mattie.png)
OC waifu.
(2.2 MB, 2674x2017, c4bf63c304ddea13d5fd50dbacf977f77bb29fdb1018843c35259c0d839fe7af.png) (3.1 MB, 3545x2666, ea4516ec64645430a12458eff8eb1e4e9b0a5a8b8005078e19d1a0a99cf51f0e.png)
>>67967
Happy to learn I'm not the only one who's wanted to see this bimbo burst. Kino taste.
Just about every girl in Overwatch could stand to pop, but my favorites sorely lacking in any of it. I wanna watch Brigette struggle to prevent her own imminent (and well-deserved) explosion.
There’s this woman I love to inflate. She is objectively the most ugly woman I’ve seen in ages but the government brain washed me into thinking she’s the hottest thing imaginable and now I’m nothing but obsessed with making her be the juiciest most deserved blueberry on earth! She has the most hideous nose I’ve ever seen yet I want nothing more than to see her blow up into the plumpest juiciest fruit I’ve ever seen! She’s a bit tall and has the worst body whatsoever yet I can’t get enough! No hourglass no big hips. She’s as mid and floppy as mid and floppy gets but the good ol Bars and Stars had a mission and my gosh that ugly bitch is gonna get it because in my mind she has transformed into the hottest thing ever!
I didn’t choose to be an experiment but you damn well best believe I’m going to complete the mission!
(2.1 MB, 2176x2613, doodle pseudo 249.jpg)
>>68093
>Happy to learn I'm not the only one who's wanted to see this bimbo burst. Kino taste.
Bimbo?
>>68291 Why do you talk like this? I have heard you speak this way before on other threads and I wonder what religion you are but only because you seem to have no idea how reality works. I am glad you feel "blessed", though. That is good, I guess. That movies sucked to me I couldn't even finish it, but at least the acting in it was not horrible.
>>68298
Blade was better
>>68298
Aw stay mad as I witness an event with the most precious bean in the world ☺️
>>68309 Excuse me?
>>68311 Wtf? lol. That sounds gross, whatever it is. Enjoy, you are an ugly fat bastard.
>>68315
can y'all take ya damn bickering off of a fetish board? like seriously if you have issues this ain't the place for them
>>68315 I've done everything with, and have slept with every type of bitch except black bitches. BY CHOICE. Stop talking down to me like I am one of your fellow fools. I've had it. You're fucking gross to me. you make me sick to my fucking stomach! Now, leave me.
(698 KB, 1125x1108, 1051F320-2D7F-4997-B3CC-6B552EA93DAE.jpeg)
>>68323
I agree with you. I never asked for an irl stalker sister-in-law to harass me on a fetish board but here we are. And yes she’s that sad. And yes she also happens to be HGSwells9000
>>68325
Damn your seethe is in full display. Your refusal to experience the whole human condition explains your lack of sense. I’ll continue to thrive thank you very much!! ☺️
>>68352 You're corny as fuck. You know that? Stop talking yo me about this dumbass movie I already told you I didn't watch it. and that I didn't want you pestering me with your stupidity.
>>68353
This mf never seen Blade smh Blade was way better
>>68291
Why do they do the Freemason salute?
>>68371 Why would you assume that everybody has watched every last obscure movie made by black people? Because of netflix? Not all poor people watch netflix. I've never watched that movie and since you're here recommending it I am glad that I didn't because it probably would be nothing but a huge waste of my time.
>>68424
Sure Jan 🎃 😘
>>68424
Sure Jan 😘
Total neurotic middle child Jan Brady energy 🎃
>>68432
>Sure Jan 😘
>Total neurotic middle child Jan Brady energy 🎃
I rest my case.
That girl is sexy as fuck btw
(258 KB, 496x682, Screenshot_20221111-131456.png) (173 KB, 2000x2000, 71tNa96jDNL.jpg)
>>68424
Bruh you haven't seen art unless you've watched both blade and blade 2 trinity's kinda a shitshow but at least it tried to change things up with werewolves

Also blade marks the first cinematic appearance of Micheal morbius meaning blade is the first morb

Also another satisfying pop would be
>>68424
Man's not even 20 probably never even heard of Blade until today. Blade was way better
(135 KB, 1026x1200, FgKST4sWQAAc0W1.jpg)
Would love to see Gala's caramel booty burst someday. With how much dick finds its way into her, it's only a matter of time before that bubble butt blows.
(145 KB, 850x1080, E4AP1p9VUAMu656.jpg)
>>68389
>>68456
There's something inherently satisfying with rounding out characters from such sterilized media, truly giving them the appeal they should have from the start. They look much better as balloons
(51 KB, 615x794, 0_NICKI-MINAJ-443925.jpeg)
*sirens and air horns blaring*
(Chorus)
O-Oh O-Oh oh oh OH
MY
GOD
OH
MY
GOD
Look at her butt
(Nicki)
My name is Nicki M'naj an' I got a big butt
(Chorus, echoing)
My
GOD
(Nicki)
But y'all know me, it's not big en'uff
I wann'a be a balloon, a big bootied blimp
Bigger than Iggy's an' bigger than Kim's
>>53092
Good question. Same goes for other blond and busty anime heroines like Sena and Galko.
>>70561
Female PCs and rivals are far more colorful.
(1.2 MB, 1948x2205, dark_majyyks__2_3__by_ferrousingot_der0qog.png)
>>64473
More of a self-insert poppee and I'm seconding this so hard

>"Honestly, I'm glad I'm bloating up like this, I've been wanting to discuss the implicit problematic aspects of this kink for a while. For one, it has deep-rooted ties to the fetishization of overweight women - at this stage, it isn't at all hard to see how my body resembles someone much heavier-set. Already, I've gone up several cup sizes, my gut is hanging well over my waistband as an engorged sphere, and my butt is positively...mmmph...enormous. There are absolutely women (as well as men, but I'd like to keep this inevitably explosive, excuse me, expansive lecture focused on femiURPninity) who's natural bodies are identical to my current one, minus the fact that I'm continuously becoming larger...and larger...and larger..."

>"...Anyway, I doubt I need to explain that fat fetishization is a form of objectification that is rooted in the idea that fat bodies are not worthy of respect or admiration, but rather, are seen as sexual objects to be consumed. For example, I am in a prime state of humiliation and unintended seduction in equal measure. I can barely waddle, let alone walk, with how stretched and thickened my thighs have become, I'm struggling to see past my own breasts, and I can't imagine you need me to detail how this unbelievably distended beach ball belly jutting out a yard or two in front of me is interfering with my, mmf, basic abilities to function...! I'm incredibly inconvenienced, getting tighter and more disempowered by the second, but I'm also growing "sexier." Just as fa fetishization creates an environment in which fat women are seen as objects of desire, your attraction to my increasingly immense and immobilized body creates an environment where women are little more than non-participatory eye candy, unable to do anything but rock on our oversized, oversexualized, and overgrowing bottoms, all for the erotic pleasure of the patriarchy. This can lead to dangerous consequences! Literally, right now, I can't do anything but swell bigger and BIGGER and BIGGER, nothing but a helpless BLIMP who can only get sexier and more swollen, my limbs and neck sinking into the, ahh, blatant symbol of my own lack of influence! It's the, mmmmmm, sexualization of dominion over women~! Do you even respect anything I'm saying like this, or are you just ogling my swollen sides and curves spilling out of my tiny, tiny clothes?"

>"And I haven't even, unf, BEGUN to address the beyond problematic associations that come with being sexually attracted to women - huff - POPPING. Like, oh, it isn't enough that we're big, fat, sexy balloons and blueberries too bloated to even put our feet on the ground, not enough that my sole remaining empowerment, my absurd, intoxicating, self-pleasuring SIZE, is only allowed because the patriarchy finds it sexy, but I'm not even allowed to keep it! My femininty and sexuality being, MMF, weaponized against me, I can't lift my fat tits off the floor and my body is DRUM-TIGHT. Can you hear me creaking? Can you hear my blimped-out figure stretching beyond it's limits? Can you hear that audible component of the overstimulating, mind-blowing sensation of my gigantic body filling and fattening nonstop as I get closer and closer and closer to bursting like the stuck-up, sexed-up, SWELLED-up sex toy I - uh oh."

>BANG

Getting to lecture as I inflate mixes an authority into something that so lacks it, and the contrast is deeply satisfying.

Like I'm simultaneously getting respected and belittled at the same time

Instead of telling me to shut up or ignoring me, you're just letting me go on and on and on and on and on, I feel like such a rambly faux-intellectual, a booksmart bimbo getting indulged cuz I'm turning blue or blimping up

Letting me feel so self-satisfied and smug about telling you how you're wrong, like I'm filling up and exploding with my own inflated ego. Yeah, this is a VERY satisfying pop. Apologies for getting overzealous in concurring with that!
(1.6 MB, 1724x1476, de6ud1p-11ea263d-366d-43b0-85a6-9f02dd309ad2.png)
>>73465
Bonus points if they're idly chewing on bubblegum or have a cute laugh. Maybe she snorts like a pig with every grunt of pleasure, talking about the role of inflated women in relationship dynamics as her jacket is stretched and promptly ripped to shreds, her body swelling in the middle of some upstate apartment like another piece of furniture, swollen to the point she's lost any and all definition on her body.
>"...they say the expression of one's feminity is entirely derived from the experiences you have in your life. Frieda Kahlo, she expressed herself through painting, helping to establish and dominate in a field so dominated by men itself! (Giggle) Which brings me to my next point~"
She rolls over upon her lover, pinning his cock inside her bellybutton as the soft, cavernous walls of her navel massage the shaft to a state of instant arousal, her pet dog eager to bury his bone...
>"Domination~"
>>73748
Woof woof.
You are so good to me with all that you do I am ever so grateful for the pleasurable feeling you give my hard cock when you roll upon it with your whole body and self reminding me, I’ve been dominated.
I’m yours.
Also wanted to say I wasn’t registering before that these awesome write ups were all yeah. It’s great to see this point of view from the inflatee’s side and the blending of femininity to the mix.
I love that idea of allowing you to prattle on and dominate the air in the room with your giant ego as you slowly swell onto your on pride.
Blinded by your need to be right and be heard. To be the center of attention.
Well now you got it and more babygirl ;)
Great topics and a new understanding I very greatly appreciate!
(83 KB, 640x674, Beelos.jpg) (31 KB, 355x500, connie-maheswaran-1150779-normal.jpg) (27 KB, 400x400, Priyankaa.jpg) (26 KB, 400x400, Simoan.jpg) (77 KB, 1186x1006, Grrace.jpg) (86 KB, 1151x1080, 36fcaa77b65730176c2b9bb630143796.jpg)
Here's a list of assorted characters I'd personally love to see inflate, reach their limits helplessly and pop (moaning and whimpering all the while).

- Belos
- Connie Maheswaran
- Priyanka Maheswaran
- Simon Laurent
- Grace Monroe
- Hunter (TOH)
>>74619
The shit tier mimicry continues
Maybe be an accepting non-manic psychopath and you would actually be content with your life
Inklings and Octos would make great pops, I’d like to imagine that they would inflat like latex thanks to the fact that they are made of ink.
Would it be messy? Yes
Worth it? Yes
>>74619
Nice picks. 👍
>most satisfying pops
Implying there are any?
Pop.
>>74619
Priyanka and grace most definitely! Belos and Simon make a fun second
(1.2 MB, 2500x3000, 10011492.jpg)
Irl humans count because I could think of a few cuties who'd make fine balloons if not pops!
>>55656
There is NO way this is real.
*checks YouTube*
Ho-ly shit... How did I not find her sooner?!
>>83907
>Crack is a powerful drug
(86 KB, 937x852, ikumi_nakamura_e3_2021_by_shydude_de31qeq-pre.jpg)
>>83092
Oh I can think of tons of IRL ladies I'd love to pop. Sometimes I'll just see girls on the street and imagine them swelling up to pop, helps that there are so many Japanese cuties out on the street. On the topic of one's I'd absolutely love to see pumped to pop, Ikumi Nakamura would make the sexiest squeals and the cutest reactions to the audience, no doubt cheering as she squees about how big she is, such a poppable, pumpable cutie~
(2.3 MB, 1280x1331, ADS.png) (2.7 MB, 1280x1331, ADS2.png)
Top bitches.
(80 KB, 700x690, 1538429470.molaveda_cres2.png) (92 KB, 900x796, 1538429574.molaveda_cres3.png)
She's grown obsessed with it, the sensation of growth, the subtle push from the fluids inside only growing more orgasmic by the second as, lost in the sensation, she murmurs to be taken further, panting at even the slightest development.
>She wiggles her hips and presents herself, slowly rising her tail into the air as her pussy sits in full-view, shoved full of various tubes and hoses, seemingly demanding just ONE more..
(42 KB, 755x755, Adrian dishevv.webp) (148 KB, 724x724, Adrian.jpg) (188 KB, 2022x3000, Adrian_Profile.webp) (50 KB, 735x588, Adrian 2.jpg)
Adrian Graye Vernworth would be soooo fun to see blimp up and explode. Needs to be knocked down a peg and permapopped. Either blueberry, water, or air.
>>85477
Y E S

Same for Darius, Odalia, older Hunter, older Blight Twins and Alador.
>>85482

VERY based choices, friend. Would love to see these potential pops too.
>>85477
>>85921
I actually wouldn't mind trying more male inflations like this Adrian and Simon so hit me up in future if you two ever want to commission the ideas hit me up sometime. I occasionally take requests sometimes trades too but mostly commission.
popper #0240
>>85922
I’d be willing for a trade. If that’s good with you.
>>85922
I'll definitely consider it! I've sent a friend request on report my post to see if we can discuss prices and such. I'm Cowboy Curtis#0930
>>85936
*on report my post, whoops
>>85936
Don’t know where any of that is.
>>85933
Yeah hit me up on trades if you like not sure if I'll get to it right now but we can chat later about it
>>86065
What sites can I locate you at?
>>86065
Post your gallery.
>>85935
May be busy for awhile but still waiting for you to hit me up at least I can't get ahold of you you have to get a hold of me. Let me know what balloons your into and next time I'm down for trades I'll pop them out for you and then you can pop some stuff out for me. If that sounds good with you?

You know where to reach me just mention yourself as balloon king I'll know who you are
>>73465
That was interesting to say the least
Twitter is dead.
>>89831
Almost dead. But elon musk is stepping down being ceo of Twitter.
(165 KB, 1476x1978, FyxQNOAWIB4_BqK.jpg)
Normally I don't like MtF TG but Fionna and Ice Queen are cute.
>>48039
There was a guy who inflated real live(?) snakes.
>>55164
I don't get how mods aren't available yet.
Write prompts or short stories for your poppees.
>>90753
IIRC they're not MtF, they're just like alternate versions?
How many generals can we make?
(322 KB, 1920x1080, 6193008.jpg)
Ryan Akagi and Min-Gi Park helplessly blimping up to the point of permapopping, pressing together uncontrollably as the room they're in gets smaller and smaller.
>>90753
I hope Bubblegum inflates canonically
at least once
>>100149

Couldn’t resist pumping up some bunnies.
Admin needs to reorganize the website into something to scare away autism.
(610 KB, 1920x1080, FojVT4PWIAANAPF.png)
>>46980
Shermie has been inflated at least once. Sadly, no pop. You could probably comission or request someone to do a popping ending to it.

Pic related.
(347 KB, 1535x2048, 20210218_111701.jpg) (300 KB, 1535x2048, 20210218_111713.jpg) (999 KB, 2661x1623, manatank.png)
Magical girls storing mana in their body is such a perfect concept. I want a girl to be storing so much she becomes a ticking time bomb and just explodes in a huge magic blast.
(60 KB, 1122x712, mega_blob_eevee_by_bellydog_ddqs97u-pre.jpg)
Many different kinds of pokemon, it'd be fun to see how you can fill up the different ones and how they'd fill up before they explode like an overfilled balloon.
>>105522
Plenty of pokemon who should use self-destruct and explosion
(793 KB, 3500x3000, bWVkaWEvRTFjazBBM1hJQVkxYmFtLmpwZw==.jpg) (1.1 MB, 3500x3000, bWVkaWEvRTFjazBzZFhJQVFJdHZyLmpwZw==.jpg) (663 KB, 2500x2000, bWVkaWEvRmY5Q2k2bVhvQUkyN3BlLmpwZw==.jpg)
Emoji gals have become a personal attachment for me recently. Their flat color scheme plus the special body types others give them makes them great pop material, especially when they become small scraps of confetti.
One personal gal has to be addde's Stela, something about this goofball makes me go houuAUUOOOAAAHHGGHH
First off all they need to be popped to be satisfying.
>>106417
Second of all we need willing artists and writers to pop them.
>>79460
Glad we're in agreement :3
(273 KB, 1976x2259, kara.jpg) (261 KB, 2048x1622, Kara 3.jpg) (38 KB, 256x300, Kara 2.jpg)
Might I suggest Kara Eklund as a potentially satisfying pop?
>>110287
Bad things happen when u ignore beautiful babies god put here. He start taking out people you care about
(4.7 MB, 270x480, 85131276-original.gif)
Dont know if tiktokers count, but damn I wish I could watch her blow apart in some tirst-trap
>>46980
Damn been thinking the same why isn't there more noi inflation! I'm sure she'd puff up nicely
(994 KB, 4096x3021, 1bfh6j0p4oo71.jpg) (3.2 MB, 1920x1962, Ae4d098550c40064775390ade874ab05.png) (122 KB, 720x1324, Ej8GmnJUcAAvvnc.jpg_large.jpg)
Like come on how is everyone sleeping on popping a cutie like this! Seriously I bet giving her massive size she'd be a tough one to burst getting massively large and round at first taut like a boulder her muscles making it hard to expand but then becoming soft as he muscles loose themselves to the mass and strength of the pressure begging for freedom as she becomes more and more tight eventually becoming smooth enough that it feels as if you're pumping up a cheap corner store party balloon as the effort and will to hold on is little to none as her body caves into the surmountable pressure inside her tight squeaking form as it billows and billows a large squeaky mass over your head or under you let's say because you lay yourself on top not only to add more pressure but also so that way you catch a good view of that puffy tight face of hers! Struggling for dear life to hold itself together yet you remain. Billowing and blimping away with either a handpump in hand or the hose funneling into both your mouths as you no longer fear blowback giving how easy the air lets you enter her growing abyss! She takes every last drop growing bigger and bigger as you daydream away watching all the expressions pass her face! The squeaking and groaning become deafing now as a little bit of tiny resistance is seen by the way your lips fill her face. Ditching the hose for something more intimate as a lip lock with the soft giants tender lips slightly puffy from all the air that's consuming her yet the softest pillows you've ever felt! Like that she remains at first she struggles a bit not wanting to burst but as soon as she tastes you're mouth a sweet succulent flavor so good she can't help but become consenting to its flavoring bliss as she openly realizes even if she wanted to deflate her body would never be the same accepting herself onto her form just eating up whatever sensual experience she could obtain from her oversensitive body before it was too late.. taking every lungful with a grunt and a sensual moan as it doesn't hurt as much as it feels like her loins and nerves are on fire with orgasmic pleasure. Building further and further as you're embracing touch sooths the once muscle mommnys new bloated parade blimp form as she gulps down what feels like a eternal amount of your gustful air lust gulping down notch after swollen notch of your oxygen as her body deepens it fuller and fuller into her void. Yet you're lungs remain strong. Eternally blissful of her soft pillow lips as her body crescendos and violently vibrates around you it's mass unstable as ever so desperate to hold on but no longer finding the will or strength. You pump deeper and deeper into her form your cheeks filling like chipmunks as each bit of air in deflating out of you and straight into her. The vibration gets deeper yet puffs still remain! Her body eternally quivers filled with your love as it violently wobble onto its doom! Groaning creaking vibrating as the pulsating vibrations of your breath are too much to bare! You huff and puff filling her once buff body up deeply with your lust upon her weakening State
Her face blushing from the pressure and the taste you're eyes squinting with determination hers rolling outward and inward to the bridge if her nose from how unbelievably unbearably thin her skins because.

Puff Puff Puff blow
Puff Puff Puff blow
Puff Puff creak Puff groan Puff she grows

Puffing strains her, you're love her only reason to remain contained but alas her body can hold no more! She tastes you're lips as the last deep large mount of air breath forces itself down fighting every aspect of her swollen form to prevent oblivion trying to hold on the tug of war that would undo her! But as the fighting finale breath breaks free the woman finds herself a moment of peace before a earthquake of a vibration shatters her form apart at the seams! Spreading herself far and wide into the thick rubber shrapnel that once was her thick buff muscular body. As the once muscle mommy blimp rains upon her lover in shower.

Fin.
(901 KB, 640x358, dorohedoro-shin-dorohedoro.gif)
Now although what you see above is a piece from my upcoming Kryptonian woman commission it still fits just as lovely doesn't it? I love me a good muscle mommy stretched to her max it feels so good! I hope this horny posting finds some enjoyment to you all feel free to save it if you like. Or I hope it may inspire more fanart of noi in future as that woman deserves to get as big and burstable as that! Maybe something from nuumatic might be fun heehee. One can dream although I appreciate you listening to my venting yeah muscle mommys turned soft blimps are so underrated! And need more love
(124 KB, 220x124, realization-lucy.gif)
Hear me out! She drinks some Nuka-Berry, turns as blue as her vault suit, her pip boy says she is 100% full, so she blows like a blue mini-nuke.
(684 KB, 1170x1158, 5342FE90-3DD7-4874-ABD3-47F1180C4FB1.jpeg)
If we’re going with e-girls/influencers, I’m so down bad to pop this balloon. I don’t really know who she is, she just showed up in my feed one day. But she’s curvy in all the right places and she’d look super cute with her cheeks puffed up and an air hose between her lips. It’s probably the photo editing, but her skin is so perfect it almost looks like she’s made of rubber. I imagine she’d take a good amount of pumping before popping into latex confetti, but man the workout would be worth it.
>>113735

Good god, the pic with her puffing her cheeks up. Thank you for enlightening me. She really is a perfect balloon girl
>>66406
>Grown women who started as a girl is such a golden idea.
Grown women who've wanted to pop since they were a girl is such a patrician idea.
(100 KB, 1080x1440, 1726248138513261.png)
Let's be honest Viv would be a fatty or anorectic not normal