/inf/

Actually I want the downloadable hd and alts of the old Ghostbusters she did
Then you can get them in kemono.party!
>>45488
no you can't cause the mega links to each of them are unavailable
How about you go to her Pixiv Fanbox and pledge?
Could someone try to post WotM Sora plz from his pixiv fanbox
>>45622
Bro your literally the op asking for paid content. Like legit the Ghostbuster Janette pic isn't even brand new I'm asking for something a couple months old
>>45623
This a sequence?
Does someone have The Legend Of Blorba, the page where Heloise from Jimmy Two Shoes drinks the portion and inflates, and the two-page sequence called "Scientific something"?
(233 KB, 1280x1458, tumblr_pdrtvm5Y3n1s4m6fao1_1280.jpg) (645 KB, 1280x1280, tumblr_pdvwob5GWY1s4m6fao1_1280.png)
I know most of TNW's art pre-2021 was nuked off the face of the internet, but I wanted to know if someone had the final part of their Coraline drive. The first three parts are on Twitter, but the last wasn't included at all. Plus using the wayback machine to skim through their Tumblr archive is painful.
>>48017
Fuckin' thank you!!!
I've been searching for this pic forever! Thank you thank you thank you!
Anyone got the wotm Reagan pics
>>46090
God i really hope it is though, I haven't kept track of his art for a very long time, so I'm pretty sure I missed a lot of it. Girl looks really cute, even more with that new gut of hers, I really wanna see her get bigger so bad.
Does anyone have his old art of disgust from that inside out film from pixar before he nuked all of them? I really want to see them all again after all these years, especially the one where she was really huge (I think the name of it was emotional bottling I think, I recall the other two of the female emotion blew up as well.)
So I know TNW's kemono page is being updated relatively regularly, but I'd like to know how to view the images. Every time I click the only attachment available in the post, it sends me to an expired mega link.
Anybody got the duck animation video?
Does somebody have the hat hin time sequence or just his old art in general?
>>50455
HOLY SHIT YES THATS THE ONE IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR SO LONG THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH.
>>49852
anybody know what's up with this Kemono updates seem a little pointless if it's just previews...
(128 KB, 1125x1222, 4m6902sx8tn51.jpg)
Me when Patreon user evades kemono.party :
Anybody got the Anonfiles' files with TheNeverWere's old pics?
Still waiting for someone to upload the duck animation he made.
>>52834
How did you get them? Because when I tired it just leads to expired mega links
>>52986
I clicked the mega link and I guess I just happened to be quick enough to catch them
>>53016 How do you do that?
>>52986
Can someone please fix this
>>45622
Why would anyone waste money on the chick who rips off RidiculousCake's artstyle?
>>54905
I don't think she's ripping off anybody.
>>54922

Nah, I gotta agree with anon. They've been kind of aping BastardCake's style recently. It's kind of evident in their faces and other little details.
You mean how the Japanese blatantly copied western cartoons styles (predominately ones made by Disney) when they where first creating their anime and manga industry? And how Disney got mad and then copied them back? There's something they won't teach you in college
Geeze, this is sad. Never is a friend on mine and I can't believe you trolls are trying to steal from them. How dare an artist try to make money from their work.
>>55100
You want to know what's REALLY sad? Making life harder for the people who pay you, all to upset the people who never will.
>>55100
Why does she make art of underages.
>>55100

Brother, your friend is on the fast track to becoming another RidiculousCake. I'd stop associating with them before they go full red state.
(2.1 MB, 2000x2000, ttts.jpg)
>>55172
Bit late for that, Never is a mod in their report my post
>>55188
Would you mind if you, please, post these pics: "Boredom does weird things" (2 versions), "My upgraded life" (3-pages sequence) and "Scientific something"?
(642 KB, 1000x1000, whoknows.jpg)
>>55242
None of them are in my archive as far as I know. Best find an old pack stored somewhere or use the Wayback
>>55305
Okay. Do you remember we have had the TheNeverWere's pack of old pics from Anonfiles in /bbwdrawnh?
>>55305
Okay. Do you remember we have had the TheNeverWere's pack of old pics from Anonfiles in /bbwdrawn?
(427 KB, 662x1000, pbb.jpg)
>>55310
Dude, I barely even come here, so I have no idea what you're on about.
>>55350
I mean, I am the one who remembers we have had a package of old TheNeverWere pics from Anonfiles in now-deleted TheNeverWere Thread in /bbwdraw. Can somebody find this package, please.
Does anyone have his Phat Cindy pic he did of the boondocks?
>>55503
On a side note you got a perfectly cut scream potential in the second one

But I don't get why someone just doesn't commission it to be finished somewhere else. Yeah it sucks Shit got fucked. But we can find a way somehow somewhere
Still waiting on the duck popping video.
Anyone have that Creepy Susie picture he did from years ago with big boobs?
>>48006
>Plus using the wayback machine to skim through their Tumblr archive is painful.
That reminds me, I wonder if tht bunny girl Pearl pic he reblogged is still out there.
Does anyone have her Oki Dokee pic?
Does anyone have access to their report my post? I know this is a thread for never but has altzegoz posted any sketches there?
>>57947
I ment report my post. Does anyone have access to their report my post?
>>57943
Maybe pay for it or wait for it to go public?
Has anybody got his pop star balloon?
Does anyone have that pic where Coraline's Mom inflates from being flattered in 4 panels, it was called Flattery'll get you Boomed.
>>59636
Can you upload the Zelda pack images individually? The one you sent is in a PDF and I don't know how to save the images individually
>>59636
Do you have the old duck animation?