/inf/

(112 KB, 800x1000, C17EC4C8-0C4C-4A98-8A25-C0AB6F9799D7.jpeg)
Hello! Im hopeing to try and find any of Inflatetress (Layla’s) old comics! I remember there was one called Nazi Bimbo’s demise that i cant find, can anyone please help?
Here is
hxxps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zDuRDcm5Z-jHfzt92TktaIjjvN7gxiO0

Just replace XX with tt.And do you have some stuff with body or belly inflation?
>you will never see nazi blonde bimbo with her friends the nazi muslim cutie and the nazi japanese neko
Why live?
>>45429
Wow thank you so much! Im really just trying to find any art but this is a big help!! Let me see if i have any more!
>>45431
I don't even see there comment at all about that but it would be amazing if anyone had those, if they could share them!
>>45429
Do you have any more of her other comics? Or was it just that one
Wasn't there also a comic with shoe Inflation? When she walks, air is going in her belly. Does somebody have this comic?
>>45600
Yes! She had a pink car too! I wish i had that one but i dont! If anyone has it can you please post it?
>>45558
This thread should be in everything else.
Man, this gal really had issues with blondes. Was she picked on by some blonde cheerleader in high school or something? One of those rare cases of hatred fueling your fetish. Inflhateion if you will.

Its sorta like if you were a black kid in the Bronx with an inflation fetish picked on by cunty yet hot Puerto Rican girls, and then you started getting off to revenge fantasies of them getting inflated and popped.
>>45766
people are dumb as shit. I get it, I'm not really a fan of gore either, but literally just don't fucking look at the last panel and suddenly you have really good inflation content. People are dumb as shit
Bump
Does anybody have any comics?
>>47926
Thank you! Hopefully some more of her comics can appear here!
Somewhere there are a bunch of irl pics of her too…
>>48600 Yes!! Thank you so much for posting this! Were so close to recovering all her comics!
Bump
(2.5 MB, 640x360, bimbo_01.mp4)
this person started making a video game starting inflatetress, not sure whatever happened to it.
>>45359 (OP)
Artists deleting their galleries is the worst possible thing.
>>45416
Gore uncensored because why not
There's a comic missing, the one where Layla and another girl hide from a bald giant in a bakery. The other girl sacrifices Layla by inflating her into a human cream puff.
(479 KB, 1038x1274, FVfi7PKVUAErm4B.jpg)
Has anybody commissioned her in a Pooka or Fygar suit yet?
Anybody?
>>58410
I actually dont belive that is a peice commisisoned by inflateress