/inf/

(3.1 MB, 1920x1080, 2022-02-25_13h01_06.png) (3.0 MB, 1920x1080, 2022-02-25_13h01_49.png) (3.0 MB, 1920x1080, 2022-02-25_13h02_29.png)
I stumbled upon Virt-A-Mate some days ago and this is truly awesome. It is a VR "game" where you can create scenes with dancing girls etc but some clever people found out how to make real time morphs or sequences. In the example here from Owrehl you can feed a white pill to make her belly and breasts grow. You can also take the red rod and hold it to the body parts that you want to expand.

Does anyone know about more great Virt-A-Mate expansion scenes or even expansion artists or other Virtual Reality stuff? I think this is still a completely unexplored area that needs more attention. Think of the best expansion comics recreated in VR.
There's an anon over in the 'games with expansion and inflation' thread that just made a scene with WG and breast inflation in it. Definitely worth checking out.
Not worth it until 2.x versions with actual skeleton morphing.
>>42692
Is it the one with the cheerlader girl and the sliders? It's fine, but nothing like what I've seen in videos.
There's honestly so much untapped potential with VRMate, you can make all sorts of inflation and growth sequences.
>>42763
It's a handcuffed girl in a pretty detailed bedroom that you can feed donuts. It pretty good.
(1.2 MB, 1920x1080, 1645989941.jpg)
>>42793

Thanks! Pasting here from >>41903 (Cross-thread): https://mega.nz/folder/R8ki1JZI#2FjBsMy9VTJ-qAHFCjFgVg

Instructions from >>41919 (Cross-thread):
1. Install a copy of VaM (there's probably links on /aco/ or F95)
2. Place *.var and *.txt files (including from dependencies) into the /AddonPackages folder
3. Start VaM, load the scene from AddonPackages (if you're new, there are tutorials and YT videos that can explain the basics)
4. Wait a while for it to load

The basic logic is described in >>41973 (Cross-thread), but I think the addons I found most useful are Timeline (which makes animation much easier than the built-in tools) and LogicBricks (which allows you to trigger Timelines in clever ways). Links are below, but it's easier to install them from within the Hub browser in-game:

https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/timeline.94/
https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/logicbricks.1975/
Anyone has any other scenes which includes any type of growth?
>>42871
Just felt like chiming in to say that ANY scene can be an expansion scene if you learn to use the timeline tools.
(4.0 MB, 1920x1080, 2022-03-06_11h04_56.png)
I finally got myself creator patron access and tried to create my first scene with a restaurant template. Unfortunately I am still to stupid to use timeline or logics. My idea was to put a plate of food before the girl and when you put a dissolving pill in it the weight gain begins. Or maybe you can get the plate from the counter.
Bump for any other relate content for VAM?
Any suggestions on Inflation, weight gain, or expansion VAM Creators for free or patreon?
I’m assuming you mean actual content instead of something to make them with. Basically the only vam expansion stuff you can possibly find is owrehl Patreon (5 games I think and to varying degrees of interactivity) and the e girl one on here.
>>42850 do you have any plans to make another vam game? I got it because of you lol and it’s def worth it but content is limited, owrehl stuff is a little basic in comparison.
Anyone got any of owrehl files?
>>45219

Sure - what do you want to see? I'm moving soon so I won't have a ton of free time, but I learned a lot from making the last one. If you've got ideas/suggestions, I can at least throw together the basics of a scene that you can tweak to get started.

I'm terrible at animations though, so the more we can reuse from existing scenes, the better.
>>42850
Is the "teaser" tier build sufficient to run this?
>>45440 yeah, I’ve got a few ideas. Could you please add me on report my post? mine is bootymuncher56#9791 if you don’t want to I get it, I just fucking despise this website as I’m on my phone lmao
Do you have a Patrion?
We're do we find more of your stuff?
does anyone have a high res of his re jill vids?
>>46819
Fuck, it'd be great to find out what morphs they're using, but they don't seem to have that info anywhere on their profile or descriptions.
>>46819
His work is fantastic but unfortunately, he doesn't make his work available for use in VAM as far as I know.
>>48220
Aw yiss. There are two scenes I am missing and never found online. Thanks!
(3.5 MB, 3840x2160, VM1.png) (3.7 MB, 3840x2160, VM2.png) (1.5 MB, 3840x2160, VM3.png)
>>46824
Yeah. I've personally tried playing around with some sliders from both the vanilla game and added sliders from mods, but haven't been able to reach the quality of Bestofcheese.
I'll post some screenshots of what I was able to achieve in case anyone's curious (and if you're wondering about the poppy eyes, I was trying to make her look liek she was overloading/about to explode).
As a side note, I'm genuinely surprised there are so many options for amazonian bodies. Now if only I knew how to make an animation I'd try to do some FMG, but those tutorial videos send my brain into a comma. Is there any WRITTEN guide around?
>>48611
Been messing around with sliders as well but I've run into the issue where at larger sizes the model's collision gets fucky and the entire thing devolves into a shaking mess. What mods did you use to overcome this?
(4.8 MB, 3840x2160, Optimized-Physics.png)
>>48713
You can deactivate collision. It will cause some clipping, but it's necessary for preventing krakens.
(287 KB, 1920x1080, s74fd6ds456fds.jpg)
Biggest problem with VAM is that it has a steep AF learning curve and most of the video tutorials are either unhelpful or don't go into detail about the specific issue you're looking for.

I'd say it took me about a week to start getting decent at making expansion stuff but I've been playing with the program for over a year now and my animations still have small issues.
>>50240
>and most of the video tutorials are either unhelpful or don't go into detail about the specific issue you're looking for
Not only that, but those "official" tutorial video are a fucking pain to watch. The dude sounds like a corpse falling asleep.
I'm finally doing some decent stuff with the timeline plugin (albeit making a FMG sequence, not a WG one).
(6.3 MB, 858x1080, TestAnimation.webm)
>>50302
Honestly yet to get more than a minute into the tutorial videos because of the voice lol, if you have any questions or whatever feel free to hit me up on my Twitter @SkylerHateAlice and I'll be glad to try and help you or anyone else out
>>46819
He opened up a Patreon very recently and he's got a full inflation animation on it, if anyone wants to put his stuff if kemono
>>50895
Not a bad call, especially if the morphs happen to be included. Which I doubt, but it's not a crapshoot.
>>50599
Bigger and make her birth bread!
They are in fact not included...
>>51397
Aw that’s a shame
>>50954
Wait what like literally shit out loaves of bread?
>>51397
BestOfCheese's Patreon?
Unfortunately none of the VAM creators I've found offer scenes or event he morphs.
Updates?
(899 KB, 1372x854, 456dfg456fgd54g6dfg45456dfg.png)
>>51430
Cause a lot of the morphs are custom DAZ shit, you can copy the custom morphs from OWREHL's scenes but they won't work in any other scene. Afaik I'm the only one making expansion stuff that doesn't deal with DAZ.

I don't release scenes just because they aren't made to be viewed in VAM and nothing is stopping someone from copying the morphs/animations and pretending they made it. Unless you're looking to see how stuff gets made the scenes are pretty much pointless.

>>51480
https://twitter.com/SkylerHateAlice
https://www.deviantart.com/skylerhatesalice
>>51507
Well, I want to experience the expansion in VR with interactivity. Is there any other way without the VAM scene?
>>51507
>you can copy the custom morphs from OWREHL's scenes but they won't work in any other scene.
Cringe and uncultured
If anyone tells me how to export scenes with all their dependencies on an easily downloadable Zip file I will prove as much.
>>42850
This scene is great! Thank you, do you patron, more scenes like that? I really want to support Artist like you ;)
Any new content anyone willing to share?
>>52603
Oh hey, much appreciated! I don't do Patreon for a few reasons: one is that I don't like locking things up behind paywalls, and the other is that I don't want to set huge expectations by taking people's money, you know?

I'll have more scenes coming (and am happy to take requests!), but unfortunately I just moved between continents so all of my stuff is in a container on a ship somewhere for at least another month. I just figured I'd share what I had before I disappeared for a few months. I didn't think it'd get much attention, but I'm glad to hear you like it!
>>53682
Honestly man, having tried every scene I could find (basically just you and owrehl lol) yours stands above the rest of the options for a lot of reasons.
>>53719
I can only agree with you. That scene >>42850 did is fantastic. Until we find more I just looking for automated normal free scenes I can tweak with morphs and hope they don't break
>>51507
>Unless you're looking to see how stuff gets made the scenes are pretty much pointless.

</retard>
People fucking lover interactivity, dude.
>>53777
Ignore him, he's just a hack making excuses to not share content.
Does anyone have any captured videos they took of OWREHL scenes?
Anyone have OWREHL's Magical Gains files?
>>54450
agreed, I want to see som more of their 3 in 1 expansion. Mostly the different combinations and body types you could achieve such as pear shape, top heavy, etc. as well as the limits of the expansion rod while they are still thin, maybe we can see an hourglass figure? Also, seeing them get fat and tall would be awesome too
>>53561
I want to share content but thres so little weight gain related stuff that i dont really know where to start

but well, lets just say kemono is your friend finding content for this program
>>55729
On kemono there are not many interacted scenes with wg, maybe you can give a name od this artistis? Even you have a little wg scenes i AM ready to subscribe your patreon or etc. You have the talent ;)
Does anyone have links for morphing tutorials or such? I've been trying to learn how to animate the morphs
>>56349
might have mistaken me for another person!! sadly im not talented enough really, I dont have a patreon and never done a scene that I think is shareable, I just tweak existing scene with the timeline

for weight gain related content that i know the already mentioned OWREHL

but I can recommend my favourite non WG creators because you probably need stuff to start and it might help someone new (not everyone of them is on kemono i believe)

LOOKS: petazwega, vecterror, bamair1984, pogdaddy, riddlerlooks, Dnaddr, splinevr (imo hard to do weight gain with their models because theres just one slider and the bodies are really exaggerated so the clothes doesn't always fit right, but they are really good), I sometimes use SCAMP chubby/fat bodies for quick body presets (I just default all the face sliders)

SCENES: xrwizard, androinz, xNial, hexenv88

Clothing: Mr_CadilacV8, OptiMistVAM

misc: this is really neat for what we look for even tho I feel like its kinda hard to make it look right or find the best clothing item sometimes https://kemono.party/patreon/user/11100893/post/45307805

really hope this helps someone who is starting here :)
Where could I look for a tutorial on how to do weight gain using the 'timeline' or whatever its called? Are there tutorials out there? Or could someone just give a fast explanation of how to do it?
The Magical Gains scene that's currently downloadable from Owrehl's KP is outdated. That post should contain the finished version, rather than the unfinished version present on the next post.
Bumping to keep the thread alive. Currently working on something. Cant wait to share with you
>>57993
Aw yiss. I really running short on good new expansion scenes. I check VAM every once in a while but no luck.
bump