/inf/

Whoa shes waaayyy hotter than madz
>>40959
I agree, but it's too bad about the haircut, tattoos, and piercings.
>>40977
Especially the Haircut
>>40997
specific fetish, specific turn-offs
>>41016 nah they trippin
>>40997
>>41019
I'm trippin' of the fat stacks of cash she spent on those tattoos and the john deere she bought for that haircut.
>>41017
Ok so probably a mixed opinion (and don't take it as I don't like the content as is as believe me it's fantastic and hot)

But am alone of missing the days of expansion content like akemi and blowup girls.. like don't get me wrong I like the jiggly breast form content but I just wish at least for a couple of times will she her or madzisstacked stuffing a fake air hose in there mouth and have there boobs inflate (to bursting if possible evil smirk) like big huge classic breast expansion balloons..

Does anyone share that feeling of wishing the content would be mixed with videos of the forms and inflation with disposable balloons or something they can freely inflate without worrying about popping.
Does anyone have one of her loyalfans videos?
>>41030
I'm with you. I don't mind already big props that girls just jiggle around; but expandible props is where is at. The process, the sound, and how big they can get.

Candii from Akemi Expansion, Koa from Maxgrowth, Sablique from TaylorMadeClips, and Bambi Blaze herself -- are the best examples of this that come to mind at the moment.
>>41030
I totally agree. I do like the hose in mouth with breast expansion content
Whats her name?
Bump
Is there a way to download from loyalfans? I'd sub and download her stuff from there if possible
i have not been able to find anyway other then screen record
>>42482 I think all of her clips are stream only
>>41061
Bambi Blaze died to soon
Bump
Should I make a telegram for her?