/inf/

only got their stories unfortunately. Didn't bother with art. Really hope they show back up at some point
I forgot about the stories in my initial post, anyway you could share the ones you have? Agreed on hoping they come back around eventually
>>40777
Any suggestion for the format? could just upload txt files. Could see about making a burner google drive and uploading them there as well.
It's good that this thread popped (heh) up when it did, because it turns out his DeviantArt account got deleted, and all of his stories/art along with it.

Anyways, >>40882, any reuploads of his stuff would be appreciated, Especially if you have "Carnival Strength Test Popping Game". That story is legit one of my favorite kink stories I've ever read.
>>40882
No preference or suggestions for the format, whichever is the easiest.
>>40882
Works like a charm and thank you so much! Anymore would be greatly appreciated and if there is anything I can give back just say the word.
(3 KB, Advent of the Exploders.txt) (18 KB, Another Night at the Balloon-Girl Bar.txt) (9 KB, Balloon-Girl Squad Fight.txt) (19 KB, Baloon-Girl Bar P.1.txt) (16 KB, Baloon-Girl Bar P.2.txt) (8 KB, Brandi's Boat Bursting.txt)
I decided to upload some more of them.

These should be all of them. I did not bother actually editing them to be formatted properly so sorry about that. When I downloaded them I saved them as rich text documents, but only txt documents are allowed so I had to manually rename them all with the proper extension. Might reupload them later fixed, but will probably be a while.
>>44055
>>44056

Thats all of them, hope I didn't break a rule or something for uploading so much idc. Still looking for the deviantart user inflatress's works, but oh well.
bump
>>47608
dank I don't think I ever saw that comic. Was it from before volatilebreasts?
>>48007
It was when the acc was BalloonGirlsVSNeedle, it was like a 3 page sequence and was made around the time half genie hero came out so the girl was called something like Giga Balloon
>>48491
Nice! Thanks dude!