>>39594
I mean this subject damn autocorrect
>>39595
well either way, you're not wrong.
bump
who is she?
>>40305
>who is she?
Olivia Patterson or Livpat3. She had a YouTube channel that had some really good inflation videos and streams that you are seeing on the OP but her channel was reported and she had to make a new one. Unfortunately all the videos she had on that channel has been lost unless someone managed to archived it.
Can you send a link from her new channel?
LivPat3 > ReiinaPop
Prove me wrong.
>>44325
Liv is far better at inflating
Reiina has a better gain
Bump
>>44339
Reiina's gain has completely destroyed her appeal for me. probably fucked up her skin to the point of no return now
>>47225
face also looks like a mask.. the cheeks ew
>>47225
I hope she loses again soon.
>>47225
It took me completely by surprise, as someone who had stopped paying attention to her for a while. She looks like a different person now
>>47225
She used to be such a good looking women, now she’s ugly and horrendously overweight

She has ruined herself, hopefully she gets a better mindset and fixes herself
>>53507
she took the nikado avocado route, the worst one. The appeal of inflation has always been small flat tummy to huge and bulging out, if it starts off looking big and saggy and fat there's no point
>>53507

I don’t really follow her but doesn’t she also do feedee content as well?… If she does, then you shouldn’t be surprised by any of this lol
Websites with unedited videos?
>>57540
Sometimes you find pay content randomly.
(31 KB, 640x360, preview.jpg)
>>39594
I've been looking for her button popping video in which she fails and is surprised by a sudden orgasm my gf says it was real