/inf/

Bump
>>46295 goddamn sum1s gotta color this
>>46295
>“Yes, give me a nice popgasm”
What do girls/women say about this?
Bump
(146 KB, 1100x700, dcbb49l-d1cd2217-e5c7-4fce-8aa9-f68049e5d3d8~2.png) (118 KB, 1200x800, tumblr_noy0xeFXvw1tqab7ao1_raw.jpg) (67 KB, 1280x720, der87kd-95c6a763-1545-4a97-8978-4934c653f114.VideoQualities.res_720p.b2ed28e8f730457b942b1a54d43cfe22_exported_211333.jpg) (121 KB, 1280x720, deum8j2-8255da77-8b94-4b22-9faf-75fcf7774b7a.VideoQualities.res_720p.559cf4fc57844668b0671ce5abd6e383_exported_49033.jpg) (214 KB, 2300x1421, de0ertk-91070e11-72c4-4570-93e1-8d209377de65.jpg)
surprised no one here has tried to make a VR POV game
>>52741
>lips
every fucking time
Can someone make one where Veronica mayday is inflating you?
>>55707
Dude you just insulted the legendry BIG Horse, he's been around since the internet was sucking on dial up
>>55706
Artist of the 1° image?
>>55713
Snow-ChanDA from DeviantArt
Bump
>>59458
Source on these? These are pretty hot.
>>59460
Can someone make one where the viewer is being inflated by Verosika or any of the succubi?
bump
>>52367
wew lad going to need to know which two videos screenshots three and four are from
>>59458
Damn should make an animation this be good
does anyone have the full comic the feedeer by tonbelly?
>>46263
Why's it always bad end?
>>49041
BUMP. I need to know.
>>55707
Check your eyes.
You’re not getting it. I literally don’t care because I know that’s a garbage attempt at a consolation prize that pales in comparison to the impact of the opposite. All it does is prove where your brain is at
Rent Free 💕
>>52963
Bruh this is the third time I've found someone tweaking a screenshot from one of my animations. Like it wasn't even that good.
>>70170
Furrys make better inflation than most normal inflation artists. Unless it’s stylistic in a way that fits it falls into a weird uncanny valley territory and furrys are far better at avoiding this pitfall.
I mean, I’m not furry at all but if someone I liked was one I would definitely adapt to their pleasure since seeing them enjoy the overall experience is amazing
>>74677
Furry is a problem only because of its unhuman.
bump
>>46263
Was it in the visual novel?
bump
Some threads are too good to be bumped off the catalog.
(57 KB, 1240x877, tog.jpg)
>>52546
what's the source on that last image?
>>85080
>Colucolu
Gallery?
Male PoV is underrated.
Male inf story of my own creation.

>You stared at that tank, and the other end of the hose you had connected to it.
>"Is this really a good idea?" You asked to yourself. You lived alone so its not like anyone would walk in on you.
>After one final moment of deliberation you took the hose and pushed it into a pair of cheap underwear until you felt it go between your cheeks and into your asshole.
>You couldnt help but let out a moan as a tent began to rise in your underwear, and it felt so good you just HAD to push it a little deeper.
>With a groooan you pushed it far enough to feel it was secure, and with one hand fondling the fabric that held your dick, which was rock hard and throbbing against the fabric, your other hand shot out, grabbing the valve and jerking it wide open.
>You were barely able to hold back when the hose started jiggling, but once the cool gas started blasting in, there was a wet spot on yout underwear.
>You couldnt see them though. Your eyes were drawn to your gut as it ballooned outwards fast! Already you looked heavily pregnant and it wasn't looking like it would slow down.
>Your hands were shaking, unintentionally opening the tank as far as it would go, accelating the growth further!
>Your mind was starting to cloud with bliss, so it was hard to notice your gut suprassing any size a woman's pregnancy could reach, looking more like a rapidly expanding beachball.
>3 feet, 4 feet, 5 feet. The gas seemed almost eager to fill you up, but you could feel something more, a tightness in your hips, finally moving your hand off your dick for a moment you could feel them inflating too!
>You tried to fool around with your underwear, to pull them off, but your hips had already grown so wide the eleastic couldnt stretch over them. So you went back to trying to fondle yourself, but now you had to work to reach them as your hips grew and started to squeeze your dick out of your reach.
>You had to swap to groping your own sensitive gut, and that immediately rewarded you with pins of pleasure across your stretched gut. It was so wide you couldn't even touch both hands in front of it.
>A soft sh-rii-riiiiiip filled the air only for a moment, and a billowing FWOOSHMP could be heard, but you could feel a tightness on your hips. Were you full? You didnt wanna be yet you still had a lot of tank to take! Or you hoped you did.
>If any onlookers could see you, they'd see a massive gut first, easily 10 feet across, with uncovered hips that were slowly starting to peek out aroubd them, underwear in shreds but barely holding on by the elastic.
>You could feel the elastic waistband down there, and even used a hand to test its stretch, it had very little to give, pressing that hand into your hip and the other one into your gut, they still squished, you could take faaar more.
>Before long a TWANG, followed by a soft smack could be heard as the remains of your underwear were launched off.
>Carefully you tried to walk towards the glass doors to loom at your reflection, and had no luck, you had to end up waddling over to them to see your ridiculously huge pear shape.
>Neither your gut nor hips would fit out that door anyway. And with your gut taking most of the gas your hips were only partially visible, but turning to the side you got to see.
>Your butt had grown to the point where each cheek would take up an entire couch cushion, and you groped at what you could reach to admire your own body.
>As you watched your reflection copy you, you saw it, and by extention yourself, start to rise off the floor. You kicked your feet ss they rose for what little that would do to help, but you couldn't control the rise from the helium within you.
>Slowly your body rotated as it rose, until it gently and silently bumped against the ceiling, but that touch released a flurry of horny noises from you.
>As you looked from your angle you couldnt see or even do much, you were squarely stuck, the gas continuing to pour in and making youe gut grooan in peotest as it further stretched.
>You wish you could do more to sate the burning lust within you but you couldnt reach anything, not your dick, not the hose, not the tank, nothing!
>But you did have one 'lucky' break, the contant gas flowing into you had finally stopped, the tank must have run empty, leaving you a massive pear shaped balloom of a guy on the ceiling, entirely unable to move and struggling to do more than hump at the air and moan. At least for as long as this lasted~
>>90873
Needs more Aeris and Ankha.
bumping too
>>39499 (OP)
There's a problem!

We have too many threads.
>>93663
Whoa, did imbapovi make this? I did a reverse image search and it didn't seem to turn up. Is it still on his Patreon or deviantart gallery? Twitter? Anywhere?
I do wish there was art where you were being inflated by Verosika Mayday, or Lena Hyena(if you know from Roger rabbit)
Someone's making more threads again.
Too good a thread to go down.
Can anyone do a pov Puffkiss
>>93663

Is this a video? Can’t find any sauce on this one.
>>104591
WTH, that would just be the closeup of a face! LMAO
Yes that’s exactly what I want
bump
Which female characters would you want to be inflated by?
>>108275
I have a few but most recently I had Catwoman, Dva and Miranda Lawson on my mind. Women in tight boydsuits teasing you while you expand activates the neurons.
(188 KB, 1000x1415, __d_va_overwatch_and_1_more_drawn_by_dangmill__e23b5acb661e6b29f2edd9e9c825804b.jpg) (441 KB, 700x971, __d_va_overwatch_and_1_more_drawn_by_gearous__54fa81ee4bfaaa1271867df4179f6888.png) (593 KB, 541x800, __d_va_overwatch_and_1_more_drawn_by_emuku__8fbcdb77b43b0c162a19f83bd272e96f.png) (47 KB, 450x637, __d_va_overwatch_and_1_more_drawn_by_masa_ashe__b1577a56ceaf31ba5b02b50e78991e44.jpg) (4.7 MB, 1725x2625, __d_va_and_officer_d_va_overwatch_and_1_more_drawn_by_sparklenaut__9b5c5ac7a3f3f805e0099dea2631fedc.jpg)
>>108295
Dva does look like she's armed with some sort of inflation gun. She wouldn't hesitate in the slightest to shoot you with it. Because all her operations are live-streamed, she would probably set up a livechat poll to bet on how wide you'll end up becoming. Chat would explode as your clothes tear off of you. She might wait for a certain donation threshold before poking you, hugging you or kissing you. She would definitely pop a bubble right in your face. She would hand you over to a team of female police officers and film them as they tip you forward onto your belly, capturing every time you flap your hands.
>>103055
Holy fuck, I never thought I'd ever see inflation-related art of Evelynn. For a character based entirely on being sexually appealing, it's criminal just how underused she is in inflation art in general.
>>108369
Pretty much what I was thinking, minus the gun.
Did a short c.ai rp with a Dva bot to capture a similar scenario. Albeit blueberry based.
The Catwoman and Miranda ones were fun too.
>>108439. Do you have a link to the bot you used?
>>104596
That’s exactly what I want
>>109109
Domestic violence household. No liqour allowed 👀
>>109111
Without any visual feedback of the belly/body inflation, this does nothing for me. It's just Rosa breathing in my face.