/inf/

(626 KB, 1001x531, Screenshot 2022-01-19 124942.png)
Last one is bumplocked.

Also the Kemono updated to have Booette added and looking at the video, it's pretty much a Minus8 reference, down to the same music from Pac-Man Championship Edition 2

And obligatory request asking if anyone has the DM bonuses of Weiss, Irina, and Camilla
Does anyone have the Kasane Teto full body DM bonus?
>>39310 (OP)
well, this is another slot that was down the drain, innit?

stupid fucking plot and character, but that's the way the mindless imbapovi subscribers are
Yeah, this video, like many of the recent ones, is a miss for me.
Either imbapovi begins to branch out to give his subscribers more creativity or he's gonna lose a large part of em...
if i can remember the next one is wiz and after that is elastigirl right?
>>39357
Depending on how much money is required/how much of a demand there may be,
I'd give it a minimum of a decade
>>39333
I think he's just out of ideas
>>39364
The subscribers literally give him the ideas?
>>39357
He'll never do male inflation unless it's a pov video.

He literally detests male inflation.
>>39389
He did POV once with the Irina Jelavic video, and even then the POV's gender was left ambiguous.

Kind of a shame since I wish he'd do more POV stuff. But alas, the polls get crammed with bottom of the barrel options.
So does anyone have the camilla bonus?
>>39391
It was clearly male inflation since there was no tits
Does anyone have Minamoto no Raikou without voice?
>>39366
Yeah and they were uncreative enough that they chose poorly outside of Wiz. We could've gotten Kouhai Chan, 2B, Nia or the return of either Samus or Tsunade instead of Booette.

At least Wiz is next.
>>39313
Can you reupload plz bro..?
>>39357
Really unlikely which is a shame since there's a lot of damn fine looking guys who could get inflated like

Tenya Iida (My Hero Academia)
Jaune Arc (RWBY)
Ren Amamiya (Persona 5)
Yusuke Kitagawa (Persona 5)
Chrom (Fire Emblem)
Giyuu (Demon Slayer)
Cheren (Pokemon)
Leon Kennedy (Resident Evil)
Leon (Pokemon)
Steven Stone (Pokemon)
Claude (Fire Emblem)
Ace Trainer (Pokemon Masters)
Kirito (Sword Art Online)
Shouto Todoroki (My Hero Academia)
Ryuji Sakamoto (Persona 5)
Volo (Pokemon Legends)
Link (The Legend of Zelda)
Pit (Kid Icarus)
Chat Noir (Miraculous)
Grimsley (Pokemon)
Lie Ren (RWBY)
Goro Akechi (Persona 5)
Yuuki Mishima (Persona 5)
Shuichi Saihara (DanganRonpa)
Dimitri (Fire Emblem)
Byleth (Fire Emblem)
Robin (Fire Emblem)
>>39892
Damn y'all still talking about that...đź’€
>>39900
It's not our fault that there's no niche for us male expansion folks! Imbapovi is either straight as fuck or Lesbian as hell since they seem to hate male expansion.
>>39903
I don't think he'll ever post any male expansion content. Unless you pay him some serious money to do it.
Well, in the meantime, since Imbapovi doesn't do male inflation and probably never will, can we please keep it out of this thread? Most people on this thread find that stuff unappealing.

There's a whole thread dedicated to male inflation, go find someone over there to fill your niche.
>>39892
kill yourself, you're a waste of oxygen and resources
(7.2 MB, 360x200, Donald Duck.gif)
BBWchan when they find out that not everyone is straight:
<-
Does anyone have nessa nude inflation?
Does anyone have nude nessa
>>39942
You mistake unbridled rage with mild annoyance for your faggotry. Kys at your earliest convienience
And the Miu Iruma undressing inflation
Does anyone have the Shantae belly inflation clip? I didn’t think to download it before all of imbapovi’s GDrive stuff got slapped down.
Does anyone have bayonetta breast inflation?
does anyone still have that peach pump to pop video? gd being down and didn't save it
So does anyone have the camilla bonus?
>>39956
you ever think about how gay it is to be this concerned over what other men do?
>>39942
More like >you when Imbapovi is straight
I (not Imbapovi) personally only make lewds of female characters and I get tired of people DMing me for male/futa content, and it's always a 50/50 between them just saying "oh" and leaving, or throwing a massive hissy fit and accusing me of an -ism or two.
You have to realize that not all artists are into the same stuff as you and there's probably no way to convince them otherwise.
>>39892
bro Imba is a girl, and doesn't like male shit
you should prob get over your weird twinky male inflation fetish anyway there's pretty much nobody you posted who doesn't have a feminine face anyway.
Lo and behold it seems that we won’t be getting Wiz this week since Imba hasn’t posted a preview.

At this point they should at least have the decency to tell viewers that Wiz is delayed.
>>40098
Uh, imba is a guy
Does ayone have juri han blowkiss alt.ending video?
There is a preview on his twitter though
Really bumping for teto full body dmbonus..
When I try to find them all mab link is expired :d
Link for Minamoto no Raikou w/out voice?
>>40299
Meh, it's not like she's underrated
(199 KB, 1280x1565, 107A83FA-BBB2-4C5C-A45E-439B5D7759CD.jpeg)
Well at the very least we have a preview pic for Wiz, hoping she releases soon.

Also obligatory request for DM Bonus featuring Weiss, Irina, and Camilla.
>>39510
God I would love 2b to be in a new video. Full body would be preferable
>>40603
somebody suggested 2b a few months back, flopped pretty hard iirc
Anyone got any of the monthly dm bonuses?
>>40762
were they even released at all?
i only saw a couple of them like tifa, teto, zelda and bulma i think
>>40775
They have made the rounds here before, yes. But there are some that haven't yet.
The ones I've seen had the links go dark, im a bit late to the party
>>40603
Last month's reward has 2B being inflated until she pops. It's just belly inflation tho.
Does anyone have irina bonus
>>40821
The DM bonus or the alt vids?
Dm bonus
And do you have bayonetta breast inflation
>>40825
You might as well just give a list of char+month+year DM extras you want. I have all of the 2021 DM bonuses (tho not all downloaded).
Does anyone have the Makoto Niijima DM bonus?
>>40826
Would you be willing to share any full-body ones you have downloaded?
>>40841
Just to clarify, when you say full-body, are you limiting it to spherical stuff (like the old Bowsette pumping vid or the Samus 3 vid they made) or are you fine with it being tits+belly+ass (like the Bulma vid)?
Anyone have the Bayonetta breast expansion or papi butt inflation?
>>40824
Thank you so much for posting this. Do you by any chance have the Camilla bonus from September 2021 and/or the Weiss bonus from August 2021?
>>40841
These are all the full-body DM bonus stuff that I can find (since the other extras are/will eventually available on kemono)

>>40870
Also got those.

>>40874
And same for your request.

If peeps have the September 2020 DM bonuses I'd appreciate them. Afaik that's the only DM bonuses I don't have available to me atm.

https://mab.to/1kSHGN8hW
The actual best ^^^
>>40884
https://mab.to/qutbDyvHU

Could I get:

- May 2021 bonus with Formidable

- The remaining August 2021 bonuses

- September 2021 bonus with Cammy

- October, November, and December 2021 bonuses 2021 bonuses
>>40887

oof ouch my typos
>>40887
https://mab.to/81wR62Qjt

Should be most, if not all of what you asked for (there's some dupes from the previous one I sent in here due to overlapping requests)
>>40844
Either is great! Thank you.
anybody have october lucoa bonus vidwo?
anybody have lucoa september month video?
>>40826
Are the DM bonuses only available on patreon? I don't think I've seen them on kemono.party
Wiz animation out
>>41055
Yeah they'd need someone to willingly let kemono.party scrape their DMs. Issue is that it doesn't give you a choice as to what DMs to scrape, so I ain't gonna allow it to scrape mine.
>>41106
I guess someone with a high threshold for tedium could download them all and re-upload them as loose files to kemono

but that is some shitty design on kemono's part
>>41106

I guess what I meant to ask is: does imba literally dm each and every person links to these videos? is that how it works?
Anyone have the popping bonus for Wiz?
>>41121
Yeah they use a thing to bulk DM peeps that pay a high enough sub to them extra vids every month
Bump for Wiz bonuses
Kemono's been updated
Also, kemono is no longer blocked by verison
The elastigirl video might be posted on 17 Feb
Does anyone just have a folder with some DM bonuses? Not looking for anything in particular.
I was trying pay 20$ tier but I too late, I have idea for the February, March

For February, it's midnight hourglass video
Everyone thinks that MT lady is more sexual than midnight. She upset by the comments midnight has a idea of boosted her rating, by make more vourolpus she has a serum that increase someone part there body. She spread the serum her boobs and butt until they to grow now. She used the serum on her lips it started to plumped up. She realized that she was more curvyer than beginning. Trying to save more the growth serum the bottle cap make her trip all the serum splash all over her body she continues growing out of control until its lover she now the most sexy hero in Japan.

March was best part if every watched sekirei
Kazehana is the best month for March.

Kazehana wandering in warehouse a bottle of saki, when she sip the saki label says, this saki sis more powerful than the original saki. means is that saki can more drunk she started to get dizziness of saki walking sluggish until she saw a huge container of saki she put the hose on her mouth and started to pumped herself up of saki.kaehanan she her belly expanded until her butt and breast started to grow, she decided that's enough saki until her dress ripped out of her belly and break the switch. The machine goes full throttle she body gowing until she can't control the pressure of saki until body becomes a waterballoon, the machine broke down and she is stuck with body filled of saki but she hiccuping the body sloshing around with her hiccups.

So everyone loved it
>>41253
Transfer is still uploading...............damn
Imbapovi’s Kemono Updated and as much as I love them, I do not expect Marnie and Ochako to happen. :(
>>41340
What I mean in this case is that the Kemono party page updated and the February poll is out.
>>41340
ok fuckin wait, he put a character from Vampire: masquerade against all those anime/anime styled characters? im sorry bro, but that aint fuckin fair lmao, thats like putting a fuckin dog in a race against a McLaren lmao
>>41342
That's totally subjective. A lot of us had crushes on the VTMB chicks back in the day. She won't win because there's too many lemmings that vote for the same style anime girls over and over, but it would be nice to see a different character every now and then.
>>41365
no, but thats what i meant. i think literally every single one of his previous videos had an anime styled/ straight up anime girls be the subject. so to put a character that doesn't look like that, up against so fuckin many other anime lookin girls is INSANELY UNFAIR for that character (as for VTMB, i dont know anything about the series tbh, is it good?)
Anyone has the Mona Alt where she’s always dressed?
Irina clips are interesting including one where someone gets flattened then gets puffkissed.
>>41340
Yeah I'm looking at the current poll runnings and Kirika is winning, followed by Albedo, Ochako, and Hex Maniac. Everything else is miles behind.

>>41106
So it turns out that Kemono recently updated its DM scraper to let you manually approve each DM before it gets scraped so that you don't out yourself (since some go [USER HERE] thank you for your contribution!). I'll be manually approving all Imba DMs since they're generic, however kemono's DM search is ass (last I checked) so good luck on that front.
>>41451
Hilariously it's so generic that you can find all of the DMs by searching for "Hello! Thank you for supporting me in" and you'll get all of the ones I scraped.
>>39892
Leon and Ashley I agree on an imbapovi video of them would be fun! Could use legit character in game models too!..

Another obscure suggestion is Heather mason silent Hill 3 such ballooning potential
>>41456

Like legit

Heather mason idea

Bonus video: health drink belly and breast expansion.

Main video: heather finds herself in the nightmare world where red pyramid ends up pinning her down

He grabs a bike pump and plugs the hose into her mouth. He then leaves as 2 nurse comes in (alternative idea the bike pumps a double wheeled seasaw or something ) but one girl helms the pump the other could play around with Heather and laugh at her.

Heather inflates (full body inflation) eventually she gets so big that the nurse teasing her uses her as an air mattress.

She lays on top, unplugs the hose, then blowkisses directly into Heather, she expands even more than her thought previous limit, nurse blows harder, Heather gets tighter, starts to creak, is getting too full.. turns red, scared face shot. And BOOOM!

Heather explodes. Waking up inside the mall realizing it was all just a bad dream.. or was it?
>>41457
Feel free to copy and paste this there way if you like? I don't care it be a dream if a full body Heather inflation with popping got chosen someday (also no the popping don't have to be gore just imbapovi usual stuff)
>>41441
Can someone post that clip if it exists?
Question: Does Imbapovi release sets of individual images along with his animations? I'm feeling kinda greedy. . .
Isn't Ms incredible next?
Does anyone have a large mega collection of all his stuff from now over the last two years? (Possibly going back further) My storage drive just became a paperweight and I lost everything.
>>41714
nah, but they have a google sheets thing that you can look at that has mega links to almost all of their shit
Poll February 2022 ENDED

Winners

1. Kirika Misono from Eiken
Description: Kirika Misono is doing a special event for her club's cultural event. To show everyone what they're really made of, Kirika undresses out of her bikini and takes several "special" pills her club developed. She sits down and starts to rub her vagina since pleasure causes the pills to activate which causes her already large tits to get bigger. However, something goes wrong and her ass starts to inflate too. Worse, she's filling up with air which is causing her to begin to float like a blimp as the rest of her body also grows in size (not spherical inflation, her body just gets bigger like a giantess), but with her ass and tits growing faster. She starts out in a suggestive sitting position, but ends up floating with her arms and legs sprawled with her facing the ground. What's even more embarrassing is she can't close her legs, so everyone can see her pussy and asshole. Finally, the inflation stops and she just floats in the air. Rather than get down about it, she just smiles thinking this cultural event has been a bigger success than she thought.

2. Albedo from Overlord
Description: As she's sulking in her room, she's trying to see how large she can become in order to Bear Ainz's children. She envisions herself with a large belly, and she smiles as she rubs it. After shaking her head, she gets a determined look on her face and grabs an air tank, she places the hose in her mouth It starts with belly expansion then after rounding out very nicely, she tries to turn off the air tank, but the valve breaks off. it soon gets out of control with her breasts swelling next her golden necklace squeezing against her swelling breasts, her ass Soon follows as well, the sides of her hips bulge out from the holes, Her wings inflate as well, first the main part of the wing and then each of the "digits". Then her whole body expands, and with the air having fewer places to go, her cheeks swell up as well. Her body begins to creak with pressure, a look of worry spreads on her face, she wiggles her hands and wings in desperation, but in the nick of time, the air tank runs out of air before she pops and she lets out a sigh of relief. Then there's a zoom out shot of Shalltear holding a new tank and winking at the camera before walking towards Albedo.
>>41844
Not going to lie, I'm looking forward to the albedo one
>>41457
A great idea. I always love it when they add a special bit at the end that results in bursting. Sort of a "but wait! there's more!"

The bit at the end where the phantom thieves girl was popped by her friend by squeezing was genius.
there's also that one where chun lee gets puff-kissed and burst at the end too
>>41732
look at their kemono, it wont take too long
I'm quite confident I have every single imbapovi bonus video and every non music video from 2019/2020 up till now, have 13.4gbs of his stuff
does someone have the dms bonus?
Just to let everyone know, you will need a Twitter account if you want to view any of their videos on their Twitter.
I'll have to see it first
>>42218
There's not really much to compare him to, tbh.
Am I missing out on anyone else than MMD Fun, RoboBro and...yeah that's all I know of, some artists don't do 3D all the time
>>42256
comparing others to him is the point i think, it makes a stifling environment where no one else bothers when this guy has a monopoly
>>41253
Please repost, I need this
>>42256
There's also Catsikune but they exclusively do cat-femboys so it's definitely not for everyone around here.
Mechrot as well but they've become a twitter twat and they have no drive to make more animations (plus Youtube killed their account).

>>42258
The problem is that until the others produce as much and as relatively often as Imba has, it's a moot point.
MMD Fun keeps falling off the radar, and RoboBro hasn't publicly released an animation in almost a year.
QuietFox is another animator as well
>>42311
his stuff is good, but i wish he'd do music-less videos like imba
>>42308
Do they do actual inflation? I've just seen the Elastigirl abuse vids lol

>>42311
Some of thiridian's stuff can be great but the general quality varies at times. I'm also not a fan of the weird jiggle physics he turns WAY up sometimes.
>>41253
Can you repost this?
Does anyone have any of the belly centric DM bonus vids?
Apparently, there’s a full-body Booette bonus vid
Anyone have that by any chance?
>>42496
First time I hear about that. Must've been a DM bonus
Honestly, I just want a full set of all his videos in one handy place so I don't have to individually look for them anymore. If someone's already posted such a link and I missed it, just direct me to it.
It's been a week and still no Elastigirl video. The hell is taking so long
>>42679
It usually takes 8 days after imbapovi announce his next work maybe tomorrow he will release it
isn't Imba russian?
if so, if he's based in Russia then the war in europe might affect his schedule
>>42679
Dude gets burnt out all the time.
>>42679
I'm fine with him taking longer if it means that he studies anatomy in the meantime. Too many of his videos (especially that Final Fantasy bitch) just look retarded because he acts like the belly is a ball that can be inflated on the torso.
Agreed
>>42573
Peach and android 21 worth it also Irena cool
>>42722
Which 'Final Fantasy' video are you referring to?
>>42771
I'll presume they mean the one with Tifa
This guy Imbapovi should at least say a update status on the Elastigirl video so the people stop complaining in twitter and da.
Would anyone be able to provide a re-up of the dm bonuses?
>>42863
The man's notorious for keeping people in dark with stuff
Yeah he does, he shouldn't lie to his audience that it comes out in a few days, (He should go straight to the point) that he has complications with the video at the moment.
>>42863
If he actually gave people a date people would actually be even more right to be upset at his infinite delays and he wouldnt be able to play his victim card that people keep pestering him about where is the content. Poor work ethics if anything to constantly announce new vid coming soon and then going radio silent for indefinite periods of time.
As tasteless as it is to beg, does anybody have the Tifa Full Body and Centorea Breast Expansion Bonuses?
>>42955
>no polls until the backlog is complete
FUCKING BASED, thats what they shouldve been doing honestly
thats a way better way to handle that kinda shit, especially if they were getting swamped by requests
im down with this tbh
>>42958
And the good news is that Elastigirl is the first of the last batch of the current poll characters on the list.

If Imbapovi restarts the polls this coming Fall and the same results happen, he should outright abandon poll characters permenantly and just stick with his OCs with occasional guest appearances by canon characters that he's used in the past.
Yeah
>>42955
so don't sub then
>>42960
You are correct
>>42960
could also do other stuff to choke off the number of requests, including charging a higher tier on patreon. Just keep raising the price until the number coming in becomes manageable.
>>42960
honestly, he should just randomly do the polls whenever he feels like
fr, i know this dude prolly feels some amount of burnout just doin requested characters, so he should just focus on doin his own shit for a while until he feels like it
>>41253
Can you reup this please?
Can someone please release $5 February 2022
>>42996
see, i would agree, but that increases the chance of only those that paid that much getting a say in the polls, and we might end up with some waifufags who always vote for the same thing
like i said, i think he should just not do polls and shit until he actually wants to. i mean think about it, hes really the only good mmd inflation animator out there. MMDFun is pretty mid, and so is Thiridian. povi has a monopoly rn, and even if he decides "fuck it" and stops doing polls, people will STILL sub regardless, just for the fact that hes povi. its what id do
some dude really made a new thread to complain about a guy who is notorious for struggling to keep up with a every expanding list of content to make, making a post on their patreon about how they are struggling to keep up with the deadline again because of personal reasons.
>>43051
i think he's saying that the revenue povi is making doesn't justify "personal reasons" getting in the way of his schedule, which is ignorant but he's got a point
>>43057
yeah with the amount he is making its pretty fucking annoying how little he posts content and often get burnout
>>42960
id be down for that if he started doing commissions again, and honestly his OC's are some of the most bland shit i've ever seen

i mean one is a discount clone of miku ffs
>>43075
That's because the real Miku is under 18.

Hench the discount Miku clone he made.

As of the recent new anti-thread, Povi is another AxelRosered/Banna-Galactic.
(165 KB, 536x530, thatsrich.PNG)
>>43081
>real Miku is under 18
you know she's a computer program, right? that aside, fictitious age hasn't stopped him from making videos of Futaba, Tsuyu, Asuka and even Miku herself

pretty sure the discount clone is a result of him needing a visually different character from the actual IP once he started getting traction, except he wanted it to stay somewhat similar in appearance to Miku. that or he has the imagination of a 5 year old smh
>>43097
And Kanna (though that video was deleted a while ago).

Except, those characters you mention can easily pass as 18+, something that's harder to do with Miku (and I'm well aware Miku is a computer program, but she's still underage). Also Imbapovi's polls strictly bars characters under the age of 18 from being a part of the polling system.
>>43101
well he's doing a shitty job of ensuring that too then, since Futaba is 15 last I checked and she won a poll last year. hell, Ilulu also won so your point is moot, he doesn't care if they're short or young, as long as people vote for it

can't tell if you are trolling or not, "pass as 18+" means the number is irrelevant anyway because you blur the line or look the other way whenever it's convenient for you
>>43106
>>43101
First time posting here so rip if the replies do a ded.
Imbapovi has no idea what he's doing. I say this because I *attempted* in telling them the reason behind their YT and GDrive content getting deleted. They proceeded to block me because their English is like Urban dictionary vs Wikipedia.
tbh I have no fucking preference as to what waifu he uses. he could replace ilulu with literally any girl and thatd still be my favourite video.
>>43113
I believe you, I have never seen a guy have so little interaction with his viewer base and generate this much interest, it makes no sense. does he care about anything, or is this just for the money?
>>43117
i mean, imba started with balloon/looner content, and then shifted over into what hes doin now, so id assume its because its something hes also sort of into, and has a large marker for it. not to mention, as i said earlier, hes the only one doing it that makes it look half decent
>>43119
maybe it's time somebody changed that. do you know what he uses to make his shit?
>>43113
Yeah he's pulled that shit in the past. It's why my leash with him is getting shorter and shorter, if he can't put on his big boy pants while making over $100k a year making decent but not amazing niche inflation content then he should just quit already.

Make his shit available to the public or something, idk.
>>43120
It's what I've been saying after I read that he really wasn't into inflation and only did it for the money.
Release his assets to the public so that we can go "Fine, I'll do it myself."
>>43142
if it IS just for the money then I doubt he'd ever disclose exactly how he does it because that could jeopardize whatever he's already earning
>>43142
He does. They're all in a google drive folder. Everyone here is perfectly free to pick them up and get cracking in MMD.
>>43179
Normally, the pink would be on his Twitter, but someone keeps reporting it and getting at taken down. I suspect it might be someone on here, but the point is that one normally WOULD have the ability to access (a good portion of) his assets.
>>43185
it's one thing to have access to the assets and tools, but does anyone actually know HOW he puts it all together?
>>43186
If can link some of the assets that still available that would be nice
>>43177
Then link it cause it's definitely not freely available currently
I brought the 4 tier and here my idea

ok spring break party resort Aki Nijou has been talking a vacation, drinking a sex on the beach for friend Minori Rokujou bring lot of cocktails towards aki. one drink know as pina cola glowing purple thats spike the cocktail all the alcohol beverages are gone aki started to wake slowly and she start to hiccupping, her breast started to swell up aki willing to play her giant breast sloshing up and down, until her butt to grow she see her butt wobbling left and right Minori slap her butt. aki blushing and see keg of beer she put and hose on her mouth and ask minori to start pumping the beer. beer rushing into aki mouth her breat and butt starting growing out of control and her lips swelling up her body truing red until one last push she her breast pumping out of beer.Minori landed on aki breast and both wrink at the camrea.
Here his rules for Video

Unacceptable: mens (for inflation / expansion); minors (and generally anyone who looks small, regardless of age, for "sexy or weird things"); animals and furries ("monster girls" with human face type, especially nose part - are permissible); real people (as 3D models, of course); Hatsune Miku; last month's winners - Kirika Misono (Eiken); Albedo (Overlord)
Important: this is the last poll until I am completely out of project debts

Read more here https://www.patreon.com/posts/latest-news-63187301

After the end of this poll, all participants of Tier-4 will receive private messages with a proposal to change the tier to a lower one (Tier-4 will still be preserved for future as long as there are people there, but will not have any advantages over Tier-3)
(12 KB, 442x114, index.jpg)
I don't care. I want poké waifus.
>>43254
>no male inflation

based, maybe now the gay retards that spew their shit here will fuck off
Get a load of this guy cam. Ha, kirbutt where do you come up with this stuff.
>>43296
No faggoty shit or furries? Yeah, I'm gonna say based nip as well. The shitfuckers will continue to screech though because they can't fathom that every person on the planet doesn't kowtow to their faggotry.
>>43302
Lotta big words from such a small penis
(59 KB, 620x349, 17ua22.jpg)
>>43328
>muh dick
>pic related
You have literally 99.9% of the rest of the internet to act like a faggot, yet you chose to come here when you should be fucking off back to plebbit, tripfag
>>43330
Oh my apologies, I didn't realize I was talking to a fellow retard!

If all that comes out of your mouth is garbage, why don't you go be a politician?
>>43331
If all that goes into your mouth is cock, why don't you go choke on it and die of AIDS, sodomite?
>>43332
Oh you silly Gallah, getting your nose outta joint because biology and genetics pulled a good old Scomo.

World's been fucked since cocky was an egg, quit being an irritated magpie about it.

You wanna fight people? Army's always hiring. Among other places.
End of argument please, and thank you.
wow, you sound cool. I hope you and your friends end up invading the wrong person's town or city and then you begin stalking people and sharing their info, and then you get your ass wooped because of it as a consequence. Now, that shit would be funny.
Does anyone have any of the fullybody dm bonuses?
Fuck you nigger. Wait until I catch one of you new world order cowards.
>>43379
>we use twatter
I shiggy diggy
HEY MUTAHAR FROM INVIDIOUS YOU KNOW WHO I AM RIGHT? SUCK MY FUCKING DICK YOU MUSLIM-CANADIAN PUSSY BITCH! LITTLE NUGGETS OF INFO RIGHT? YOU'RE A WHORE! COME BY WITH YOUR NEW WORLD ORDER BUDDIES! I GOT THE BUG SPRAY, NIGGER!
>>43398
the hell are you talking about
I don't know what you mean by schizo moment but mutahar is a canadian youtuber who taunted me that he has all of my personal information. appearantly they have gangs of people in the US that stalk citizens although I also think they have hackers, aswell connections to the cartel or russian mafia. They have infiltrated my hometown in recent years and the government hasn't given them the electric chair yet and I don't understand what they are waiting for. I say kill any of those gangs of trolls who invade people's privacy, gather information about them, and can't mind their own business.
>>43421
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>43464
Anon
Do not reply to the schizo
Leave the nutter to his ramblings
Report the guy if he goes full retard
But do not reply to the schizo
Can you share it?
>>41859
Does anyone have the Sakuya belly dm bonus?
>>43177
This is false as fuck. A bunch of assets are freely available, sure, but stuff like his custom belly models or completed breast models aren't. Untextured "boob balloons" are the closest.
getting REAL close to being a full month since the next vid was announced.
Anyone got the Uzaki-chan breast expansion dm bonus?
>>43822
The guy is surely taking his time, he did said it was 90% done.
(624 KB, 1200x675, 85161291_p1_master1200.jpg)
Does anyone else know about the extra CG images that used to be in his Google Drive called "stuff" I THINK they're supposed to be exclusive to his report my post judging by the Folder they were in having report my post in its name, anyone know what I'm talking about they had extra CG's to them like both Samus and Zelda inflated in the air and for the Ruby Rose ones had both Ruby and Weiss fat and Ruby inflated to taking up the entire Gym
>>44154
Sorry, what I mean was D-i-s-c-o-r-d
NOT report.
>>44154
Also does anyone know what else is in Imbapovi's $10 Full D-i-s-c-o-r-d access tier besides Idea Gathering/Voting and the supposed extra CG's?
>>43874
There's two of them
>>44157
It's literally just a place people chat in and for imba to post immediate notifs for uploads.

Also a place where people can fellate them saying "oh don't pause the patreon even though you didn't upload anything this month". Seriously that shit is cringe.
>>44185
His D-i-s-c-o-r-d group is what's causing this mess, it's where most of his winners and polling ideas come from.

And what's going on with Kemono.party (keep getting sent ads that direct me to download anti-virus software) and this site not being allowed to use the word D-i-s-c-o-r-d?
>>44193
Just use adblock on Kemono. Never been an issue for me before.
Yeah just gonna stick to using Kemono. I know $1 isn't gonna make a dent in his overall revenue at all but this is worse than last spring/last fall. I know animation is difficult and takes a long time, that shit ain't easy. But imbapovi has a serious communication issue with their supporters, and them doing this only for profit and not actual passion doesn't help either. Other NSFW Patreon artists at least post updates and WIPs to tide their supporters over between finished projects, Imba as we all know just goes radio silent and either makes excuses/a pity post about how it's taking too long or as of last fall posts about how they hate and ban anyone that "is being greedy" for asking where the video is. There are tons of other artists to support instead of throwing money into a void. The Wiz video was February 5th man, it's March 15th and still no Elastigirl after that was said to be "coming in a few days" on February 18th. Again, I doubt anyone would be as mad if he actually communicated more or dropped WIPs.
>>44234
facts

anybody pandering him at this point is blind or delusional cuz the guy spends 90% of his time playing video games and coasting on a paying fanbase he doesn't care about

if you're going to spend any dosh supporting artists then don't waste it on him lol
does someone have tifa full body inflation bonus?
>>44280
This?
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LThxZ2U3ZlFUSFQ=
>>44154
He used to do a handful of still-image renders after each major release. He's also said they're okay to share with non-patrons, so here you go:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1mGkJevP0BR26KtNi9F5aZOjblOtg-M7n

It's disappointing to see him grind to a halt like this, but it's also unsurprising considering how much work he was (is?) taking on. He needs to seriously rethink this "3 monthly bonus videos" stuff if he wants to get back on track.
>>44313
The still-image renders look great especially the Meiko ones

im wondering, did Imba do still-image renders of Bremerton vs Friedrich der Grosse Inflation Battle?
Latest update on twitter: Imba deleted the tweet saying they wanna ban anyone trying to rush them and also locked comments on the Elastigirl post
XD
>>44466
got a pic of the deleted tweet? this whole thing has been annoying as shit for him to just release a pity post and then complain about people rushing him when he said it was 90% done and wanted it to release in the early days of march over two weeks ago.
>>44470
I unfortunately don't, but it was along the lines of them being tired of being trying to rush them and "complaining". Like OK buddy in most cases that's fair but not only does Imba go radio silent without any form of visual progress updates/comments, this isn't their first time doing this and probably won't be the last.
I saw a comment on DA saying that Imba could be going through some personal stuff behind the scenes as a defense. Again, yeah that COULD be happening and would be understandable but that just loops back to the main issue here:
Imbapovi is terrible at communicating with their audience.
Prime example, this dope artist Prevence stays talking to everyone on his report my post when he can and not only lets us know what's going on but has tiers for WIPs to see what he's working on. Taking this long legit would not be so bad if not for the damn radio silence and pity posting with nothing to show. If you're getting paid you need to show progress and communicate, you can't just fuck off then get mad when your paying audience is getting annoyed.
>>44475
he's making almost $10,000 a month from patreon and probably has a huge drug habit
>>43345
Wow, Camie inflation!

Is there more of her?
Does anyone here know where imba come from , what is imbapovi nationality ?
Anybody got the Camilla bonus if there is one?
>>44508
Seems to be Asian, definitely doesn't type in fluent or casual English
>>44466
Christ. My patience with this guy is quickly fading.

Like the least he could have done was make some sort of truncated post on twitter of what he said on patreon, instead of blocking people asking where the hell he ran off to like a child.

Watch, when (or if, at this point) he drops the Elastigirl vid he posts up some sob story about how people bullied him for vanishing.

>>44508
Either Indonesian or Japanese IIRC
Took him long enough
for real
anyone have the bonuses for the elastigirl, kemono hasnt been updated yet
It's out and I'm... whelmed. Maybe underwhelmed, even. The month of wait it took was not worth it. It's a fine video, but it would have been better if it had not taken a goddamn month to make it. Also, not enough use of Elastigirl's elasticity.
>>44562
good tbh, I did not care for it myself and it reeks of lacking enthusiasm so I am not surprised he is stopping the polls

anybody being placated instantly the moment povi drops a video is a trogg and is encouraging his complacent attitude
>>44562
i feel the same
i was expecting her to be inflated while being stretched, not stretched for awhile then inflated
>>44566
Same like ya get a character with stretchy powers, Ideal for expansion yet ya barely do anything with it, just a simple blow up. Like ya could have had her stretched thin then had the air blow her stretched body out or even twisted her up and had the inflation untwist her.
(58 KB, 656x364, cap.PNG)
>>44537
Krusty Krab Training Video Voice: "And you're right!"
>>44577
This screenshot is straight from the Patreon post BTW. "Criticism from scumbags",
yeah
alright.
>>44578
AKA People calling him out on his bullshit
>>44580
That because you guys are impatient,
>>44577
This kind of attitude towards non-living wallets in private sure is familiar...
>>44562
Same here. I'm not quite sure exactly what I was hoping for, but I don't think this was it. It's not a bad video, but I wouldn't say it's notable.
Hopefully one day he can make a video that has the same "wow that's really hot" quality of H-pump 3.
(297 KB, 469x307, Capture1.PNG) (782 KB, 1088x604, Capture2.PNG) (522 KB, 500x573, Capture3.PNG)
I don't know if anyone's already pointed this out, but geez, those new nipple props he's been using recently look so goddamn ugly...
I have a sneaking suspicion that the reason for this video being this late has something to do with the voice acting.
I remember the last time a video got this delayed was the Suki and Imiku video, which also has voice acting.
>>44608 Thanks. Didn't know that was one of Imbapovi's bonus since it was private. There are other/some Imbapvoi's videos on that site as well.
>>44608
Anybody know if there’s a Camilla bonus? If so can you please send it?
Has anyone updated the kemono party yet?
It was okay. Would have been way better if it was true full body inflation and not a collection of spheres. At least it wasn't like the Pyra vid.

>>44581
>blocking people on twitter for asking "where is he" after a whole month of zero communication
>being impatient
Pick one.
>>44617
The poll for March 2022 just came out BTW.

Hoping Ochako wins first or second place.
>>44711
Same hopefully she wins!
>>44711
Do you have the full list of the entries and scenarios?
>>44716
It's in Kemono.Party
Was there any bayonetta DM extras?
Gotta be one of the best vids he’s made
So I got some good news and kinda bad news, I got the extras but all they are is a water button expansion in a blue one piece with barely any emoting from Helen as it happens and a short popping ending. If any of you still want it I can upload it and post the link to the folder. I'll throw in a loop of the stretching I made for those who want that.
>>44767
Sounds pretty good
>>44871
did he made a safe version?
>>44880
Can't wait for him to update kemono then
Current Poll is kinda meh, but Passionlip is an interesting one, hope she can get a few more votes so she can take second.
>>44931
Yeah, she's currently behind Ganyu by like, 6 votes. There's still like 5 days on the polls so I'm hopeful, especially where most of the votes happen first/second day
>>44932
Is the inflation idea for Passionlip and Ganyu gonna be body inflation or something else ?
Anyone has the Elastigirl safe version video?
>>45002
Passionlip is breast expansion, but from the looks of the video she'll get very big (also given her normal size it wouldn't be shocking) Ganyu is belly inflation.
Anyone got the kasane teto full body video? The download keeps expiring before I get a chance to get it
what's up with kemono? all of my followed artists, imba included, haven't updated in like 2 weeks
>>45131
there seems to be problems with adding content
You haven't heard? Patreon recently implemented new anti-scraping algorithm. Kemono devs are working on the solution. In the meantime patreon imports are put on hold
>>45143
>Patreon recently implemented new anti-scraping algorithm. Kemono devs are working on the solution.
I love a good arms race.
Anyone have the choices for this month's poll?
>>45270
I can't upload the image with the options for whatever reason, and the poll is almost over anyways, so I'll just say what's happened, maybe someone can do me a solid and upload the picture with the rest of the options. Uraraka came first and Ganyu is in second. Passionlip was looking promising but is now behind by about 22 votes.
>>45143
They put out any kind of ETA?
Does anyone know what time the DM bonuses for this month drops?

Got the $5 tier and waiting on the bonuses.
>>45802
Should be at some point today, maybe tomorrow.
>>45802
Do you mind posting it when it releases?
month video relased
>>41253
Can someone be a hero and re-up these?
Does anyone have the march bonuses?
Hey guys. I figured I'd offer to upload any specific videos people were having trouble getting their hands on.
I have ALL videos up to #0371 (Febrary2022) Including alts
If possible give a video number and if you don't have the number a fair description should be fine. I'll try and make sure to check every once in a while for the next day or two.
Hey do you have video 189 from September 2021
>>41133
Anyone have this makoto vid?
Anyone has last month DM extras?
Anyone know where the bonuses are?
Has kemono.party been able to fix shit yet? I haven't noticed any kemonos updating in a while
>>46718
The patreon importer has been fucked ever since patreon implemented some new anti-piracy shit. They’ve been working on it though and it should be back up within the month.
Anyone still have the March bonuses?
>>46732
Fuck this era like seriously were trying to survive this fucikng year of gas,food pricing and pandemic goes thank to climate change and worker strom out.
Now Twitter influential crying out its Biden fault.
It's not his fault.
It's called human error
anyone got the New Incredibles Inflation video from Xtense on Patreon?
>>47418 uh huh?
>>47418
formerly know as mmdfun
>>47421
Fuck off bobby
>>47418
omfg why is he back
>>47468 No! you FUCK OFF!!!! NIGGA!!!
Does someone have the freaking bonus!?
March bonus pls?
Glad that Bobby's been banished again thanks to our Trap Card.

In before he plays a backup spell card to unbanish himself from the banish zone.
kemono post update
But where are the march bonuses
Can someone add the March 2022 poll to the Kemono page?
When the new vid dropping?
March Poll winners are Ururaka from MHA and Ganyu from Genshin Impact. Both are basically full body inflations, again. Wouldn't mind more solo Breast/Ass Expansion but at this point it's a miracle if Imba even posts something
>>47877
Kinda wish I got Marin instead of Ganyu tbh
>>47877
are you tellin' me pooko was on the list and *didn't* get picked? What the hell is wrong with people?
The Tio and Passionlip ones would have been really great but I guess Imba's inner circle only likes full body blimp expansions. Lowkey getting to a point where even pirating the studd doesn't feel worth it anymore
*stuff not studd
>>47877
>March Poll winners are Ururaka from MHA and Ganyu from Genshin Impact.
WOW THE TWO MOST BASIC BITCH WAIFUFAG CHARACTERS GOT CHOSEN
jesus christ, i shouldnt be surprised, but seriously? The most basic, bland girl from my hero academia, and some genshin trash? and not only that, on a poll that has fuckin MARIN, NICO ROBIN, AND FUCKIN MAI SHIRANUI??? povi poll voters have confirmed shit taste. im glad hes stopping with the polls, means he can choose to not just do lame ass shit tier waifus
Is the Blake and Yang blowkiss body inflation coming out today?
Do you have the march bonuses yet?
Hello :)
I registered on the "Patreon" of "imbapovi" and I am surprised to find here videos that I did not know :O
Where do they come from? :D
>>48279
this is the exact reason why i despise polls because retards only pick the same "insert overrated waifufag of the month here" and this hsit happens all the fucking time
>>48279
Or he'll just willingly do repeat characters since he has stated before he has no passion for this stuff and just does what's popular/gets him his money.
>>48281
Nah, it'll probably drop the 28-30th so it'd still be one video within April to justify povi charging everyone for the month
Best clips I seen are the 2 Nurse ones and the flattened and Puffkissing one.
>>48258
Fortunately, due to how close Passionlip was in votes, Imba will be doing a video on her as well.
>>48311
fr, whenever i see an artist do a poll and they include samus, tifa, or any of the mario princesses on it, i legit question the mental faculties of the poll maker. how tf do you not realize that these characters are gonna auto win the fuckin poll
>>48342
Peach is not an auto win character.
>>48343
peach is pretty autowin, but im curious. what do you think are some auto win characters, im not tryna be rude, im genuinely curious
>>48348
any flavour of the months characters at the time uzaki, ilulu, etc
>>48348
Hex Maniac, Cynthia, Camilla, just to name some who weren't named already.

I still don't see Peach as an auto win. Any poll I've seen her be on from any artist, she's bottom half or gets last.
>>48319
>has no passion for this stuff
that explains why everything is just meh
so many of his videos are almost perfect but there's always something fucked up (usually with anatomy) that he just doesn't fix because he doesn't care
weekly reminder to be nice to our content creating tard

yes, his stuff isn't as good anymore, and yes, he has shitty poll winners due to literally brain-dead fans, but he does shit that we get for free (thanks to kemono)

you guys have all the right to piss on him, but if he's gone, who knows what we will miss on
it's ok, i found it on my own :)
>>48422
Where’d you find the jessica rabbit vid?
>>48411
Makes me wish Povi would provide a tutorial to how to do these kinds of animations.
Does anyone have the safe version of Froppy's inflation? The YT vid with it and the blowkiss companion piece were taken off.
>>48727
Much appreciated.
This video extras are the fucking worst, we get a weigh gain extra on a full body main video? I usually never rant about imba but come on, its been a real long time since we get a normal BE AE video
>>39357
It's about as likely as furry inflation from him (not very).
Does anyone have a link to the March Bonuses? Kemono Party does not have them.
>>48739

My guy the next video is BE AE. You’ll live, while us full body enjoyers have this
>>48745
Yeah I guess I over exagerated. Both videos are actually pretty good, and can see why people likes it, my bad
Does anyone have the safe version of the Elastigirl video? The download link that's been uploaded stopped working.
Anyone have march and April bonuses yet?
Anyone got the Miia dm bonus?
>>49447
Sadly, this one is nonexistent. Bonus for that video was completely different
>>49410
It's on Kemono under DMs
Just wondering has imbapovi ever sent dm videos this year? If so does anyone have a link to them or can upload then to kemono?
So no April videos bounes
Can anyone reupload all the bonuses?
You know if Imbapovi does go back to DM bonuses seeing as there aren't any for March and April, I'm hoping we get Zelda and Futaba.
>>50234
Where is April and March bounses.
>>50259 he's trying do hid best đź‘Ś
i was wondering if anyone knows any tutorial video on how to animate like imbapovi or knows where to get his belly, boobs, and butt models that he uses?
>>50281
Yeah, it just kinda sucks that he doesn't have any interest in doing any tutorials as said on his Patreon, almost every other 3D artist just expands the model like RoboBorb or others that have Recolored Beach Ball overlapping the models while Imbapovi makes it look all seamless
>>50427
ya and i downloaded his free models to see if i could learn anything from trying to use them and make them bigger but i cant seem to figer it out
how long has this dude been working on h-pump 5? is it even anywhere near done?
>>50564
oh ya i forgot he mentioned something about working on that one, idk i havent seen anyone talk about it or anything, maybe its even longer then h-pump3
>>50577
I thought the VA did a pretty good job too, but dear god, it's like Zelda's spine turns into rubber at the end there. Only thing I found distracting about it.
>>50577
My Favorite Videos is the Meiko Shiraki Blueberry and Bremerton VS Friedrich Inflation Battle

I wish i could commission Imbapovi for specific videos alas he does not do that anymore thanks to his patreon
>>50729
It's his mental health, he need to calm his mental states he's will be doing commission again I'm putting my money back to his work and make me a midnight vs Mt Lady HG expansion battle.
(1.9 MB, 1920x1080, Screenshot (1521).png)
>>50577
Despite its age, I will always love the Asuka and Homura video. absolutely everything about it is perfect to my niches in body sizes
(466 KB, 403x833, Capture.PNG) (906 KB, 861x911, Capture2.PNG) (1.2 MB, 1920x1080, Screenshot (1522).png)
I'll also add that despite being Patreon only and how basic it is I like the Makoto alt version of the POV inflation video. I just really love POV videos where I can immerse myself in the experience of inflating the character and vice versa, plus I love inflation in tightsuits
>>50772
You got a link for this?
hello, download a bonus from imbapovi, which is from mount lady hourglass expansion by xvideos, the amount is not the best, but how do I upload it so that you can download it? Thanks
Upload at my air bridge
>>51142
Best way that I know of is at my air bridge
https://mab.to/4HZNLA8cq

Ladys and Gentlemen, we got em.

(March, April, & May DM bonuses get them before the link expires.)
>>52735
the man, the legend, the GOAT

thanks a million