madzisstacked Thread is locked
a reup would be nice
Does she do butt inflation content?
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vVmozaWdrcnFL
Reup of the stuff from the last thread
>>39817
dude we had no code here them remove it
>>39843
literally search "base 64" and a site to decode it comes up IMMEDIATELY. This isn't hard man
>>39817
I was a bit annoyed that the link expired at first but then I realize that I was the one who have the most archived Madz file in that thread and it made me feel happy :D
anyone got Moo Moo Milkers and Wet T-Shirt Shower Time
>>39817
Is it possible to get a Reup my dude
Anything belly related?
bump
Moo Moo Milkers and Wet T-Shirt Shower Time video's please
Would love a reup of any recent stuff
Is it possible to download from loyalfans? Wish she'd switch to OF lol
(282 KB, 720x1440, Screenshot_20220227-132118.png)
Ok so what is this about from when I get at it was supposedly some sort of post that was deleted.
>>42615
Dumb idea: This, but with "What a wonderful world" playing in the background.
>>42852
it was the video above your post of her shaking her breasts, that was the thing that got deleted on her twitter
>>42852 what a fucking bitch for me personally I don't like turning on notifications for shit that isn't important
>>42872
*shrugs* It was important enough to call her a bitch for it, apparently.
>>42875 she's a bitch for trying to force people to turn on notifications and you're a bitch for white knighting
>>42876
Honey we are all somebody's bitch.. most likely life's
anyone got Moo Moo Milkers and Wet T-Shirt Shower Time
>>42879
Damn man that’s some heavy but realistic advice, despite the context lmao
King.
>>43242
did you manage to get the halloween sander sister sex dream she made? you got the trailer for it
>>43242
Thank you, how did you manage to download them? I think she has a couple more in public I saw last time I subbed
>>43242
Many thanks, my friend.
Thank you very much for this upload
Sadly, there are problems with some files
In this folder (https://we.tl/t-tBIh3Tci0D) file 0_46527500_1646265367_20220213235607.mp4 is 0 MB and file 0_76025600_1643579350_psUdY_20220130214910.mp4 is damaged (video stutters and the thumbnail is not generated properly)
0_94912000_1638871784_2OW5g_20211207100944.mp4 in https://we.tl/t-jXohX13LlU may be also be damaged
>>43031 what about full video's
All links expired already.
can we get a reup of those links on something like my air bridge or something. they expire too fast
>>43291
i think someone got the call
yesterday was said the transfers would expire on 7 days
Reups?
Moo Moo Milkers and Wet T-Shirt Shower Time
Does anyone happen to have the uncensored versions of the Futa images?
>>43242

Reup please, amigo!
>>43791
(In Sarcastic tone)
Shh. Don't use that term. Madz thinks it's offensive to the Transgender community.

Even though she'llstill be making content in that genre which Transgender community finds offensive.
>>43992
Yeah im sorry but the people getting upset over that really need to understand that Japan used the word futa for a kink
>>44061
She's not saying the word Futa for the people who are upset. She's doing it to appear more Trans positive.
However she still intends to make Futanari content, which if she actually cared about the Transgender community, she wouldn't do it.
It's like she's saying "Hey I love and respect you guys but I'm still going to make money off of the thing that some people fetishize you over and ignore your real problems with the genre.
I don't know about you but she's kind of a hypocrite.
I didn't ask for Politics. I asked for Dicks. Damn bro.
>>44077
Odd that Futa is considered offensive to them. I mean, I could see that it might be taken as someone is fetishizing their identity, but I'd take fetishizing over disgust and demonizing any day.
Plus, Futa isn't trans in a conventional sense. Futa is specifically a female-passing (i.e. they LOOK female) hermaphrodite (which I have also heard is an offensive term, though not sure why). In other words, Futa technically still has both parts and appear feminine.
>>44190
i imagine hermaphrodite isn't allowed any more due to some ppl using it as an insult (don't quote me on that i don't know if ppl actually have in large enough quantities to matter) much like many other words in recent years now ppl are trying to ban the use because it's seen as an insult, all the while not understanding that ppl that use it as an insult will keep using it because they now know it's an insult to you or find a new word to indicate the exact same thing.
>>44194
>>44190
This is a fetish board, not twitter, either post something or get the fuck out
>>44197
https://mab.to/vnE22esvB reup of a dump from the last madz thread before it was bump locked.
now upload something yourself, after all you did say "post something or get the fuck out"
>>43329 what about this two video
>>44200 Thanks for the dump!
>>44200
It appears he chose "get the fuck out."
>>44200
thanks for the up!

>>44201
everyone here is waiting for those 2 :D
>>44200
Think you can do a reup?
>>44510
this is a joke
Thanks!
Anybody have the new self tittyfuck vid? Need that shit.
>>44847 if you need it go and get it then broke boi
>>44848
Why are you acting like such a mongoloid?
If you don't get the whole point of this thread then why the fuck are you typing?
>>44876
thank you for the autopaizuri vid
>>44876
audio for the vid is fucked up
>>44961
Thank you brother
ah nuts, I missed the re-up of the re-up.