/inf/

(492 KB, 1386x785, 1640297559845.png)
If the edit request thread still exists than feel free to delete this one. (or archive the old one and start posting here it doesn't matter to me.)

But I have a feeling the former thread (as glorious as it was) was sadly purged..

That said we can always rebuild bigger and fatter than before!

How it works:

Post an image or screenshot from a cartoon you think would make a good inflation.

And then anyone can edit it either by reference image you give them or however they please.

Only rule..

Only 1 to 2 requests at a time until they are fulfilled. (As to give the artists who work on these amazing pieces time to breathe)

You can offer screenshots of good ideas if you really come across something that you think would look amazing if you llike?

but as always there's no guarantee that an artist will tackle your idea or the requests you give them..

Anyways always have fun. Keep it friendly. (But dank if you please)

And let's bloat some lovely ladies! (Or men if it suits your pleasure personally I don't care who you request)
(50 KB, 1280x720, Queen Angella Screenshot 2.jpg) (57 KB, 1183x720, Queen Angella Screenshot 3.jpg) (148 KB, 1920x1080, Queen Angella Screenshot 1.jpg) (383 KB, 3685x3192, Carol Inflated by SkalesStash.jpg)
I would like to request some full body inflation edits of Queen Angella from "She-Ra and the Princesses of Power" via inflate her until she is as big, inflated, and puffy as Carol from "OK K.O.: Let's Be Heroes" in the drawing of her inflated by SkalesStash shown here please. Thank you.
(874 KB, 1920x1080, untitled-f002893.png) (444 KB, 800x450, frame_121_delay-0.1s.png)
Requesting a body or suit inflation edit of Makoto here, shape would be something like the image on the right, but the metallic vest thing should be removed regardless.
>>37005 (OP)
You did a very good thing that you created a new branch-some updating was needed and I'm glad that you did it). A very suitable image was also chosen-the inflated Ivy perfectly illustrates the content of the community). In general, cool).
I agree with the rules and encourage them. Written optimistically and to the point).But the only point worth making from the last branch is not to use characters under the age of 18. It seems fair to me.
I'm not going to abuse attention-I'm just going to periodically order images for stories (seriously necessary). I think this is normal). Now I will throw off two images in two posts that I need and I will wait-maybe someone will be lucky and make them). I hope).
In general, thank you for the branch and thank you for your attention)).
(292 KB, 1189x672, к1.png) (1.9 MB, 2956x2450, к5.png) (3.0 MB, 3555x2100, к2.png) (1.1 MB, 1280x960, к4.png)
1. Can anyone make Ivy and Catwoman huge and fat, like sumo wrestlers? But only without fat faces).I just want to make a real sumo fight between them, but for this they need to become like real sumo wrestlers)).I would be grateful if someone fulfilled my request. Three suitable examples are attached, thank you very much for your attention).
(356 KB, 1159x709, г1.png) (868 KB, 1024x675, г3.png) (475 KB, 1280x960, г2.png) (815 KB, 1078x741, г4.png)
2. Here's what I want to ask-can anyone make Gamora big, inflated or fat like a sumo wrestler as in one of the options?(I give you the opportunity to choose). Thank you in advance for your attention)).
(284 KB, 720x1440, Screenshot_20211224-174358.png) (337 KB, 720x1440, Screenshot_20211224-174250.png)
That being said I also want to say if any artists want to go back to the old thread and do up any of the old requests first that's fine by me

I know my old request is still in there and as long as the threads still alive I'm just going to leave it there

(The screenshots of Libby's mom from ghost and molly McGee and random artist choice image or images of Mrs boonchuy)

Old thread: https://bbw-chan.nl/inf/res/28794.html

If in the event the old thread gets purged let me know I'll repost source images
>>37142
Pose reference for Libby's mom um... I guess something like poison ivy. Full, massive, room filling almost, with arms/hands pinned outward
Hey guys just wanted to say that to help prolong the life of the thread it might help to try and limit each request to just one post containing say 3 photos of the character with clear references and then 1 inflation reference, this is just a suggestion but could probably help the thread stay alive longer.
>>37177 Sounds like a good idea.
Giselle is a good Idea, but are her sleeves still puffy after inflating? I mean, that would fit really good.
(39 KB, 1080x599, P5 Protag.jpg) (56 KB, 884x878, Akira.jpg) (96 KB, 1698x954, Ren.jpg) (181 KB, 1024x963, Deku Berry.jpg)
I guess it's time to deflate some boners with my request.

My request edit is for a Persona 5 Protagonist (Akira/Ren/Whatever name you call him) as a Blueberry. Note, I'm NOT wanting Joker. In other words, his non-Metaverse form)

(If these screenshots aren't to snuff, I'll find some new ones)
(135 KB, 605x1000, Jasper Profile 2.png) (318 KB, 1000x1484, Holly Blue Profile 2.png) (343 KB, 2450x2318, Amethyst Edit 1.jpg)
Can someone inflate Jasper and Holly Blue from "Steven Universe" until they're both as big and inflated as Amethyst in the inflation edit of her shown here, and have them both looking angry/annoyed at being inflated please? Thank you.
>>37192
Not really boner deflating to me male is welcomed as much as female

Speaking of boner bonus point if one edit is lewd with giant dick and balls lol
>>37177
I say the same 1 or 2 requests

(Like 1 main, 1 bonus)

With the difference being reference images are only limited to the 10gb storage limit as you never know what images an artist wants to use.

As a side note always try to make sure the screenshot you use is the highest quality and if you want to lessen the blow on how many images you use you can always link like a video to the specific scene if a high quality one exists.

That said do give it time guys it is the holidays after all so I'm assuming that artists will be pretty busy with other occupations..

Anyways merry Chrysler everyone
>>37207
Yo you got a sauce on that Amethyst pic? never seen it before
>>37219 I found it in the Inflation Edit Archive Thread that was just created here on BBW Chan a few days ago, and this was one of the edits that have been archived there along with a few other Steven Universe inflation edits
>>37207
>>37089
>>37073
Hey man I’m not trying to say you can’t ask for multiple requests at a time but if youre going to then you should at least try and format your speech differently
(139 KB, 1192x670, драма1.jpg)
>>37265
one artist has a work with one of these drawings (the author's logo in the picture). Will it suit you?
>>37267
Yeah. But it should be even bigger.
>>37300

Not the one who requested it, but wow. Awesome job. 👍

Definitely helps lightens the workload for me. Even if it’s just the one image.
(1.3 MB, 1920x1080, velma.png)
>>37092
Here's one I did for Velma, hope ya like it!
>>37304 Oh I like it very much. In fact, it’s perfect. Thank you.
>>37305
I didn't order these works, but I want to say that it turned out very cool)! You did an amazing job and did everything perfectly!) I'm telling the truth as it is. Finally, there is a huge activity on this branch and I am very happy about it))).
>>37212
As the requester, I would welcome a dong version. I rather have it stay in this underwear though.
>>37300
>>37305
As the requester for the Frankie Foster stuff I love these!!
(2.4 MB, 1920x1080, Nani Screenshot 16.png) (2.4 MB, 1920x1080, Nani Screenshot 17.png) (725 KB, 3111x1750, Belle Edit 1.jpg)
How about also some inflation edits of Nani from "Lilo and Stitch: The Series" via inflate her until she is as round and inflated as Belle from "Beauty and the Beast" in the inflation edit of her shown her or as inflated as she was before in the first inflation edit of her done the first time shown in the Inflation Edit Archive Thread.
>>37326
Looks fantastic although I'm getting uncanny vibes from the lips for some reason? I can't put my finger on it but otherwise fantastic edit..

If you ever attempt another Verizon I wouldn't mind and edit with the hands still on the balloon.. but still I wouldn't even know personally where to begin on how to even edit that so I feel ya and get how ya did it and why

But thanks man!
>>37523
Nice thank you you didn't have to but I appreciate it
(693 KB, 1189x709, 1.png) (416 KB, 1280x714, 2.png) (234 KB, 1000x562, 3.png) (485 KB, 1068x749, 4.png)
Hello everyone, I'll try to describe my situation. I know the basic right thing-not to post new orders until no one has completed the previous ones. Believe me, I know. I have already asked for a photo with Catwoman and Gamora above-I admit it and I will not deny that I asked for them. But this is a special case.
The thing is-six months ago I decided to write one story, there was not enough time and I was able to write it only now. But here's the problem-there are very few pictures-illustrations. And that's why I would like to ask for a picture here (because it often happens quickly and the second thing is that I really want to post the story as a New Year's story soon).
I have already written the story itself.I can even put a draft here. And when I write the story itself, I will make a link here. I am really grateful to this page for inspiration). And I try to order pictures just so that I can write stories with them later -no matter how long it takes).
So now I have such a story-I need Ivy again. But at its core, it should be inflated-as a continuation of the second drawing, that is, it resembles a round ball with large hands and occupies half of the frame-examples are the pictures below. It's just that the essence of my story is an analysis of the event-what would happen if the Ivy transformation went wrong?
I understand that there are no guarantees that anyone will ever do this, so thank you for your attention).
(251 KB, 1189x708, 5.png)
>>37553
And to be completely honest, I managed to draw a drawing myself. But in my opinion-it turned out so-so, I don't do it very well + for a very long time. And I will say right away, so that there is no misunderstanding-I work very poorly with a photo editor and especially so-so in it I get my hands. Therefore, I copied the hands from the last commissioned work with Ivy-for this, many thanks to the talented artist who made this amazing image).My legs are not very good either (
In general, I sum up to the fact that you can evaluate my work, give feedback, comment-I will be glad)
>>37554
I think it's fine if anything less you just got to change up the shape for me if I was to go with anything it would probably be something overinflated ya know with a bursting vibe imagine that magical build up fairly of parents or the ivy at the top of the post with her arm's puffy and pinned outwardly

Last of all a scared or worried facial expression..

I think in time you'll be able to nail it you just got to find shapes that fit you if any consolation I think you did a very fantastic job at an attempt of black magic inflation it's almost spot on

That being said just keep practicing man you'll get the hang of it.. and if you don't want to attempt something just straight up on your own try templates or tracing mix matched parts that you specifically like and add them into a photo..

At the very least there's plenty of edit requests to you you could end up tackling if you want to just keep attempting stuff.. hell ends up helping clearing the plate for others that tackle stuff anyways..

But that being said keep up the good work man like I said at least it's very show accurate which is something that I can't say half of people can do.. even me cuz you kidding me if I could do that you know how much s*** I make and post in this thread!.. TONS! MIGHT BE ON YOUR WILDEST DREAMS ! I'd be creating shit that wasn't even requested just things I personally liked..

But sadly drawings a bitch and my hands are unsteady which makes it hard to be accurate without taking hours on hours on something if I'm lucky
(22 KB, 504x317, cdd5e4858eac95d440512d9ea2f747a2.jpg)
>>37553
I mean how about this I'll make as a new rule if you're willing to make a commission out of it and somebody is willing to be down to DM you somewhere and PayPal off site then I don't have a real problem with that..

First and foremost this is for a requests not for paid stuff but at the end of the day if a person's like I would guarantee it and even get it done more faster in the process if you were to give me cash for it then I wouldn't really have a problem with it at the end of the day that's up to all of you or more importantly between the person drawing and the requester.

I know my ass is personally flat broke at the moment but even when I do have money I'm always finding commissions are like expensive as hell I could see myself dropping like maybe 5 to 10 dollars per drawing but yeah I can't see myself spending over 20 at least on a edit regardless of how good the artist is.. because at the end of the day sometimes you see yourself wanting to do like a four-part sequence I mean I like poppings so at the end of the day I'd be tempted to get a multi-part thing that would really drain my pockets especially at something like 20 a pop

But if you want to go ahead and do that as well as anyone else that's fine offer your services under the request if you're willing to pay for it and how much you're willing to give for it.. see if somebody will accept it that's fine by me

Anyways guys I'm going to be off and around as usual continue to do what you guys do best and keep the thread alive.. I'll be back
(126 KB, 496x811, Screenshot_20211230-093923.png)
>>37554
How about I give you a challenge to test your skills whenever you feel up to it do as you want

Here's an image in the thread I'm going to link it below..

Now as you can see this images cropped to do anything edit wise with whatever!..

Here's the goal of the challenge

Use whatever body part hear to try re-creating it but on your own

Goal create a overinflation with a roundish shape

And change the facial expression to something scared or worried..

That's it otherwise go wild and do what you want hell create a little story for it I don't care word bubbles and all

It's completely up to you!..

Try some other test subjects first if you want and use this as an end goal..

Let's see in like let's say a month or two what you come up with?

If you feel down for the challenge you don't even have to tell me just surprise me

But it would be interesting to see you take a calm expression and turn it into one of worry as well as basically start off with a body template that is blank besides outfit design

I don't know might be a fun exercise do what you want with the idea I don't personally care doesn't even have to be this test subject just an example
>>37575
not bad do you have anymore
>>37623 Excellent job here buddy. This is perfect and I agree with you that Nani needs a lot more expansion art seeing as how she was never fatten up Experiment 062 Frenchfry in the famous "Lilo and Stitch: The Series" episode "Frenchfry".
(188 KB, 1920x1080, Camila Noceda Screenshot 1.jpg) (189 KB, 1920x1080, Camila Noceda Screenshot 2.jpg) (1.5 MB, 1920x1080, Camila Noceda Screenshot 3.png) (778 KB, 1920x1080, Libby's Mom Edit 1.png)
Seeing as how it's now becoming a common/popular theme of requesting inflation edits of Disney Channel moms I figure why not request some inflation edits of Camila Noceda (Luz's mom) from "The Owl House". Can someone inflate her until she is as big and inflated as Libby's mom from "The Ghost and Molly McGee" in the inflation edit of her shown here please? Thank you.
>>37699 You also need a reference pic to how you want it done.
>>37685 I love the second Jane one.
(2.4 MB, 3900x3600, IMG_20220101_200227.jpg)
Guys i Need help

Can somebody edit this by removing her inflated cheeks leaving a normale face pls
>>37570
>>37571
>>37572
Let's go through the order of messages)
- Thank you for your honesty and for such a detailed comment on your part. And thank you for praising my work-it's very valuable).
-I understand your situation and realize how difficult it is to earn a living. To your advice about paying and creating someone's requests-I'll take into account, the idea is very interesting. We will be waiting for you on this branch again)). Good luck in creativity)
-About the challenge-I'll think about it-maybe I'll do something). Thanks for the opportunity to practice).

As for orders-as I said, I will try not to be arrogant and try to do it myself. But if something does not work out, then I will turn here-it seems fair to me.
And one more thing-I managed to write stories with some images. If you want, you can read it). Thank you for your attention).
https://www.deviantart.com/mleshyov/art/The-Big-Ivy-Problem-902330812
(129 KB, 273x769, Screenshot_20210708-103544_kindlephoto-86091176.png) (1.4 MB, 1366x1435, OFT_COMPLEATE.png) (121 KB, 252x613, Screenshot_20210708-103544_kindlephoto-277228053.png) (268 KB, 480x544, Screenshot_20210501-193241_kindlephoto-272109244.png)
Here are my two requests. The Skunk girl becomes bloated as the girl with the blue complete with her own top riding up till her her belly button is exposed and popped out and for the bandana wearing beastman (I don't know what animal she is supposed to be) to be as bloated as Jessie but slightly bigger so that her own belly button pops out and have both their belts popped off.
>>37743
I am pleasantly surprised to see two of my requests on your list. It's no joke a great honor to receive the work from you (I just saw the work earlier-Gwen, Frankie and others are very cool, and something also tells me that it was you who made the huge cat and Ivy. In general, it's gorgeous and you're doing great) Thank you very much)). You are an amazing person!!)
>>37770
Wow! Thank you for inflating some Videl, she’s not as popular !!
>>37768
It's just gorgeous! A masterpiece in all seriousness! Incredibly cool!! Catwoman and Ivy look amazing, their bodies are made at the highest level-they are really fat like sumo wrestlers!)) This is the highest class-the bodies of these two ladies are phenomenally made. I could write good reviews for a long time, but I think it's clear that I'm delighted!) Thank you so much for fulfilling my dream and drawing them)). And most importantly-they drew them so quickly. You are a master of your craft and there is no flattery in this, it is the pure truth.
Thanks a lot again). I'm going to write a story).
And here are two more points:
1-in a week (the keyword is a week) I will request some more images-I will be honored if you take them)
2-I will be glad if you write me an email on deviantart (I am there)- I will subscribe to you as a sign of gratitude). If you don't want to, then no).
>>37826
Get in line, bro. There are people here still waiting for their request to be made.
Besides, already planning more requests right after yours got made is disrespectful to the artist.
(68 KB, 1029x599, EBoUdBbUIAEcCuG.jpg)
I come back to the thread and I got to say I'm impressed with when I found the guys bravo keep up the good work.. also remember to Pace yourselves if you guys need to take a break feel free to enjoy yourselves a nice cold soda on me kings
(503 KB, 1330x1267, Corn with Cob.png)
>>37771
>>37772
>>37774
Thanks Anon! Though the boner version what I was thinking of. I was thinking of it being more like the picture linked here, but still top notch work!
>>37829
And so-everything in order.
First of all, hello too. I want to say right away-I'm not aggressive and I'm not going to swear or anything like that. So I'll just send this one message.
Secondly, you should have known the whole story before you spoke. I had it planned initially, which I talked about right away and now I'm just asking in parts and talking about it in advance. And then-I don't ask for everything at once-I do it periodically and respect the creativity of others. I wait patiently every time-I understand that artists are very busy and lucky that someone pays time to this community.
And the third-I was just happy and turned exclusively to the artist).
I hope I was able to say everything politely and clearly).
Ladies, ladies, please. No need to fight. It’s all good.

And yes, the one who asked for the Ivy and Catwoman talked w/ me (the same anon artist since the 1st one) about it before on the past threads.

P.s. the ID for me changed, previously I was c47fec
>>37720
>>37743
Can’t believe my request make the cut, THANK YOU! You do such incredible work, so excited to see how this turns out!
(2.2 MB, 1440x1080, ho2xru.png) (2.1 MB, 1440x1080, 0rxuap.png) (2.3 MB, 1440x1080, weg6x4.png) (2.1 MB, 1440x1080, m0sba7.png)
I feel like th we screen caps of Bulma's mom from Dragon Ball lend themselves really well to blueberry/spherical inflation.
(438 KB, 1991x1000, EBD3E96E-33AA-4633-B431-AE7CF1022BC6.jpeg) (126 KB, 993x562, 2508F6D5-6A92-4E02-8B7B-27295D6DDE40.jpeg) (152 KB, 1272x721, FBBD61CE-A38A-4995-B86F-4EA4B8197F4B.jpeg) (180 KB, 596x1000, 2E38770F-D2AF-455A-9064-CE0B60407016.png)
A few requests of my own, since I’ve not made one myself yet. Even though I’m more than capable of making them myself, as you’re probably most likely thinking. I figured I’d treat myself and see what the other artists here can come up with. If it’s not too much to ask, but considering how much I’ve already contributed to the thread it seems reasonable. Didn’t mean for this to sound as pompous as it does, just making sure all the details are clear.

All images - Fully inflated (or in the middle of inflating). Pls and thank you.
(122 KB, 649x548, B44F8652-C429-4E23-8286-6A46B2FB6831.jpeg) (59 KB, 496x500, D02F17A2-57BB-45E6-8AF5-E4F356F9F056.jpeg) (330 KB, 1911x1080, BD5CA37B-8021-4BD0-9132-E6F69485BEEA.jpeg) (203 KB, 999x555, 446BFBE4-3877-4A4C-B307-F96D6EB22CEB.jpeg)
Ok, so my ID switched back to c47fec... weird. For that one message it was f2b950

Any-who, some more requests for me. Stevonnie, either just butt inflation or hourglass. The rest, fully inflated. Well, for the one w/ Amity she can be starting to inflate, w/ the twins already spherical. As for Steven w/ Pink Pearl, you can pick if it’s just him inflated/inflating or happening w/ her too.
>>37842
Well, as I said, I wasn't going to swear and I'm not going to)).
Thank you again for your work (if anything, says the one who ordered the Cat and Ivy). This is an amazing drawing)). I'm just glad)).
And as I said before-I will be glad to subscribe to you, if you are on deviatart-I am in all seriousness (+sign drawings in stories-you are worthy of an official mention, and not just a "beautifully talented anonymous artist"). Therefore, if you want-a link to the story above and then we'll talk).
See you again-thank you for your amazing contribution to this thread)).
(161 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg)
>>37886
Why do I feel pink Steven inflation giving me hulk what if vibes
>>37924
Also in future I think reuping stuff should be done this way same with bumps.. organizes stuff better and in mass loads to keep the threads alive longer and prevent bumplocks
>>37923
Also as a bonus if you want to go back anonymous drawers and do alternative versions or do a different photo of the same character that's fine by me too but it's all up to you guys as artists and the only thing that stops you is the tick of the clock,your will to do it, and Don't forget rk9

Just a side note I wanted to throw out in case anyone thought there was a rule against it..

Requests have limits but artists can chose what they please and do multiple if they like of the same characters
(367 KB, 3200x2500, 20211115_083317.jpg)
>>37932
Btw, this is the shape I want Griffith to look like when he gets inflated
>>37370

Could someone edit these again with a fat Nani instead of inflated?
(79 KB, 400x400, VD98W-hQ_400x400.png)
>>37933
Looks good shame we don't see hands but great work anon.

Also a lot of owl house lately

Between that and Disney tv milfs we're seeing a lot of tv Disney requests what's next amphibia, duck tales?, Something more crazy and obscure?..

Only time will tell
(460 KB, 1920x1080, LumityBalloons1.png) (493 KB, 1920x1080, LumityBalloons1Alt.png)
>>37786
Had to find better screencap quality of the first image. Also it was flipped for some reason. Here's the edit nonetheless. Amity and Luz make for cute blimps.
>>37879
But which Episode?
>>38048
Thank you very much!
(2.3 MB, 1920x1080, OG0nlum.jpeg) (2.2 MB, 1920x1080, OAuDpyo.jpeg)
Requesting her full body inflation, with air/helium please?
>>38047
That Lumity edit is really good. Would be awesome if you did more of those.
(204 KB, 1920x1080, Shego Swimsuit 1.jpg) (243 KB, 1920x1080, Shego Swimsuit 2.jpg) (1.6 MB, 2800x1670, Poison Ivy Edit 4.png) (446 KB, 1334x750, Mrs. Boonchuy Edit 1.png)
Can I also get some inflation edits of Shego from "Kim Possible" via inflate her until she is as big, fat, and inflated as Poison Ivy from the DC Universe animated series "Harley Quinn" and Mrs. Boonchuy from "Amphibia" in the inflation edits of them shown here please? Thank you.
>>38170
I think you’ve made enough requests for the next while, since a majority of what’s been asked so far seem to be yours.
>>38172 Ok. I understand. I just hope that somebody will do these next. If not, then I understand their reasons for choosing not to do any of them. I just thought it would be cool to see some more inflation edits of Spinnerella and Alice, and maybe perhaps some of Shego for something completely different.
(679 KB, 1000x563, shan.png)
Anyone up to spherically inflate Shannon here?
>>38046
Thanks for doing my request! Awesome work as always!
>>38205
For the first pic could you have her body take up most of or the entire doorway?
>>38184
Sweet! Thanks again!
(138 KB, 820x1627, gwen-total-drama-action-total-drama-island-television-show-total-drama-world-tour-png-favpng-fe1QVDKZjTCrDCy06JbT5Rmhs.jpg) (211 KB, 1391x782, 1641662018447.png)
Hey so not really my request but I showed a friend this Shawna picture and you see one thing led to another and led into a small conversation..

Long story short you see my friend is also an artist who does inflation stuff but from time to time he can find himself pretty busy from either work or multiple commissions..

Anyways he really particularly took a liking to this picture of Shawna with the one that's slight difference he's a pretty big fan of Gwen..

So is there any way either the same guy or somebody else could tackle this exact inflation but with gwen instead..

I won't attach a screenshot base for Gwen as I figure I'm kind of let it be artist choice..

All out attached is basically a wiki base reference so you know who I'm talking about

I definitely know that there are some great screen grabs probably out there that you could use with eyes widened or shocked expressions etc.. so have fun..

Also as a bonus after you're done with this one if you want to grab a couple more screenshots and do a couple more random inflation edits of your choice as well the more the merrier I can send to my friend!

P.s. enjoy the Shawna blueberry edit courtesy of rk9
(1.5 MB, 1428x1080, q4sw2z.png) (913 KB, 1428x1080, ie0zwc.png)
others if the first ones are blurry
>>38229
I saw it I just wanted a different pose not profile
(22 KB, 496x200, Screenshot_20220108-131144.png)
>>38237
No joke lol

Here's a reply I'm editing out his report my post info for privacy sake but it should get the point across

Do it or don't it doesn't bother me none lol but if someone does hmu with a reply and I'll send them his way as a gift
>>38238
Besides most of this things I could request or people I'd wish to see inflated are pretty much Disney milfs and some shera gals and for the most part people have been asking for those already so no need to throw my hat in the ring

Although I will say Carta and entrapta still feel a tad underrated and we need more art of them in the world but to each their own

But that's all I got to say on the subject
>>38240
Oh, no.

I meant “sure” as in “Sure, I’ll do it” not, “Yeah, sure, right. Course it happened.”

:P
this thread is probably one of the best threads on /inf/
so many talented people that do amazing edits!
>>38241
Oh my bad bro I guess things can be taken out of context but these threads can kind of be like a 4chan of sorts you never know when somebody's going to be a dick to you
(145 KB, 807x717, d88jluo-60079c34-aeca-4d04-805c-663962bf27d7.jpg)
>>38260
Also fantastic job besides the factor of the legs being a bit weird you did an amazing job

(And if you want context to that I guess what I mean by that is it's not really bad but the image just gave off the vibe that it was spherical where the legs were sunken in or something like this photo)

Overall great work though I'm sending these his way now
(410 KB, 1920x1080, tomjerrybackoz-animationscreencaps.com-8055.jpg)
Could someone please inflate Dorothy with air and have her be about the size of Violet from the first movie? I saw htis pic and had an idea that Glinda was inflating her to get home and BE the balloon lol
(1.4 MB, 1920x1080, Carlota big.png)
Can someone make Carlota Casagrande inflated like a balloon with sunken in limbs and navel?
>>38268

Great. Let me know what they think. 👍
>>38301
They liked it they really did thanks man
>>38270
This looks like the template for a meme.
(1.2 MB, 1600x900, Cauli Screen.png) (601 KB, 1280x717, SS2_HD_1.jpg) (438 KB, 707x399, MonnaExpansion.png)
I believe this will be the second request I've made here, so if there's a wait time then I can wait.

In the meantime, my next request is to have Caulifla bloated out into a shape similar to Monna's Giant Ball Form. Either of these shots could work.
(1.1 MB, 1920x1080, AwkwardFarewellLuz.png)
>>37643
Had this alt edit too. Not sure if I'll do anymore edits on here. This place is getting a bit crowded.
>>38314 I asked for an edit of the first one a while back.
Akira/Ren Anon here. I really want to see more male berries/balloons, but I'm kind of stuck at whom I want to be expanded. I kind of want a Hiro Hamada Berry/Balloon, but conflicted if he's too young or not. Maybe one with Edward Elric could work? IDK, help me out here.
(90 KB, 500x889, Alphonse_Elric.jpg)
>>38334
I'll do you one better lol

Alphonse

(You all may ask why I say why the hell not you want more make after all)

Either way it's just a joking suggestion don't have to take it to heart
>>38334

List of suggestions:

Lance or Keith from Voltron; Zuko or Sokka from Last Airbender; Kuzco from Emperor’s New Groove; Robin, Teen Titans; Marco or Tom from SVTFOE; Edric or Hunter from Owl House (both I’ve suggested earlier); Bow from She-Ra (2018); or even ask for genderbent edits of characters. I’ve done that before over on another thread, >>28075 (Cross-thread) >>35534 (Cross-thread)
>>38046
>>38047
>>38260
I must say that these are amazing and gorgeous works!) You can call three works with Gogo and Honey Lemon a trilogy of Honey Lemon experiments)). Gwen from the drama looks great in such a pout). And the image of a character from the anime (I just don't know the name, but it's cool) is worthy of good praise.You are an incredibly good artist). I just wanted to write it).
>>38377

D’aww, shucks. :)
>>38382
You are talented and deserve these praises. I'm serious, without jokes and flattery. We are all lucky that you are published on this page. I hope you're here for a long time and don't leave tomorrow)-now it's a little joke)). I hope this pun was clear).
Yeah bravo and congrats Anon you do some amazing work
Thirded. The artists on this thread in particular are really fantastic. Thanks for doing what you do.
(298 KB, 720x540, фел4.png) (698 KB, 941x711, фел3.png) (1.0 MB, 800x1000, фел2.png) (827 KB, 3150x1780, халк1.png)
Well, I am a man of my word, a week has passed and I can ask for something on this beautiful page)). According to the tradition set out in the rules, I will ask for two requests. This time I will turn to the Marvel universe. I will try to speak accurately and in detail).
1.-Now I am writing a story, it is still in a state of planning. I've agreed on one picture with someone, but I need a second one. The plot is as follows-A Black Cat gained weight to fight a spider. So I need to make Felicia Hardy fat. And here is such a request-IS IT POSSIBLE TO ASK FOR TWO IMAGES, INCLUDING FELICIA'S TWO STATES. I'll explain now
1) Felicia is just well-fed, a little fat as an example of one-Ivy alone. That is, plump, with extra pounds, but not a sumo wrestler.
2) Felicia is very fat like Catwoman from DC or her final form in a potential story (below). Here is a sumo wrestler already).
In both variants, it is desirable not to make the face fat).Pictures to choose from, but the first one turned out to be more successful-I chose the photos as successful and clear as I could.
(608 KB, 894x894, фел1.png)
>>38406
And here is the final form in the story).
Alas-the second request will have to be asked later, as there were problems with the image-again. But thank you for your attention).
(108 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg) (91 KB, 1280x720, 09227df06d02de43118ecee5dbc7e0fb.jpg) (1.4 MB, 1920x1080, 7f0cf644b88f614903a774754a0a599f2da8e4e788169ef7eb5f92bf1f6b26e9._RI_.png) (509 KB, 1920x1080, I_messed_up.jpg)
Eh, you know what? I'll ask for it, >>38047, you don't mind if you could expand Hiro Hamada like how you did for Go-Go and Honey Lemon? Bonus for a blueberry alt.

If the images aren't good enough, try using the BH6 Fandom page.

>>38335 Jokes aside, Alphonse could work, if it was his regained human form.
>>38205
Just gonna resubmit my previous request
>>38427 Thank you for inflating Shego for me. These inflation edits of her are really cool. Excellent work here.
>>37755
Bumping request
(32 KB, 640x480, 2103767.jpg) (39 KB, 640x480, James1.jpg) (31 KB, 640x480, James2.jpg) (40 KB, 640x480, James3.jpg)
Anyone feel like blimping up best boy James? Jessie too if you feel like it, but no rush for her.
Ok so, hate to sound like a broken record here, but it’d help if the screencaps/screenshots were of higher resolutions and not fuzzy.
>>38446
Sorry, but those were the best I could find that weren't just closeups. I'll try to get better resolution ones, but the only worthwhile screenshots I could find were all around that size.
Hell, I'll even run them through Waifu2x or something if that'll be of any help.
>>38447 You can always try using the PrtSc key when watching episodes online.
>>38463 these look great! is it possible for you to do my request? >>38061
>>38463
the oz one is so good
>>38463
This is unrealistically cool! Both images with a Cat turned out great!! Thank you very much))!
(336 KB, 3840x1748, 103_cca0150_comp_v004_b15634f0.jpeg) (54 KB, 1528x859, MV5BYzY0MGRiZDItOWNlYy00ZTg3LWIzMTQtOWE2MGUxMjllMmI3XkEyXkFqcGdeQWRvb2xpbmhk._V1_.jpg) (380 KB, 958x505, 1629895261_841_Black-Widow-and-Nick-Fury-team-up-for-darkest-What.png)
Hello, love the work that has been done on this thread, I've only made a request about two edit threads ago haha.

I'm not sure if images from Marvel's What-If would be considered too '3D-ish' but I hope they can be given a fair shot. Full body or blueberry is my main preference though I won't say no to any images that are mid-inflation. I want Natasha inflated for the first and last image and then all three women inflated in the middle one.
>>38464
>>38465
>>38466
HOT DAMN! Thought you would only do one of them, but you did ALL four! Anon, you're the GOAT.
>>38499
Nice work there!
>>38509
Excellent, many thanks. :D
...and now I’m back to my original ID number. :/

How it works is an enigma to me.
(1.6 MB, 1920x1080, rayimg.png)
Requesting a spherical Raymond please?
>>38517
>>38518
>>38524
Honestly, I am pleasantly surprised by the number of variations of one photo, but it turned out very well. If earlier there was a trilogy with Honey Lemon, then there is already a whole series)I will say in advance-I did not order, I just admire the creativity from the outside now)
>>38205
Anyone willing to inflate nun Lana? Thanks in advance!
(520 KB, 1427x1432, 2521061__suggestive_artist-colon-niban-dash-destikim_sci-dash-twi_sour+sweet_twilight+sparkle_equestria+girls_friendship+games_abuse_ass_atomic+wedgie_bare+shou.jpg) (398 KB, 1695x4998, 2634971__safe_artist-colon-sebisscout1997_sour+sweet_equestria+girls_friendship+games_bowtie_clothes_crystal+prep+academy_crystal+prep+academy+uniform_crystal+p.png)
Requesting the supercharged nerd girl (on the left) getting her revenge on one of her bullies, a senior and classmate (on the right).
>>38568
Nice also have nothing against her I wouldn't mind seeing more with her to btw I just didn't want to add to the request pile you know you always got prioritize what you want to see most
(127 KB, 1280x720, She-Ra Group Shot 2.jpg) (690 KB, 3836x2092, She-Ra Group Shot 1.jpg) (1.0 MB, 4358x2450, Amphibia Group Inflation Shot 1.jpg)
Can someone attempt a group inflation edit of She-Ra, Spinnerella, and Netossa in these screenshots via inflate all three of them until they're all as big and inflated as Anne, Sasha, and Marcy from "Amphibia" in this group inflation edit of them shown here please? Thank you.
>>38651 I bet she's wishing she got a wedgie instead.
(2.2 MB, 1920x1080, Odalia Blight Screenshot 1.png) (2.1 MB, 1920x1080, Odalia Blight Screenshot 2.png) (2.4 MB, 1920x1080, Odalia Blight Screenshot 3.png) (749 KB, 3733x2099, Mrs. Boonchuy Edit 2.jpg)
>>38568 You know even though no one requested an edit of her and somebody already did this edit of her I figured why not go ahead and be one of those people and request some inflation edits of her. Can somone inflate Odalia Blight in these screenshots until she is as big and inflated as Mrs. Boonchuy from "Amphibia" in the inflation edit of her shown here please? Thank you.
>>38651
What a pleasant surprise! Thank you.
>>38699 Nice work here on these edits. I almost thought that no one would be able to do them because of the challenge of doing a group of all three of them, but I'm glad to see that I was proven wrong. Thank you.
>>38699
>>38701
Are you able to do all three of them inflated?
(729 KB, 1239x883, харли8.png) (1.3 MB, 2800x1568, харли3.png) (1.8 MB, 3281x1750, харли4.png) (749 KB, 3150x1780, харли5.png)
2-The second request (which I tried to issue for several days because of the images). This is already more of a dream than a project for a story. I've always liked She-Hulk from the legendary animated series about the Hulk 1996. She was incredible and beautiful. But at one point I wanted it to be bigger, like it became a lot of strength).
There are a huge number of photos with She-Hulk, but I need one and I found it from the Fashion Warriors series. Jennifer in a beautiful green swimsuit).
My request is to make Jennifer a swimsuit model of large sizes like Tabria Majors. Or, to be more precise, make her fat like Catwoman, the lady from the anime or Gwen from the drama. But a big request-without thick cheeks-I want her beautiful face to remain as it is). +this is an extremely important parameter for me).
If desired (and possible), you can do the same with Betty Ross in the background).
BUT. About the photo-considering the animated series, it turned out to find only such a photo. If it is bad, I will understand if no one can work with it, there are no complaints-but as I said, I found it only in this quality (.
Alas, the first time I tried to upload an image the site did not accept(
(430 KB, 999x747, харли7.png)
>>38738
Just in case it will be impossible to work with the first photo purely physically because of its quality, then here is the second-the request is the same (if there are two works, then my bow to the artist). And it seems I mixed up the first and second photos in places. Even funny) But thank you so much for your attention).
>>38500
Just bumping this one again so it doesn't get forgotten
(186 KB, 407x719, HD_Senpai.png) (176 KB, 360x711, HD_Senpai_Right.png) (185 KB, 397x719, HD_Senpai_Angry (1).png) (154 KB, 328x659, HD_Senpai_Angry_Down.png)
I'm greatly pleased with all the male edits we've gotten this thread~
Thought I'd keep the trend going with one of my own.
Can someone turn Senpai here into a massive blimp/berry? I'm thinking something like these previous Ren/Akira edits. Thanks in advance!~
>>37771
>>38061
bumping this request once more
(480 KB, 1000x563, Karmi_Hiro_10.png) (559 KB, 1000x563, Karmi_Hiro_1.png) (901 KB, 4200x2361, Amity Edit 5.jpg) (714 KB, 3724x2100, Amity Edit 4.jpg)
Can I get some inflation edits of Karmi from "Big Hero 6: The Series" via inflate her until she is as big and inflated as Amity from "The Owl House" in one or both of the edit of her inflated shown here please? Thank you.
>>38663
Thanks very much for doing the Jesse one! Love how it came out.
>>38485
Just bumping this one for good measure ;)
>>38870 Thank you for inflating Odalia Blight for me. These inflation edits of her along with an inflated Luz are incredible. Awesome work here buddy. Keep it up.
(1.7 MB, 1920x1080, HolaMariachi!_-_Maria.png) (168 KB, 1500x1500, Maria_Fun_Facts.jpg) (665 KB, 1920x1080, unknown.png) (168 KB, 1920x1920, image1.jpg)
So here's a unique suggestion: Maria Mariposa from Let's go Luna with one or both of these images all rolypoly like here. But No Big Boobs please. And if you do the full body one I suspect you'll have to edit out the letters too. And this might be a bit much a button or 2 on her shirt popping off!?
>>38840
Incredibly cool! This is a great job, or rather all the work!) She-Hulk looks amazing!) Thank you so much for the work done, you are just a hero and a master of your craft, that you fulfilled my request so quickly and well))).
Hey y’all, just announcing that after I’ve finished up the few requests I have left I’ll be going on a break for a while again.

(If by chance my ID changed, I was c47fec)
>>38923
What requests you doing before you take a break?
>>38923
You deserve a break. You have worked so hard and made at least about four dozen images. This is a feat. Therefore, rest as much as you want, and we will wait for your return). Thank you for all your efforts, come back when you can).
>>38939
I agree anon enjoy your break maybe we should even all give requests a break for at least a week just for Anon..

Anyways have a good break and we'll see you whenever you get back anon there's always plenty of fish in the sea to bloat and plenty of time to do so.. so enjoy your leave
(67 KB, 1280x720, Spinnerella About to Blow.jpg) (178 KB, 2025x1550, Luz Edit 3.jpg)
Can someone inflate Spinnerella in this screenshot from an episode of "She-Ra and the Princesses of Power" via inflate her until she is as big and inflated as or bigger than Luz from "The Owl House" in this inflation edit of her shown here, and make it look like that she's about to explode please? Thank you.
(605 KB, 1280x720, 1596914__safe_screencap_sci-dash-twi_twilight+sparkle_equestria+girls_legend+of+everfree_clothes_giantess_macro_midnight+sparkle_nightmare_open+mouth_pajamas_sc.png) (3.8 MB, 1920x1080, 2466197__safe_screencap_sci-dash-twi_twilight+sparkle_equestria+girls_friendship+games_bare+shoulders_fear_glowing+eyes_gritted+teeth_midnight+sparkle_scared_sl.png) (2.1 MB, 6000x5054, 989412__safe_artist-colon-magister39_sci-dash-twi_twilight+sparkle_equestria+girls_friendship+games_absurd+resolution_bare+shoulders_clothes_dress_female_fist_.png)
Thanks again for the great edit! Once I shared, there was a voice for the supercharged nerd to over-charge on magic.
Can't decide which one so help me, please: one is a nightmare sequence (her shadow is scaring the nerd on purpose); other is the real deal during which she confronts her classmates (the face of a dawning realization). Third is the reference.
A small bump for my own requests, (any will do). I would be VERY grateful if any were done for me. Pls and thank you.

>>37886
>>37888
>>37889
>>38561
(81 KB, 711x537, луна3.jpg)
>>39099
Hello. To begin with, I'm not a very good artist. But you have done so much for all of us (and for me personally) that I decided to try to fulfill one of your requests. To somehow express gratitude for your efforts). Criticism of this image is appropriate). But I hope you like it. Later I can try to work on other images).
P.S.-if anything, I am the one who ordered Ivy, Catwoman and She-hulk from you. I really really like your work).
>>39099
>>38600
An additional bump for these, too. Pls and thank you.

>>39119
>>39117
These are great. Thank you, I really appreciate it. :)
>>39195
I am very glad that you liked it). I tried and am pleased with your reaction-it's just that, as I wrote earlier, it's difficult for me with drawing and computer technology. But if you liked it, then not everything is so bad)
>>39199
I appreciate the effort made.
>you can't edit
>only write simple short stories
How do you learn that :(
(84 KB, 713x537, луна4.jpg)
>>39195
It's me again. I decided to try some experiments on the image again. That's what happened-I think it can be called costume inflation).
(1.8 MB, 1179x811, 1.png) (1.4 MB, 1217x765, 2.png) (820 KB, 3081x1989, 3.png)
>>38463
And here's another request-considering that there were already thick Poison Ivy and a fat Catwoman earlier, then why not make Harley fat too?)

Therefore, I have such a request-to make both Ivy and Harley Quinn fat either as a Catwoman (or Ivy in the example below) from DC or fat as a Black Cat from Marvel (photo 3 by the link to the post -otherwise the photo does not load me)-it's just that the characters in the examples have different weight categories and this gives more choice to illustrate my words). But the main thing is without fat faces and cheeks. If someone makes both options (in the sense that there are two options with the images that I have listed), then it would be cool. Thank you so much in advance for your attention). And about my requests-I initially write two, they just don't always miss them both, in all seriousness.
I apologize in advance for the format-this is the only way the images chipped in.
>>39242
Thanks. I really tried and did everything I could. Somehow I will express my gratitude for all your efforts). I thought I could do worse. With the rest of the images, I am unlikely to be able to work.
>>38652
Haha, this.
>>38651
I retract >>39061 if you give the yellow one without the particle effects.
>>39272
P.s., I’m c47fec, the original artist.
Don’t forget to upload on the archive!
>>39272
Words can't state my gratitude.
>>39323
1. The artist is taking a break.

2. You need a reference to the shape you want.
>>39327
... as in, I’m the artist. Making some requests of my own for a change.
>>39332
I like black people, don't you?
>>38853
Going to bump my request, in case I forget to bump beforehand.
Bumping up my request

>>37745
>>37755
Bumping Giselle here
One thing I want to say participate is no umps until the artist that's on break comes back the reason I say that is I just feel like without them constantly doing the stuff it would easily lock the thread if some idiot kept doing it..

So just something I wanted to mention as a side note to everyone your request will probably be taken in due time don't worry

Just don't eat to see the thread get locked when the thread when it's not as active as Usual

Now I will sync back into the void until I'm further needed
>>39461
Damn how did I not see that many spelling errors?
>>39327
I don't get what's going on here

Karen inflation? If so color me intrigued!
>>39463
No, it was a joke about me (the artist in question) making a few requests/bumps of my own. Follow the #’s
I am very sorry about being bad
>>39551
No get out of here
>>39554 But I love you!
>>39552 you have to do it, Pretty Please!
Fuck off, Bobby
>>39559 No! you fuck off!
>>39559
>>39561 You are right! No Swearing! I made a promise! I will never do it again!
>>39551 You like inflation edits!
Are they trying to use reverse psychology to get their edits made or do they just have broken English?
>>39580 they just have broken English
>>39471
Still sounds like you got a solid idea there
>>39545
If you were really sorry, you'd know how to take a hint and leave this site alone. But instead it's just more of the same old, shitting up every thread you touch.
(289 KB, 540x577, Tired Ed.png)
Janitors! We got another Bobby spill here!
>>39692 Is he from an anime?
>>39671 How could you say the S H Word like that!?
>>39692 another Bobby spill?! where?!
Don't do anything for Bobby, he has already managed to kill the vibe with his presence alone. Notoriously annoying kid.
>>39702 I am not managed to kill the vibe with my presence alone!
>>39703
I'm surprised that your density hasn't collapsed into a Black Hole yet.
>>39703 I have managed to help you get some inflation edits!
>>39704 mine hasn't?!
>>39705
Help get? How about you help by getting lost?
>>39708 NO!!!!
>>39705
Unless you provide actual edits/art you made (like I have myself) to the thread(s), then you’ve done Jack-squat so far, you’ve only left a request.
>>39709 I mean yes!
>>39710 really
The hell? A whole chunk of the conversation on the thread just vanished, as if Thanos just snapped his fingers.
My mention of the conversation is gone. What is this? Ba Sing Se?
>>39720
hopefully, they removed the bits of the thread that were discussed only and Bobby.

>>39722
Not into male inflation, but nicely done!
>>39722
Almost meme worthy
>>39724
Dang rip my discussion/ joking around about Karen inflation >>39327
>>39722
Aw heck yeah! Thank you so much for this, I'll see if I can get another one of your requests done for you in return
(174 KB, 1440x720, Screenshot_2022-01-23_201708.jpg) (160 KB, 1440x720, Screenshot_2022-01-23_201734.jpg) (251 KB, 1440x720, Screenshot_2022-01-23_201635.jpg) (201 KB, 1440x720, Screenshot_2022-01-23_201746.jpg)
Found some interesting screenshots from episode 598 of one piece maybe someone could do something with?..

It's the body swap episode so technically it's sanjis mind in names body but who cares lol

A balloon babes a balloon babe

Anyways do what you will with these screenshots

(Heads up there's quite a few to work with)
>>39264 bumping mine up
(108 KB, 1706x960, EH15.jpg)
Can you make a Blueberry Skin Edit of this?
A bit of a heads up everyone, the rate of production for your requests won’t be as fast as it was previously (not for a while anyways) so apologies if it takes a while.

So the thread doesn’t get b umpblocked, just link the post # and that’s it.
>>38759 Here's a bump on my requests.
>>40041
The hell did I just ask above?
>>40040
In that case guys just make sure not to bump it's a simple fix I'm sure he'll go back and look up top and get to them eventually and if he asks what still needs to be done I can always make another one of those pin lists pinning everyone's requests again

So no mumps got it guy let's keep this thread alive
>>40040
As another side note you should at least save and screenshot what you do feel like doing in case the image references or anything get lost due to locking and just post the finish results in a new thread if it comes up

Another way to just preserve the old requests in here just like open an archive file on your computer or something

But hopefully the solutions prevent any sort of rushing for you if it does get locked I will open up a new thread personally myself again I'll have to come up with a new thumbnail though?
>>40036
Nice eda balloon don't see much eda inflation and such a good face expression too so nice and puffy
(2.6 MB, 1920x1080, OMCGfSS.png) (2.6 MB, 1920x1080, 6bzXnTU.png)
Can someone please inflated Charlotte Bouff boobs here from the Princess and the frog?
>>40115
Yes, that’s what I’ve been doing all this time since these threads began.
(1.2 MB, 1280x720, SM106_1.png)
I was thinking if you could make Hapu in this pic either currently inflating or already puffed up.
>>40145
>>40136

I believe the subjects are too young and would recommend different ones.
>>40136
Is this girl even human she kinda looks like a Pokemon?
>>40240 Yes, but she is too young.
>>40246
Do you do the edits?
Because it’s up the artist whether or not to do something, not the same nagging commentor.
>>40248 First off, don't be a dick. Second, it's a rule the editor put up. Put that in your office and frame it.
>>40246
Okay then I was going to say if it was a Pokemon technically I think you would be in the clear and I don't think anyone would be particularly feeling sus

But just wanted to be sure because she may be human but damn I've been out of the loop for a hot minute with the series so you could have fooled me there are a lot of humanoid pokemon
>>37745

Bump for next time.
>>40297
Thank you so much for taking the time to my requests-it's nice, I'm really grateful to you.
(1.4 MB, 1428x1080, ewp1fu.png) (2.1 MB, 1428x1080, qusb1s.png)
Can you please inflate Alice in one or two of these pictures? Blueberry or helium your choice
Bumping.
>>40476
Do you have a reference image for the type of inflation you want?
Bump
(285 KB, 2000x2000, 20220203_145848.jpg)
Can someone remove the text and the text boxes please
>>40964 you can leave the watermark on the bottom right
>>40966 thank you idk who the hell cares about what that character is eating
>>40968

You'd really hate my work if that little bit of text bothered you.
>>40970 imo its unnecessary im not saying text can't enhance a picture im just saying if you're gonna add text make sure its good
(234 KB, 1440x720, 2022_02_04_06.27.33.jpg)
Found another interesting one piece screenshot. Girl in the pink might make a good balloon. Like I could imagine her almost filling the room from nami holding her lips shut, tight as a round drum!..

I don't know just sounds like a fun image to tackle whenever someone has free time if they want.
>>40297
I will speak directly.
1) So that this wonderful branch does not disappear too far, I decided to update it. And since I do not know how to put hashtags and other things, I decided to update it in the old way-namely, just write a message.
2) I am very interested in one question. I know it may seem presumptuous, for which I apologize… But how are you doing with creativity? I'm not going to rush you or anything like that, I'm just curious). Thank you in advance for the answer-we really appreciate your work)
3) I will not order anything, because I am not so arrogant + I follow the rules)), it was important for me to ask and update the branch. Good day to all)
>>41364

It will be a while... life and all that.
>>41368
I understand personal circumstances). As I said, I'm not rushing anywhere, take as much time as you want-there's no hurry). I just wanted to find out and update the conversation). Don't worry-no complaints).
>>41368
At least you're doing good and taking time with things that's all that matters I know it must seem like you're probably the only one doing things anyways threadwise and it could be true and that could be stressful I know that hell even the drawing request thread hasn't been getting much love lately it's just all requests and stuff.

I know personally if I could draw and or had better tools and maybe more time to try to attempt stuff I wouldn't mind trying something myself and seeing if I could help out but at the same time I think that my work would be a farcry from what you could do anyways..

That said I just want to say from all of us here it that I appreciateyou sticking around and I hope that you're getting rest, not pushing yourself, etc.

The threads are always going to be around and even if there's a risk of the thread being locked in any way you can always just save things in polar bears..

So don't ever feel rushed. There's plenty of time in the world for everything..

And most of all glad to hear that things are good somewhere on your end and you're doing well
>>41368 Perfectly understandable.
Any of the humans in ep 3 of helluva boss being inflated
>>41549
Providing a screen cap(s) or screenshot(s) is advised, along w/ a photo reference to the type of inflation you want.
(174 KB, 1440x720, 2022_02_11_17.08.47.jpg) (247 KB, 1440x720, 2022_02_11_17.04.19.jpg) (363 KB, 1440x720, 2022_02_11_17.14.40.jpg) (227 KB, 1440x720, 2022_02_11_17.07.49.jpg)
>>41549
>>41563

Was going to try screenshotting myself but it might be a tall order you see I thought they were talking about
The FBI agents here: https://youtu.be/yXErLiSbxXQ

But they're talking about this: https://youtu.be/JRgun2ZdhFE

And there's so many background characters so I can't tell if they mean the crowd or the human demons? Either way I guess if they don't tell you just maybe pick out your favorites at least it gives you an opportunity to just wing it on something?.. sorry I can't be of much more help here.
(243 KB, 1440x720, 2022_02_11_17.13.45.jpg) (242 KB, 1440x720, 2022_02_11_17.13.39.jpg) (279 KB, 1440x720, 2022_02_11_17.13.56.jpg)
Also interesting enough I paused it the right moment and caught this glimpse of Millie strangling someone between her thoughts til her cheeks puffed up which I thought was pretty fun so I saved that as well for giggles.
>>41569
Thighs not thoughts
(124 KB, 1920x1080, Catwoman Anime Screenshot 1.jpg) (93 KB, 1920x1080, Batwoman Anime Screenshot 1.jpg) (1.3 MB, 2800x2100, Bulma's Mom Edit 1.jpg) (467 KB, 2460x2530, Odalia Blight Edit 2.jpg)
Can someone inflate both Catwoman and Batwoman in these screenshots from the new DC animated movie "Catwoman: Hunted" via inflate them until they're either as big, round, and inflated as Bulma's mom from "Dragonball" in this inflation edit of her shown here or maybe as big, round, and inflated as Odalia Blight (Amity's mom) from "The Owl House" in this inflation edit of her also shown here please? Thank you.
(1.3 MB, 3035x2355, IMG_20220213_004842.jpg)
rosarj just updated the image on DeviantArt so here's a more latest version.
>>40024
I'll go ahead and bump this and additionally I love the shape of this piece. >>39729
Doesn't have to be fully seen but spherical is the type I like.
(67 KB, 1239x3087, Dr. Priyanka Maheswaran Profile Pic.png) (1.0 MB, 1920x1080, Priyanka Screenshot 2.png) (1.2 MB, 1920x1090, Priyanka Screenshot 1.png) (240 KB, 1750x2072, Connie Edit 1.jpg)
Can someone inflate Dr. Priyanka Maheswaran (Connie's mom) from "Steven Universe" via inflate her until she is as round and inflated as her daughter Connie in the inflation edit of her shown here and make her look happy and excited to be inflated please? Thank you.
Okay, here are 3 different requests. You can do as many of them as you please.

These three characters inflated in the style of this Enigma drawing? All 3 meet the age requirements, and are over 18. They're all 23.

Alexa - Part 1 (small Dawn)
Miranda - Part 2 (Dawn in the middle of the uber)
Sarah - Part 3 (full uber, clothes ripping)

For Alexa's puff, I'm not sure if she's wearing tights or leggings. A panty shot is acceptable, but if not, it's okay.

I'll send the images separately.
>>43387
Wouldn't that be more drawing request than edit request though?
Oh, whoops. Yeah, I guess so.
Where would be an appropriate place to ask?
Where would be an appropriate place to ask?
(180 KB, 894x894, blimp_peach__normal_colors__by_zeroghostrei_dc3y86p-pre.png)
Requesting an edit of this Peach image to either tone down or completely get rid of her puffed-up cheeks. The portion of her hair and ears obscured by the puffed cheeks would likely need to be drawn from scratch.
Ok so I've done my best to archive everything I can

https://e-hentai.org/g/2164343/1ea8c9f9d6/

And on top of that I've started a new thread
https://bbw-chan.nl/inf/res/43838.html

That said outside of telling everyone to save everything while you can in case you think I've missed something. I'm requesting mods to purge and delete this thread (edit request 3 that is) since it's locked anyways it's going to do nobody no good.

So mods.. Please give her the burial she's deserves. Pull out the pin on this overinflated blimp. And rupture her into her well deserved grave. We shall inflate and spawn a new.
Bump
>>43839
I don't see the Filia Edit.
(647 KB, 686x1212, 1648278374636.png)
Can someone make her have a huge belly thank you
I think a bump limit of 500 would be pretty neat.