/inf/

(14 KB, 250x250, BP.jpg)
this girl makes such good videos she has a patreon though but have nothing to share i am sorry to say.

im proabably gonna get complaints for this but whatever. if you want to share something of hers feel free to do so
Since when did she have a patreon? Do you have a link? Also she's known for ripping people off, me included but I've managed to get quite a lot from her. Happy to share all my stuff once I've got it uploaded to somewhere. Hopefully it'll give people a chance to see her stuff without loosing a ton of money. Give me a few days to sort it out and I'll drop some links for the festive season
She usually charges up out the ass for her content, and her patreon looks like she's still keeping her NSFW stuff in that tier. Seems new to me, but who knows?
>>36625
Ya, she got me. Paid a few hundred … then ghosted.
>>36675
Yikes, and I thought it was rough that I just lost 20 bucks. Got ghosted as well after telling me she'd send a new video through Kik (lol), and just kept delaying and making excuses in an overly-nice way.
Real shame, as some of her stuff is pretty damn fappable. Oh well, re-upload that shit wherever you can.
>>36737
I never received anything LMFAOOOO… This was around the time she had that break/surgery
This is what I mean she's such a scammer! However unfortunately her stuff is amazing if you can actually get it haha. Sorry for the delay on sending stuff, really busy atm because of Christmas and what not. Keep this thread going and I'll send some stuff as soon as I have a minute to sort it out
Is she on Instagram? I have donated to her live streams where she said tip this much and get pics and vid after the stream and never got anything the 2 times I did tip.
there were a few videos of hers on the spankbang website awhile back but have long since been deleted.
there are still some on vk. I try to rip what I come across, but it's all pretty dated.
bump
I’m having trouble finding new inflation stuff. Does anyone have recommendations that aren’t as well know?
Try thisvid, I (and other users) have been uploading some of her videos purchased when she actually gave customers videos that they paid for.
>>37128
Can you link the VK?
So after a few years, she reached out to me… gave me links and promises to actually film my customs soon… dunno why she messaged me all of a sudden .. is there anyway I can link vids that have a “request access” block?
>>37930 Not sure tbh, you might have to try download them and then re upload them to a file sharing website?
Here you go guys, sorry it took so long. If anyone has anything of hers to share in return it would be greatly appreciated but I know how she is with actually giving people what they pay for so I don't expect anything too interesting. Enjoy

YUhSMGNITTZMeTlrY21sMlpTNW5iMjluYkdVdVkyOXRMMlJ5YVhabEwyWnZiR1JsY25Ndk1WSnBaSE5xWkY5emFraEtiVEpsVEdnMVltRlBUR1pIYzFkRlQySk1VRTF3UDNWemNEMXphR0Z5YVc1bihCRyk=
>>37943
It doesn't work? Error 404
>>37943
Nice ty.

>>37983
You need to remove the thing in brackets + the brackets after the first decode
>>37943
It says files don't exist. Only two folders actuality showed anything
>>37995
It says download quota exceeded, didn't know google drive had a limit for downloads on files. I'll upload to a file sharing website when I get chance and share a new link :)
>>36675
Yeah, I was ghosted after ordering a couple hundred dollars worth of customs. She's only contacted me so far to beg for more money and each time she tells me she's too sick to film the customs and tries to offer me her old videos as an alternative.
>>37930
How'd she reach out to you? Was it on her usual Kik?
>>38175
Ya kik, but ig i didnt see the kik message.. Even after she supposedly lost all kik messages.. somehow managed to remember my IG handle that was higher up in the kik DMs…
>>37942
Yo, so some don’t require requests … so i guess ill load them into wetransfer via links and you guys can do what ya do (;
>>38186
Is she back on IG?
>>38193
What's the title of the video?
>>38186
Ya her user is bgoddess.official
-
Either I'm tech illiterate or wetransfer isn't giving me a link? I have a few dozen folders of her content.
>>37943
Any chance of retrying this?
Anyone have her most recent halloween event she did? Apparently pre recorded it with a friend
since we haven't gotten a re-up in like a week, i decided to look through my stuff to see if I had anything by her and I found a lot more than I thought I had. I have no idea how this compares to the reup we're waiting for but I hope this satisfies in the meantime https://mab.to/bMnFhlLdD
>>38580
Sorry work is kicking my ass atm I'll get a reup done as soon as I get chance. Thanks for the share :)
>>39120
instead of a re upload, try this torrent, i got the files from both of the links that were posted.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:62449bb31f643494153427168a77aa89f865f8d2&dn=bloating%20princess
>>39146
Idk how to use torrents :(
>>39152 install qbittorrent, run it, in the top left click file, add torrent link, and copy-paste the torrent link, click download
>>39146
connection refused and all trackers timed out. did anyone manage to get this?
>>38303
is that her kik name?
I actually have her Valentine's Day 2021 banana and sprite livestream recorded, which includes a face reveal. I should probably just upload it at this point, since I'll probably never see the videos I paid for.
>>40176
Do it, she scams so many people. I never received the stuff I paid for, going to share anything I have from her when I get chance to upload because at least then people get the chance to see something.
>>40176
I would like to see it please.
>>40176
>>40203
>>40214
yeah her content is so few and far between, why she doesn't run an onlyfans or a curvage or some shit is beyond me. trying to get content from this bitch is such a pain
>>37930
did she end up filming your customs?
Could anyone share the previous uploads again?
>>41773
ghosting me rn lmfaoooo
Torrents are stuck at 72% F
(569 KB, 539x960, 2eea7e94-12e6-497f-8f9f-4209c4df03ac.jpg)
>>40176
so that was a lie
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMWGRUWkU5bFowMTBOMnM9
Here's a re-up of a bunch of content. Hoping for something new. Nothing crazy just about a gig of some of my personal faves by her. Again if anyone can upload some newer stuff that'd be cool.
>>42520
Fucking nice anon, thanks. You said "just some of my favorites" do you have any others or is this your whole basket
>>42640
I've got some more. I wa hoping it'd spark something in thethread to upload more content but it's alright I'll upload what I can. Fair warning, most of it should be available online if you look hard enough.
I saw she posted on tumblr for once offering online dates for Valentine's Day for $200 lol. Who is paying for that?
>>42520
>>42651
Can you post the video that original linked picture is from? I've never seen that one before and it looks super good.
>>44773
Here's the full set, pics included. It's honestly kinda mid but if you really want it:
https://we.tl/t-uB5tV51ECf
I'm really hoping to encourage newer stuff getting posted but it would suck if this thread died so if y'all have anything pls upload.
>>42520
This is my first time finding out about her.
Could you possibly re upload what you have?
i have stuff of hers from 2020 and 2021 but i don’t know how to where to upload the stuff to and i would like people to post new stuff in return
>>44985
Ideally, upload it to MAB.
Encode it in B64 if you want to be a little extra secure.
Bump
>>36625
VK has some vids in random galleries but you can't access many dedicated groups without an account.