/inf/

>>34935 (OP)
I know! I was really hoping it would happen, too!

However, the colors are slightly wrong on her outfit. It's supposed to be white in the middle and pink on both sides.

But still, I would give anything just for Aaron Horvath & Michael Jelenic to do a Doom Patrol spin-off of TTG! instead of one focusing on the Night Begins to Shine world...
Has there been any inflation scenes for Elastic's-Girl in the live action Doom Patrol show yet?
>>34935 (OP)
Just a shame it happened off-screen.
I hope Starfire and Raven will be inflated at some point.
So great to see it done in the show itself, and it’s pretty a decent shape too, just too bad the inflation was off-screen. I never got around to drawing her myself when I was still active and nobody else seemed to care about her either.
(1.2 MB, 1280x720, ElastiGirl_paradeballoon.mp4) (927 KB, 1920x1080, ElastiGirl_paradeballoon_recreate.mp4)
Hi. Sorry if I interrupt here.
I was also interested on watching that special and, when I saw that part of Elasti-Girl as a parade balloon, I felt so excited and wanted to reanimate it myself, so here it is.
Has there been any inflation scenes for Elastic's-Girl in the live action Doom Patrol show yet?
>>35134 I highly doubt that would happen because the writers for the WB live actions Super hero shows don't know what they're doing.
>>35131
This ia good, nice job
Juaco, do you have Starfire related pics i want to see?
How do you guys thinks she feels?
Already this shape is getting attention. A couple of my DA friends have made a base based on that moment. That's quite an accomplishment for a show that is despised.
>>35197
Wow how!! It turned out very cool!! And can I ask you to do exactly the same, but with Wonder Woman from the show?) Please)).
(3.2 MB, 2511x849, ttg girls.png)
Please! turned these girls into parade balloons too, they are my favorites.
I wish I had elastic superpowers, just to know how it feels, especially overinflating myself.
Bumping
Someone add her to the Inflating Body Gag TV Tropes page.
>>35199
I decided to update and revive the branch a bit). So in the end-will someone be able to make a Wonder-Woman in this version?)
She looks comfortable
>>35221
God you just made me realize the female wonder twin needs more attention in this community