>>35019
I wish I knew, its a very old edit, I've been looking for it for years
>>35215
I need all the sound videos plz?
>>35815 ungrateful piece of shit
>>34347
Anyone have the full vid of this?
>>35861
That is the full video IIRC. It's an advertisement for a terrible overpriced series of comics trying to masquerade as high art.
Bump
Anyone have blueberry animations?
>>40105
Is Patchyeah still around?
>>40174
NVM he still is.
>>34346 (OP)
i wish casualobsessive would finish the animation commissions people paid for instead of taking on new commissions
(957 KB, 720x720, rock.mp4)
Does anyone have the animation where a girl is strapped to a chair, and is being force feed through tubes, and as she get bigger, little farts squeak out.
I’m also looking for the animation from the same artist where a woman is tube fed, and lets out a huge fart at the end.
(481 KB, 560x560, b3b.gif)
(2.0 MB, 613x586, a09.gif)
>>40289
TotalDantastic on DA.
does anyone have ridiculouscake's Mrs. Brisby's Water Balloon Inflation vid with sound?
>>42239
Sauce on this chief?
>>43899
looks like sidneymt
>>43763
can anyone get the one with sound from his patreon and post it here or on a myairbridge link?
>>44042
or update the ridiculouscake kemono page and update the Re-uploaded Animations 4 pack with the Brisby vid with the version with sound
>>44595
Isn’t there a blueberry version of this?
>>34896
ive seen their animation before for ballonday game. Who's the animatior?
>>42239
this one would be so much better if they slowed the actual inflation part considerably, it goes way to fast to be really enjoyable
Does anyone have the Vani Water animation from LadyLuckFate?
>>48775
video isn’t playing on safari
(6.4 MB, 1280x720, Research Purposes-edit.webm)
>>48775
I just did an edit of that not too long ago! I think the /aco/ thread is pretty dead, so I'll drop it here too.
>>50010
nice job. do you know who the original artist is?
>>50292
Thanks! The original is 1OddBear on DA, and H01D1 on twitter.
Does anyone have SneakyAlbatross's Twitter video of Princess Zelda getting inflated in the navel by a Yiga Clan member?
>>50327
I think that's on the boys inflating women thread.
(5.3 MB, 980x1080, ForInternet.webm)
Hope it's alright if I post my own stuff
>>50456
Definitely alright. Plus, you chose some good parts to inflate.
>>50456
Also, how did you make it?
>>51707
Gaht......DAYUM!
I saw someone else briefly mention this one a while back, so I suppose I'll mention it again, does anyone have the Vani Water animation by LadyLuckFate?
(4.2 MB, 918x1080, Rapidpreg-1.webm)
>>52418
I also only started making these like a month or so ago so HOPEFULLY the quality can only get better. Hopefully...
(256 KB, 800x800, davCI4Xg.gif)
What's so special about belly buttons?
if anyone can get the KaeporaNSFW Jessica Rabbit video that be okey dokey
Anyone here got some of patchyeah's bursting videos with sound?
>>55614
ANY patchyeah with sound would be nice
>>56095
Second this. I don't know how, but I have not once seen test tubes with sound even though it's been well over a year since that was released.
>>56410
A hero walks in our midst.
(896 KB, 1200x675, DA.png)
love it
>>56854
Do you have the whole video?
>>56410
can i get it again? i didn’t get there in time
>>56410
link’s expired.
all patchyeah stuff:
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci8wcnBDaUtMUyN6eGNkMkt6QjVrOTZjalllX0lXanNB
>>57287 that's not a link
>>57288
yes it is

copy that into Base64, decode, it'll give you a link
>>54793
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9EN0pSU1pUSiNuYlRTRDh4d1Z6SDUtOUxZdUpEVXVB
Me like when picture move
(4.4 MB, 1280x720, violet.mp4)
The Blueberry Animation from Nevoki. I added sound effects but its not perfect
>>58193
Damn it's good

Is there a part 2 where it continues?
>>59244
someone rly needs to up date deviantseiga's kparty
>>58225
holy shit, is this just a test or is qualtro going to be finishing this one? that shape is amazing.
Guro?
>>60301
who is this artist?
Shamelessly bumping this thread
>>62596
Not even close to feasible.
At least, not yet. Programming and tuning AI takes years of work, and we've only recently developed AI that can semi-consistently generate Euclidean images. An AI that generates decent videos would not only have to generate multiple- from dozens to the hundreds- Euclidean images, but also ensure those images are similar enough to produce a cohesive result. I personally believe if the people at DALL-E and similar research groups focus all their efforts on such a task, a rough animation AI could be completed within 5 years or less. However, it seems, for the time being, that those researchers are wisely choosing to perfect the image AI first before moving on to bigger projects.
(1.2 MB, 540x720, ezgif-3-29f029d270.webm)
Can't remember the source, got it off twitter, had to compress
>>62947
that would be augmero.
>>63122
Alice is a really great character in general if nothing else
(7.8 MB, 1280x720, test_animation_01_wip.mp4)
Qualtro's next animation off his Patreon, it's not done yet though.
>>63136
That’s a really shit move releasing paid content on here like that from basically the best artist in the community at the moment
>>63136
That’s a really shit move posting just released paid content on here from basically the best artist in the community at the moment
>>63136
That’s not pog releasing paid content on here like that from basically the best artist in the community at the moment
>>63136
That’s not pog releasing just released paid content on here like that from basically the best artist in the community at the moment
>>63136
I know who’s doing this Miss exgf. Trying to facilitate a break up by posting this shit on purpose when I bet you’re the reason the following is even happening knowing you you stalker piece of shit. Seriously I cannot believe you you’re a disgusting human being showing exactly why I left you.
>>63136
I know who’s doing this Miss exgf. Trying to cause shit by posting this on purpose when I bet you’re the reason the following is even happening knowing you you stalker shit. Seriously I cannot believe you you’re appalling.
>>63162
That’s what you said last time thanks for proving it’s you
>>63122
Someone left behind down south can’t move on five years later and is really obsessed with Alice and other things. Just stop.
>>63136
if that’s not done I’m impressed, this looks stunning. The future is fuckin now baby
Does anyone have any of KaeporaNSFW's animations?
>>50010
anymore oddbear's animations?
>>66338 hiruson on deviantart
(1.4 MB, 1920x1080, Coco Bandicoot Inflation.mp4)
Wish RC would make more regular inflation like BE, AE, and BB, with more human/humanlike female characters and ones that don't go heavy on the animal side.
>>66444
>That sloshing
noice
>>66502
thanks! I'm glad you liked it.
>>66890
Pay for that Q dumb bitch
Does anyone have the video version of that Penny Underbust blueberry gif that someone added sounds to? That shit was GODLY but the thread it was posted to was saged I believe :/
>>67246
MaboCorescant
>>67326
Perhaps in the future they’ll adapt the Aunt Marge scene from Harry Potter. That’d be neat.
>>67327
Maybe but the Permanent joy derived from this is soooo much better! 💦
>>67555
Can someone upload the video? I am a dumb ape and nothing is letting me download a video off vimeo. I guess Fate got me by the balls. Good vid tho
>>67779
I mean, can’t you just screen record or something?
>>67519
Fifthing, again

Cough cough, get the damn thing already people
>>67823
my laptop has this problem where whenever I screenrecord it never records audio. It's so annoying. I like the audio in Fate's vids
>>67865
This is really good. Do you have art anywhere else?
>>67972
Pirate Bay Train 🏝️
Hate to kinda parrot the last guy, but does anybody have Code Blue?
>>39861
Anyone know the source of this one?
>>68739
anyone willing to share?
A free underwear version is coming. Otherwise, I dont want to be that guy.
>>68297
FUCKING SEVENTHING FOR FFS
What happened to KurotamaArt?? ALL of their social media accounts are either deleted or wiped
Ladyluckfate has a new animation out. It’s naive to presume we’ll get a link to it so soon after the release but I’d appreciate it.
>>70555
no their twitter is still on , but there is a glitch , i found a way to saw their twitter page
>>71127
Now it's up on Mabo's dA
I tried to find the muscle growth thread to put this into, but I guess it's gone now, so here. This cropped up put of nowhere.

https://youtu.be/kx-uHLW1D78
>>71272
I don't like muscle at all, but I love the part where he's hanging off her calf and it expands to three times it's size, all while the rest of her is off screen. Leaving some to the imagination can go a long way.
>>71273
Also, her face at the end made me think she was going to burst
>>71273
same about the muscle
Tail-Blazer's "Bombshell Barista 2" is finally out. Any kind soul willing to share?
any more of ladyluckfate animations?
the ones on kemono are not accessible because of an issue with the vimeo website.
>>71452
the animation is called beach berries by vitheblueberry
>>70111
the red head in the taimanin asagi clip's voice is WAY too high pitched for my liking, and instantly kills my boner
>>71319
Can reupload that please I missed it.
>>71319
Someone please reupload this. I wasn't on the site when it was shared.
>>72470
artist not found. what artist am I seeing?
>>40177
Really? What's he doing now, and where?
Anyone have XTENSE/MMDFun’s peach and daisy animation?
does anyone have a way to view ikkifenix's animations?
Algien
Does anyone have the last ladyluckfate video, please? I think it's called "Slime of her life"
You are so cute and unique you have the cutest laugh and the most welcoming eyes. You’re a total nerd and awkward beyond belief. You love board games and youre really funny! I’m being a little puppy love monger here happy de facto New Year!
I can't wait until I'm gone from this miserably country.
>>73740
Literally no one fucking cares, I'm here to jerk off to balloons not hear about your travel plans
>>73999
Joke's on him. The internet is in pretty much all the countries. lol
>>74041

Are you trying to be funny or are you trying yo say that all countries are equally shitty places yo live in with equally corrupt populations and government?
I know I'm asking for stuff from a has-been, but does anyone have PatchYeah's test tubes animation with sound? I'd prefer the non-popping one, but at this point, I'll take whatever.
>>73974
@DenzoExp on Twitter
>>74137
I heard someone met him before. He told him to be safe on youtube before youtube nuked his channel.
>>74439
Yes and nope! Sorry!
Inflation?
:/
im scared
Does anyone have the Samus video from Xtense?
Anyone have the latest animation from both imbapovi and thiridian?
>>74850
“Oompa Loompa Doompa Doo, your psyche has been torn into two.
Oompa Loompa Doompada Dee, if you are lucky you might live free.”
>>65717
This method got patched
>>75312
That's a horrible way to talk about somebody's parents getting a divorce. Psyche split in two? Stop before you give me an erection.
>>75435
Sauce for alex?
Again, may someone please share the Samus video from Xtense?
(1.1 MB, 720x480, final_segment_lowq.mp4)
Do video manipulations count? If not I'll delete this.
reup on the TailBlazer Barista vid?
>>76482
I don't know which one you wanted, so I threw in both
>>76821
no varus from these mp4s right, bro?
>>77960 Careful you don't hurt your fragile brain. Otherwise, scan it with anti-virus.
>>76482
Just get it off kemono
>>77961
what can I say, I'm a zoomer who's barely done this stuff before.
really though I'm thankful I could preview it before downloading since I'm not really into just focused inflation unless it slowly becomes everything blowing up at once.
I like some giantess and genital expansion though, its like it was going for everything except the main thing I'm into, lol.
thank you anyway.
>>77964

Zoomer? I like slamming pig butts on occasion aswell. Everybody's different. No worries, but you should get AVG anti virus the one free. Get the damn thing and just another free anti virus. If you Setup a daily scan then after it scans close the programs so it doesn't slow down your PC. If you have a decent PC, as most do, then instead of anti virus you should download a free virtual machine emulator like vm and download and test stuff on that seperate emulator because it's more convinient. It's not such a big deal anymore as it once was in the 90s and 2000s but if you don't know about computers an anti virus is a good idea.
>>79846
10/10 unexpected but extremely creative collab
The bow on the shark is a neat synergistic touch
>>79846
10/10 unexpected but extremely creative collab
The bow on the shark is a neat synergistic touch almost like showcasing the Bow/Shark duo as a team with Kitty symbolizing the ideal of the Hello Kitty Girl out to flail and attempt to maim everyone in sight to no avail
(299 KB, 500x790, ly6J1vm.gif)
Anybody know who made this? (I can't find the morph thread btw)
>>59461 hey, I'm here from the future. Someone still needs to update their kparty
>>80661
Hello, I guess?

Oh and to do a quick plug based on a question I saw, yes patchyeah is still around and has taken a bit of a break from animations, though they still make great inflation art
Okay then I guess now I'll say RM
More Blurmple!
(5 KB, 500x500, Untitled1 1.png) (8 KB, 500x500, Untitled1 2.png) (7 KB, 500x500, Untitled1 3.png)
Has anyone a lost butt expansion GIF? I tried to find for days on Google, Bing, Duckduckgo and Yandex. I've just redrawn on the Paint how that GIF animation looks like?
Anyone have patchyeah’s patreon mega? The one with all the sound versions. Old link is dead.
Anyone got tail-blazer stuff like a mega file?
does anyone know where I can find an old blueberry inflation animation? I can only remember it was on youtube and it had "HIGHEST QUALITY" in the title. It started with a kid with brown hair and glasses, and this blonde girl with a nice ass, she lured him over to give it a squeeze
(4.9 MB, 1280x720, Ayumi and the P-Balloon.mp4)
this one from @Suity_Nosh59 on twitter is really good, hoping they make more of these
Can anyone get Blueberryverse’s new Patreon on Kemono?
>>34895
Tennis girl name
Cag9n
>>84141 Yeh this animation by @Suity_Nosh59 is probably the hottest inflation animation I have seen in years. The sound spares no respite! Love it so much.. hope they do more too! Though it took a year to complete this masterpiece so don't hold your breath!
>>85317
Who made this, it's so fucking good
@WitchyBigness
(15 KB, 640x360, hollyberrybruh.jpg)
Does anyone know how to get this cookie run video by LadyLuckFate? I really want to see it. Same issue as many other people with Kemono.party issue.
>>87084
Hope that’s not some random pic you took off someone’s profile.
Creep.
>>80005
Care to reupload? I'm late to the party
I’m a bluberry
>>88836 Can I fuck you, nigger?
>>88837
He said the N word, take down!
>>87973
srry for asking this after someone already did it but could someone reup again?
>>87973
srry for asking this after it already was reuped but could someone reupload this again?
(987 KB, 720x770, Gif.gif)
>>90289 the same person who made this other animation >>89796
>>89546 What’s this from? I’m just wondering out of curiosity and so that maybe I can check this scene out.
>>90265
this shit rules
(26 KB, 130x150, 1583549114946.gif)
I'm waiting for a mod that replaces her defeat animation with her inflating and popping.
(164 KB, 1920x1080, Fox3RM3XEAEHrCR.jpeg)
Does anyone have Xtense's Jessica Rabbit video? He quit before he could post it publicly
(384 KB, 360x360, A little inflation.webm)
interesting vid i found on yt, shamelessly stolen (but uploader did say it wasnt theirs, apologies for the quality)
Oh I know the sauce, PumpPumpPop from Furaffinity did that I'm p sure.
What this thread proves is that sound design is make or break imo
Do people really jerk off to fucking emojis? I thought inflation were bottom of the barrel.
Ok, I’ve held my tongue long enough. Why can’t I watch any MP4 videos on this website any more? It’s been like that ever since 06/01/2023. All the vids from before that date work just fine, so I know it’s not a problem on my end.

Does anybody else have that issue?
does anyone have an archive of that one inflation gif thread a while back? it had some really good morph anims
>>92581
I think you're better off opening a separate thread for Blurmple. I'll get more attention
(209 KB, 752x207, burger.PNG)
Does anyone have videos of this guy?

It has several uploads in kemono but the vimeo platform won't let me see it: c
>>95359 can you post it?
>>89477
>>89796
Super cute

May magic like this happen in our world for real
sdasdsdsadasda
>>96691 Hm? On sorry, I dont speak 4-year-old.
Anyone got the clip from family where Meg gets inflated
Does anybody here remember a YouTube vid called "Slime Shot"? It was a short hand drawn animation involving a cute girl in bikini who gets curious about a shady looking shot sitting on a table. She decides to drink the shot and then her abdomen instantly and violently swells and explodes, leaving behind a large smiling piece of slime with a top hat and a monocle. The entire thing was about 12 seconds long and I don't think it was supposed to be a fetish thing, at least not explicitly. It was more of a random absurd dark humor sort of thing. The author was a woman and there wasn't anything else inflation-related on her channel. It was a cool little thing but so far I can't manage to find it. It was pretty old, probably uploaded on YT before 2010 and I'm afraid it might've been deleted. But maybe it survived somewhere else? Is anybody familiar with it or maybe even have it?
>>97675 technically this should be on Media or Non-Fetishist for better support. And sadly i dont know neither but sounds too good
>>97675 do you remember some details of the video?
>>97675
>>97790

Yeah I remember it very vividly. It was a sketch animation and it was rather simple but smooth and nicely done.

The girl was drawn in a somewhat realistic style, she looked like your regular gal in her early 20's with long straight hair, medium breasts and a slim body dressed in a bikini.

The inflation wasn't a regular spherical or balloon-like swelling, it was more like her abdomen instantly surged outwards and swelled to comically large proportions with lots of violent rippling before exploding. After the explosion her upper body falls to the ground off-screen while the slime appears sitting on top her legs that somehow were standing still. Sounds kinda gorey but it was done in a cartoonish manner and the entire sequence was like 2-3 seconds long so you coundn't see much details but I think you could see her spine attached to her torso when it was falling.

At the last 3 seconds you can see her raising her hand from under the screen indicating she's still alive.

As I said, the author was a woman and I think her name was in the name of her channel. I think her first name MIGHT have been Hanna, or something like that, something that starts with H. But I'm really not sure.

As a side note, I think it's possible that the girl in the vid was actually author herself. I have a very vague memory on that detail but I think she had her face on profile pic and it looked kinda similar to that of that girl. Take from that what you will.
>>97806

Not hand drawn, doesn't involve any inflation, is more than a minute long, uploaded 1 month ago....come on.

I gave a shot a searching YouTube animators named Hanna or Hannah and found one named Hannah Grace. Her oldest rough animations were uploaded 10 years ago and the style fits Slime Shot. Not saying it's her but she might be worth looking into. If you wanna search for that animation then here's how it more or less looked like style-wise:

https://youtu.be/Vm1soxi3ozE?si=MXNta_Svuq5OzDSx
>>97806

Nevermind the lenght is actually nearly the same as Slime Shot, but other than that nothing fits
Game mods would be nice.
>>98823 i always thought on someone making a gmod mod, its really easy tho if you know how to make a gmod mod, but no one have made it yet
(679 KB, 640x360, Kate Upton.webm)
ik it's fat. but can anyone make the imposible green screen or transparent background edit for this video?
Does anyone got the clip when Meg got inflated
>>99431
NO! MINES FIRST!
>>99437
Holy shit, calm the fuck down
>>99437
Keep screaming autistically like Chris Griffin and I'm sure your request will be fulfilled
>>99442
What the fresh fuck am I looking at
Is there a thread for Hellresident morphs?
>>100539

Check the Disc0kitten thread, someone posted it there.
>>100545

How do I find specific threads? Tried googling the site link with her name, nothing, and on the site’s homepage I don’t see any specifically listed. Do you have a link/way to get there?
>>100646
just scroll, and if you dont see it, go to page 2.
Anybody got any animations in desperate need of sound? I wanna take a crack at sound editing/design
(3.2 MB, 852x480, Pool Sponge.webm)
>>74850
BestOfCheese has some pretty top-notch inflation animations, that's for sure.
(884 KB, 720x720, Swelling Soda.webm)
If anybody's got an animation that needs sound, or is making an animation that needs sound, let me know and I can hook you up.

Here's my latest work
>>104220
Can someone add the sound?
(66 KB, 949x509, Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 03-29-38 Project 2025 - Wikipedia.png) (76 KB, 948x443, Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 03-29-54 Project 2025 - Wikipedia.png) (51 KB, 948x285, Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 03-30-07 Project 2025 - Wikipedia.png) (71 KB, 600x709, Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 03-31-04 project 2025 outlaw porn reddit - Google Search.png) (22 KB, 899x186, Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 03-40-44 Project 2025 - Wikipedia.png) (13 KB, 605x150, Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 03-41-42 project 2025 - Google Search.png)
Y'all should be concerned about pornography being gone when TFG returns and Project 2025 becomes implemented/active. For those who don't know, Project 2025 is a project made by The Heritage foundation, bunch of converatives people. The project aims to recruit tens of thousands of conservative people to replace our expert federal civil service works with loyalist. People loyal to TFG. The purpose of the project is to reshape of goverment to support the agenda of TFG. Project 2025 will happen if TFG or any rep. party wins the election. The plan is to slash DOJ funding, dismantle FBI & DOHS, immediatley invoke the insurrection act of 1807, deploying military for law enforcement and directing DOJ to pursue TFG's adversaries.
Project 2025, is being critiziced for being described as authoritarin, TFG attempt to be a dictator and the country being lead towards autcoracy. While also saying it's violating currect constitutional laws and would undermine the rule of law and separtion of powers. The project is also being criticized for NOT taking any actions on climate change. By that, I mean ends all action on stopping climate change. The project is also ending all Abortins rights for woman. The Project also seeks to place the entire Executive branch under TFG's control. Taking away independence of DOJ, FCC, FTC & other agencies. The LGBTQ+ people and community will lose their rights, protections & will be discriminzed. & any content they made will be declared pornography, which will be outlawed. Pornography being outlawed, including internet censorship. As said in the foreword of Project 2025's manifesto Roberts writes. This project also focus on christian nationalism.
Basically, for the pornography part, if TFG or any rep. party wins the election this year, it's bye bye pornography and internet censorship. TMC, BUG, C4S & other website will be gone. Which means no more seeing Inflation/expansion fetish, no more seeing our favorite models on the internet or in live action. You can find more details and help out stopping this project by spreading the message, ask people on social media & reddit, petitions, activist/protest & others to help stop project 2025. Even if it means voting blue. Voting 3rd party candidate, is a vote for TFG/Rep. party.
>>104310
I don't know what's going on either.
>>104310 I'm only saying this once. & Judging by that gif, you're disagreeing with me. But, I'm not gonna repeat myself I don't want to say it again. But, well, that's your choice & possibly your lost.

>>104311 You'll understand eventually.
>>104310
he’s saying if trump (or any republican) wins, they’re gonna ban porn
(66 KB, 949x509, Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 03-29-38 Project 2025 - Wikipedia.png) (76 KB, 948x443, Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 03-29-54 Project 2025 - Wikipedia.png) (51 KB, 948x285, Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 03-30-07 Project 2025 - Wikipedia.png) (71 KB, 600x709, Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 03-31-04 project 2025 outlaw porn reddit - Google Search.png) (22 KB, 899x186, Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 03-40-44 Project 2025 - Wikipedia.png) (13 KB, 605x150, Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 03-41-42 project 2025 - Google Search.png)
Had to re-upload again since it's deleted accidentally.
Do you think AIs can aid, not replace, artists and animators?
For example they can take over the things artists and animators hate to do or take very long to get right.