/inf/

(1.5 MB, 2560x1440, Screenshot_20211110-093633.png)
I'm interested to see how much media includes women inflating to the size of a building instead of just growing.
>>34246
How did you get that from?
>>34563
That was emotionally intense
>>34603
Interesting collection you've found here. It would be amazing if someone could get this animated.
(318 KB, 1024x1588, giantess_heroine_deflated_by_expansion_fan_comics_dbup42z-fullview.jpg) (257 KB, 1024x1583, mai__how_she_s_grown_by_expansion_fan_comics_ddaor78-fullview.jpg)
>Many starry-eyed dreamers out there aspire to be among the most popular and successful members of the pro hero community, and she was no exception. So when the young woman was offered the chance to have a single wish granted, she didn't think twice:
>"I wish I was a big hero like Mount Lady!"
>And so she was, although not in the way she'd hoped. She was now the size of a large office building, standing in the middle of a crowded city in an embarrassingly skin-tight suit.
>Following the genie's strange instructions on how to get small again, she removes the stopper from her breast, which surprises her with the sound and sensation of rapidly escaping air. Unable to stop what she has started, the transformed woman looked on in terror as her body began the humiliating process of becoming human sized once more... via full body deflation.
>Let this be a lesson to all who hope to cheat their way to the top: you definitely need to be more specific when dealing with the wording of wishes.

If I were her I would'a opened that valve and immediately kept puffing into it until I grew big enough to burst.

>Don't you just hate it when your inflatable synthetic spokesmodel gets stolen, moved out of sight, and then set up to be overinflated?
>Thanks to a pair of troublesome hoodlums, the newest Mai Shiranui spokesmodel has been connected to an air compressor and is now inflating out of control. Plus, because of its programming being more focused on promotion than self preservation, the synthetic woman makes no effort to stop their continuous inflation either! Instead, it just continues to smile and wave at the awed onlookers, seemingly oblivious to its still growing stature and exaggerated figure.
>Bigger and bigger she grows, towering over everyone and everything in the immediate vicinity. At least the company that owns her is getting a big promotion opportunity for... whatever it is they are selling.
>It's anyone's guess just how much air the synthetic can contain or just how big she will get.

I'd love to see a follow-on where she's even bigger and tighter.

Expansion fan did another comic about a pop star singer who's actually an inflatable "artificial person" whatever that means. People find a remote that lets them turn on her internal pump and inflate her as she preforms. They toss it around and keep inflating her bigger and bigger. There's also a story about a girl who has an inflatable suit that she inflates to become a large and muscular superhero. One night she overinflates it as usual and flies too high, causing the suit to expand and expand. It's crotch plug grows into a futa before bursting and causing the ruined suit to deflate and her to fall to the ground. Not sure that those quite count as "giantess" though. Like wise they have some sister site with a comic about an inflatable suit that gives a woman large muscles.
>>34775
I know, there was one story that was really good, called Cosflation. He seems to have deleted that and I cannot track it down.
Oh my god, thank you ! I've been looking for this for so long !

Apparently, there has been a case of mistaken identity about the client of the commission, InflatableAstaroth I think, so the stories about her had been erased.

There was also another "lost" story I couldn't find either on her account, "Office Pump" who has a bit of giantess at the end..

(sorry about the mistakes, english is not my native language)
>>34568
Can you reupload please? Thank you.
>>35168
Get it quick:
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vNkw0OVJmejV3
>>35275

Thank you, but unfortunately, the story I want is unavailable (404 Not Found). I think the snapshots were taken when the story was already erased...
>>36003
This looks like it was animated, but I'm guessing it wasn't. Shame.
Hey there was an Uber inflation on YouTube that turned into a giantess

It was some pink female creature

I believe the title of it was something along the lines of

"Name here balloons and destroys the city"

I know destroys the city was in the title..

Also the inflation wasn't what destroyed the city once she reforms from Uber inflated to giantess she goes Kaiju and destroys stuff

As yet another side note I just remembered the hose pops out and she deflates from Uber into giantess

So remember

Some yellow guy plugs a hose in, She Uber expands destroying the warehouse she's in, she gets as big as the city and when it looks like she'll pop.. she deflates.. but not fully only looses all her weight and becomes an hourglass giantess. Then trashes the city..

I need it for a specific image reference for something and I'd really appreciate it if somebody could tag below the YouTube link to the video.
(73 KB, 336x144, images.mp4) (85 KB, 1280x720, maxresdfault (1).jpg)
>>34703
I wouldn't let her deflate I'd be sucking face with that titty blowing my lungs out in an attempt to pop her

Although I can imagine the effort kind of going similar to bob from monsters versus aliens

You know it wouldn't stop me from trying no matter what even if it killed me
>>37583
That sounds like something I should have seen a while back, but it's not ringing any bells. Looking forward to finding out what it is though.
>>38162
Who did that second image?
>>38162
Why is thumb blowing so great?
The second image is from Nathanounce.

Unfortunately, it's part of a set of images on his/her patreon like the others.
>>38162
I don't think I saw that thumb blowing one in the sequence on his patreon.
>>34709
Sauce on second image?
Bump
Bumping for this
>>42725
gotta love hugely inflated airships
Bump
bump
Bump
There's a comic (I'll admit furry) with a couple where the woman inflates by blowing on her thumb. She gets huge and ends up floating and popping. I thought it was nathanounce or blackfox85 but I can't find it.
Bump
Bump
>>51901
great to see some long over do fan art of that
It's weird how there's barely any animations of this subject, aside from the usual suspects.
>>42639
Where is this from and is there more of these characters?