/inf/

(479 KB, 3072x4096, FG7QSnw.jpg)
Hello seen a lack of threads dedicated to that gal Here as incentive to the get the thread hopefully rollin with rare and also not so rare videos of her. aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZpbGUvRlFkelZBUUojUFJiUGdza3FyWmI0LXUtSE1lOXZIOXJfeThkenBCc0MwZWhBa05aaGlRVQ==
>>30600 (Cross-thread)
ooof havent heard her name in quite some time i have a cache somewhere from 2018 and that's about it.
where do you find her stuff these days?
>>30620
Since she retired, the only way to get her stuff now is from people who downloaded it when it was available. Which was a timewindow of few hours for some streams. Some streams have made the rounds by being reuploaded here and there, some other streams not so much. Every contribution is appreciated, especially some of her early 2018 stuff is pretty rare to find.
>>30770
Am I fucking retarded? I can't click play on this shit it ain't doing anything
>>30827The thisvid servers seem to burn right now, barely anything loads for me either or really slowly. Maybe try later.
dumping what i've got

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WldkaExtNTZMMlp2YkdSbGNpOTNVa0o0TVVsaVJDTlphbEpoYld4TlMzRlNSWHBXTTJJM04wNU9ZM0Zu
>>32614
Do I need a mega account to download these?
>>32614
How do we use these?
(41 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg) (6 KB, 480x272, vod-493957533-offset-4502-preview-480x272.jpg) (9 KB, 480x272, vod-262641866-offset-2298-preview-480x272.jpg) (12 KB, 480x272, 28690545120-offset-5318-preview-480x272.jpg)
aHR0cHM6Ly9kcml2ZS5nb29nbGUuY29tL2RyaXZlL2ZvbGRlcnMvMXd5YUFzX2JfZWVucXdHaHlndGtPS3BiX2FvR0lycXZhP3VzcD1zaGFyaW5n

Here is a drive with the best quality of some of her streams. Currently looking for her final steams where she was largest.
>>32629
>>32666

I didn't need an account to dl. Decode with base64. Sometimes you need to decode the result another time to get the link.
>>32674
>>32614

Nice ones. Here reup of the first upload here: aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZpbGUvZ0JrM1dZb0sjMXVlN3pBbHJlVTY2M1N5Tmx3bjRGeUdyVUYySi1sMmh2MHQzb1AxLTJQaw==

>>32674 Anyone got the streams that are in those pics? Only ever seen the stream from the second pic pop up.
>>32677
I have been looking for this one forever. Thanks man for keeping her content alive.
May have found someone with her missing streams. They have a Twitter with images of some of them. They also linked a Patreon where their full library is accessible for $15. If someone could rip it to kemono . party that would be of huge help to archiving all of her streams.

WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRsMFlqSktjR0pIVlhWa1NHUndaRWhTYkdOcE5XcGlNakIyVlROU01WcHRXbXhqYlU1dldWZDRjMXBYTlc1RGJXZ3daRWhDZWs5cE9IWmtNMlF6VEc1Q1tyZW1vdmVdYUdSSVNteGlNalIxV1RJNWRFd3lTbXhpUjNnMVlrZEdNR0ZYTlhaTlZFVjVURE5DZG1NelVucERaejA5
>>33124
Did you seriously just triple encode a fucking twitter link
>>33125
Yeah but only so they don't find this and take all their stuff down.
>>33124
Interesting. If that guy doesn't have pay-in-advance on maybe someone can subscribe to his patreon, yeet all stuff onto kemono and cancel before paying. I can't do that in my country sadly. That guy definitely deserves such an act, since he was the prime suspect of being the one who doxxed Kebabqueen and making her leave in the first place and he's been a pushy creep all around for years. And if we get any extra stuff he's holding hostage behind a non-earned paywall even better.
FYI, guys not legit. Same guy was the reason she dipped
>>33146
Wait, that's the guy that harassed her into leaving? And he's not only reposting her content, but doing so behind a paywall?

...There actually aren't sufficient words for how much I despise this little cunt.
>>33132
I'm about to pull a yeet on the motherfucker. It seems you've gotta fork over 15 dollars upfront but fuck it
>>33235
Gonna yeet it to kemono?
>>33235
MVP if you do so, but risky, could still be bait from that guy. E.g there not actually being any kebabqueen content behind that paywall. When you share I'll check, if I can whip up another stream, so you don't have a complete net loss for checking the patreon out, if it turns out to be a scam.

Since the doxxing was done via a Facebook account that claims to be Colombian spouting almost the same pushy "Make content for me" messages in broken spanish english that the seemingly Argentinian Las mejores panzas/stufferchalleng sends...it's more of a strong suspicion, rather than definitely proven to my knowledge. Unless someone else got proof, he's "only" a harassing, pushy creep that extorts belly content creators like e.g. Emma Dalton, who left because of him I believe.
From what I see 2 more people have pledged the guy's Patreon since posting about it here. Can anyone confirm what are the contents of it?
>>33246
So I've pledged to the guy just like I said and looked through all the available content and...there's no kebab queen related posts at all. Most of the posts just consist of pudgy women or pregnant women. So yea......not worth it at all. However, I did message him to ask if there's any kebab content he might have and he had this to say:

"hello thank you very much for subscribing. There are promotional content of emma dalton and photos of another model and a pregnant woman. and videos of more than 30 minutes. if you are interested let me know
I have videos and photos of kebabqeen that did not upload many photos anywhere. of her very full belly. she naked and in little clothes and in many other ways.
if you want. you can cancel the subscription. and to pass all the kabab photos that are photos that are not anywhere. and videos of past broadcasts. I can charge you 90 dollars. and as a gift I can give you pictures of emma dalton of her super full belly
He tells me if he is interested and I pass him the link of my paypal
there are many photos of kebab"

If you guys are interested enough, I'll try to haggle my way down to $80 or $75 and purchase it for you guys.
>>33333
Try haggling at this point. Knowing this guy is responsible for doxxing her, justice gotta be served one way or another.
>>33332
So that fucker is actually selling her stuff... Wait wasn't it pay-in-advance? So you already paid 15 bucks, so haggling down to 75 or less should be a given. Tbh if you can chargeback after paying that on paypal and getting the goods, do it, he deserves an ass whooping for that. His transaction deal is against paypal TOS anyway, so a chargeback should work out, especially in case it's another bait. Also please make sure to import the patreon stuff to kemono, or share it some other way. We should report all his stuff afterwards.

Here, can dig up some more, seeing justice like giving Las mejores panzas a taste of his own medicine by publishing the stash he holds hostage would definitely motivate me to search up/upload more.
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZpbGUvSmROQlJhckwjbHV1VW44V0tjQWVCanNsZWlKS1d4SF9BRVdxb0d0MFhVM05HdFJ1ZlNJUQ==
>>33340
Would you be able to post that on a wetransfer link if you don’t mind?
>>33332

FWIW it's almost certainty streams that have already been re-uploaded and just pics from her old public stuff. May be worth seeing a thumbnail of the streams he has just in case.

>>33246

Guy definitely deserves to get doinked. Getting his PayPal banned too would be ideal. You're correct that the FB account may be different, as there was some other batshit crazy person earlier on. Panzas was never good at hiding behind his alts and there's nothing as direct linking him to the FB. Still, him reuploading shit is part of why kebab ain't coming back.
>>33332
im willing to help$ if itll mean completing my kebabqueen folder. maybe we can collaborate. name is my dis cord tag
>>33188
IF this is the same guy, we already have their information 🧐 dipshit had his address/location on his personal fb account which we found through yt description of an old 9year old video. Bozo was the one to tell her IRL folks
>>33332 Alright, so I couldn't purchase the kebab content since he completely deleted his Patreon. Not sure what to do now. Any suggestions?
Is it the same person from youtube? Talk to him on there
>>33655
Either message "stufferchalleng" on twitter or "las mejores panzas" on youtube.
Ffs either he found this thread in which case the deals probably off, or some retarded idiot couldn't keep himself from reporting until we got the stuff... well unless you can reach him on youtube or somewhere the stuff on patreon is lost too now, since I don't see anyone having imported it to kemono. Great, worst outcome right now, where he got money and we got nothing.
>>32674
>>32677
Ive only ever seen clips of the stream of the second image, and that google drive is missing that stream in particular- if that stream comes up all the time can someone post it here?
>>33663

Tbh it's unlikely he has anything new at all from kebab. I've never seen a glimpse from him of anything that wasn't already uploaded in this thread, besides screens from still-existing public clips.

There's no way he even has any unseen Emma Dalton stuff since I was in contact with him when he was getting it up until the end, and everything I'm aware of he's put up on YT in full.
Pardon for being “that guy”, could you guys re-up the content ?

Looks like sexy videos were being shared :o ?
Some twitch clips I have
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WldkaExtNTZMMlp2YkdSbGNpOVdUV3hFTWxGRFNTTndRVTVvYVc0MVJHaGZaVlJUWkd4elJWUm5NMlozQ2c9PQ
>>34070
Would you be able to put these clips into wetransfer?
>>34070
what is the unlock code??
>>34114
I don’t have any password for this, it should work without it. If it doesn’t I’ll upload on we transfer
bump
>>34115
What’s the key code
(16 KB, 475x355, iKQtYVK.jpg)
>>38251
got one of those

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZpbGUvWU5zaEVZd0EjLVFIRG11aVo1UnFNbW01cEFGS2dfZUhuT1NybTJtVUViWm9kTFhKdEJwNA==

Does anyone have the full KFC stream or the ones where she's wearing the red/grey beanies?
LOST KEBABQUEEN STREAM HAVE BEEN FOUND.
So this guy on YouTube is currently trying to buy her streams from someone and managed to grab a few that were thought to be lost forever. You can find links to donate to him so he can continue to post them for everyone.
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCrBMUQkHJNSlvb8ftLP1Y-Q/featured
>>41605
Nope, none of those he uploaded were lost. Also he claimed to purchase "more of her preg vids" from someone. Well the one he uploaded is the only preg vid of her in existence, I told him that and that he's either bullshitting or being scammed but he deleted my comments. This guy will very likely take the money and run.
>>41613
any citation for her being pregnant? i allways assumed she was just a bit fat for this one, some of the things she says in the vid as well make me think shes just put on weight
>>41814
Well since her server is deleted you'll only find witnesses at most, citation ain't possible. I was in her server and she was in early pregnancy during that one stream. Not sure on the correct english term for the following but the pregnancy failed about a week or two after that stream.
I asked the guy for more details about where he's buying them from and he got weird. Deleted comments about donating and stuff. I think he was just holding streams and thought he could collect $$ and gradually upload. Seems to just be uploading them now.
>>41834
I can't believe that, poor girl dude..
(73 KB, 600x661, 551.jpg)
Jesus.... No wonder she quit, first she got doxxed then lost a child. I remember seeing some clips of her last stream on twitchtrakker without knowing about the pregnancy. We simply didn t deserve her....
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZpbGUvMWpZd0ViS1MjRERMbXVYdXVFRi1lMTRqdFlyT0J0Q21wMkZOTjZNY0RzNE1xWnQ4cklHWQ
disregard the title of the last post. i saw what look ed like KFC bags but it app ears it's just the breakky stuffing? not sure anymore
>>42225
Bruh such a tragic story it's a sad as a YouTube documentary no joke. Like this Susan Powell level sadness. I understand why she would quit too after that. Especially since every piece of content moving forward would basically be a big reminder of the hole in her heart. Either way I hope she finds happyness again as well as another hopefully successful pregnancy. I know I was 4th out of 3 failed birth attempts and that only worked because of a bedbound pregnancy.

so all I can recommend to her is don't give up on your dream of having a child!
>>42240
No worries any contribution is appreciated.

>>42225
Well actually the preg stream wasn't her last one (it was the second to last IIRC), that incident might have played a role in her leaving, but the doxxing which happened a while later is what really got her to leave. Still tragic nonetheless. I deem it better however to let that preg thing be forgotten and not open any up any wounds if she ever comes back, wouldn't have brought that info up if it hadn't been for that guy on youtube trying to scam by claiming there's more preg footage of her.
>>42253
Hopefully she does come back,but if she doesn’t,It’s understandable.She’s been through some rough shit
Bump
hxxps://youtube.com/channel/UC02en6bx3oyWY6wu0HstKAQ
This channel made a highlight of some of her streams that only have the twitch clips remaining.
>>46863
wow, he has clips that I have never seen
Does anyone have the full videos?
So, did she just do stuffing, or inflation too?
Not that this is that much of a contribution, but kebabqueen has a epal account. I found it with a duckduckgo search, but epals just patched out any way to search for people.
>>51428
That's the last stream she did. Do't know if it was shared in this thread so far, so good catch.
No kebab
Anyone have any of her gurgling videos?
>>52592
Yes, don't know if there are other ones. aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZpbGUvWVJseGpRZ1EjNFJoUkVHUm5YRWtZeGZfbGlETy12aDJVYzMtdnJuZFg0T2loTi1XbUJiOA==
>>52608
There are no kebabqueen vids in that mega link
>>52611
This is a kebabqueen video. It's one of her belly noise vids. Just because she doesn't appear in front of the camera doesn't mean it isn't.
Thank you!
>>52608
Oh shit, is it part of her report my post content?
>>52608
*is it part of her dis.cord content?
>>52681
No, that was uploaded to her Youtube channel. Also what kind of nonsensical censorship is that from bbwchan there lol
>>52721
wow, do you have more of that type of her videos?
>>52742
No, I don't really care about belly noise vids, so I didn't bother archiving any more when they would have been available, although I don't even know if there were any more to begin with. I only saved this one since it was released after she left. Probably took it as a spark of hope of her doing a comeback back then, but that never happened.