/inf/

Oe! Call me an ignorant, but, where do ya' guys get the videos from?
>>30248
No need for name calling. Believe these are still 3rd-art.com membership.
Yes, re-up please! These air bridge downloads are so fleeting, easy to miss!
>>30200
do you have more expansion ( breast futa , weigth gain ) that was made by 3dart recently ( do you have a collection list ?)
>>30423
I don't think 3rd-Art has ever done any futa content.
>>30518
It is all good my dude. You are a gentleman and a scholar.
Thanks so much!
>>30518
can you send this video again and when you have othe breast expansion videos?
Any brave souls with good news to announce?
>>30518 any chance we could get a reup?
IT'S OUT!
The bimboid app.
It's going to sound weird, but can anyone post a direct link to the site? I can't seem to find it on Google.
>>30183 (OP)
How has the website presentation/organization not been updated for nearly 10 years?
Does anyone have the July video featuring pregnant Babs?
Can someone share the new video?
No updates about the new vid? Any expansion?
Can someone share the new video The bimboid app?
Bump for the new bimboid app vid!
could you re-up the expansion version please?
>>32350
Cheers!
Not bad at all, hope there's a follow up soon.

In honor of this most gracious share, what would people like reupped? Nadia growth collection?
>>30518
Do you mind reupping this? also thx for the bimboid clip!
>>32350
Just missed it. Could you maybe possibly re-up the bimboid app please?
>>32533
You are a gentleman and a scholar, thank you for the bimbod app :D
I enjoyed how the app only said medium, maybe he'll continue this! Just wish the clips were a bit longer and made more of it!

Also, I think this is the first new character he's done in 10 years or something!
>>32533

Can any kings reup? I stopped checking for a week and missed it
>>32533
Would you please be so kind to reupload these? I would greatly appreciate it my friend
I had no idea there was a new thread or that the other one got locked I just thought everyone lost interest lol
re-ups??
Is this the new and only recent thread for 3rd art? The other one closed in mid October.
>>33541
Yep. Pretty sparse but it'll pick up in a few days when we're scrambling to figure out if there's new expansion content.

>>32879
This one's Tatiana, who's been around quite a while. She got a new model version a while back when there was a short bimbofication-via-lipstick vid.
Most of the roster have had a handful of model upgrades over the years, if I were to guess I'd say this is Tatiana v3.
Pls tell me there was Nadia content... not that I expect it
Love this content

Also bump
>>33884
Thank you so much
>>33888
usually i never get stuff from people here but i have decide to share at least once so enjoy
>>33999

exept for the "retards" , i thx you : ) for that link
Probably worth noting for anyone looking to find the new vid that while it's a continuation of the Bimboid App video, there's no new growth. It's her posing in the mirror afterwards and texting her picture to Babs, hopefully setting up the next vid.
This is getting tiring like what's even the point of paying anymore all the old stuff better than whatever he makes nowadays
Maybe because of internet rules, policies or something, that's making him or it makes cringe videos or bland/bored videos or something.
>>31910
Seriously thought it was dead at this point. What's been up with 3rd-Art? Is it still going or is it just kinda at an in-between?
*Tumbleweed*
bump so becuase new content probably on the 1st of dec
>>35483
We're almost there so yeah I can wait
Quit using MyAirBridge, Mega is 1000x times better.
Seriously, if you use MyAirBridge, you are letting all the homies down who don't check this site often.

VVRJeGIwMUhVa2xSYm5CUVlWUm9NbGxzWkZkaWJHeFVUbGhXYkdGVWJIUlpha28wWVRGd1dWTllXbFppUjFJelZWUktORlpYUmxaU1ZEQTk=

exiK5ltVWD0QtQjA2A3yaw (key)

Every video he has uploaded is in that folder, the new Nadia video (This month's anyhow)

-3rH1p
>>35773
Great collection. It's not absolutely complete, but we should be able to help with that. I'll put together a list of what I have that's missing.

New vid this month does not have growth but is a pretty decent motion showcase for the latest Nadia, at least compared to the usual fare.
>>35773

Thank you for this!
(60 KB, 480x360, 3darlings2112.jpg)
>>35773
>This month's anyhow
Are you sure? I just saw the pic of the month on the site and it doesn't look like the Nadia vid in the folder
>>35910
Holy

We gon need a hero for this shit
>>35910
That is because that's probably reserved for a Part 2 or a Christmas special. He made a Part 2 for Tatiana's recent vid, Daos moped vid, and some other ones this month. So yea, its the same image set that got released with the video this month.

-3rH1p
>>35929
I mean if there's more content of videos or images I'm interested in collecting it. Nobody ever shares the picture sets
Can someone upload some pictures sets of nadia on the folder mega app
So the new nadia just dropped, you all know what to do ;)
Anyone got the Dr. Busenstein content? I can find plenty of pictures online, but none of the videos that went with it.
Can anyone upload this month’s picture set please
check out the most recent post by
LUXURIOUS-BLUE
on deviantart.com the video is this artist makes
is identical if not better. I'm sure with enough encouragement more videos will be made at a better price and accessibility
Nice, 3rd art feels medieval now with stiff expansion
>>36378
those are pretty damn good
>>35932
>Nobody ever shares the picture sets
Pain.
>>36391

VaM is great! I can't quite get it to look this good myself, but almost yeah also VaM 2 promises to improve soft body physics and boneless stiffness a lot
yo, I remember watching these, never noticed this thread
(3.2 MB, 600x338, unnamed.gif)
>>36603
Speaking of VaM, if you like these check out OW-REHL on deviantart and patreon (or kemono.party obvs)
>>36672
Why does the kemono links to vimeo not work?
Anythung new for the end of the year?
>>35773
sorry for being a dumb shit, how do you decode this? The doesn't seem to be base64

exiK5ltVWD0QtQjA2A3yaw
It's not a base64 thing it's the "password" for the mega link right above it.
Anyone know the contents of the latest vid, if any?
>>35773
How do you even get to the mega folder hosting all these files? I tried putting either string behind the mega URL and it just takes me to the front page.
You can put "#" then the key after you decode the link to skip right to the files, however it appears as though the folder was taken down. Not so much useful atm but if it's reuploaded you could do so in the future, also if you have a Mega account you can copy the folders
>>37972
>it appears as though the folder was taken down
yeah, this is why we dont use mega
Anyone got any clue about the latest vid? Anything interesting?
>>35773 Any chance for a reup ?
New vid and photoset are up on stufferdb. It's just kind of a pinup/pose vid, nothing exciting. Style is getting a bit more smooth, but I still wish we could actively encourage more expansion content.
Where can I find it? I didn't see it on sdb
>>36378
Do you know what happened to Luxurious Blue? They cancelled their account on deviant art
>>40235
Noooo I think I only saved one vid
Thought I'd share an image set of Lisa (Liz) reposted last month that contains a huge surprise growth I never noticed before. Hoping this month's update is good!

https://mab.to/xCubavpeg
>>40759
Holy shit I've seen the biggest one before but only as like, a postage stamp, figured anything else was lost to time. Fantastic find! See, this is why image sets are also important, people!
New video it looks good bump please
>>40909
Who's the subject of this new vid?
Apparently there's no vid for Babs Goes Huge this month (the PotM caption only says pic set)
So here's the picset for BGH and a set for Tatiana and the Bimboid app that looks like a continuation

https://mab.to/JwygSUpvj
>>41009
Thank you very much
not to sound ungrateful but is there any chance you might be able to get the nadia set from december?
(68 KB, 680x510, 55.jpg)
Does anyone have this?
>>41009
Omg, babs makes me diamonds in this pic set. Damn I wish there was a video
Thanks!
I think the pics from the bimboid app, are how the second part clip finishes. It would be great if this leads on to further clips, such as Babs and her getting into an expansion competition!
yo, how many of yall got some Babs photosets/vids? Her, Nadia, and Dao are basically the only characters I really care about, but i kinda like bimbo shit, so babette is up there for favorite character. heres a contribution so im not just begging
https://mab.to/9dZADocjH
>>41067
There be a Re up by any chance?
damn
Anything new from 3rd-Art?
>>41339
Please re up please
>>42995
i will when someone shares some of babs vids and photosets
First of the month, anybody got any news? Hoping for nadia.
>>43072
Continuation of the Babs set from last month. I’m not complaining TBH. I like the bimbo stuff.
>no Nadia
I sleep (patiently)
Can someone share the new content of this month?
Here's the new Babs vid + pics from both months + the short Kelly BE scene at the bar as requested >>41354

No shown growth in the Babs Goes Huge vid/pics, but still a very nice set for size

https://mab.to/olNn3zjmF
Can someone please upload a collection of 3rd-art videos? Thanks!
>>43188
fr, bimbo shit is one of those things that i usually wouldnt be a fan of, yet i am
Can we get a re-up of this please? Gutted I missed it!
Could you post the direct link, please
Man, he needs to link this Babs set to the Tatiana set showing her going bigger!
Whether he'll actually do it, we'll have to see...
>>41043
Can we get a re up please
bump for end of month new month update
Bump for the new update... Hoping for some good old expansion content
Another bump - dying to know if we finally get another nadia
Dude's really being tardy this month. Nearly a week in and still waiting!
They still make content? I'm surprised! Last time I remembered this was like 2015 lol.
>>46204
ehh dont bother man, he uploaded a new video, but as usual its actual shit. Pregnant dao... 1:30 mins of nothing. If u want it , i can share it with u
share it. there are always people who want it.
>>46344
sure. wish he could stick to expansion material though, he is wasting a lot of potential with his skills
https://mab.to/9Lo3xOEiY
Grab it fast cause the link is for 3 days
>>46351
What the actual fuck is this guy smoking when he makes this shit
>>46364
dont know man. If he sticks to expansion every month he could easily double his profit. Or atleast start a of/patreon and let ppl buy the videos they like, not this bs. Mb then he understands what ppl want?
>>46379
Maybe he's just getting old and out of touch. 3rd-Art has been around for as long as I was jacking off to the stuff, easily more than a decade.
Also I just went through this thread and forgot I posted earlier, but this >>36391 artist has since deactivated their account, so enjoy that single vid of theirs, I guess.
>>46384
How long was 3rd-Art around?
(62 KB, 480x360, 3darlings2105.jpg)
Does anyone know if there was a video with this picture? Or maybe a set of pictures with it?
>>46337
>>48351 (Cross-thread)
even for someone who is into pregnancy, even i see it as a little weak. the ones after babs haven’t been good and think preggo expansion would work as well along with the other expansions.
Bump
Anyone have all the videos and photos of 3rd-Art models, old & new?
>>46508

I can totally feel you. Everyone on this thread should just spam that guy with DMs and suggest him to do more expansion content and Patreon instead of his 90´s bullshit homepage.

I already messaged him a couple of times and encourage yall to do the same.

matrix@3rd-art.com or members@3rd-art.com
>>47927
ah yes harass the person until they do what you want. that always works.
You can get most of them on stufferdb just search "3rd art stufferdb" stuff that has been on here before has been uploaded to there, including the pregnant dao
>>48756
But how do people get new ones from 3rd-art itself? the website or membership or something?
>>48758
using a very ancient payment method "ccbill" which is only available in us and other western countries only
Update out, "a spiked drink" with Dao, looks like expansion.
i uploaded the may video now on stufferdb. As soon as the gallery is updated, I will also insert the images.
>>48909
I'm looking on stufferdb and can't find the video. Does it just take a long time for the site to update, or has there been a problem with the upload? Thanks anyway.
If the creator did nothing but breast expansion videos forever, I'd be insanely happy. Especially with these characters like Dao. Hell, I'd even be okay with dick growth in the vids too. I'm so glad the new video is a Dao growth. I'm especially pleased with the size. Maybe a part 2 where she finishes the glass? I hope to see more like this. I think my favorite from 3rd art is the mysterious suntan lotion. Beyond perfection.
>>49030
honestly. i doubt it'll get a part 2, theres an old one with kelly where she samples a BE fruit and leaves with a cart full of them, but never followed up with it
>>49033

I mean you say that, but I never expected Pregnant Babs to get to 5 parts so...
>>49043
That got 5 parts? I only ever seen three
>>49072

Yeah, 3 parts in the old style then 2 more in the new one. There's a reason it's 6:30 instead of the usual 1-2 minutes.
>>43933
Will someone please re-upload this videos
Again.
Wow this thread died hard.
>>51182
no, its just theres nothing new until the beginning of the month
New month, new waiting
>>51900
What's with the pixhost link? Is it safe? How do you put in the actual link of it?
>>51900
>>51910
Unsafe as fuck, the new update isnt even out yet.
(462 KB, 677x562, unknown.png)
bullshit.
total bait, get that shit outta here.
the pic of the month update on the homepage is almost never on time. I can guarantee that the June update is Babette, no breast expansion sadly. I posted the link for help then do as you like.
>>51999

Can confirm, pic of the month comes about 4-5 days later. Video usually pops up day 1, pic set either same day or day 2, reposts section updates around the 3rd or 4th.
Anyone have the Mega Links for all the 3rd art videos?
Anyone know what music is being played during 3rd-Art videos? Like music being played from Sarasd01d, Sarbigt09c it keep saying hell've a lady. Yeah ah. Hell've a lady prove on or grove on. That's what I've been hearing from the music from 3rd-Art Sara Videos
Here's hoping for a Nadia vid yet again
>>54951
I'll personally beat your ass if it is, unless it has breast expansion.
So, anyone got anything new?
i'm really impressed owo
Anyone have all the 3rd art Videos?
>>55524
lurk moar, newfag
Does anyone has any Nadia vid or weight gain /belly expansion?
Anything new?
bumps
>>56060
not until next month (or week at this point)
Bumping for the next update
Hey, I found this place only recently, but would it be rude to ask for the collection y'all have so far?
>>57933
I wouldn't find it rude. I find it helping in case if it's missing something & someone has all of 3rd-Art Vidoes in either they're MyAirBridge, Mega or even Google Drive. If someone has it all that is.
>>57962

I'm just now learning that Nadia used to be skinny and that's insanely hot wtf. Personally wouldn't mind seeing her thin again for a video or two if it also meant one of the other girls could blow up to her current size. (I really want to see what Dao would look like, whew.)

The dream is still more ass expansion though. I feel like we don't get enough of that.
>>57899
Perfect candidate to get back into some lactation content with tbh
>This guy has been making 3rd-art content for 25 years now

You know, some part of me is actually speechless. I wonder if they ever passed the torch on or if they're in their 40s/50s doing this.
>>57989

It's a possibility. Nadia was originally his pregnant/weight gain character but now we've seen Babs, Kelly, Lisa, and now Dao all with baby bumps so hopefully we'll get to see them gain some thicc curves too.
Anyone have the entire 3rd-Art video collection in either MyAirBridge or Mega?
I have an entire site rip of the pictures and videos from late 2017. The index of the members site used to be accessible and had it downloaded back then. Although I think I may have missed some directories, which sadly aren't available anymore.

Lemme know if anyone is interested :)

Also recommendations for an upload site that does quick uploads for a 4gb file would be preferred.
>>60310
Could you upload the pregnant pic sets of all the girls? Thanks if so
Bumping for the update.
>>60310
Same guy here. Uploading right now on gofile.io, hopefully the file will be up soon.

My login for the site stopped working today, so if anyone can get the video for this month (video is usually up on the weekend) then it'll be much appreciated. Fingers crossed it's some good BE :)
>>60933
Alright, here you go: 4gb file containing a complete site rip of every picture and video from late 2017. Nothing is sorted by date, but thankfully if you sort alphabetically, the 3rdart guy made it very alphabetical

https://gofile.io/d/rLzfXu

Ps: lots of old stuff there with potato quality. But I hope you enjoy :)
The password I was using also isn't working anymore, would not be surprised if we were all using the same one lol

I'd honestly pay for a membership but I really don't trust that online checks website it looks sketch as fuck has anyone here had success using it?
Is there A Babs Morphing video where she turns into a bimbo?
>>60935 the videos are all avi files there any way convert avi into video. Pleasee
>>60984
Same guy who uploaded here.
Unfortunately no. This was before he "upgraded" his videos to mp4.
Just use vlc or something
>>60984

You can download and use ffmpeg for conversion. If that looks too complicated and you know a couple you want converted based on their file names by looking at the related images, I can do them for you and upload.
>>60935
Any other videos you have?
it looks like the new update is the second part of Babette Heavy Hangers
Plea se would you converted the Avi into videos thank you dude >>61004
>>61054
>>61004
Sorry I was saying please would you converted the Avi files nto videos thank you dude
>>61133
I’ve never seen that video before, what’s the name of it?
>>61133
such a shame he hasn't done anything that big in a while
(66 KB, 640x480, lischr-divx_thumb.jpg)
>>61060

Here's a re-upload of the videos I converted earlier, but not zipped so you don't have to download the whole thing if you just want to browse and select a specific one.

https://gofile.io/d/s4Uh9L

>>61143

A few extras:
- "Kellys Breast Expansion" with audio - the one from the siterip doesn't have audio for some reason...
- "Lisas Perfect Pink" Part 1 - specifically because it includes Lisa lactating at the end which I think is really hot and I'm not sure why it was removed from the full length version...
- dollh01a converted from .rm to .mp4

https://gofile.io/d/O3NSHq

Also this guy's Twitter might be the place we'll see this month's video the soonest assuming it isn't posted here first...

https://nitter.it/thirddarlings/with_replies

Or maybe on stufferdb? I hope it pops up somewhere soon.

One last thing for fun, you might recognize some of these 3D models for sale back in 2007...

https://web.archive.org/web/20070223080131/http://www.wireforge.com/model.html
>>61143
Siterip uploader here.
You're welcome :) not long after I used jdownloader back then to download the whole index, the admin blocked the index page :(
My only regret is not finding more index pages, since I think there was one last index where he kept progression/story pictures & videos which are sadly lost now.

And yeah, I was really missing the dollhouse one. I think I first saw it on YouTube and it was kinda the gateway to 3rd-art. Sad he doesn't keep it on his site anymore. Really glad it's been uploaded here.

Was kinda planning to at least rip all the latest videos. But yeah the login I've used for years stopped working :( oh well
>>61151
Yeah this was right before he converted his videos from .rm and .avi to .MP4

If I'm not mistaken the only change/addition he made back then was to add an ending to "Kelly and the baking powder" which just had the cake mix expanding.

But yeah sometimes he updates videos with worse versions :( there's one, "toy time with Dao" that has a latest version with significantly smaller tits. Strangely enough if you know the old file name, it was still hosted up on the site.

And recently he recycles a lot of animations. Started with the elevator expansion one with the same movement for two of his 3d models. And then Tatiana had one video with recycled animations but including BE (sadly going from a smaller size to a size comparable to the other video). And lastly, recently there's a Nadia video drinking milk and having some BE which again was recycled from an old video, but with less BE. Plus the old video seems to have been removed from the site. Really sad stuff.

Well, login doesn't work anymore. Time to go outside.
>>61143
thank can you tell how convert rm file into mp4 video please
>>61158
never mind i found it but do you a full video yes or no
>>61151
I couldn't find the newest Babs video in the gofile. Is it in there?
>>61580
thank you you amazing person!
Anyone got the Recent Nadia Christmas picture set
>>61518
isn't that ff14
so wait did 3rd-art make his own model or were they pre made assets he has modded over the years?
anyone know if you can get any of the character models?
>>62460
oh nice
where did these come from? someone just randomly decided to upscale a couple?
(35 KB, 343x285, Screenshot 2022-09-30 221513.jpg)
Well neat. Look like this month is a revisit of the masterpiece that was Dao suntan lotion. But with Babs this time. It kinda recycles the animations a bit but the growth sound effect is different.
>>63422

Absolute legend. Thank you
Any new Nadia content please like pictures sets or vids
>>63432
There's been no new Nadia content since Feb
>>64114

Thank you for your service
>>64114
You are a saint. Thank you.
>>63420
Personally, I hate the new growth sound effect. I wasn't the biggest fan of the old one, but I'm sure there's a way to have a perfect median between the two.
>>65570
What program are these being upscaled with?
>>65570
Do you also upscale other videos like Bambi Blaze, Taylormadeclips & Blowupgirls?
i only want is Kelly Jumpsuit with 1080p
Does 3rd-Art have a kemono party?
>>65637
I am the guy who interpolated those vids. I use DAIN APP v1.0 and Topaz Video Enhance v2.1.1
I do interpolation first because interpolating upscaled videos uses too much vram, though it may have some negative effect on final quality as interpolated frames are getting upscaled which may not be that optimal.
>>65653
I don't. It takes hours to enhance those videos and I do that only because I want to and post them because I already did the work anyway so it would be a shame not to share it. I don't do requests unless I would do it for myself at some point anyways. You can enhance the vids you want yourself as I listed which programs I use.
>>65681
Do I need those to upscale what I said on the whole Taylormadeclips, Bambi Blaze & Blowupgirls?
>>65764
There are other programs to do that and I wouldn't say DAIN APP is top of the line interpolator. I use those two because they work for me, not because there are no alternatives. Also I use cracked Topaz because license costs a lot.
>>65795
Which program do you recommend if I were to do it all the upscale on my PC?
>>65817
Honestly it's impossible for me to recommend you anyrhing except for the stuff I use as I haven't tried any other programs. The quality doesn't vary that much for other tools so you can use whatever works on your PC. DAIN APP has certain problems with more complex movements and there is newer interpolator which addresses them but it's command line only and you have to do every step by hand (Two Minute Papers showcase: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G00A1Fyr5ZQ&ab_channel=TwoMinutePapers). As you can see it's a very quickly changing field as DAIN APP is from barely 2019 (released 2020) and it's already outdated so it's better for you to just google it and find something that works for you.
Anyone have any of the new pics of Caroline weight gain, from lust lord?
Anyone know what this month’s vid is?
>>66947
A dissapointment after last month. That's what it is.
>>66973
Aw Redhead is jealous mad she isn’t getting any attention because unlike the couple she shows no signs of reason or understanding.
What is going on in here lol
Are these guys lost or something?
I think so.
(46 KB, 480x360, 3darlings2211.jpg)
Tatiaka big fakies
It confounds me still how the creator of these vids hasn't at least experimented with Patreon or a similar platform that allows some communication with his audience. I'm not sure how much it costs to keep his website running, but I assume he gets enough subs to do so. Still seems inefficient, IMO.
>>67086
Yeah one would hope but considering they have zero social media presence as well as how long they've been around who knows.
The owner is probably German, I wonder if trying to set up a patreon from there is a big hassle.
Late as hell, but does anybody have any of the huge siterips they can re-upload? Everything is dead links for the most part :( y'all are heroes.
Man I was really hoping for a part 2 to last month's piece.
>>67223
In theory you could fine tune Stable Diffusion on images of either as there is quite a lot of them but I don't know if the quality would be satysfying.
If you want to upscale then LDSR upscaler included in SD webgui releases is quite good.
>>67198
honestly, i was hoping for some Nadia WG, since it is Turkey month
>>67223
Slight change. I actually learned that it's easy AF to train SD on new images so I'll try and drop results when I get it working.
>>61518
Oh hey its me. Nice to see my character floating around.
(302 KB, 512x512, Dao_prompts_test5-950.png)
>>67223
As requested - nightmare fuel Dao. The model is still in training so maybe it will get better but I wouldn't count on it that much.
(1.4 MB, 1024x1024, 04763-1145779346-busty sexy woman, white skimpy dress, huge boobs, long black hair, white collar, standing, deep cleavage, Dao.png) (424 KB, 384x768, 04326-2639637841-busty sexy woman, white skimpy dress, huge boobs, long black hair, white collar, standing, deep cleavage, Dao.png)
>>67590
Slightly better results from newer hypernetwork.
I did the previous one with auto labeling of images. It's not that bad but still has errors. It was trained on over 400 images so idk if adding more makes sense. Also that image was the first output so maybe you can get better ones if you try multiple times. The new one was trained on a small set of 34 images + mirrored ones which I labeled by hand. Results are better BUT they were hand chosen from 20 generated images and then square one was run through img2img to get it from 512x512 to 1024x1024.
Honestly you can get better results if you label all that shit by hand with many details but I don't have patience for that. Also I run it on GTX 1070 mobile so it takes time (at least 1 hour for one training run and 30 seconds per image generated). I'd just wait out two generations of those models to just be able to get better results quicker instead of spending hours at a time trying to tweak them. If someone wants them I can share those hypernetworks I trained and datasets I used but I won't be bothering with further trials.
>>68372
man that one is a good candidate for the AI enhancement considering how fucking crunchy it is.
The video needs a higher resolution, not more fps, but that's ok 😂
>>68867
I dont think that one has been enhanced. It's just such a small video the file size is tiny.
>>69824 what about Kelly Jumpsuit
>>70051
which one is that? Send a link to it
(3.1 MB, 320x240, nadia07r-1.mp4)
Would this Nadia video be able to be enhanced or is it way low to save?>>70195
With Dao’s vid being for December, this means we’ve had a whole year without Nadia content
>>70202
I'll see what I can do but it's whole 8 min so I'll probably need up to 20 compute hours to enhance it and my GPU is stuck generating horny AI stuff so idk when I'll find a window for it
>>70237
1. The quality looks too low although it's better lit then the short BE one I uploaded here so maybe it is salvagable
2. I don't do WG or fat stuff
>>70321
Uh, Actually, there was only 1 this year. Nadia Breaks A Chair
>>69331 (Cross-thread)
Is there photos of Nadia Breaks a Chair video? Unless there's only the video of it.
>>69931
Is there photos of Nadia Breaks a Chair video? Unless there's only the video of it.
How about one 3D thread to save catalogue space?
As much as I enjoy all these videos I sometimes wish that he would do more with multiple characters at one time. Could you imagine if there was one where some of the other girls are feeding and fattening Nadia, or a follow up to the Dao sun lotion one where one of the girls unknowingly rubs the rest of the lotion into Dao's breasts?
Really hoping this month's video is something great! There's been a lot of old works with different models and I just want some good and huge BE
lmao watch it be some lame ass basic video 💀
It's just a continuation of Babs gets huge, she just shakes her boobs. No expansion or anything.
>>73606
Oh joy! Mid content!
>>73606
Is it our yet or still in the making?
>>73606
Awww man such a shame. Just saw the picture of the month too. Was there any other galleries or videos uploaded? Once in a blue moon, more than 1 picture/video set is uploaded.

Also, we would really appreciate it if you can please share the video! Thanks!
High appreciation to heros posting videos here
Would be glad to see this month’s video. Happy New Year!
>>70324 Oi mate there's a new interpolator it's called flowframes, did a whole 3rd art video upscaled in about a min.
>>73965
Thanks mate! You're such a legend
>>74342
Nice, thx for sharing, looks nice.
What program and setting do you use?
For the upscaling Video2x totally free in the Microsoft Store and for the interpolation i've used Flowframes. I don't touch any settings, it's very simple
>>74038
I know it's just that I tried it and it doesn't work for me. I'd have to make it work and then do comparisons because those newer faster upscalers probably take too many liberties for my taste. Also I haven't upscaled anything for over a month because I can't upload to stufferdb
Wonder how AI is gonna ruin this dude's work...
>>75103
For now the AI upscaling is improving his work.
>>75103
Probably his work will get nuked within 5 years. You can already see my two AI results above and I claim no special expertise. At some point someone will figure it out how to feed AI images with different resolutions and with no need for prompts and that will already do wonders. Include advancements in generation quality and in 10 years probably even least tech savy people here will be able to generate new works in his style. Before that I'd hope for some context aware upscalers so that we can imrpove all those shittiest vids in like 240p.
>>75144
Hey, if your got anymore 3rd-Art Video to Enhance think you can Enhance, Sarah at the Pool & Kelly at the Pool?
>>75680
Yeah Kelpol05 is the one. I guess Sarah At The Pool (sarpool01) won't do because it's either A. AVI file not converted to MP4 file B. It hasn't been uploaded on Stufferdb yet. (Being uploaded to Stufferdb now Or C. Model disliked.
I'm still learning but can definitely make 3rd-art level animations. Also as an added bonus you can load these scenes up in VR and interact with them!
So i played a bit around with a other video2x upscaler (https://github.com/k4yt3x/video2x), here i use "waiffuCoffee" (because i have a nvidia graphic card) with the photo model under the setting (the programm is more made for upscaling of drawn/anime content, gave me so far the best result).

https://mab.to/t/ELjbwpsVJCu
Bumping…
>>75772
Can I get a reupload pls? I missed it
>when the technical discussion is more interesting than the content
I like where this is going...
This month featuring Dao in a black dress. No Breast Expansion unfortunately
>>77368

Man I've been hoping for another part to the dao video with the milk machine or another part to the bimboid app with tatiana and babs
>>77368
Is there a video of it?
Wish they’d do something with Kelly, been a year since we got stuff for her…
>>77569
and probably more Nadia because I like her a lot.Also I wonder if they can turn Nadia into a blob? Not slime blob, Fat blob!
>>78216
A man must know his priorities. Btw where is that from?
>>78255

>Logic
Your 1 children must love you. Thanks for this garbage of a nation, asshole.
>>78257
What? Wdym?
>>78298
Don’t worry he’s just a loser. Like you I desire a sauce.
Anymore Lustlord stuff can anyone update kenomoparty?
does anyone know a good way to download images and videos from Instagram
Can someone reup the siterip link?
>>78299

What is this program? Is it free?
>>78407
>>78608
This isn't a thread for general questions
A new month, here’s hoping we get some actual growth content this month
>>80265
i fucking hope we get more nadia, the stuff lately has been lack luster.
>>78839
It's called Virt-A-Mate and it's not free but it's cheap. For the record, this image is from bestofcheese on DA, not the guy posting on bbwchan.
Where the fuck it at
I hope it's alright to ask, but could anyone share this month's new video? Sarah is always great :)
(414 KB, 960x720, 31186880.jpg)
Does anyone have the video and images for this month of Sarah? I can't find them anywhere
Is
Is this thread dead or something?
I guess that no one cares about Sarah content
(51 KB, 800x600, sarsam01c0582_jpg.jpg)
>>81233
I care immensely
looks like this month's is an update to an existing video, but that's all I got
So anyone have any month of the video or any new video this month?
Is this thread dead or something?
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but his stuff is 3D I think.

Does anyone have a folder/collection of Dinner-Kun's picture packs?
Today's the day, fags
>>82778

Contribute or fuck off to the beg thread
Any predictions? What are people trying to see for this month's video…

I'm hoping for a next part in Dao and the Milk Machine or The Bimboid App
>>82778
>>82787

Easy there fuckface. They didn't even request anything, just noting that it's the day of the update.

Jeez!
>>82868
dao always has the best videos. Especially when they're expansion related
This Month pregnant Kelly...disappointed
it's ridiculous
this guy has a working formula for BE/growth content and just chooses to ignore it for pin-ups, months at a time
no idea how he's making money off of this in 20XX
>>82976
Got video of it?
Can anyone update thelustlords kenomo? Thanks
>>82272
I am 90% sure that is new
>>83002
I wonder if this is some side hustle for whoever's behind 3rd-Art, 3rd-Art itself. The whole website screams of not having been updated in forever, the character tab doesn't even have up-to-date renders of certain characters.

It's a bizarre time capsule, like it's the Space Jam website of inflation fetish.
Any new videos from 3rd-Art?
What's going on with the 3rd-art section of stufferdb? It used to be updated more or less regularly, but all the 2023 new stuff are missing
>>84229
The guy who gets it and uploads it probably got his card hacked.

he's either done with getting 3rdart or is working on cancelling his current and getting a new one.
>>73611
this guy may be our only chance at getting more nadia lewds and fats of the other girls.
I'll post the last 2 months update early. Stay tuned
(54 KB, 480x360, 3darlings2304.jpg)
Pic of the month. I hope there's some belly expansion stuff with Kelly, Babs, and Lisa as they did with Nadia.
Pregnant Kelly Is the April Update. This month Babs with boobs in public. no expansion unfortunately.....
>>85127
Thanks man, you're a legend :) honestly after the logins I found stopped working, I always wait for your updates here.

Do you happen to also have the missing Sarah video from March? Would really appreciate that too!
>>85127

Outstanding! Thank you Brother
Any chances anyone can re-up that collection that got passed around a couple months back?
What I don't understand is that they have a great formula for expansion content and they're not doing it anymore, or at least not as often.
>>85292
i think 3rdart in general is just more vanilla. like, a good 80 to 85% of their content is just women with big tits walking around, and i think thats really their main thing, hot girls with big tits. he rarely deviates from that, and even when he does, its still pretty vanilla. like the only expansion hes really done is breast inflation, which is still pretty mild comparatively to a bunch of other kinks in this fetish. i just think hes really not that all into it. i mean, he is on some level, but not enough to where he'll do it consistently
>>85295
goddam shame is what it is, makes me what to learn animation, but then I try an get a damn headache
If they would just do a remake/sequel to Dao's suntan lotion then my life would be complete
>>87420 (Cross-thread)
Listen buddy. Fuck off.
If the dude likes the wg content let him. I get you that expansion is limited there and you hate bbw/WG stuff but let’s be honest the majority of the shit on there is substandard and 3darlings removing wg would just be filled with more shitty walk vids not more expansion.
>>87430
Bravo my friend well said.
Wonder if anyone can post this month's nadia set here or on stufferdb
I don't understand fat haters, big everything is just an extension of big boobs/ass. Why wouldn't you want more to love?
>>87770
The best way I can parse it is like having a bigger pizza. Some people want the entire pizza to be bigger, some want the peperoni, cheese, and whatever other toppings to be bigger with the crust staying the same size. People like bigger pizzas, but some people hate crust.
>>87420 (Cross-thread)

my dude, you are on bbw-chan dot nl. it isn’t my thing either and I’m just along for the ride when there’s expansion stuff, but read the room.
Does anyone have this month’s vid or picture set? I’ve been starved for some Nadia content.
>>87770
Because fat in the wrong places looks to us unhealthy and disgusting. Woman's body has a certain basic shape and proportions and straying away from what perceive as desirable feels wrong. If she gets big boobs and ass I want a narrow (in comparison) waist which is a constrast to them. Fatties are an epithome of laziness and health negligence to me.
>>88481
this is legitimately so funny. Do you not know what this site’s url stands for or something
Bad news guys, the Art & Comic section on stufferdb is no longer available or there. & with it those 3rd-Art Girls on StufferDB. So, anyone knows where we can finf other 3rd-Art Girls video or if anyone manage to have them all from that site?
>>88846
Do you know which thread you're in? 3rd-art is only partially bbw and I am in it only for non-bbw stuff (which I have already stated before at least once here). I am not going to go to some other site if there is a thread here.
>>88847
it's still there, but you will need an account to see from now on
We need a new thread, sillies. Someone make one and link it here?