/inf/

Up
(255 KB, 1080x594, Snapshot.jpg)
Does anyone have this full video?
>>7034

Cool! Where you find it?
>>6154
/r/ing this as well
>>8312can you say where do you found it?
(903 KB, 1234x707, Maids.png)
>>8314
I'm not quite sure what you mean by that. Are you asking where I found the girls, or are you asking where I found the inflated guy?
>>8315
I thougjt that you have found the first image from a particular manga (i refer to each, boy and girl)
>>8336
Thought *
newmanwoman seems to have deleted their account
>>8338
My brain can't get past the inconsistent artstyles, but I do dig the premise. Props especially for Lucy Baker in the Layton one. Almost makes me want to pick up a pen and draw these sorts of scenes myself
(3.2 MB, 3508x2460, Height Chart.png)
>>8378
I'm actually not even familiar with those characters, but it seemed to turn out pretty good.
bump
(408 KB, 800x458, 1.png) (380 KB, 800x478, 2.png) (398 KB, 800x600, 3.png) (314 KB, 514x600, 4.png)
Anything new?
>>11371
sauce for the first two?
Bump
>>13903
the uncensored is on his fanbox, its a paywall essentially
>>20856 Oh hey, rare to see some of my work pop up in one of these threads lol
Wouldn't mind seeing some art or stories of clown girls inflating men.
>>4220
I would like to think that once he pops, he becomes an incubus or possibly a lesser incubus in Hell. Maybe even her slave for entirety.
Would love more artwork or comics where succubi are inflating men.
Clown girls inflating men would also be great.
But even better would be art or stories about succubi clown girls inflating men.
>>24414
Did they exist more male inflation by snowchanda?
(554 KB, 2000x2000, _api.png)
Damn fantasies. Got me on a RWBY spree.
Can't stop with scenarios involving Cinder, Neo or Glynda blowing up the male reader.
>> 25909 >> 2604 25519 how I would like to be
>>5864
Does anyone know the artist who did these?
>>4220
Who can make the best story out of this image?
>>25960
>>25964
Wish I could make you both into big helpless blimps
Any good POV images?
>>35695
I’m no expert, but it says something like,
“Eating 10kg of rice really makes your belly expand, huh. It hurts? I know it hurts, but the rice is stretching out your stomach & skin.”
I’d be interested in the artist and/or source if you can find it.
>>35838
thats kumanikotec, their stuff is a little hard to track down but you can find it if you look, He has a twitter but theres a collection on IMhentai with more stuff
Bump
(1.0 MB, 2000x2400, lnc.png)
bump for some videos?
How come there isn’t much love for women inflating men by straight men and always bashing male inflation?
>>43301
This fetish community is predominantly straight men, who are usually more dominant, preferring to be inflator rather than inflatee. Couple that with the fact that seeing it tends induce flaccidity and a vague feeling of discomfort, it's no wonder it gets maligned.

That said, I consider myself part of the minority who do enjoy it, and I just can't seem to get enough. So fuck you for bumping this and getting my hopes up.
Anyone 3ver feel jealous of female inflatees in female on female inflation stories/comics, especially when there are multiple female victims.
Example: the depravity of dr. D. Lite
bump
bump
>>28606
Your welcome I made this year's back when I was attempting morphing for people. This was actually a request.
bump
Bump