/inf/

(294 KB, 800x450, Adobe_20200212_150504-800x450.png)
Just a thought to spice up and revive TMC. Why don't we just write scripts of our ideal clip or fantasy. I know Adrians3DCreations has had some of his ideas come to life such as E Girl Inflation Nightmare and Leprechaun vs Executive An Inflation Story. I've written several. Maybe if there's more fan feedback TMC will be making better clips. On there Twitter Taylor even provides her email to contact her.

So how about we share are thoughts and ideas of clips we'd love to see. I think we'd be a bit upset if TMC shut down cause they have the best props.

Feel free to post your scripts and or ideas here. We could also just send them to Taylor or post them on TaylorMadeForums.

NO PIRACY WELCOME ON THIS 5HREAD PLEASE!!!
Here is an idea a clip a Catwoman body inflation with a hose
Female wonka burping farting blueberry inflation
>>25009
>>25011
LOVE BOTH!. Do I have Discord? Everyone keep the hype and ideas coming
>>25014
would a discord be helpful where you can discuss ideas? then post final write-ups here?
>>25020
That would help thank you! Do you have a Discord for this?
discord for /inf/ content discussion (decode b64)

aHR0cHM6Ly9kaXNjb3JkLmdnL1czTnkycnRZ

read rules no spamming/begging. this is the place for people who want to get away from that. please respect their wishes.
>>25009
Do you think we can message each other though gmail
How about discord
well we have the discord but now someone needs to start this conversation up in there. the mods are available to answer questions and provide anything you need
Can you send us the link
>>25024
Thank you so much Kangr! Now let's make our ideas come true! Hopefully we revive Tmc and get better clips
>>25009
I was thinking of having Harley Quinn sneak up on Catwoman with a firehose. Catwoman blows up but does not pop, once Catwoman is all big Harley like bouces and rubs on her for like a minute or two and then she slips and the firehose gets on her mouth . Harley Quinn get really big and eventually pops
>doing the kikes work for them
Good goys
>>25070
>Anonymous
I have sent my idea to maxgrowthproductions
i would love a black cat body inflation because of jewelry
also i can't join the discord
I have a load of ideas, if people are interested? want to hear them.

Firstly i just wanted to state that i personally find it hot when the actress has a pair of thick thighs when they use the fluid breast props. especially if they are wearing a short dress that hugs all the curves or a pair of hot pants or something, an example of this can be seen in "fear to pleasure to pop" when the blonde actress already sports a pair of the liquid breast props and throughout the first half of the clip you as the audience are treated to a few panty shots while she wriggles on the sofa.

For my actual ideas and opinions though, which i think would open the creative floor. is if we could get a couple of the professional adult film stars to do a few hardcore expansion clips, that alura jensen one is still in my top 10. I could see sara jay or mika tan going for this, both women just ooze sensuality and know exactly whats up

I know there isn't necessarily a large market for it, but considering TMC has been going on now for just as long as the Disney MARVEL film franchise. It would be decent to see the "lactation" gimmick right.

What I mean by that is their was a TMC clip called something like "i need a rich Jewish doctor" where near the end the actress puts breast milk in her dates coffee... MY GOD! how goofy, fun and hot at the same time! much like a lot of real fliting you have with someone your into... i don't know, say what you want but i found that helped raise the buyability of the scene, its just something more than the typical "oh I'm big for you" it just pushes it a little further in my opinion

Its always hot when there is a stuckage scene, would love to see one where this hips and thighs get stuck in some sort of crawl space or something.

I notice not a lot of GTS stuff is done in tmc these days, but with some of the stuf ive talked about you could do incorperate other things with giantess stuff to kep it fresh and bring in more people.

So here are some scenario suggestions

>>25009
>>25047

both mention a Harley clip?

I say why not do like a little series to capitalise on props, costumes.

have a clip where harley blows up catwoman like mentioned before, and watch as she slowly gets to thicc for her latex catsuit, seems could split and tear and the zipper could be slowly forced down before she decides enough is enough and she decides to escape, harley appears to be trying to prevent her from escaping but in reality she is only costing catwoman precious time as by the time she gets to some sort of tight exit, she gets stuck, clip could end with harley teasing her with a multitude of things she could do to her, like popping, leaving in the doorway for someone else to find like commissioner Gordon.

Have a hardcore clip where Harley (preferably someone with thick thighs and wearing her roller derby outfit, the one with the hot pants) wants to get into the pants of batman and has devised a plan to get the B man into her. she knows he has a secret kind, three guesses here. she has a drug that causes her breasts to grow, batman tries to resist at first, but Harley is persuasive... you could split it into two parts, first with the fluid breasts then after a sex scene like in Allura's where its sort of staggered into 2 to 3 stages you could have Harley then come back into scene wearing the inflatable thigh props under stockings with suspenders and a garter belt over the top (would be EPIC to see a tmc girls thighs outgrowing some stockings, then have her grow more, could end with her getting stuck in a doorway while batman goes to town from behind, obviously there aren't thigh props where sex is possible. hence why the real sex scene would be done before, but then through clever camera angles and acting it would be easy to simulate the second sex scene, also as you would have viewed a sex scene previously, I'm sure you'd be a lot less likely to be super critical with the second

have another clip which could be pov or another hardcore one where ivy and harley are both aiming for batman (i wouldn't mind the joker but i REALLY wouldn't want to see some guy doing a accurate character of him for something like this, all he would need to be joker for me would be just green hair, a simple shirt, waistcoat and tie kind of deal, doesn't even need to be colour accurate as long as just the tie is green or purple. no OTT laughing or weird behaviour.

couple of other quick ones

Harley can't stop eating, outgrowing all her outfits, buttons burst and seams rip as she looses herself in gluttonous bliss, its al fun and games when its the breasts growing, she may not like what follows after...

POV, harley shrinks joker, she works for batman now, makes him jerk off while she teases him, she should have ben nicer to her and now she's found someone better, yes there are rules to follow, but at least she can have fun batman at his expense without recieving any consequences,

have one where harley tries to inflate catwoman, only to have the tables turned and she is inflate till her breats become too large for clothing and she floats to the celing.

OTHER IDEAS

i left the last segment with "weird behaviour" look at the clip "clown intruder inflation" with Chloe and Tallulah, the first half of the clip is good, its when Tallulah, i'm assuming for the script sake just goes of on one and snarls and makes herself sound like she's gargling gravel or something, which is a shame.

Therefore i propose a sort of remake, with both actresses again if possible, start it off with Tallulah waltzing in, tempting chole with a curvier figure with special hormonal cookies, during the growing phase, Tallulah starts to play with Chloe's growing body, until she gets too into it and wants more causing her to overfeed chole, which in turn brings her to her senses and realises she is running out space in my tits, hips and ass, no need to panic as Tallulah offers to suckle the excess out which in turn could give Tallulah either a big round bloated bely or it could just put instantaneous fat on her.

personally popping isn't really my thing, i think the fear of popping can be hot and normally the solution for solving the popping is equally as erotic, however as many people do, this clip could feature two endings, one where it ends with chole calming down a bit, a bit of hinted sexual tension leaving the audience wondering what the two will get up to once the camera is off, or you could end it where things seem to be going well until chole starts growing more, this time it would be god to see chole become the dominant one, forcing Tallulah to drink down more and more of her breast milk, which causes Tallulah to overfill and burst in a mixture of pleasure and pain, then chole could be left by herself for 120 seconds, the first minuet to bask in her experience, the last 60 seconds of the clip could be her realising she is to big and because she popped her drainer she has no choice but to watch has she follows the same fate, al while her clothing gives way and her breasts keep spraying milk everywhere.

BUT WAIT FOR IT, what if TMC did both endings?! it could be completely up to them how the distribute it. from either having two of the same clip but the last 5 minutes are different, have two clips where for the most part they are the same but some different scenes or edits could be in both (like material that isn't used for one clip could go in the other) or they could release it as one clip, and just have the alternative scene at the end.

I had a POV, JOI, shrink, breast expansion idea where the actress (preferable thick thighs) does something both to herself and the POV so that as the
more turned of both parties become, the more one will grow while the other shrinks. The actress has like 4 or 5 pairs of the same skirt or shorts but different sizes and as her breasts grow, between scenes, the actress changes into the next tightest pair as the POV starts to shrink. sexy teasing could be used, height comparison etc, its done in a way there is no need for the actress to have to make herself taller so all the camera needs to do is slowly decent like in the jasmine mendez clips.

for one of those long clips that have different set ups, you could have one where the actress wants to try breastfeeding, her partner thinks its hot and doesn't see the harm in it, then the rest of the clip could just be coming back to the couple after so many days/ weeks, first couple of times the actress with the "milk" starts to grow but the other actress just wears tighter clothing while pushing out their tummy a bit, making comments about struggling to do up buttons etc, after that each scene should have the same scenario, both girls or on the bed, one girl suckles, while both or one have sexy wordplay, once the clip reaches halfway, the girl growing the tits should have a Pixar mom thing going for her, have both girls in bed, the tit girl tries to wake the other by poking her, fat or big bloated belly, her own set of new large (but still smaller than her partners) breasts, before eventually waking her partner by smothering her with her large big milky breasts, expecting another suckling session to relieve her full teats. her partner rises to the challenge one last time, this time you actually see her belly grow with each gulp while her partner coos and moans, telling her to keep drinking, to keep growing. it could end on one of those leave it to your imagination on how long both of them sit there.
>>25151
>do you have any ideas for a black cat video or videos
it's kinda strange though, TMC says that there are opened for ideas, but they don't do DMs. we can only email them. but the problem is, they don't even reply email.
>>25158

Black Cat as in spiderman?

I'll give you a couple

POV ideas

could have a POV JOI where black cat is waiting for spiderman (can just call him Peter once the first couple of minutes roll) After striking out with Mary Jane (or breaking up with her depending on what time in his life you wanna set it if you wanna be pedantic about the comic details) whatever you go with. Black Cat dosn't care and she will tell peter exactly why.

she thinks she's a better suiter, she also knows Peter's secret, one he hasn't even told Mary Jane. all will be made clear once the sound of straining spandex starts to take as her chest inflates! would be hot if the suit allready started out with smaller fake breasts in them for some teasing and playing then as Peter (POV) jerks it, she will continue to swell. the siut will slowly begin to unzip once space starts running out.
Now depending on your preference, you could leave it like that or up it a bit by having her hips and thighs.

you could do a POV shrink one. No specific character for this one, POV is just some crook or super villan or hero. whatever you internally decide. what matters for the clip is you think your one step ahead of Black Cat... but your really not! caught by surprise at the end of your adventure, right at the end when you've cleared house, even the big boss in charge! all thats left is to go home (or collect an item of some kind if you want more plot) however as your ready to make your way out, black cat looms in the doorway... as she starts to talk to you, thanking you on doing all the work... however she wants the credit. not for the hero credibility, buy so other anti heroes and criminals (the kind like deadpool) will respect and admire her. no more B or C listing. Black Cat wants to be an A lister!

as she talks, you make your way to the door, only to find that your now up to black cats chest, or at least almost at their level.

You decend to chest height while she also remarks how you seemed to look more taller and imposing from the other side of the room, she wants to know what you think of her. weather she is imposing enough yet.

you clearly don't give her the answer she wants so her response to you, isn't verbal. you just start to shrink again. the shorter you get, the more imposing black cat becomes.

here's three belly expansion, weight gain ideas all very similar so I'll keep two of them short

you could have a classic "fatten up the other love interest scenario between black cat and another would be suitor. there are many to chose from, one will expand the other.

Personally if you ask me, it would make sence to have black cat do the stuffing rather than be the stuffed, but it would be equally hot seeing her rendered helpless especially as its not often that happens. zipper all the way open, belly hanging out. If you go with black cat being the inflator, then you could have her run long black fingernails ominously down the victims belly, wear heels and lightly press into the tummy while wearing said heels. teasing that the victim will know when her end is coming because the heel will receive no give from the belly.

if you go for weight gain you could leave it in two ways. black cat stuffing the victim so much she is stuck in her chair, then black cat could slowly back away while teasing her victim about being stuck here will she grabs peter to show him.

Or you could leave it with the victim feeling a bit full. but blsck cat tries to feed one last slice of cake. the clip could fade out as the victim refuses to eat to black cat just makes her victim look more gluttonous by slopping food over her belly while smearing cake all in her victims face.

you could 1 up that same idea, or do a similar clip. like I mentioned before with a hardcore clip fighting over batman.

This time Black Cat is jealous of marry Jane (I say her cuz she can just wear hot pants and a crop top or something.) she's always so wishy washy with peter, this ross and Rachel thing just won't do. not when black cat views herself as Peter's cleopatra. Also if she beds with Peter she can get a seat at avengers tower (OK so it's my turn to be pedantic with comic lore. I'm going with the new avengers spiderman with this one, when the book had that animal house Kind of vibe)

all she has to do is find a way to get Mary Jane out of the picture... unfortunately if she kills Mary Jane spidey will never go out with her.

so she hypnotises Mary Jane with some trinket from Dr strange (or mysterio) starts to fatten Mary Jane up. always bringing food over, constantly encouraging her to eat. (this will be a slow burn clip)

Mary Jane just starts off like normal, we cut back after 3 to 5 minutes of set up/ inital stuffing.

next time we see Mary Jane she has a little belly prop and her shorts look a size smaller, (the actress should wear a size smaller to help sell it) more stuffing, black cat notices the subtle weight gain but tries to hide her excitement that her plan is working already. more stuffing, some teasing, Mary Jane is just oblivious to the taunting.

cut back and Mary Jane is bigger, tighter shorts again, this time a bigger belly prop, it's not too big but she does discuss her concerns with black cat.

black cat decides now is the time to pull the curtain back from Mary Jane's hypnotised eyes. she is now aware of her body.

black cat is quick to mention that peter will be coming home soon, he is eager to see Mary Jane. More horrified that Peter will see her like this. Mary Jane can't do much of anything bar accept her fate...

However to her suprise

finally we reach the halfway point of the cllip. Later the same evening Mary Jane can no longer button up her shorts by herself, she has stopped talking to black cat as she is obviously upset with her. Black cat tries to cheer her up as she feels a little bit guilty... just a little bit. she has developed a fondness for Mary Jane over the last few weeks. Mary Jane eventually caves as she shyly asked for some snacks and for black cat to help her button up her shorts which are now 4 sizes too tight (if possible, if the progression of the shorts continues, this will make ass shots so hit as with the belly prop you could easily imagine the ass has naturally plumped up from the static lifestyle.

Peter arrives (just a dude with brown hair (can be a wig or dyed hair it's not deep, jeans and a maroon or red v neck jumper. (honestly doesn't need to be dressed as Peter, he's in his own home ffs)

turns out he's into the larger Mary Jane and he wants to put the moves on her. black get gets jealous of both of them now. she wants spiderman, but has loved doting on Mary Jane, teasing her and playing with her belly. She also didn't plan on Peter being into this.

so if you can't beat em join em.

she injests a pill that causes her chest to swell giving her some oomph! both Peter and Mary Jane are astounded.

black cat then takes their stunned silence as a chance to assert her dominance with her new swelling titties. pushing her zipper down enough to expose some serious cleavage.

both peter and black cat join in on feeding Mary Jane, playing with her tummy while both also experiment with black cats chest, until her button pops off her shorts.

this is the que for the three of them to get hot and heavy.

for one last scene if I'm being greedy. have it start the next day, Mary Jane is struggling to pull up a pair of hot pants, none of her shorts fit anymore and she sure as hell has no hope of fitting into her jeans now. that pipe dream died several pounds ago.

black cat Saunters over clad in only her sexy black lace bra and panties, her bra is completely packed. Peter walks in while they are struggling with Mary Jane's hot pants, peter is just in boxers so it's obvious to see what he thinks of the scene in front of him. he clears his throat to get their attention, one girl looking like that cat who had the canary while the other just looks like the cat that all ALL of the canaries.

one look tells them all they need to know, black cat laughs while Mary Jane is embarrassed, she now has to have her shorts removed again unless she's willing to let her two partners try and bunch the fabric to one side so they can gain access to her core. when the xxx scene starts black cat could start growing again causing her breasts to pop her bra off.

then after the xxx scene, all parties could flop out on the floor/bed, in post coital bliss, could either have them slumped together both peter and Mary Jane resting their heads on black cats breasts or have them gently carress eachother while they drift off to sleep. both scenarios though could have black cat verbally wonder who is leading who around now after the events of the past few weeks. one thing is for certain, you can't wait to see where this "team up" adventure will take them.

finally you could have a pov one where black cat fills the Viewer with fluid or air and threatens to pop the victim, either sexually, mean domination, etc. you know the ones.
>>25168
you have great ideas
>>25151
I remember that clip you mentioned where a girl pours breast milk on someone's coffee. I'm glad other people know about. But I haven't seen that clip in literal years, that's some lost media right there. He he.
>>25151 I didnt want the suit to tear and I was thinking of Catwoman and Harley Quinn having full body inflations
>>25200

my god! I honestly rate it up there, proof you don't need props to look completely real, as long as you have someone to sell the lie so to speak, and the woman in that clip just aced it

>>25194

cheers, I appreciate not only that you rate them but that the message is prof you've read at least some of them, i appreciate it's very wordy hahah, i struggle with trying to keep things simple, i get greedy and want more haha

>>25203

ok, so how about...

Both arrive at a destination of some importance (secret base, bank vault, some fancy executive from metropolis etc)

both want to get to their target first (money, a person depending on your scenario)

but just like the old clint eastwood films....

Harley remarks hand on one generous hip while swaying over "this score ain't big enough for the two of us" or should that be town?

with harley spoiling for a fight and catwoman in no mood to back down, a fight is ready to erupt .
harley strikes first with some sort of gag spray that forces the air further through your body (sort of like in space when the air travels further but on a much slower level)

now all harley needs to do is keep catwoman busy long enough until she swells to the point of helplessness.

the bigger catwoman gets the harder it is to attack, meanwhile harley just humilates her, reminding her that her chances grow ever slimmer after each wasted effort.

eventually harley slips up, catwoman snatches the spray and gives harley a good few rounds.

both swell together, id leave it up to you how it gets resolved.

but id give you a sugestion on inflation,

have both girls in two stages, the 1st would be hourglass, hips and tits for harley. catwoman would have just the belly but both would end up big and round like in that stuck in the trailer park clip.

another one, a simple sort of parody if you want

two girls play injustice or injustic 2 or some fake dc fighting game,

obviously you know what characters they go with.

some coments on their appearnces or whatever,

once both characters are chosen, both girls look at one another to find that both now have hair matching their characters and the outfits to boot.

then both inflate a bit to match "comic book" proportions, could have a bit of a meta joke there (keep this one light with jokes maybe? dont have to just a suggestion)

id leave this up to how how inflated they start of or what shape you want, keep in mind that this is early on in the clip so id probably just go for a bit of breast growth and as or ass and hip in harleys case (its really a shame to not do a hip inflation one if harley is wearing the shorts)

i should also note this is up to the girls initially in terms of the clip how big they wanna get (you know in some games when you can make the character fat or skinny like saint row or those wresting games)

once thats done and the game starts, every time one looses a round the other starts to grow,

here is where it could be interesting,

you could simply have it that the loser inflates or that the winner actualy gets to chose to a certain amount (like a simple number choice, 1 being just a bit bigger, 5 being a lot)

both get into the growing, one could stil just develop ass and tits but the other would start to develop a belly to,

it all starts playful but as it becomes clear one girl is better at this game than the other.

the sensual touches shared between rounds and playful ways of cheating like harley could try and distract catwoman with her ass that's now straining her shorts "ooh how much longer do you reckon till the button will pop?"

soon fun cries of "oh you bitch" quickly turn into aggressive "you fucking bitch!" remarks

personally id steer it towards one getting way bigger than the other, the other ends with a belly, hips and big tits, it would be hot if the one that is as round and large as a blueberry girl gets ditched while the other girl hints she's now in the mod to play with herself.... unfortunately she becomes wedged into the door.

this will sound goofy but i can't help myself, it would be funny and hot to end it there with the girl getting stuck in door suddenly growing more as somehow (dont ask its a fetish clip lol)

the big round bloated girl who is trapped in her own body, shuffles to the side and it is revealed that she was on top of her controller, so she got one last naughty win in.

the clip would end with the girl stuck in the door stating she needs to "sort herself out" before being to big to reach, desperately reaching whatever she can while she's stuck in the doorway, but never being able to get to where it counts. While the girl who is more belly air than girl laughs her ass off as now she has a friend who can share in her humiliation

its obvious my choice would be harley to be the one stuck in the door but i'd leave it up to you

then another one could be both Harley and catwooman are fighting over a stolen necklace (saw that comment up the list somewhere, not sure if it was yours so id drop it here)

its a magic neckless they have stolen from doctor fate together, it can make the wearer more voluptuous.

so start off small, typical breast expansion, whatever you want, this could be an opportunity to get some sexy catwoman cleavage while wearing the necklace. Both girls become so enraptured in al this growth that they fail to notice there is actually a later in the box the necklace came from, that prolonged exposure would allow the inflation curse to run rampant and unchecked through someone's body

well too late now as by the time they see this one of them cant se past her belly and the other can hardly move her arms. one girl could float. while this happens both girls could bicker on who's fault it is rather than worrying about further consequences or who they will even get out of this mess.

(side note on the last one, might be easier for the clips sake if one girl stole a necklace from doctor fate, then other copied because she was jealous and the warning note could only be in the second one, meaning they could have never initially known about the warning anyway)
>>25168
Here's one for the Futa fans.

WEB SLINGER

Black Cat breaks into a lab, where she learned some secret experiments were happening that might be worth millions. She goes in, steals the experiment, gets home and finds... a spider?

Not just ANY spider, though. It's a descendant of the spider that bit Peter. Not knowing this, she releases it. But from a POV shot later in the evening, we see it coming back into Felicia's room, climbing onto the bed and biting her.

As she's dealing with the bite, she starts to feel a little strange. Then it builds to arousal. And then, as she's getting herself off, she notices it building more and more until she discovers that her arousal isn't the only thing that's growing.

And one for the Blueberry fans.

BLACK CAT, BLUE CAT

Coming home from a successful heist, Black Cat takes some time to get a good look at some jewels she had stolen from a museum. Looking them over, she finds one she clearly didn't put in her bag: a brilliant blue gem all by its lonesome.

As she's looking at it, she becomes entranced until, by some strange compulsion, she swallows it whole. When she does, she snaps out of it, realizing what she's done and worried over what just happened.

Then, as she's about to go call from help from Spider-Man, she doubles over in discomfort. Grabbing her stomach, Felicia quickly realizes that she's starting to fill with something, as a blue tinge starts to creep across her skin...
>>25220 how about we have two endings one that ends with popping and a non popping ending
We have a full body inflation and it would take place at catwoman's apartment
this is a legit question,

I've actually tried to request different ideas from a couple of people recently, I personally feel a bit mugged off.

one told me to go off and create the entire concept, only to tell me after they "don't do scripts"

another seemed keen on my idea then just ghosted me.

I'm not gonna lie I cba to mess around chasing people down to make my own especially when I still have no idea what people's charge rates are for them.....

so I have two questions

has anyone else felt like they've been disregarded or ignored off when your trying to ask for a custom from someone.

My second question would be, how does it work to get a custom off tmc?

How easy is it to sort one with them?

what sort of prices are you looking at?

and how good are they on responding
>>25319
To be honest I m not really that sure. I was thinking of having it like 5 to 15 dollars as its cost
TMC is obviously known for their inflation clips, but what about changing things up with a DEflation clip?

Let me explain.

So basically a deflation clip would be an inflation clip but in reverse. The person starts inflated (lets say they're a blueberry, even though they don't have to be) and their inflated form is what they consider "normal". But then during the clip they start to shrink down. They get smaller and smaller. Rather than the typical "im blowing up" or "I'm so full of juice" lines, you can have different types of dialogue. Perhaps the person is so used to being a blueberry that they don't know what arms are, or something like that. Soon they've completely returned to a human form. They're terrified by their change and beg you to turn them back to "normal".

A deflation clip doesn't have to work specifically this way, but this is just one scenario.

Just a thought.
So....actress complains about being small, wants to grow taller, hands pov a hose which she plugs into her navel and asks pov to blow. With every breath, actress grows in pulses with an increasingly pudgy belly. Eventually her head touches the ceiling, and before she can really enjoy it, pov begins blowing harder, causing actress' cheeks to puff up, and either her body to swell up or take off and become airborne.

Optional extra ending: Actress reaches a point where she can no longer physically move, until a deflating noise is hears and she shrinks back down to normal size.
>>26223

inflation is kind of the point for me, but I'm really not keen on making people pop. I know it's all fantasy but even in the literature I've read, it's hardly ever warranted and the characters never seem to deserve it.

however I do love the threat of a potential poping.

never thought about a deflation.

What about a pov blueberry clip where the girl eventually gets stuck in a doorframe come midway mark, she begs the pov to help her, with the hint there could be a sexy reward if physically juicing her isn't enough of one.

then you could go from urgent dialogue like "hurry, I can feel my sides pressing into the frame, there's only two ways this is gonna end. Either the wall blows or I blow" to .ore suggestive dialogue as she starts to shrink back down.

saying how she can almost reach her core, maybe just a couple more minutes of juicing and she will be able to reach. how she can't wait to get her arms back so she can start "juicing" her pov partner who has become exited during the ordeal.

Would also be cool to have one like the Caroline blueberry one years ago. where a girl becomes super big, can feel herself straining, knows of the imminent danger but is has no choice but to enjoy her messy end..... until her boyfriend comes in, starts juicing her through the blueberry breasts and underneath. Gradually reducing her size.

you could even keep I a inflated form at the end. just have her the size ziva is mid way through the 3 part Berry, where its just hips and ass.
Perhaps a clip where a girl with an inflation fetish is homealone tries to blow her entire body up to her max and when shes near bursting her roommate or boyfriend busts in on her and is visibly weirded out by it
Anybody have any ideas for a accelerated pregnancy video?
hypertherthetically,

if you were banned from tmc but want pay for a custom, how does that work 😅
Anything inflation-related with Fae would be great honestly, she’s their best actor by a mile
Bump
A video where someone who pirates inflation porn gets caught and gets inflated/fattened to set an example for everyone else
>>30126
I love that idea
We should add breast expansion videos for friday night funkin's girlfriend
I have an idea for an Hourglass/Blueberry inflation clip

Titled something like: "Capturing a blueberry girl"

It starts off with a woman who has been captured a man/woman who wants to use her to sell the blueberry juice.

some dialogue asking to be let go & saying she will get out of there.

then she starts inflating her boobs/ass to which the capturer says something like "big deal, you'll never get out of there!"

then a belt stretch/snapping scene to which the blueberry suit comes in, and the capturer says something like "try your best, you'll never get out of my cage/cell" etc

and then the blueberry inflation/process which eventually breaks the cage and she's free after squashing the capturer or something like that.

not the best idea i know but its something i came up with while thinking of a clip idea.

what do you guys think and can you add anymore/change something that you'd like to see?
>>31700
Maybe the captor will like being squashed and is turned on or pulls out a pin and pops the berry woman. What do you guys think
Bump
Let's make more ideas and scripts to save tmc
Possible idea

The actress (maybe Ziva, Buffy or Fae) has a problem where her body just spontaneously inflates for no known reason. Three different scenarios where it happens, each process being different in any way possible, but always ends with a full round body. The first scenario can be where it first happens to her. Locations can be random. Ending could be an acceptance of this occurring scenario, or just the actress dreading it, just no popping.

Not interested in getting any credit of any kind if this idea comes to life, just an idea
>>34819
Do you have a report my post maybe we can rp it if you want
Would love to see a POV succubus or clown cuckold scenario where the viewer girlfriend or wife is inflated and pleasured in front of the viewer and corrupting her.
my idea is essentially a remake of Inflate with Caroline. The central idea is the same: a psychiatrist (originally Caroline, but now maybe Dita) swells up alongside her client. The main difference is instead of the client being a POV, the client is played by one of the gals (I was thinking Sablique). Thoughts?
>>34891
Sure do you have a report my post
>>35006
I'm not sure what rp means, also I don't have a report my post
>>35018
I mentioned to say role-play if and do you have a report my post
>>35075
report my post
(7 KB, 461x465, discord-mascot.png)
>>35075
I mentioned to say role-play if and do you have a (logo in pic) account. Some glitch keep changing the word to report my post
How about ass inflation caused by a magic/cursed whoopee cushion? After she sits on it, she becomes gassy, and every time she farts, her butt inflates bigger, and the bigger her ass gets, the more horny she becomes.
Idea: Accidental huge fart bubble caused by swallowing bubblegum.
Just more Hourglass content.
More suit inflation.
reminder that we do have a writers room in the Expanding Hub server that is open to suggestions

aHR0cHM6Ly9kaXNjb3JkLmdnL1BCUThjdlF2
They just added a full body inflation video now a Red color. If there were to be more girls like that with more colors, think that it could be a full body inflation rainbow clips. That would be an absolute wet dream....
Anyone have ideas? Just trying to keep this one alive
Honestly one thing I want to see is two blueberries inflating and getting into it, as in getting into each other.

Far too many blueberry inflations where, if there's more than one inflatee, it's just "Oh no I hate this". Show me two girls slowly turning into huge blueberry lesbians.
I've had this idea where a lady is cleaning her closet or is checking her mail and finds a small cardboard box with warnings containing either lotion or an amulet where upon using it causes her butt to turn into breasts and start to expand with milk causing her to fall down and render her unable to stand up due to the weight as milk starts leaking from them. It ends with her upset and crying about her situation to someone, either to a friend or the hospital through the phone as it fades to black leaving her fate ambiguous.
Bump
i want a more modern The Talisman with excellent props and accel preg with boobs expansion
Bump
Bump
>>34819

Just revisiting the idea I had

It occurred to me that this kind of sorry may not fit as one. So it could be a three part thing. Also, I have more details that could fit into it.

Part 1: The actress (let's just say Buffy for now) just starts off feeling odd and tries sitting down to try and relax, only to feel worse. From there, she spontaneously inflates until she is completely round and all her clothes have been ripped off. This process could be her inflating with fat or like a balloon. It could end with some puffy cheeks, but also the stretching noise continues as the screen fades to black.

Part 2: Some time after the first incident, Buffy might try to talk to her mother about what happened to her. After she does not believe her, Buffy starts feeling strange again, which then starts the inflating process again. The mother then starts panicking, unsure what to do. The inflation process could be different at this point. It could start with the body suit that still has the arms and legs, and then it finishes with the full round body, again clothes ripped off. They both start thinking about what to do about this, leaving the ending ambiguous.

Part 3: Buffy has a friend over (let's say Fae) who secretly has a crush on her. As they're talking, Buffy recognises the strange feeling and inflates again. This time it's less proportional. It could start with her belly inflating on it's own, followed by her breasts, her ass and hips, until eventually, full round body, clothes ripping through each stage. Through the process Buffy is even more upset, whereas Fae starts feeling her skin as it stretches, and Buffy finds that Fae touching her skin in that condition is turning her on. This time Buffy finds something enjoyable about her condition, which results in her and Fae having fun with it.

Just an idea, but if it comes to life, I'm not bothered about getting credit for it.
Any thoughts or ideas? Just trying to keep this one alive
Year ago, I have requested them to do a full length double inflation clip. A body inflation and blueberry inflation female lesbian video. They have yet to do so and NOW they did another double blueberry inflation clip, but it was with a heterosexual couple. Frankly, I have wasted my idea onto them. So it's frustrating to get that request idea from off the list.
Bump
How about some massive cosplay thighs & ass expansion, like Y'shtola and 2B?
>>51748
The majority of people who buy the clips are straight guys maybe that's why the script was recycled. plus the 'mighty' nonce Adrian has the monopoly over blueberry production
Hey you think she'll do the Hi-Res of Delilah's Asspirations of Greatness or any more old vds in Hi-Res?
>>52094
Adrian has no monopoly over blueberry videos or any videos at all anymore. Taylor cut ties with him after he released private Fae footage he was not supposed to! Plus with the messages she was getting to get rid of him she finally did!

Adrian never had full control over TMC vids as well!
(215 KB, 1920x1080, fae-contestHRBB_w.mp4_snapshot_20.18_[2021.05.17_00.48.28].jpg)
>>52094
Taylor cut ties with him last summer since he released priivate Fae footage he was not supposed to release so he has had no influence on blueberry videos (Hence the lack of bursting vids since)

He has never had full control over videos aside from a few customs he fully paid for.

Some videos were just ideas Taylor was willing to do just like she'd take from many others!

There has been misinformation about Adrian's connections with Taylor (Which Adrian has mistakenly overblown with some people) and I am here to clear that up.

Adrian will no longer do anything with Taylor and has no longer done anything with Taylor since the Fae private content leak of last summer!
I just want more clips where the girl inflates and enjoys it for her own sake, if that makes sense? Like every suit inflation clip they do it either feels like the girl is scared/uncomfortable with it, or if she is enjoying it it's because she's teasing the viewer. I just wanna watch a girl get turned on by doing kink shit, I don't need all this "oooooh, I'm getting so big for you, you love watching me blow up don't you baby? Go on, jerk your cock for me big boy, juice me with your thick fat cock oh I need you so badly babe" shit
Bump
An inflation with peanut butter where the model gets slower in movement as it goes along
>>53653

This is why the "loves balloons" series is the best that they do. It's to the point, the character enjoys it, and they don't do any dumb shit like "randomly grows a sheep's head and a 3 foot cock"

If they could do one of this series with a lesbian couple, I'd be over the fucking moon
A sequel of Fat Is Where It’s At would be pretty nice!
Bump
I would like their to be more fart inflation videos. My ideas is that one of the girls eats so much food that they blow up with their own gas. Or maybe another blueberry inflation fart video
Anything else?
I've always like the idea of a clip starting off with someone already inflated, kinda like the Holly & Sablique berry tease clips. So maybe there could be some sort of permaberry type deal where the POV character is coming home to your permaberry wife/gf/roommate.
It'd be more of a teasing focused clip, with a more domestic type lean, and pretty dialogue and sfx heavy. The dialogue would focus around what they did while you were gone, so stuff like waddling, having to squeeze into a specially made bathroom to take a bath, accidently almost popping because they forgot to juice themselves, ordering some food, etc. Throughout the recollection of their day, they slowly get more and more sensual, resulting in them slowly swelling up throughout the clip (this can be portrayed through louder sfx and a growing suit, of course). By the end, their hands and head start sinking, and they teasingly ask you to juice them, and as the clip fades out, the POV character puts their hands on their body to start "rolling" them. A lot of the acting and stuff would involve waddling, bouncing and rocking back and forth, but it should be done in a way that still portrays the heft that being a permanent berry would be like.
As for the suit, the normal berry suit would work, but without the jacket, since it really doesn't make sense for a permaberry to wear clothes. Then again, the jacket could be explained as sort of a limiter or compression clothes to keep them from getting too big, but it's whatever. Anyway, another addition could be that at the start of the clip is that the suit is inflated, but not to its maximum size. As the clip goes on, however, the suit slowly starts filling up, so by the end, the suit's near bursting (think the size that the violet obession suit ended on).
Finally, for actress, Sablique and Jaylee come to mind, as both are good at portraying characters that enjoy inflation, but I think Sablique would be the best, as she is very good at being a tease. So sh'ed be great giving off a teasing vibe. I also think Fae would be good as well, as while she isnt as good at teasing, since the vibe of the clip is also domestic as well, there could be less of a teasing focus and more of a genuine type feel. Basically, any actress that is good with dialogue would be the best for this type of clip.
>>53653
100% agreement.

I am so sick of these "oh no, this is horrible *scream* *scream*" clips and the ones where they just repeat the same lines ad nauseum with acting so wooden you expect a wood pecker to fly in and build a nest.

And that begging/pleading shit seriously makes me feel like a rapist. Subservience is not endearing, it's "*unironic* a woman's job is in the kitchen" levels of creepy.

That's one of the reasons Mika is still one of my favourites. Mika's been gone for years, but not one blueberry video has topped that one she did in terms of acting.

Also that old 'kitty berry' clip. I'm not usually into TF, but the BE and the acting make it gold. Unfortunately the second half isn't as good, I think they should have gone with AE or belly inflation afterwards to make it a HR/3B clip.

The one with Fae where she turns pink at the bar was quite good too. I'm not a fan of 'bimbo' clips, but at least she sounded like she was enjoying it. Again, I think the full body inflation ends up ruining it, if only because it breaks the flow.
Aside from having the actress actually enjoy it, I agree that having two actresses in the clip could give some pretty decent material, but only if they actually pulled it off properly. So far most attempts have not gone as well as they could have done. Most attempts are too platonic or just don't feel right. Often because the actresses lack character.

For example, the fat transfer clip with Dita and Joline - Dita has a tiny bit of characterisation at the start, then after Joline enters things become really cardboard. Firstly, they both act like it's the most normal thing in the world when they could have made it more interesting by making it seem like some shady back-street thing that Joline is nervous to be doing. The "fatten me up scotty" and "all for you" bit is amusing and a nice use of sound effects, but the next scene just falls apart: "this is a really nice... um... doctor's bed" "yeah, I made it nice and comfy for you..." - completely unnatural. (The main reason I sometimes skim the first few minutes is because Dita has a really nice shape in that clip. Unfortunately her belly is covered over half the time, but there's one bit where she stops to poke it out and rub it that's really nice. And of course, that short buttock-slapping moment.)

Next, I think they should have more multi-camera setups and more interesting camera angles.

I generally don't like farting clips, but that one where they have the actress sat at the bar eating tacos and the camera keeps switching between her and her growing rear is far more visually interesting than a lot of other AE clips. Though I'm not sure if it's just the camera angle, I think they might have done something different with the prop because it seems to grow differently to most other AE clips.

On a personal note, one thing I'd like to see more of is some BE+AE (HR) inflations followed by a belly inflation, preferably with the actress sitting down (because it makes the belly look more impressive).

One of my favourite Maxgrowth clips is the 'sugardaddy' one with Autumn because of her shape in the first half (once again, the second half isn't as good), and how she stops to take a good look at her body. Doing it that way really sells the illusion that it's the actress's body that's expanding and not a load of balloons shoved down her clothing. Usually the actresses just stare at their body as if it's not attached to them (which is isn't, but they're supposed to be giving the illusion that it is!).

So there you have it. Drunken rant over!
>>26223
>what about changing things up with a DEflation clip?
Personally I wouldn't have much interest in this. I think it would be a bit of a let down (if you'll pardon the pun).

Though there is a clip where that actually happened because the suit punctured, and they decided to roll with it.

I think the main reason they don't do it is because the suit takes longer to deflate than inflate (unless you puncture it).

That said, I think they could make a blueberry clip with 'juicing' work that way if they used some clever camera angles (or even reversed footage maybe). They could focus on the actress's top half as she deflates and then cut to the other actress doing something with a different prop to improve the illusion.

>>58598
>since it really doesn't make sense for a permaberry to wear clothes
I think the jacket is usually pretty crappy, but I disagree on the clothes point. I think putting clothes over the suit helps to sell the illusion that it's skin, because on its own the suit doesn't look like skin, it looks like what it is - a latex balloon.

>>26239
>What about a pov blueberry clip where the girl eventually gets stuck in a doorframe
I think this could work well if they did a double camera setup - one in each room. That way they could go back and forth between characters as the non-berried character tries to push or teases the berry character over whether she's going to help or not. (A teased character is fine as long as there's another playfully mischievous character to lighten the tone.)

>you could even keep I a inflated form at the end
I can see this working really well. Blue facepaint with the hourglass props, and then maybe as a final twist the stomach starts growing and the clip ends with a "here we go again..." to imply that she isn't 'cured' and will keep growing. That's the kind of thing you see in a lot of stories on DA.

>>26232
>With every breath, actress grows in pulses
This is also something that isn't done enough. More 'growing in bursts' instead of constant inflation, and more pauses to examine and react to the changes. Especially with close-ups or maybe shots from the actress's point of view (stick the camera over her shoulder for half a minute).

------

Unrelated: There aren't enough clips where one person starts inflating/berrifying and then the other person catches it. It would be interesting to have one actress get to the stage of being a full blueberry before the second actress starts growing an hourglass and a belly, and then having them interact as the clip ends. That 'infectious' scenario turns up so much in online comics and stories, but almost never on TMC clips.

As much as I have almost no interest in a DC comics scenario, I think Fae would make a good Harley Quinn and Sablique would make a good cat woman. Fae has the right amount of 'youthful energy' and Sablique is good at 'sultry'.
>>34971
Re-upping this idea
>>58640
> I think putting clothes over the suit helps to sell the illusion that it's skin, because on its own the suit doesn't look like skin, it looks like what it is - a latex balloon.
ok, see, while I would be down for that clipwise, i feel that itd kinda mess up the suit, and restrict the growth. i want the permaberry to be fully spherical, so putting clothes over that might be an issue, although just sewing a bunch of stuff together to make a big shirt or dress could work as well...
>>58704
>i feel that itd kinda mess up the suit, and restrict the growth
I don't know what you mean by 'mess up the suit'.
It does restrict growth to an extent, but the clothes go tight, which for some might be a bonus.

>although just sewing a bunch of stuff together to make a big shirt or dress could work as well...
It has been done before, to what I would consider good effect:
https://mab.to/4wDmbmTZk
https://mab.to/NGb2QTxvj

(See the second half of each clip for clothed berry.)
>>58742
RIIIIIGHT, I FORGOT ABOUT THOSE, yeah, that'd work. actually, the way it was done in the bikini clip is the best way to do it imo.
Not sure if anyone floated this one yet, but I'll put it out there: a hot girl invites her entire school for a party and orders *so many* pizzas. No one comes, so she eats her feelings and decides to consume every single one of them herself, growing bigger and bigger. Thoughts?
I just don't understand why there aren't more clips of unwanted expansion and/or clips of girls miserably trying to get through their lives while inflated... sigh...
They could do a scenario where three actresses have different body inflations. One inflates with fat, another becomes a blueberry, and the last one inflates like a balloon.
Around Halloween time they could make one where instead of a blueberry, the girl blows up into a pumpkin after getting cursed by a witch. I’d say the witch should definitely be played by Talulah but as for the inflatee I’m not sure. They would obviously need an orange suit and makeup for it but I’d also suggest maybe adding a little bit of green to the hair too. I’d keep it non-pop. If anyone else has anything to add to this idea or ideas for who should play the two characters I’d love to hear it!
Bump
Bumping to keep this thread alive
Bump
Bump it up
What if they did one where someone plays Violet after she got juiced? (Older version, obviously) Maybe the blue skin eventually fades but at some point she starts blowing up again. I don't have a scenario in mind, I just think I might be spontaneous
Bump
Bump it
>>25009
Harley Quinn inflates random passer by's and they float away.
A relatively vain woman is super-proud of how she looks (how big her boobs/ass is, for example) when her friend comes in and tells her about this absolutely *enormous* girl she just saw. The first lady is like, "Pff, she can't be THAT big, just look at me!"
The friend says, "Oh, she was way bigger."
The first lady is put right out, starts breathing hard, then inhales so much that she starts puffing up. when she stops she asks, "Was she as big as THIS?"
This leads to a back and forth between the two, the first never able to get as big as this hypthetical woman and eventually popping from the effort.
I am quite the fan of the accelerated pregnancy vids and one concept that I randomly thought of was a scenario where a mother and a daughter consume the pills. I was thinking that the mother just spikes a drink of something since she wants to have grand-children soon, the daughter gets revenge getting her mom to take some pills as well and shenanigans ensue.

I'm not that familiar with the actresses so I'm gonna leave that one blank.
This is an idea I passed along to another filmmaker, and though she did like it, she charged way too high a price for the work. So I decided to copy and paste it here for your delectation:

You and your boyfriend (pov) are in a room chatting about your height when he notices something poking out from under your shirt, what appears to be a pull-cord in your belly button, like from an inflatable life raft. You question what it is and how it got there, but before you can tell him to leave it alone, he pulls it out. Then there is a hissing noise, and it gradually gets louder. Then your body starts to grow taller, and then the shot cuts to your arms and legs getting thicker and more muscular. But just as you're showing off how buff you're becoming, you're boyfriend points out that your breasts and belly are becoming thick and plump as well. By the time it's over, you're standing at twice your normal height, looking like a bodybuilder that swallowed a life raft. You debate your new body with your boyfriend for a few minutes. For everything you don't like, he loves as he turns out to be a bit of a chubby chaser.

Optional extra part: After a couple of minutes of convincing you, the boyfriend spots what appears to an emergency blow pipe on your body. Without hesitation, he grabs it and starts blowing in it, causing you in small burst to grow taller, thicker and more bloated. Soon enough your cheeks start to fill so you can't warn him how tight you're getting. And eventually, you pop are found lying at the floor shrunken back to normal size.
Bump it
Bump it up
Bump
Bump
What if they did a news one where they talk about one of their past clips, and a similar event happens again?

I was thinking they could reference A Teacher's Unexplained Breast Expansion Ordeal.

They could talk about the teacher who's breasts started growing for reasons unknown, and then go on to mention that it's happened again, and this time to a student.

They could call it A Student's Unexplained Breast Expansion Ordeal.
Bump
Does anyone here have a mab?
>>75600
>>75601
This thread is not for clip sharing. This is a thread for creative writing and discussion
Bump
Pump it up
Tell me the script about Rebecca Love’s Feet Turns Blue, Then Started to Swell Painfully
Tell me the Idea about Rebecca Love’s Feet Turning Blue, Then Started to Swell Painfully, Please
I got an idea, a clip of Vicki Starxxx Painful Blueberry Butt and Feet Inflation Featuring Rebecca Love and Talulah
>>34794

I have an Idea for an Blueberry inflation/Foot growth

Title: A Painful Blueberry Feet and Belly inflation

It starts with Rebecca loves got a sore feet and rubs in some soothing lotion. Then It turns her feet and skin blue and then they Painfully swell up to giant, squishy Feet, slowly getting bigger and bigger.

She struggles to walk with her bloated feet

But then She Starts inflating her Belly so Painful

she began crying yelling “OW its hurts so much”

Her Belly and Feet kept growing and the pain grew until the pain stopped

then she felt better

Then She began to move around listening to the juice inside her Belly slosh around her

And then She realized it was wonderful and she enjoys herself
Bumpin
Bumping
Bump
Bump it up
Bumpage
We should have a script made by AI
(138 KB, 768x1024, D6AJZ9xUcAAhY2k.jpg) (116 KB, 675x1200, EYbRIVEWsAAociW.jpg)
My clip idea or request would be to have that Violet model do one of those Pregnancy clips. Whether it's either a Stage by Stage Pregnancy clips like Eva Notty or Hot Wife Kristine, or a 9 Month Pregnancy Clip like Beula or Holly or Sablique.
Why not blowupgirls too >>25070

Me I personally feel disappointed we down have more sensual or horny scenarios like I wanna see more snusnu in videos or revenge scenarios getting more sexual like the bigger a balloon gets the more it arouses the person inflating them? Can remember who said it but seen someone mention a few times about blowkiss or puffkiss before and I just think.. yeah! That's the shit we need more of! Just theses actresses playing or fondling there berries more in makeout or horny blissful scenarios

At the end of the day it is more or less porn parody with porn actresses right? Why are we not see someone getting squeezed via butt sex or a little passion before you blow into smithereens! Or heck! Why not edge them further like one dude mentioned and blow into a orifice to cause the explosion ?

Like hell I haven't seen nobody ever use a bike pump on someone? Sticking the hose in there mouth suit plug vaginal or back region holes and pretending to inflate them?

So many creative ideas yet I keep seeing so much of the same sometimes. Get creative with your commissions! Especially dlif your gonna drop $200/$300 or more on it!
Bumped
Bumps
Any new ideas anyone
>>81553
Lumps?

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█░
░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█░░
░░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█░░░
░░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█░░
░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█░░
░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░█░░
Bumper
>>81837

Yeah, I got This Idea where Rebecca Love’s feet Begins to expand painfully. Her Feet Slowly turning Blue as she Groans and Moans in Pain.
>>82379

What about Rebecca Love Painful Blueberry feet Swell
Bumping up
Does anyone have the TMC 2402 full video clip?
>>83291
No begging or piracy welcome here please.
Any new ideas anyone?
>>83883

Painful Blueberry feet Swell
>>84054
Why painful why not blueberry feet swelling or erotic blueberry feet swelling?
>>84066
Agreed. At least for me pain and absolute terror is such a turn off
Any new ideas guys?
>>84774
Yes, I got this idea where Rebecca Love transforming into a Dog
Maybe have one of a girl taking a pregnancy pill and growing a belly and overtime her breasts start growing full of milk and she starts gaining weight so her ass starts growing too
I made a script idea

Title
A Blueberry Feet Inflation

Category
Feet Growth/Blueberry

Costume
Pajamas

Cast
Rebecca Love, and Bri

I need plot about it
Any more ideas💡💡Keep em coming!
This was a rough script idea that I submitted it got a response but nothing after that

Category
Belly Stuffing/inflation/vore

Costume
Business attire with buttons

Cast

(actresses preferably sablique/Jocelyn stone/ Rebecca love/kiki daire/ jaylee or if possible alura jenson)

Plot

You(the viewer POV) See your girlfriend's come back from work and she's had a hard day at work and she is starving so she's asks you to make her some dinner. Cut to black

The next sequence is a Stuffing session where your girlfriend is ravenously devouring all the food in front of her can constantly begging and moaning that the food is so good but she needs more all while reliving a few burps

Cut to a montage of Stuffing and with shots of your girlfriend pulling up her shirt to see her bloated belly and then pulling it back down to continue Stuffing

Fade to a few hours later your girlfriend is laying on the couch with a slightly inflated belly looking full but complaining that we are out of food, then she looks at you with a satisfying look asks you to come and help her get up and says "your looking kinda plump you've been putting on a few pounds and then instantly starts to swallow you ( use the same swallow technique you've used for your recent vore videos as its incredible)

Cut to button flying off and clothes ripping as she tries to accommodate you in her big belly ( use the realistic belly prop that you used for the first half of the taylor banks vore video) with a few added burps if possible

Cut to your girlfriend laying relaxed on the couch with a huge belly that bust of her clothes and she's patting and rubbing her huge gut and commenting on how you were such a good meal again if possible a few burps

End with girlfriend trying to get up but decides to sleep on the couch tonight.
Keep the ideas coming
>>85632
How did you do that?
Title: "Rebecca Love's Swollen Blue Feet"

Opening shot: Rebecca Love sitting on a couch, rubbing her feet.

Rebecca: (sighs) "My feet are killing me. I've been on them all day."

Rebecca reaches for a bottle of lotion and starts massaging it onto her feet.

Rebecca: "This lotion feels so good. It's so soothing."

Suddenly, Rebecca notices that her feet and skin are turning blue.

Rebecca: (surprised) "What the hell? Why are my feet turning blue?"

Rebecca tries to wipe the lotion off her feet, but it's too late. Her feet start to swell up and get bigger and bigger.

Rebecca: (panicking) "Oh my god! What's happening to my feet? They're swelling up!"

Rebecca's feet continue to grow, becoming giant and squishy.

Rebecca: (screaming in pain) "It hurts! It hurts so much! Make it stop!"

Rebecca's feet continue to grow until they're too big for her to handle. She tries to stand up, but her swollen feet won't allow her to move.

Rebecca: (crying) "Please, someone help me! I can't take this anymore!"

The camera pans out, showing Rebecca's giant, blue, and painful feet. The lotion that was supposed to soothe her feet has turned into a nightmare.

Closing shot: "Be careful what you rub on your feet."
INT. HOUSE - DAY

We see REBECCA LOVE, a young woman, standing in her living room. She looks down and notices her feet are turning blue.

REBECCA

What the…?

She looks up in confusion and stares in amazement as her feet start to swell up and morph into a blueberry shape. She looks around in disbelief and then notices her entire body is turning blue and starting to take on a berry-like shape.

REBECCA

(screaming)

No! What’s happening?!

The transformation continues until Rebecca is fully transformed into a giant blueberry.

FADE OUT.
Title: Rebecca's Blueberry Transformation

Fade in:

Rebecca Love is standing in front of a mirror, wearing a tight white shirt and blue shorts. She looks at herself, admiring her curves. Suddenly, she feels a strange sensation in her body. She looks down and notices that her nipples are getting hard and her cock is getting erect.

Rebecca: What the hell is happening to me?

She looks back at the mirror and sees that her skin is turning blue. She starts growing larger and her clothes start to rip apart.

Rebecca: Oh my god, I'm turning into a blueberry!

As she grows bigger, her cock grows even larger. She starts to feel an intense pleasure and she can't help but moan.

Rebecca: What's happening to me? I feel so good!

She looks down and sees that her cock is now a blueberry as well. She starts to stroke it, and as she does, blueberry juice starts to leak out.

Rebecca: Oh my god, this feels amazing!

She continues to stroke herself until she can't take it anymore. She cums blueberry juice all over the floor.

Rebecca: Oh my god, that was incredible!

She looks down at herself and sees that she is still a blueberry futa. She starts to feel embarrassed, but at the same time, she can't help but feel turned on.

Rebecca: I don't know what's happening to me, but I kind of like it.

Fade out.
Title: Rebecca's Futa Blueberry Transformation

Fade in:

Rebecca Love is standing in front of a mirror, wearing a tight white shirt and blue shorts. She looks at herself, admiring her curves. Suddenly, she feels a strange sensation in her body. She looks down and notices that her nipples are getting hard and her cock is getting erect.

Rebecca: What the hell is happening to me?

She looks back at the mirror and sees that her skin is turning blue. She starts growing larger and her clothes start to rip apart.

Rebecca: Oh my god, I'm turning into a blueberry!

As she grows bigger, her cock grows even larger. She starts to feel an intense pleasure and she can't help but moan.

Rebecca: What's happening to me? I feel so good!

She looks down and sees that her cock is now a blueberry as well. She starts to stroke it, and as she does, blueberry juice starts to leak out.

Rebecca: Oh my god, this feels amazing!

She continues to stroke herself until she can't take it anymore. She cums blueberry juice all over the floor.

Rebecca: Oh my god, that was incredible!

She looks down at herself and sees that she is still a blueberry futa. She starts to feel embarrassed, but at the same time, she can't help but feel turned on.

Rebecca: I don't know what's happening to me, but I kind of like it.

Fade out
I've got an idea where one of the actresses gets back home talking on the phone to her friend after buying sketchy pills that would supposedly grow her butt. She takes one of the pills and sees that it works, only for her to look at the other side and shocked that only one of her butt cheeks has grown. She tries more of the pills to make her other butt cheek grow, but it only makes her already large butt cheek grow even larger with the weight causing her to fall to the ground. She tries to reach her phone to get help, but the weight of the cheek has her pinned down as it fades still having her struggling to get up.
Title: Joline's Potion Mishap

Fade in:

Joline Hex, a young and beautiful witch, enters her potion room. She wears a long black cloak and carries a small vial in her hand. She sets the vial down on her table and begins to chant a spell.

Joline: "Potion, potion, in my hand, make me something wild and grand. Let me be something new, something different, something blue."

Joline takes the vial and drinks the potion. She feels a strange sensation in her body, and suddenly, she transforms into a donkey blueberry futa hybrid.

Joline: "What's happening? This isn't what I wanted!"

Joline tries to speak, but all that comes out of her mouth is a loud bray. She looks at her reflection in the mirror and gasps.

Joline: "I'm a donkey! With blueberry skin! And... something extra."

Joline looks down and sees that she now has a large, erect blueberry-colored penis. She begins to feel aroused, and her body starts to tingle.

Joline: "What is happening to me? I can't control it!"

Joline starts to moan as her new appendage begins to throb. Blueberry juice starts to drip from the tip, and Joline can't resist the urge to touch herself.

Joline: "Oh, this feels so good. I can't stop myself!"

Joline starts to stroke her blueberry penis, and loud moans escape her donkey mouth. Her body starts to shake, and suddenly, she cums blueberry juice all over the table.

Joline: "Oh, my! What just happened? I need to find a way to reverse this."

Joline starts to panic as she realizes that she has no idea how to reverse the potion's effects. She looks around the room, hoping to find a solution.

Fade out.

FADE IN:

Rebecca is lying on her bed, rubbing lotion into her sore feet. She sighs contentedly, enjoying the soothing sensation.

REBECCA: Ah, I love getting sore feet. It's the best excuse to pamper myself with some soothing lotion.

Suddenly, Rebecca notices something odd happening to her skin. It's turning blue!

REBECCA: What the...? Why are my feet turning blue?

As she watches in horror, her feet begin to swell up, getting bigger and bigger until they're giant, squishy balloons.

REBECCA: Ow! Ow! This hurts so much! I can barely walk with these bloated feet!

But the pain isn't just in her feet. Rebecca's belly starts to inflate too, causing her even more agony.

REBECCA: Oh no, not my belly too! Ow! Ow! It hurts so much!

Rebecca cries out in pain as her belly and feet keep growing bigger and bigger. She feels like she's going to burst!

REBECCA: Make it stop! Please make it stop!

Finally, the pain subsides and Rebecca is left feeling strangely... better.

REBECCA: What the...? I feel... different. And my feet and belly are so big!

Rebecca starts to move around tentatively, listening to the sloshing sound of the juice inside her belly.

REBECCA: This is... actually kind of wonderful. I'm so big and squishy! And my feet are so sensitive now.

Rebecca giggles as she starts to enjoy her new, inflated form.

FADE OUT.
Title: Rebecca Love's Futa Reptile Transformation

Fade in:

Rebecca Love is lying on a bed, wearing a black tank top and tight jeans. She's scrolling through her phone, but suddenly she feels an intense heat in her body. She begins to sweat, and her heart rate increases. She looks around, confused, as her body starts to change.

Rebecca Love: What's happening to me?

Her skin starts to turn green, and her nails grow into sharp claws. Her eyes become slits, and her teeth turn into sharp fangs. She tries to scream, but only a hissing sound comes out.

Rebecca Love: (hissing) What's going on? I feel so strange.

As she looks down, she sees a bulge growing in her pants. She tries to resist, but the pleasure is too intense. She starts to stroke herself, moaning and hissing in pleasure.

Rebecca Love: (hissing) Oh, yes. This feels so good. I can't control myself.

Her body continues to change, and her bulge grows bigger. She starts to feel a tail growing from her backside, and her hands become claw-like.

Rebecca Love: (hissing) I'm turning into a futa reptile. This is so hot.

She continues to stroke herself, faster and faster, until she can't hold back any longer. She cums hard, squirting a green liquid all over the bed.

Rebecca Love: (hissing) That was amazing. I can't wait to explore my new body.

Fade out.
Title: Rebecca Love's Futa Reptile Transformation

Fade in:

Rebecca Love is lying on a bed, wearing a black tank top and tight jeans. She's scrolling through her phone, but suddenly she feels an intense heat in her body. She begins to sweat, and her heart rate increases. She looks around, confused, as her body starts to change.

Rebecca Love: What's happening to me?

Her skin starts to turn green, and her nails grow into sharp claws. Her eyes become slits, and her teeth turn into sharp fangs. She tries to scream, but only a hissing sound comes out.

Rebecca Love: (hissing) What's going on? I feel so strange.

As she looks down, she sees a bulge growing in her pants. She tries to resist, but the pleasure is too intense. She starts to stroke herself, moaning and hissing in pleasure.

Rebecca Love: (hissing) Oh, yes. This feels so good. I can't control myself.

Her body continues to change, and her bulge grows bigger. She starts to feel a tail growing from her backside, and her hands become claw-like.

Rebecca Love: (hissing) I'm turning into a futa reptile. This is so hot.

She continues to stroke herself, faster and faster, until she can't hold back any longer. She cums hard, squirting a green liquid all over the bed.

Rebecca Love: (hissing) That was amazing. I can't wait to explore my new body.

Fade out.
Bump
(971 KB, 2000x1766, FxnzFrBWwAAEqRy.jpeg) (1.8 MB, 2000x2494, FxnzFq_WcAUxefp.jpeg)
Title: Chun Li's Hypnotic Food Adventure

Fade in:

Chun Li, the iconic Street Fighter character, is seen sitting on a chair while a hypnotist conducts a session. The hypnotist waves a pocket watch in front of her eyes.

Hypnotist: "Chun Li, you are now under my spell. You will do as I say and follow my commands."

Chun Li's eyes become dazed and she nods.

Hypnotist: "Good. Now, whenever I snap my fingers, you will eat the food in front of you with great pleasure and enthusiasm. You will not stop until I snap my fingers again."

The hypnotist snaps his fingers and a table full of food appears in front of Chun Li.

Chun Li's eyes widen with hunger as she starts to devour the food. She grabs a chocolate donut and stuffs it into her mouth. She moans with pleasure as she chews and swallows.

The hypnotist snaps his fingers again, and Chun Li's stomach bulges out, becoming a big round jelly belly.

Hypnotist: "Chun Li, you look amazing with that belly. Keep eating."

Chun Li nods and continues to eat. She grabs a slice of pizza and stuffs it into her mouth. Her belly grows even bigger, becoming a massive round belly.

Hypnotist: "Chun Li, you are getting bigger and bigger. But you love it, don't you?"

Chun Li nods, her belly now so big that it touches the ground. She starts to feel a tingling sensation on her barefoot, which slowly turns blue.

Chun Li: "What's happening to me?"

Hypnotist: "Don't worry, Chun Li. You are just turning into a blueberry."

Chun Li gasps in shock as her body starts to swell up, turning into a giant blueberry. She tries to speak, but all that comes out is a muffled sound.

Hypnotist: "Now, Chun Li, let's give you a blueberry shake."

The hypnotist snaps his fingers again, and a blueberry shake appears in front of Chun Li. She eagerly drinks it, and her body starts to shake and shiver. Suddenly, there's a loud POP, and Chun Li explodes into a cloud of blueberry juice.

Hypnotist: "Chun Li, you were amazing. When you wake up, you won't remember anything that happened. But you will feel happy and satisfied."

The hypnotist snaps his fingers, and Chun Li wakes up, feeling happy and content.

Chun Li: "That was a weird dream. But I feel so good now."

Fade out.
>>87196 (Cross-thread)
He's been suspended numerous times for threatening people too. Unfortunately dime a dozen among the community.
>>86981 (Cross-thread)
Kill berryfuckers. Behead berryfuckers. Roundhouse kick a berryfucker into the concrete. Slam dunk a berryfucker baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy berryfuckers. Defecate in a berryfuckers food. Launch berryfuckers into the sun. Strangle a berryfuckers with piano wire. Encase berryfuckers in cement. Disembowel a berryfuckers with the chainsaw. Drown berryfuckers. Stir fry berryfuckers in a wok. Report berryfuckers to the IRS. Prolapse a berryfucker's anus with a pine cone. Toss berryfuckers into active volcanoes. Gouge out a berryfucker's eyes with a spoon. Explode trannies with dynamite. Flay trannies with broken glass. Suffocate a berryfucker with a trash bag. Kick a berryfucker in the testicles. Bash a berryfucker's skull with a watermelon. Set a berryfucker's food stamps on fire. Urinate on dead berryfuckers. Judo throw berryfuckers into the wood chipper. Spray berryfuckers with Zyklon B. Twist berryfuckers heads off. Karate chop berryfuckers in half. Curb stomp pregnant black berryfuckers. Trap berryfuckers in quicksand. Crush berryfuckers in the trash compactor. Bury berryfuckers alive. Liquefy berryfuckers in a vat of acid. Eat berryfuckers. Dissect berryfuckers. Pulverize berryfuckers with the sledgehammer. Exterminate berryfuckers in the gas chamber. Stomp berryfuckers skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate berryfuckers in the oven. Lobotomize berryfuckers. Mandatory abortions for berryfuckers. Poison berryfuckers with cyanide. Grind berryfuckers fetuses in the garbage disposal. Vaporize berryfuckers with the ray gun. Kick old berryfuckers down the stairs. Feed berryfuckers to alligators. Slice berryfuckers with a katana. Set berryfuckers on fire. Garnish a berryfuckers's wages. Hang berryfuckers like wind chimes. Flatten berryfuckers with the steamroller. Boil berryfuckers in molten feces. Airstrike berryfuckers with a drone. Puree berryfuckers in the meat grinder. Paralyze berryfuckers with nerve gas. Squash berryfuckers with a boulder.
>>87243
Sir, this is a thread for people getting off to people producing gas as a biproduct of inflating, on a board of people getting off to inflating folks, on a site where people whack off to fat people. It feels like you'd walk into a pride parade and complain that you have to be so close to gay people.
(73 KB, 894x894, megahex__1_2__by_nuumatic_dfxi06g-pre.jpg) (61 KB, 912x877, megahex__2_2__by_nuumatic_dfxi0ak-pre.jpg) (174 KB, 800x800, d1r8apr-c653a45a-f065-48a5-ad16-2a0a7836b044.jpg) (124 KB, 1280x1285, swollen_ada_by_makaro_kono_dft7ad2-fullview.jpg) (143 KB, 1280x1085, getting_out_of_hand_by_makaro_kono_dforu3q-fullview.jpg)
FADE IN:

EXT. CITY STREET - DAY

FAE DCAY, dressed in her Elastigirl costume, is running through the city streets, chasing after a dangerous villain. Suddenly, she spots a restricted lab and decides to enter it to catch the villain.

INT. RESTRICTED LAB - DAY

Fae enters the lab and starts to look for the villain. Suddenly, she gets captured by a mysterious figure and is knocked unconscious.

FADE TO BLACK.

INT. BLANK ROOM - DAY

Fae wakes up to find herself trapped in a blank room with a hose going into her butt. She tries to move but finds that her breast, belly, and butt are starting to swell.

Fae: What's happening to me?

As Fae's belly expands massively, she feels a huge pain until it stops. She is amazed to find that she can move her massive round and jiggly belly.

Fae: What have you done to me?

MYSTERIOUS VILLAIN (VO): I have given you the power you always wanted, Elastigirl.

Fae looks around the room, trying to find a way out. Suddenly, her suit bursts open, and she feels incredible as she moves her massive belly.

Fae: This is amazing!

MYSTERIOUS VILLAIN (VO): Enjoy your new powers, Elastigirl. You will need them for what is to come.

Fae tries to find a way out of the room but realizes that she is trapped. She decides to embrace her new powers and starts to move her massive belly around the room, enjoying the freedom it brings.

FADE OUT.
Title: Blueberry Transformation

We see Rebecca Love standing on a balcony, enjoying the stunning view of the city below. Her feet are bare, and she wiggles her toes, feeling the cool breeze on her skin.

As she stands there, she starts to notice a strange sensation in her legs. They begin to tingle and feel numb, and she looks down to see that they have turned a deep shade of blue.

Panicking, she tries to move, but her arms, torso, and head also turn blue, and she realizes that her whole body is affected.

Suddenly, she feels an intense pressure in her chest and stomach, and she puts her hands to her breasts and belly, feeling them swell up until they burst free of her clothing.

Rebecca's body transforms into a juice-filled blueberry, and she rolls around on the floor, unable to control her movements.

As she lies there, she realizes that she is still conscious and aware of her surroundings, but trapped and unable to communicate.

The camera pans out as we see the blueberry Rebecca rolling away, leaving behind a trail of blue juice. The camera then fades to black.
Title: Rebecca Love's Horny Massage Adventure

Fade in:

INT. MASSAGE PARLOR - DAY

Rebecca Love walks into a dimly lit massage parlor, looking around excitedly. She's wearing a short skirt and a low-cut top, clearly in the mood for some fun.

Rebecca: Hi there, I'm looking for a massage.

Massage Girl: Of course, please follow me.

They walk through a hallway and enter a room with a massage table in the center.

Rebecca: This looks perfect.

Massage Girl: Lie down on the table, please.

Rebecca lies down on the table and the Massage Girl begins to massage her back and legs. Rebecca moans in pleasure.

Rebecca: (breathlessly) Oh, that feels amazing.

Massage Girl: I'm glad you're enjoying it. Is there anything else I can do for you?

Rebecca: (suggestively) Well, I was hoping for a happy ending.

Massage Girl: (disapprovingly) I'm sorry, we don't offer that kind of service here.

Rebecca pouts, but then closes her eyes and falls asleep. In her dream, she grows a 5-foot cock and starts stroking it. She moans in pleasure as she imagines herself fucking someone with it.

Suddenly, she wakes up and realizes that she's still in the massage parlor. She looks down and sees that her cock has shrunk to a more manageable size. She quickly gets dressed and prepares to leave.

But as she's putting on her clothes, her cock grows again, this time to 2 feet. She can't resist the urge to touch it, so she starts jacking off. As she gets closer and closer to orgasm, she moans louder and louder.

Finally, she cums with a huge pop, shooting cum all over the massage table. She looks around, embarrassed, but there's no one there to see her.

Rebecca: (satisfied) That was amazing.

She leaves the massage parlor, feeling satisfied and horny at the same time.

Fade out.
bump!
Bump
(3.0 MB, 3000x2790, JR-Lucina-1.png) (3.4 MB, 3000x2772, JR-Lucina-2.jpg)
Title: Sablique's Inflated Fitness Adventure

FADE IN:

INT. STRANGE ROOM - MORNING

Sablique, a fitness model, wakes up in a strange room, confused and disoriented. She looks around and notices a shiny toe ring on the nightstand. Curious, she picks it up and puts it on her toe.

Suddenly, Sablique feels a strange sensation in her butt. She looks down and watches in amazement as her butt slowly starts to inflate like a balloon, swelling larger and larger.

SABLIQUE (shocked): What the hell is happening to me?

As the inflation continues, Sablique's belly starts to expand as well, inflating up to the size of a beach ball. But instead of being scared, Sablique is happy as her stomach jiggles and bounces the whole time.

SABLIQUE (excitedly): Wow, this feels amazing! I've never felt so full before!

Sablique can't resist rubbing and playing with her inflated belly, enjoying the sensation of it growing bigger and bigger. She giggles as she watches it bounce and jiggle around.

SABLIQUE (to herself): I wonder how big I can get with this toe ring? This is going to be so much fun!

Sablique continues to play with her inflated belly, enjoying the feeling of being so full and round. Little does she know, her adventure is just beginning.

FADE OUT.
(656 KB, 1280x983, 7f3a9dcadc035a8ab5a89b5c8f3b2aa634ff860f39020d08dcf9e0ebdf50e00e.png) (432 KB, 2208x1600, 85a080428e94c64ad06a8863bc08e5e33409e6b09fe9e4e5eda89f3d143fe183.jpg) (488 KB, 1800x2196, 9890a1c0bd7ceb55369c9b379e25303bbb7036d2bfba40fa9c5ed67742581498.png) (1.7 MB, 1920x1080, 6b5bd167540a08e8ec13e76d6bb94d430493bca3553383905db97814b8156545.png) (1.5 MB, 1920x1080, 9cba57a1c5212f4771d92f594d33980619d4664402c3b78fb5255ca0b284e3a1.png) (1.5 MB, 1920x1080, efbbbefcaace8ff9cde213e8bac124f74f0c76dbed975b316d47402c611bf40f.png)
>>84066
Title: "Rebecca's Blueberry Foot Fantasy"

Fade in:

We see Rebecca Love sitting on a couch, wearing a short skirt and a tank top. She's looking at her feet, admiring their beauty.

Rebecca: "I love my feet so much. They're so soft and pretty. I wish they could be even more beautiful."

Suddenly, Rebecca's feet start to tingle, and she feels a strange sensation.

Rebecca: "What's happening to me?"

As she looks down, she sees her feet starting to swell up, like balloons.

Rebecca: "Oh my god, my feet are turning into blueberries! This is amazing!"

Rebecca starts to rub her swollen feet, feeling the pressure building up inside them.

Rebecca: "It feels so good. I love the way they look and feel. I want to show them off to everyone."

As she continues to massage her feet, they grow even larger, until they're the size of basketballs.

Rebecca: "This is the best thing that's ever happened to me. I want to share it with the world."

Rebecca starts to walk around, showing off her giant blueberry feet to anyone who will look.

People stop and stare in amazement, as Rebecca continues to strut her stuff.

Rebecca: "I feel so powerful and sexy. I love the way my feet look and feel. I want to keep them like this forever."

As Rebecca continues to enjoy her blueberry foot fantasy, we fade to black.

Fade out.
Omg your right
Title: Joline Hex Becomes Sadako Yamamura

Fade in:

INT. JOELINE HEX'S ROOM - DAY

Joline Hex enters her room carrying boxes filled with merchandise. She places them in different parts of her room and starts unboxing. One of the items she unpacks is Sadako Yamamura’s cursed videotape.

JOELINE HEX
(excitedly)
Oh my god, I can't believe I finally got my hands on this cursed videotape.

She places the videotape on her desk and exits the room. As she walks away, the cursed videotape starts to glow.

Suddenly, Joline feels a strange sensation in her arms and hands. She looks down and sees that her skin is turning murky and moldy.

JOELINE HEX
(confused)
What's happening to me?

Her legs and torso start to change too, and her blonde hair turns black and grows longer. Her shirt and skirt merge together to form a dress, and her sleeves become bigger in diameter. Her shoes disappear, revealing her moldy bare feet.

Joline looks at herself in the mirror, and to her shock, she sees that she has transformed into Sadako Yamamura.

JOELINE HEX
(excitedly)
I can't believe it! I'm Sadako Yamamura!

She jumps onto her bed and hugs her plushie tightly with her big breasts.

JOELINE HEX
(happily)
This is amazing! I can't wait to scare all my friends!

Fade out.
Title: The Serum

Fade in:

Dr. Rebecca Love is working in her lab, trying to create a serum that can control transformations from happening. She looks tired and stressed.

Dr. Rebecca Love: (to herself) Come on, come on. I need to find a way to control these transformations.

Suddenly, she starts to feel a strange sensation in her body.

Dr. Rebecca Love: (alarmed) Oh no, not again.

Her body starts to grow, and her clothes tear apart as she transforms into the Hulk.

Dr. Rebecca Love: (as Hulk) No, no, no! I can't control it.

Cut to:

Dr. Rebecca Love is back in her lab, trying to find a solution.

Dr. Rebecca Love: (to herself) I need to find a way to stop these transformations.

She starts to mix some chemicals together, hoping to find the right formula.

Dr. Rebecca Love: (to herself) This should do it.

She injects herself with the serum.

Dr. Rebecca Love: (smiling) Yes, it's working. I can feel it.

Suddenly, she starts to transform again, but this time, it's only a partial transformation.

Dr. Rebecca Love: (giggling) Oh my, this is interesting.

She transforms again, and this time it's a full transformation.

Dr. Rebecca Love: (as Hulk) No, no, no! This can't be happening.

She starts to giggle uncontrollably.

Dr. Rebecca Love: (giggling) This is amazing. I love myself.

She transforms back to her normal self, still giggling.

Dr. Rebecca Love: (smiling) This serum only partially works, but it's a start.

Fade out.
Title: The Amulet's Transformation

Category: Transformation, Fetish

Costume: Rebecca Love wears a tight-fitting black tank top and a short skirt, showing off her curves.

Video Length: 10 minutes

[The camera opens on Rebecca Love sitting at her desk, typing on her computer. Suddenly, she notices a glimmering amulet on her desk. She picks it up and inspects it.]

Rebecca Love: Wow, this is beautiful. I wonder where it came from?

[As she holds the amulet, she feels a strange sensation in her body. Suddenly, her breasts and butt start to inflate, growing larger and rounder by the second. She gasps in surprise as she looks down at herself.]

Rebecca Love: What's happening to me? Why am I getting bigger?

[As she speaks, her voice starts to change, becoming more hissing and snake-like. She looks down at her body and realizes that she's slowly transforming into a snake.]

Rebecca Love: Oh my god, I'm turning into a snake! This is insane!

[She strokes her snake-like body, feeling the scales under her fingers. As she does, she notices something else changing - her cock is growing longer and thicker, pulsing with desire.]

Rebecca Love: Oh, this is so hot. I can't believe how turned on I am right now.

[She starts to stroke her snake cock, feeling the pleasure building inside her. Finally, she can't take it anymore and cums all over her desk, moaning in ecstasy.]

Rebecca Love: That was incredible. I can't wait to see what other transformations this amulet has in store for me.

[The camera fades to black as Rebecca Love looks into the camera with a seductive smile.]
Bump
Title: "Joline Hex's Magic Drink"

Fade in:

We see Joline Hex, a beautiful woman in her mid-20s, sitting at a bar. She is wearing a tight-fitting dress that accentuates her curves. She looks bored as she sips on a cocktail.

Joline: (to herself) "This drink is so weak. I need something stronger."

The bartender overhears her and brings her a small vial.

Bartender: "This is a special drink. It's not for everyone."

Joline: "I'll take my chances."

She downs the drink in one gulp and immediately feels a surge of energy coursing through her body.

Joline: (gasping) "What was in that? I feel so... powerful."

Suddenly, she feels her muscles gently swelling, her arms and legs bulging with new strength. She flexes her biceps and admires her newfound power.

Joline: (excited) "Wow, this feels amazing! I feel like I could lift a car!"

But that's not all. She feels a strange sensation in her buttocks. She turns around to see her butt inflating like a balloon, growing rounder and fuller by the second. She can't help but giggle with delight.

Joline: (laughing) "My butt is getting bigger! This is incredible!"

She starts to sway her hips, feeling the weight of her new curves with every step.

Joline: (smiling) "I love it! I feel so sexy and powerful!"

As she walks out of the bar, heads turn and jaws drop at the sight of her shapely figure. She struts down the street feeling like a goddess.

Joline: (confidently) "I don't know what was in that drink, but I want more. I feel like I could conquer the world!"

Fade out.
Title: Love Inflation

Fade in:

Rebecca Love is walking in a green field, admiring the beauty of nature. She stops to take a deep breath and suddenly, a female leprechaun appears out of nowhere.

Leprechaun: Top of the morning to ya, lassie. What brings you here?

Rebecca: (surprised) Oh, hello. I was just taking a walk.

Leprechaun: (smiling) Well, I'm glad you stumbled upon me. I have a surprise for you.

Rebecca: (curious) What kind of surprise?

Leprechaun: (winks) A magical surprise. (blows a puff kiss towards Rebecca)

Rebecca: (catches the kiss) What was that?

Leprechaun: (giggles) Just a little kiss from me to you. (disappears)

Rebecca: (feeling strange) Huh, that was weird. (notices her lips swelling)

Rebecca touches her lips and realizes they have inflated like a balloon. She tries to deflate them by pressing them with her fingers, but they won't budge.

Rebecca: (panicking) Oh my god, what's happening to me?

Suddenly, she feels a strange sensation on her breasts and butt. She looks down and sees they have also inflated.

Rebecca: (shocked) This can't be happening.

Just when she's about to freak out, the leprechaun reappears.

Leprechaun: (apologetic) Oh dear, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen.

Rebecca: (angry) What did you do to me?

Leprechaun: (explains) You see, lassie, that kiss I blew towards you was a puff kiss. It has the power to inflate things. I didn't mean to harm you, I just wanted to make you smile.

Rebecca: (calming down) Okay, I understand. But how do I get back to normal?

Leprechaun: (offers a solution) I can kiss you on the cheek. That should reverse the effects.

Rebecca: (hesitant) Are you sure?

Leprechaun: (nodding) Positive.

Rebecca agrees and the leprechaun kisses her on the cheek. Suddenly, Rebecca's lips, breasts, and butt deflate back to normal.

Rebecca: (relieved) Thank you. I feel much better now.

Leprechaun: (smiling) I'm glad. (snuggles up to Rebecca)

Rebecca: (surprised) What are you doing?

Leprechaun: (flirtatious) Just snuggling with my favorite human.

Rebecca: (laughs) Okay, you're cute.

The two snuggle together and enjoy the rest of the day in each other's company.

Fade out.
Title: Cutest She-Hulks

FADE IN:

INT. TALULAH’S HOUSE - DAY

Joline Hex enters Talulah’s house and finds her reading an article on her phone.

JOLINE HEX
Hey Talulah, what’s up?

TALULAH
Hey Joline, check this out. Apparently, there have been a bunch of incidents where girls have turned into She Hulks after hearing a trigger word.

Joline raises an eyebrow.

JOLINE HEX
What, seriously?

TALULAH
Yeah, listen to this. (reads) “It’s not clear why this is happening, but it seems that the trigger word activates some sort of latent mutation in certain girls.”

Suddenly, both girls start having massive headaches.

TALULAH
Oh my god, my head!

JOLINE HEX
Me too!

Their eyes close and when they reopen, they are transformed into She Hulks.

Both girls tear off their clothing; throwing the shreds on the floor. Now naked, they cutely flex their huge muscles. As the transformation continues the world around them changes colors, and their skin turns green.

JOLINE HEX
Oh my god, Talulah! We’re She Hulks!

TALULAH
I know, right? And we’re the cutest She Hulks ever!

The two girls begin to cutely snuggle on the floor.

JOLINE HEX
You’re so cute, Talulah!

TALULAH
No, you’re cuter, Joline!

They continue to snuggle until they hear a knock on the door.

TALULAH
Uh, Joline, we should probably put some clothes on.

JOLINE HEX
Oh, right.

They quickly put on some clothes and answer the door.

TALULAH
Hey, what’s up?

It’s their friend, Lila.

LILA
Hey, I just wanted to check in on you guys. Are you okay?

TALULAH
Yeah, we’re fine. Why do you ask?

LILA
Well, I heard about these girls turning into She Hulks and I wanted to make sure you guys weren’t affected.

TALULAH
(laughs nervously) No, we’re not affected.

JOLINE HEX
Yeah, we’re just hanging out.

LILA
Okay, well, if you need anything, just let me know.

TALULAH
Thanks, Lila.

LILA
No problem. (leaves)

TALULAH
That was close.

JOLINE HEX
Yeah, but it was kinda fun too.

TALULAH
(laughs) Yeah, it was.

FADE TO BLACK.
Title: The Adorable She-Hulk Transformation

Opening shot of Dr. Rebecca Love standing in her lab, holding a vial of green liquid.

Dr. Rebecca Love: (to herself) This elixir has the potential to cure so many illnesses. But I need to test it on myself before I can administer it to my patients.

She takes a deep breath and drinks the elixir. Within minutes, she starts coughing and sputtering, before collapsing on the floor.

Dr. Rebecca Love: (gasping for air) What's happening to me?

Suddenly, her body starts to morph. She is doubled over in pain, gasping for air. Her skin turns green, starting from her fingers and spreading across her body.

Dr. Rebecca Love: (in shock) What is this? Why is my skin turning green?

Her transformation continues as she convulses in pain. Soon, she is green all over and surprisingly aggressive.

Dr. Rebecca Love: (growling) I feel so strong!

Her hair turns green as well, completing her transformation into the Adorable She-Hulk.

Adorable She-Hulk: (smiling) Wow, I feel amazing! And so cute!

She spreads her big, green butt for the camera.

Adorable She-Hulk: My ass cheeks are so big and thick. I love my cute green muscles.

She looks at the camera with a mix of shyness and confidence.

Adorable She-Hulk: I might be a bit of a tsundere, but I'm still adorable.

The transformation was not painful, just the cutest transformation ever.

Adorable She-Hulk: (proudly) I am the Adorable She-Hulk, and I'm ready to take on the world!

The camera zooms in on her cute, green muscles as she flexes them.

Fade to black.
Title: Joline Hex's Strange Transformation

[Scene opens with Joline Hex in her lab, staring at a test tube filled with a mysterious substance]

Joline: I think I might have found the answer to my experiment.

[She pours the substance into the test tube and drinks it. Suddenly, her body starts to change]

Joline: (gasps) Oh my god, what's happening to me?

[Her skin turns blue, and she starts to inflate like a blueberry]

Joline: (struggling) I can't breathe, this is insane!

[After a few moments, she deflates and her skin remains blue. Suddenly, her boobs and ass start to grow larger]

Joline: What the hell is happening to me? My body is changing so fast!

[She starts to feel something strange happening to her ears, nose, and mouth. Suddenly, they transform into a horse's ears, nose, and mouth]

Joline: (shocked) This is insane! My body is becoming something else entirely!

[As if that wasn't enough, a horse's tail suddenly sprouts from her backside. And then, the most surprising thing happens - a blue penis grows out of her pants]

Joline: (gasps) What is this? I can't believe it!

[She starts to stroke the penis, feeling a strange sensation]

Joline: (moaning) Oh my god, this is amazing! I can't believe I'm turning into this! And look at this blue cum!

[She cums blue cum, feeling a mix of excitement and confusion]

Joline: (panting) I don't know what's happening to me, but I'm loving every second of it!
Title: Zmeena Orr’s Inflatable Booty

Setting: A nightclub

Characters: Zmeena Orr, Club-goers

Music: Upbeat, electronic dance music

Opening shot of Zmeena Orr, a curvy woman with a big booty, dancing on the dancefloor. The camera zooms in on her butt as it starts to inflate like a balloon. Club-goers start to notice and gather around her.

Club-goer 1: "Yo, is her butt getting bigger?"

Club-goer 2: "Damn, that's crazy!"

Zmeena notices the crowd and starts to twerk, causing her butt to inflate even more.

Zmeena: "Ooh, y'all like that?"

Club-goers cheer and encourage her to keep twerking.

Club-goer 3: "Girl, you got some magic in that booty!"

Zmeena laughs and continues to dance, her butt inflating and deflating with each twerk.

Club-goer 4: "I've never seen anything like it!"

Zmeena: "Yeah, I've been working on it. It's my little party trick."

Club-goers continue to watch in amazement as Zmeena twerks and inflates her booty like a balloon.

Club-goer 5: "You should enter a contest or something!"

Zmeena: "Maybe I will. But for now, let's just party!"

The music continues to play as Zmeena twerks and inflates her booty, much to the delight of the club-goers.

Fade to black.
Title: The Mysterious Beverage

Setting: Yoga studio

Characters: Zmeena Orr, friend

Costumes: Yoga attire

[The camera opens to a yoga studio where Zmeena Orr and her friend just finished their yoga session. They are packing their bags and chatting.]

Zmeena: That was a great session, right?

Friend: Yeah, I feel so relaxed now.

Zmeena: Same here. I could use a drink though.

[As Zmeena looks around, she finds a mysterious beverage on the counter. Without thinking twice, she drinks it.]

Friend: What was that?

Zmeena: I don't know, but it tastes good.

[The scene changes to Zmeena's face as she starts to feel a strange sensation in her body. Suddenly, her butt starts to swell, and a cock rips out of her yoga tights.]

Zmeena: What the hell? What's happening to me?

Friend: Oh my god, Zmeena! What's that thing?

Zmeena: I don't know, but it feels good.

[As Zmeena starts to stroke the cock, she twerks and cums all over the yoga mat.]

Zmeena: Oh god, this feels amazing.

Friend: Zmeena, are you okay?

Zmeena: Yeah, I feel delightful. Thanks for asking.

[The camera zooms out as Zmeena continues to stroke the cock and twerk, with her friend looking on in disbelief.]

The End.
"Blueberry Fun"

Talulah's bedroom

Talulah

Cute pajamas

Script:

The scene opens with Talulah entering her bedroom. She looks tired and ready for bed. She yawns and stretches her arms as she walks towards her bed.

Talulah: (yawning) Finally, home sweet home.

She sits on the edge of her bed and takes off her shoes. She then stands up and starts to undress, taking off her clothes and putting on her cute pajamas.

Talulah: (stretching again) Ah, much better.

As she turns around to get into bed, she notices something unusual. There's a blueberry flavored gum on her pillow.

Talulah: (puzzled) Huh, where did this come from?

Without thinking, she pops the gum in her mouth and starts to chew. Suddenly, her skin and face turn blue.

Talulah: (surprised) What the...?

She then takes off her socks and notices that her feet have turned blue and are sore and swollen.

Talulah: (concerned) Oh no, what's happening to me?

Despite the pain, she wiggles her blue toes and feels a tingling sensation. She starts to giggle.

Talulah: (giggling) This is so fun!

But then she notices that her belly feels funny. She looks down and sees that her belly has swelled into a realistic blueberry belly.

Talulah: (amazed) Oh my god, I'm turning into a blueberry!

She listens to the sloshing in her blueberry belly and giggles cutely.

Talulah: (giggling) I always loved my blueberry belly and my blue feet.

As she continues to wiggle her blue toes and rub her blueberry belly, she feels a warm sensation in her body. Her belly starts to slosh even more and she giggles even harder.

Talulah: (laughing) This is so much fun!

The scene ends with Talulah lying in bed, still giggling and enjoying her blueberry transformation.
Title: Zmeena Orr’s Slow and Juicy Blueberry Inflation and Transformation

Fade in:

Zmeena Orr is standing in front of the camera, wearing a tight blue dress. She is holding a bowl of blueberries.

Zmeena: (smiling) Hi, everyone! Today, I’m going to show you my slow and juicy blueberry inflation and transformation!

Zmeena starts eating the blueberries, one by one.

Zmeena: Mmm, these blueberries are so delicious! I love the taste and the texture!

As Zmeena keeps eating the blueberries, her belly starts to grow.

Zmeena: (giggling) Oh wow, I can feel my belly getting bigger and bigger! This is so much fun!

Zmeena keeps eating the blueberries, and her belly keeps growing. Her dress is getting tighter and tighter.

Zmeena: (moaning) Oh, my dress is so tight! I think I need to take it off!

Zmeena starts to undo the zipper of her dress, and it falls to the ground. She is now standing in front of the camera in her underwear, with a huge belly.

Zmeena: (rubbing her belly) Look at me! I’m so big and round! I love it!

Zmeena keeps eating the blueberries, and her transformation continues. Her arms and legs start to swell, and she grows bigger and bigger.

Zmeena: (moaning) Oh wow, I’m getting so big! My arms and legs are so swollen! I love the feeling!

Zmeena keeps eating the blueberries, and her transformation continues. Her face starts to puff up, and she grows even bigger.

Zmeena: (giggling) Look at my face! I’m so puffy! I love it!

Zmeena keeps eating the blueberries, and her transformation continues. She grows bigger and bigger, until she is almost filling the entire room.

Zmeena: (giggling) I’m so big! I’m almost filling the entire room! I love it!

Zmeena keeps eating the blueberries, and her transformation continues. She grows bigger and bigger, until she pops.

Fade to black.
time, her feet feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.

Title: Blueberry Feet Pleasure

FADE IN:

Ebony Mystique is sitting on the couch, rubbing her sore feet with a soothing lotion. She sighs in relief as the lotion soothes her aching feet. Suddenly, she notices her feet turning blue.

EBONY MYSTIQUE
(startled)
Oh my god! What’s happening to my feet?

As she watches, her feet begin to swell up to a warm, giant, squishy proportion.

EBONY MYSTIQUE
(moaning with pleasure)
Oh, this feels so good!

She then turns to her husband, who is sitting next to her on the couch.

EBONY MYSTIQUE
(seductively)
Honey, would you like to play with my blueberry feet?

HUSBAND
(surprised but excited)
Um, yeah sure, why not?

Ebony Mystique wraps her high arches around her husband’s hard cock and begins to go up and down on his shaft with her blueberry feet. Her husband moans in pleasure as she rubs his cock with her warm, giant, squishy blueberry feet.

HUSBAND
(panting)
Oh my god, this feels amazing! Keep going, baby!

Ebony Mystique continues to rub her husband’s cock with her blueberry feet until he cums all over her warm, giant, squishy blueberry feet. She feels the warm cum on her feet and moans with pleasure.

EBONY MYSTIQUE
(whispering)
Mmm, that felt so good. Thank you, baby.

She then asks her husband to play and massage with her blueberry feet. He happily complies, massaging and playing with her warm, giant, squishy blueberry feet. Ebony Mystique loves her husband and snuggles with him at bedtime, her feet feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.

FADE OUT.
Title: The Swelling Belly Blessing

Category: Belly Inflation

Costume: Light blue hoodie, blue jeans, socks, and sneakers

Cast: Goddess Shar

Dialogue:

(Goddess Shar enters the room, tired from work, and grabs a peppermint)

Goddess Shar: (eats the peppermint and feels her stomach nod into a tight spring) Oh, that's an interesting feeling.

(Goddess Shar passes out and wakes up on the sectional sofa)

Goddess Shar: (looks down at her belly swelling erotically) What's happening to me?

(Her bellybutton pops out of her belly)

Goddess Shar: (tries to get up but is too fat to stand) I can't move, what's happening to me?

(Goddess Shar rubs and massages her round belly, then plays with her belly button)

Goddess Shar: (giggles happily) This isn't a curse, it's a blessing!

(Goddess Shar begins to grind herself all over her belly while playing with her own belly)

Goddess Shar: (moans in pleasure) This feels so good!

(Goddess Shar hugs her big fat jiggly and huggable belly)

Goddess Shar: (pats her belly) You're so big and beautiful!

(Goddess Shar rests and touches her big fat jiggly huggable and veiny belly)

Goddess Shar: (smiling) I never knew being a swollen goddess could be so fun.
Title: Joline Hex as Captain Marvel's Transformation

Fade in:

We see Joline Hex as Captain Marvel, standing in her secret lab, holding a vial in her hand. She looks determined and ready to drink the contents.

Joline Hex (to herself): "This is it. I need the extra power to face my enemies."

She drinks the vial and suddenly, her gloves start to rip out of her suit. She looks surprised and worried.

Joline Hex: "What's happening?"

Her ass starts to painfully swell, and her suit begins to rip while her muscles swell painfully. Her bikini remains intact, but her boots start to rip off as well.

Joline Hex (grunting in pain): "What's going on? Why is my body changing like this?"

Suddenly, her skin turns green, and she transforms into She Hulk. She looks at herself in awe and amazement.

Joline Hex (excitedly): "Wow, this is amazing! I love it!"

But then, her nails start to grow into claws, and a muzzle grows out of her face. Her ears grow into wolf ears, and a wolf tail suddenly grows out of her butt.

Joline Hex (surprised and excited): "Whoa, this is getting even crazier! I'm turning into a wolf!"

She starts to play with her big round butt and twerks. Then, her swelling pussy turns into a cock, and she strokes it until she shoots huge cum all over.

Joline Hex (laughing and howling): "This is so much fun! I can't believe this is happening to me!"

She happily woofs and cutely howls, enjoying her newfound powers and transformation.

SFX:

- ripping sounds as Joline's suit starts to tear apart
- wolf howls as Joline transforms into a wolf
- moaning and grunting sounds as Joline's body swells and changes
- cumming sounds as Joline strokes her cock and shoots cum all over

Fade out.
Here’s a script idea

Title
Lawyer To She-Hulk To A Blueberry

Category
Blueberry/Transformation/Female Muscle Growth

Costume
Business Attire, She-Hulk Costume, And Blueberry Suit

Cast
Joline Hex

But I Need A Plot. Can You Give Me A Plot Idea?

>>83883
Bump
I've got an idea that hasn't been done before.

Title: A Flattening Experience

Category
Inflation/Transformation/Female/Flattened

Costume
Science Coat over buisness attire, Blue Bikini and Inflation Suit

Cast
Lucy Stardust, Tomiko

Plot
Lucy and her assistant Tomiko work on a formula to make material elastic when Tomiko accidentally spills some on Lucy and tries to clean herself off as she orders Tomiko to retrieve new clothes.
She complains at her soaked clothes on her body as she suddenly feels her body expanding into a sphere, worringly asking Tomiko to hurry up.
It cuts to Tomiko changing into a blue bikini revealing that she actually spilled the formula on purpose and plans on taking the research for herself but before leaving plans on humiliating Lucy in the lab by flaunting her body at Lucy's transformation.
Lucy tries to make it to the door and falls on top of Tomiko just as she returns and is squished as she screams.
Lucy tries to roll off of Tomiko and is horrified when she finds her flattened on the floor (like an actual cardboard cutout of Tomiko frozen in a screaming position).
She tries calling out to Tomiko but no response as Lucy starts deflating back to normal as the formula was only temporary.
A week has passed as Tomiko still remains flattened as Lucy is hard as work creating a formula to return Tomiko back to normal as she is temporarily used as a coat hanger in the meantime as the camera slowly zooms in on Tomiko's frozen shocked face as it fades to black.
(19 KB, 630x418, 1646560934079.jpg)
these mf seriously think that TMC will give a shit about them and is going to read these
Bumping