/inf/

(1.6 MB, 3584x2564, another_maizono_by_bluwata_dc9rlqw.png) (519 KB, 1715x1602, triple_b_boom_by_bluwata_d9qbk5c.png) (790 KB, 2560x920, maizono_bluebie_emojis_by_bluwata_dbbtppd.png)
Recently found this artist through a hunt for sauce on a picture that took a few months. I think their artstyle is super cute, so I think a thread would be neat.

They used to be super active before the tumblr purge, but aren't around very often. Though, the catch is that their art isn't archived very well. Most of their art has been lost through the tumblr purge, and very few are archived. We also don't have an archive of their patreon exclusives either.

They post blueberries, some expansion, and fats to my knowledge. Fats wouldn't be particularly keen for this board, but I think you should be fine as long as you spoiler it or something to keep this mostly inflation based. It should help with archiving as well.

This thread will stand to both enjoy their art, and archive it in the artist's absence.
(4.0 MB, 4400x3300, aaaa.png)
>>24181
Really?
They go under multiple alias’, and nothing was really linked in their DA. Last available piece on DA was from 2019 so I assumed they fell off the face of the planet.

What’s the @?
>>24198
It's @blueberridanish
Fair warning, she doesn't want to share her patreon work anymore so i probably wouldn't dm her about it.
>>24199
Completely understandable.
Half of me just wanted to know so I can throw a dollar her way for patreon or something. It’s just a super cute artstyle.
>>24219

She very regularly accepts commissions on twitter, I think that'd be the best way to show support.
Bump
Bump
I'mma go on a limb and ask. Is there any archive of Bluwata's patreon art or their art in general before she decided not to share her patreon anymore? I've been trying look for some art they made where it had some characters from Tokusatsu, but no luck so far.