/inf/

(2.9 MB, 1440x1192, EdCm4oDWkAE-6w0.png)
Thread dedicated to https://twitter.com/kigluka and her inflatable exploits

Old thread got bumplocked and died. Argue over whether kigluka is biologically male/female and squirrels with come and eat your genitals (and other cruel and unusual punishments).
(192 KB, 1644x1439, Ers1-8AUcAM6JbC.jpeg)
Anyone have a link to the fetlife image posted shortly before the last thread died?
If anyone could update her kemono.party it would be much appreciated
any update on kp?
>>20972
Nope, but polite bump for attention.
(1.4 MB, 2574x3861, IMG_4639_513_1.jpg) (132 KB, 800x800, Luka-Inflatable.jpg)
Looks like Kemono has updated. 3 new videos, one showcasing a cool new mask of hers.
Additionally I spotted a rather interesting balloon (second image) And while I've found the exact company used to order it I haven't been able to find the original image/artist.

Website for the balloons being https://balloons.gonflable.org/ for those interested. Interestingly enough much like Kigluka herself the balloon company is also based in France.
still missing some recent stuff though
here's some shit i've gotten over time, its got the d.va suit vids and some of the 2 red catsuits https://mab.to/r7OBrNFfJ
Question. Do you have the one she has a black catsuit on but its the belly inflation version?
I think most of them are on kemono.party
(47 KB, 800x474, Image7.jpg)
Yea but it doesn't show a link and I meant this.
>>21675
nah, i ain't got that one, not really a big fan of belly inflation by itself, shit, the only reason i downloaded the red catsuit one was because she already inflated her tits and thighs. im making something with all the stuff that I have
Has luka been posting a lot on twitter but not much on patreon?
I can't help but feel like there must be content out there we cannot see T_T
>>21942
It doesn't seem so. There just aren't a ton of videos from the looks of it. I've noticed that many of the posts are just pictures.
looks like there's a new post
When we getting a kemono.party update
Yea same if someone update kemono
New post
Kemono is updated fyi
It doesn't allow me to download it can anyone use Mab?
i was banned so couldnt say this earlier but thanks for updating kiglukas kemono
New AE upload pic via Twitter seems promising. Anyone seen it, or even potentially have it for that matter ?
new patreon post but not updated on kemono yet
Could we get an update on kemono plz
Has anyone got the new vids for luka i think theres three of them that i cant find on kemono
Bump
patreon of her updated btw
sorry kemono not patreon
>>20878
What video does that come from?
>her
>>26396
From which video does that come from, I wonder
okey i jsut gave the link to her fantia.. people think every picture she shows in twittrer/instagram is from patreon but she also has a fantia
and no i dont have access to it.. you can see sneak peeks from it on the page same as i know with patreon
Any chance on a kemono update soon?
>>27150
Where’d you snag that from
Wishing she'd do more inflation
Anyone got any rare clips?
^
Bump
>>27150
FUCK I missed it, would you mind reuploading if possible?
bump for kemono update...?
Bump
Does anyone have any of her clips from fantia?
>>20878
>>28127
>>2812 (Dead)
>>28127
Is everything working fine in kemono? I feel that kiglukas page would have been updated by now but if it’s taking time(and money) I can wait
Its only updated by a paid patreon member sharing their stuff by a sertain code thing. so yeah only payed members could share.. hope this is helping/explaining.
>>29085
Thanks for the heads up
any new content?
>>27150
Sorry, overworked 'tard here who missed it twice.
Which one is it?
>>29595
Damn, I got so many questions...
Eta on a kemono party update?
Bump for updates
bump
bump for kemono
Agreed. Can someone update?
>>30915
I second that, it has been almost two months since kemono was last updated
bup one last time from me
bump*
She’s been quite active on her Twitter recently
Does anyone know what kind of silicone suit she uses or all of the props and suits and things like such she has for inflations?
Any updates for the kemono.party page?
>>31660
Most of the latex suits are regular catsuits with balloons underneath.

Kigluka's fake skin with the natural-looking but inflatable breasts is actually a silicone skin/bodysuit and you can buy on aliexpress. There's lots of them, including ones that will cover your body from your neck to your ankles and wrists and don't have a zipper. They often feature fake breasts molded into the skin and if they're the kind that are stuffed with cotton you can cut into them from the inside, remove the cotton, and out balloons in the breasts instead. Then you run the tubing down the inside to the wrist or ankle and when you inflate them it looks like your "real" naked breasts are inflating. There was a video a while ago where they were inflated with both air and water in the pool.

The skins are marketed to crossdressers but I don't see why other actors of either sex could wear them for inflatable boobs. I'd love to see more use of them, though I think TMC used it once for a belly inflation skit.
>>31761

I have seen some that are silicone filled as well, can you do the same thing with those ones?
>>31987
Dunno. It'd probably be hard to remove enough of the goopy silicone gel without cutting too big of a hole in the back of the breast. Even then I might want some kind of grommet to reinforce the hole.

Better to just go for the cotton variety.
>>32075 You wouldnt happen to have any others from there would you?
>>32110
I have the June and may fantia post but my computer is giving me trouble at the moment, maybe I can get them up sometime tomorrow but no promises
Anything?
Any of her fantia stuff?
bump
Bump?
can someone update kenomo party, please?
hheads up! its updated for a while till ( second) last file ..
>>34802 Would anyone have any recent/old mab files?
any new kigluka expansion content?
Kemono update?
bump
any fantia content? please
She made a new post about blowback from balloons. Can anyone with a sub check to see if that is what it sounds like?
>>39342
Is it possible if you can reup?
Semi related, anyone have newer Xelphie9000 stuff? All I can find are short previews.
>>41767
I have content, but not from xelphie, from wyu ri, are you interested?
Post em!
(32 KB, 360x360, 51 (5).jpg) (37 KB, 360x360, 51 (9).jpg) (1.4 MB, 2400x1800, 52 (7).jpg) (1.8 MB, 2400x2376, 52 (8).jpg)
a little of its content, could you upload some fantia of kigluka and I share more of wyu ri