/inf/

Bump
Bump
Bump
Does anyone have lost rayman inflation art?
Any more? Even stuff from paid art packs would be nice. I know there one for Edith up in dig-vasion
>>21642 atm I don’t have anything else, I dug through my deviantart favorites and found stuff that wasn’t here
Bump!
Bump!
Bump again!!!
>>23365
That art is really great! I also think that your dialogue really works with your art. I just really think that there is just barely expansion art for the female characters in the rayman franchise. Especially due to the two most recent games having inflation in it.
>>23381
well damn, thanks! I'm really glad you like it! And ye, there's not enough love of the Rayman girls, especially Ly

also I'm glad that my faces aren't as disgusting as what people on here have said before, same goes for the dialogue as well as the shape
Bump for more bubblized girls.
Does anyone have the ly the fairy inflation art by RockergirlBubblizer?
>>23653
Bump! Does anyone have this?
Bump
Pump
Pump up those nymphs
Bump
Bump
Bump
Does anyone have the sprite sheet, or a file with all the sprite sheets, for WixeyFlix’s playable nymph mod?
Bump
Does any one have a drawing from RoyalOppai that is related to rayman? It was from their tumblr and it was a response to a question. Also, does anyone have the drawing from keijDrawsBig of an inflated Barbara from rayman legends?
Bump!
Has anyone gotten the WotM Barbara pic?
Bump
The pic made by TheNeverWere in Pixiv Fanbox
Has anyone got the WotM Barbara pic by TheNeverWere?
Yep.
Bump
Does anyone have an inflated Edith up drawing that from the original request thread?
adfwaswsssssssssssssss
Bump
>>41128
no, dig dug, actually
>>41710
Whose the artist? This is a masterpiece! Also is there a hq version?
>>41998
I'm kind of curious on the context for the last one.. I kind of get a bit of a feeling that frog boi over here accidentally ended up pushing the wrong button and slapped her one to many. Now she's starting to inflate in game style and gonna explode any minute. And they're either hiding for one of two reasons. Cover from the explosion. Or with what life strength she has left before she becomes completely immobile and gets to a point where she would just have to accept her fate she's trying to kill them and they're just trying to wait out her expansion process
Does anyone have some really good or fun skin mods for either rayman origins/legends. I’m talking like you change the art assets into a new character, like turn Barbara into betilla. I know it is really tedious but these are pretty dry in terms of the modding community.
Does anyone have the sprites for the enemies in rayman origins/legends?
Can We make a Bubblized Thread?
What’s the recess behind Rayman inflating?
>>51326
That’s great stuff!!!
(2.0 MB, 3500x3250, Edith Goin' Up! (Colors).jpg)
Well, had some time to kill.
(Also, I am not claiming the original as my own, the program I used unfortunately blotted-out SkullGeist's logo.)
>>52111

Believe me when I tell you that artists don't care about credit, or should I say it is not something they would get upset about. If you want to know the sort of things that artists find important then you can look up the definitions to words like
pretentious, disengenous, greed, love, honor, and value.

Of course the conundrum lies in that you would already know about all of these "optional" things only if you cared about them, you wouldn't need me to spell everything out for you. At the same time that they are optional a life void without them is no real life at all. And to quote a living God, "To whoever knocketh the door it shall be opened for him".
>>19755 (OP)
I heard the games are popular among French girls.
>>57655
Doesn't surprise me, given how many girls are into inflation
>>57748
I wanna ask if someone could colorize this
>>57657
There was this website in French I can't seem to find anymore...
Bump
Pump
>>63366
Source of this?
>>63370
Comm from solitaryscribbles
>>63630
This honestly would look amazing if it was colored and shaded
>>65272 is there a clothed version (with panty shots ofcourse)
>>65346
What does this have to do with the rayman games?
Anyone have the sprite sheets for the Granny enemies in rayman origins? Also, if you could use those sprites to make the bubblized version that would be super cool of you to do
Bump
>>65776
Inflation of the other Princesses is really needed more often.
bump
>>71237
Source of first pic?
what is the artist of the first image?
>>19756
>>72122
Solitary Scribbles (this was from his original DA page before deleted it and hasn’t reposted it since he came back)
Simp
>>72564
This was posted here two weeks before I made it public, which means it was stolen. I don't know who posted this but that's really not cool.
funny fard
(8 KB, 171x200, OIP.jpeg)
Does anybody have this sorry for the quality
>>77375
IMAGE DOT E EX E HAS STOPPED WORKING.

It's so small I can't see what I'm looking at.
But does someone have I high quality version
Does anyone his a bubble hellen
Does anybody have any pics of rockgirlbubllizers as
(6 KB, 200x200, OIP.jpeg)
Does anybody know what is image is from
Does anybody have the blucappeddawg art
And there's gas vers
>>77412
yo wtf i remember seeing this image years ago and wanting to find it again, so glad you have it
Your weclome
Anyone got art from rockgirlbubblizer
bumping…
RockerGirlBubblizer Anyone got her da and fa
(68 KB, 271x350, R (1).png)
Anybody got this
bump
MORE TEENSY QUEEN INFLATION YES
Personally I've always found it strange that despite how popular the Rayman girls seem to be in rule 34, nobody has ever made any 3D models of them. Most I've seen was some Koikatsu characters like once.
Ya same
>>81998
Source of this pic?
@CROSSYHOSSY
>>82011
Lushaani on Twitter.
(5.8 MB, 3335x3600, Funny.png)
Cool
(1.5 MB, 1500x1500, SM.png)
COol
(1.4 MB, 1500x1500, Ohhh.png)
lallALA
(1.7 MB, 1637x2160, sd.png)
iiiiiii
(4.2 MB, 5257x3500, skull.png)
>>19755 (OP)
More or less a fun fact I'd figure i should bring up you know Rayman has more than one inflation type? I get that one is popular and that there's also different styles people have used but I figured I'd mention that inflation can be different shapes if people want to try something wacky the big cartoon fatness shows us arms inflating orbs and even in the case of Rayman his hands inflate like balls I guess I'm saying is inspiration that hopefully helps people who wish to try a different style or something?
https://bigcartoon.org/wiki/Rayman_%28series%29
(3.9 MB, 5257x3500, farted.png)
thank to this skeletion sans for pulling his leg
(859 KB, 3267x2517, fart.png) (1.3 MB, 2979x1033, pop.png)
(446 KB, 768x1113, Anaw.png)
r rated
(520 KB, 732x556, apples.png)
>>84163
what the fuck is this thread turning into
Nothing worthwhile it seems...
There’s a drought in rayman inflation/weight gain stuff. Like it would be nice if more people here commissioned art of the rayman girls besides me
There’s a drought in rayman inflation/weight gain art right now. Like it would be nice if more people here commissioned art of the rayman girls besides me
Rayman Nymph inflation
>>83930
i love this one, idk why this just has that "oh shit i fucked up" energy to it
(1.5 MB, 2504x2161, nice.png)
(1.2 MB, 2888x2278, ccccccc.png)
(2.6 MB, 6083x2278, sssssssssssssssss.png)
(2.8 MB, 5318x2248, p.png)
(2.8 MB, 5258x2248, FUNNY.png)
i think your in wrong this place we did not opposed

this is nymphs inflation rayman
that just annetta fish inflation

i don't what is actual art

the annetta fish was in rayman

fool
dude can you stop.
(3.3 MB, 5059x2098, FuckSoFunny.png)
bro pls speak english what the hell wrong of you u just blame me for nothing and leave me alone
Can yall both you anymouse stop fighting in inflation your not allowed to fight chat
hey you the one annetta fans if someone brothering u because They Just it’s hard to process, the art style, lack of exposure, relevance and they just jealous and just igore them what ever they do we do not allow violence
Yea For @lexytheheyme is right you need to be stopped fight it not fight fanart

@Anonymous you can't brothering other people art
(62 KB, 894x818, sdod.jpg)
@anymouse your the best

but the guy from DeviantArt and other will gonna hate you

Because from guy the DeviantArt think your bothering them and other

You have tell them to stop before other and guy from DeviantArt getting worst
>>84271
Probably won't be until Rayman gets a new game which who knows when that will be look at Pikmin getting a new game for the first time in years!
>>85848
I don't know who any mouse is but do you know of canofdice on DeviantArt? They make great art!
(227 KB, 1280x1280, Full.jpg)
>>86337
This already got posted twice, this thread is absolutely cooked
>>83951
>slap boobs
>they grow
Every girls' dream.
(266 KB, 1842x1713, image_2023-06-24_034048386.png)
I hope this revives this thread a bit. I've been working on a big bubblized Nymph pic for quite a while now. I have sketch all the nymphs in the game, I just need to sketch out the scrapped nymph. After I sketch her out, I will be able to finalize all of them, but I wanna do something bigger by having them animated a bit. Like having them flail their limbs up and down and their inflated bodies pulsate like in the actual games.
>>89311
Oh this sounds amazing! And I love how your take on a bubblized Betilla. Is really cute!
>>89311
>>89351
I Agree, it looks wonderful. I really do love it.
Just asking here, what about the other nymphs?
>>89353
Yeah i really want to see them
>>89311
Podrias hacer mas porfa?
do more please, I want you to post several images of bubbled nymphs
>>85848
Did You mean Anonymous and yes i saw Thats deviantart remeber time i just saw inflated annetta fish and i just saw Thats Anonymous does not like Thats post and they called it shit and deviantart owner is más for Anonymous banned him they Did not banned him they just reported for disliked
>>85858
Yea your right Anonymous i think they talking Anonymous and we don't wich Anonymous who borthering them art what if we can make username without Anonymous username Thats impostor i Anit no hate commenting and i Anit no shit commenting i just asked
Does anyone have any puffed up cheeks (face)
(74 KB, 894x894, ms__dark_by_thenewffg_denaenq-pre.jpg)
found this somewhere, actually think this concept goes hard, if anybody can find who made this that would be awesome.
(109 KB, 640x403, 173CF778-0A32-4CAA-B945-86F13D66B256.jpeg) (645 KB, 640x1136, 906BE158-1C0E-4F70-BBC4-5C5A18147C4B.png)
This person is doing some rayman style art of a character and wants to do another drawing with them in the origins style but can’t decide on the two (death and sleep). Choose both (the third option) so we can get both options. And if you do replay be kind and say both so that we could possibly get bubblization drawn later if sleep wins
>>91961

Shit posting
>>90893
It Was Me i call them shit posting because they are shit posting
>>85848
I did not ban that guys was shit posted and i was false reporting they calmed another anonymous but it was me
>>85858
it was me i did they trying to spell any mouse and i the one who ruined him because he posted shit because he posting like shit
>>91960
Ayo that post was shit and what is this please post awsome post that that uglyess posting
Is there more
bump
>>89311
You know I wonder whatever happened with this
>>89311
hey you, the one who made the drawing of betilla and said that he was going to animate the other inflated girls, WHEN DO YOU DO MORE? Also, do you have any social network where I can follow you?
(62 KB, 894x818, fatpool.jpg)
>>89311
are you going animated
(795 KB, 828x411, sir_globrax_and_rayelot_by_rockergirlbubblizer_d96stcd-414w-2x.png) (92 KB, 1024x615, big_blimpia_by_rockergirlbubblizer_d7f7ird-fullview.jpg) (193 KB, 1161x1280, barbara_s_play_toy__rayman_legends_by_rockergirlbubblizer_d83m1c5.jpg) (1.7 MB, 1920x1080, ales_mansay_s_getaway__ursula_expansion_sprites_by_rockergirlbubblizer_d7q125j.png) (113 KB, 828x828, blimpy_barbs____rayman_legends_sprite_sheets_by_rockergirlbubblizer_d77k7ha-414w-2x.jpg) (61 KB, 827x474, blimped_ales_mansay__rayman_origins_sprites_by_rockergirlbubblizer_d8njb01-414w-2x.jpg)
Here's to the retire of a legend
Return sorry for the misspelle
>>19981

Your Is That My Art You Stealer
>>95607
You heard him!
(4.7 MB, 3500x3000, IMG_4823.png) (4.3 MB, 2500x2500, IMG_3241.png)
My friend’s favorite Rayman Princess is Ursula, and mine is Olympia
>>95605
>>95607
lolwutburger doesn't speak like a retard, you do. kys and stop pretending to be lwb, retard
>>95878

bro anonymous

i anit no pretending bro and what is kys and how im retard and you the one who stole

stop acting like jerks bro and you trying defend my stolen art and true owner of artwork

and even know you don't know what is crediting and credit mean ask for permission bro and do not post anything on twttier or other soical media but you need to be stoped and stop racist and you know what is stolen art and stop accusing me and i know your trying to defend my stolen art

i think your sound probaby like kid and steal my art and defend my stolen art😡
>>95878

Dude you got damn anonymous he was not pretending and he was commenting post to taken down your artwork and he text me to help it to take down your stolen artwork and bitch that not your artwork

@Lolwutburger your right he is trying defending his stolen artwork kys mean kill your shelf don't worry i got this i was even know this account was actually free

Anonymous kiss my penis and we where fucking alerted and even your stolen everyone their artwork and other too and stop defending his stolen art and shut fuck up anonymous and he know you stole artwork FR, plus this fucking website was copyrighted, please delete his artwork and ask him permissions your mordon bitch
Why the fuck is everyone is using anonymous account, plus I know this website for theft and criminal account for stole artwork everyone, I'm now reporting this website
>>96221
Exactly Right @Pest0suce My Friend
Lwb yea,

Anonymous just tried to steal someone else artwork and they didn't make their own artwork, anonymous next time stop fucking stole his ,someone else their artwork, make your own artwork, and that because you don't have your account other social media, credit their artwork and lwb top
>>97725
> EffectBloom
>>97802
You wrong That's LWBafterdark
before this site goes down can someone save the blucappeddawg & sonic bubbleized art
wait what's happening
Bump
bump
I want to clap some cheeks.
(353 KB, 1280x461, pop.png) (225 KB, 1680x1400, fuck.png) (20 KB, 375x297, fk.jpg)
>>19755 (OP)
We have perfectly good video game threads for this.
>>104125 who's that character? i think i recognize them from somewhere but i forgot :O
(2.5 MB, 3226x2331, IMG_3192.png)
surprised this one hasn’t been posted yet
actually quick question, does anyone have the bubbilized sprites for the incrediballs? i have checked everywhere but to no avail
>>109890
You could probably ask altzegoz to see if they have it
>>112166
Me actually! My handle is @TempStuff_ over on twitter. Fair warning though, I mainly draw fat art
macdoo1357 on deviantart has all of the rayman adventure texters thanks to AltzEgoz
>>116557
It's looks beautiful, do you think you can make some more?
>>116570
Sure! What characters would you want me to make?
>>116573
How about Edith up to keep it with the Rayman thread
>>116573
Maybe Anne Boonchuy? Very understandable if not.
You draw very beautifully, could you draw Emma and Olympia bubbles?
>>119272 hey wait greysweat hasn't posted this where did you get it from
>>74880
do you have more of smappa's art?
>>121168
it from sneakyalbatross
>>119287
were did you think i got this from
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
DOES ANYONE ELSE WANT TO HEAR AN BUBBLIZED AUDIO
will anyone make rayman inflation audio on furaffinty