/inf/

(134 KB, 720x405, previewlg_13007365.jpg)
Let's start thread with videos where viewer is inflated. I'm searching for Jessy Adam's Forced Inflation POV. Thank you in advance
Does any one have pov inflation Where the viewer is transformed into a balloon?
Bump
Bookmarking this thread because I have at least one, but it's on my dead laptop's hard drive and I'm waiting on a new computer to come in to access it. Should be here before Wednesday
>>912
Thanks! That was pretty great. She should have slowed down a bit though.
>>920
Sweeeet thank you! I’ve been looking for more but I’ve never found any thank you. I’ll have to look at new grounds more often
anyone got any clips where the viewer is turned into a balloon?
>>1016
um its frozen, next time wait for the upload to finish before posting the link
Anyone Got any clips to share?
Perhaps from some smaller studios?
Anyone have any of the povinflation clips from clubsteffi?
I have a few from clubsteffi. Does anyone want to trade for them?
>>1220

I can send you a link for Lanie Love You want me to impress me right
Anyone have any clips They would share?
Any clips would be Lovely!
>>1228 Hey my man i'm so sorry but i juust missed them apparently, would you be so kind to reupload those? I can't tell you how long i've been looking at exactly one of them and than i see it pop up here out of the blue, would really appreciate it.
>>920
Neat stuff. Hate how the popping sound at the end is always so anticlimactic.
can someone make re up of club steffi ?
thanks
Anybody got any new videos or audio clips?
Anyone got/gained any clips They would share?
(Sorry if i Am begging, but i just want to keep the thread alive)
Let’s get this thread back in business!!! XD

My contribution is Goddess Alexandra Snow - Inflated to Bursting. It’s incredibly kinky and right up your alley if you’re here!

https://mab.to/ub10rnWkq

My requests:
Jessy Adams - Forced Inflation POV
Miss Melissa - Popping Blimp Boy
Miss Melissa - Pump To Pop You

And any other POV inflation clips y’all—it’s a lovely sight to see! I’ll be back soon with a really sexy forced POV inflation from TMC I can guarantee you haven’t seen floating around at all. ;D
>>3039

I've got this one. But anyway thank you! What is this clip with floating? :D
>>3078

STOP
POSTING
LINKS
WITHOUT
ENCODING
THEM
FIRST
>>3078
Hey bud. Stop posting the goddamn vk links. You're killing them all.
>>3169

Okay. I'm really sorry about that. I didn't know that TMC is looking at this thread. Back in the time I saw people posting them so I thought that's is right thing. Once again: I'm REALLY sorry
up
Does anyone happen to have a Transformed To clip called “Tiffany Inflates You.” Just curious!
anyone have any clips where the viewer is transformed into a balloon?
Up
Anyone have anything new?
Anyone got anything or reupload something
>>5960
I got one I can upload later if I remember, I just forget a lot due to my shitty memory,
>>5971
Hey dude, I’m guessing you forgot again. Can you upload it?
>>6261
sure, I just gotta transfer it off my phone, it isn't a viewer inflation as much as its one of the viewer being TF'd, its still done by TMC
anyone got any pov clips to share?
Just any clips to keep it going ;)
>>6669 (Dead)

What clips do you have? I have couple of them, we can share
>>6671 I have 2 blowupgirl videos and 8 other videos where shall we share because I share through email and I have a link to Google drive
>>6675

Give me your email. I'll send you a messege
kdlegomaste88@gmail.com
>>6683
>>1415
Thanks needed a snake break
>>1228 missed all the links could someone reupload, thanks in advance.
Why don’t you just share what you have and someone else will share what you want, if They have it.
>>6784
I remember someone uploaded a bunch way earlier, I should’ve saved them. Never realized how sought after they were.
PS might ask for a reup in a few days cause I’m in the woods and can’t download right now
>>7263 (Dead)
I'm only looking for Never Cheat Again and Boyfriend or Balloon, but no big deal.
>>7455 There's Never Cheat Again.
Does anyone have Magic eGirl Inflates You on First Date? I accidentally deleted mine a few months back.
I’m looking for that one too unfortunately
(9.0 MB, 1280x720, rene_blowing_up_2.webm)
These are "just the good parts" of a longer vid, btw.
(3.9 MB, 1280x720, rene_like_a_balloon.webm)
Bonus. This is in the first clip as well but the delivery is so perfect that it deserves its own clip.
Can someone re upload "first your girlfriend, now you"?(club steffi)
thanks
>>7840
do you have the full video?
Does anyone have “inflate with Caroline” or
“Hard Core Balloon Job then Turned to Her Balloon Boy“?
not looking for anything specific, but just wanted to ask if anyone would mind share their whatever vids they may have?
>>8108
I missed it, can I get a reupload>
anymore Jessy Adams inflation videos
Does anyone have wonka turns you into a burping farting floating blueberry?
Thanks for the vid
Where did you get it from?
Does anyone have POV Blueberry Interactive: Caroline Pierce?
Anyone have the new Pov inflation videos from talyormadeclips?
Does anyone have Blowing up with FARTS?
Thanks for the vid
Does anyone have Turn Into A Blueberry For Wonka Girls?
Any chance for any reup?
(Would love if someone had any from clubsteffi)
>>9583
>>9584
can any one reup either of these? pretty pretty pls?
Does anyone have Rocket Girl: POV Fart Inflation?
Can someone reupload 9492
(1.4 MB, 640x383, zbropopcompil.gif)
bump
Does anyone have this collection of POV clips by Galas? I'll trade for it
>>11524
I have a few blow up girls ones. Could you throw a man a bone?
>>11759
I'll be happy to trade but I have a lot of Blow Up Girls videos already. If you have Belly Bully, Perfect Pink Balloon, or MY BIG BALLOON BOYFRIEND, I'll trade you some of my stuff for it.
>>11524
What can you trade for it? I've got a copy.
>>>11769
What video(s) are you interested in?

And when you say "I've got a copy," which video or videos of the ones I listed do you say you have a copy of?
>>11766
I might have Big Balloon Boyfriend, but if I don't I have a TMC video where its the viewer as a balloon I could give you
>>11773
TMC's not really my thing. What other POV videos do you have, besides BUG or TMC?
I have a video from Empire of Passion and Dreams, a compilation of a bunch of the best scenes from a whole host of POV inflation vids, videos from imbapovi, videos from old Naughty Dragon Studios before they started Blow Up Girls
>>11775
thats it, Ind going back to look at them on my phone I found out the zip they were all in is corrupted
>>>11777

Do you have Big Balloon Boyfriend or is that a part of the corrupted folder?
>>11789
Sadly it was in it
>>>11791
Well if you can somehow get (via purchase or otherwise) that video or any of the others I've mentioned, I will gladly trade you all of mine.
>>11798
I have a few POV clips that are a bit rarer, if I upload them would you upload that compilation video and a few of yours?
>>>11799
Yeah I can do that.
>>11803
Here's one of my videos https://mab.to/7X4uS73qc
Send me those few obscure pov inflation videos you have an I'll send you a couple others of mine, including that compilation video.
>>11804
No no, im the person who lost their collection. Im just thanking you for posting it.
>>11805
Didn't you say you have a few POV clips that are a bit rarer and that you would upload them in exchange for a few of mine?
>>11804
Here’s what I have access to now, I’m afraid I’m limited by mobile (no pc/internet.) I haven’t seen these around the board.

Thank you very much

https://we.tl/b-lFm8zl1Aie

>>11803
No problem👌
>>11807
the person who said thank you was me, which is the same person who had their collection corrupted, not the same one who said they had some rare clips. sorry
Lmao it was me, sorry for the confusion. I just posted the clips above
Lol the autonomous nature of this website created the confusion I guess. No worries guys. Here's two more videos, including the big compilation https://mab.to/GzkUCbqdV

3 for 3, a fair trade I would say.
I found a backup of some of my POVs
>>11818

What videos do you have here?
>>11823
Quick question, would you happen to have any miss Melissa inflation clips? I have two others I could trade.
>>11824

I've got the one in OP post. Which one do you have? I can send it but I'm not in home right now. I should come back in like 2 hours
>>11830
I’m interested in that one, I’ve got the other POV inflation clip by Delilah and a Galas one, are you interested in one of those?
I just realized it looked like I was saying I had two Miss Melissa clips, I don’t I’m sorry, I meant I had two other POV inflation clips in general.
>>>11837
I'll put up another one of my videos for that Galas POV
>>11843
Thanks. This video I'm gonna put up isn't POV viewer inflation, but it is a really good old inflation video that is never passed around, so enjoy ;)
https://mab.to/2iDgZFaiX
>>11823
all of them are in that rar I posted
>>11813

Do you have Full Vile Habbit video that is included in compilation?
>>>11873
I have the TF scenes from Witch's Revenge included. I do not have any full video from Vile Habit as a part of the compilation.
bump
If anyone uploads
My big balloon boyfriend pov of blow up girls
I would Upload my contribution of pic clips
>>12784
No you already asked in the blowupgirls thread go back to them you can't just ask without contribution to the thread so stop asking if you won't contribute
I have Miss Melissa Popping Blimp Boy. I’ll upload it if anyone has any other inf videos by her, or any other POV inflation clips4sale videos that are rarer.

Hope you’re all doing well
>>12906 (Dead)
Lol oh I’m sorry.
I don’t have any other by her and I already have all the ones you sent. However I do have another by Delilah. Also if you look in the clips4sale thread someone just posted another clip by Melissa.
(7 KB, 427x240, sm-4.jpg) (11 KB, 427x240, sm-2.jpg)
Thanks that Club Steffi vid is really good would like more to be uploaded
In spirit of the holidays, I will be uploading two new pov inflation videos by Delilah, as well as a rare high quality Sexysaffron clip. If anyone else has any clips I’d love to start a train
>>13368
You gonna upload those clips or were you just trolling
>>13544
Yeah I’m working on it, I’m having WiFi issues. I’m trying again tonight.
does somebody have that jessy adams clip?
>>14098
What vids do you have?
got some vids but no POV inflation related stuff
>>14099
I can give a bunch of pov videos for only one video of anyone has please post
Blow up girls my big balloon boyfriend
>>7904
Anyone have a re upload of this?
>>14176
Contribute and you'll see if someone has it
Could anyone repost the clubsteffi vids?
anyone have any clips they might want to share to kickstart some life into this thread?
>>14264
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vbEw5dkU1elNX
Does anyone have any clips Where the viewer is turned into a balloon?
Anyone have ass expansion videos?
Bump
where's the clips lebowski
Does anyone have vdo-125-1474 A Cute Hourglasses Transformation?
I have two clubsteffi full vids if someone wants to trade. I have First Your Girlfriend, Now You and Boyfriend or Balloon. If someone can post Innebriated inflation from blowupgirls I’d appreciate it.
>>17053
Someone posted inebriated inflation but i got other shit if you'll post first your girlfriend now you
Is there anyway to encode the links for free without myairbridge? Or a way to post them without myairbridge?
>>17246
You could use mega.nz to make files of videos and use the link to post it on here and you could use Google drive but it might get blocked
Link:
https%3A%2F%2Fmega.nz%2Ffolder%2FdKRRTCgK
wUzDBUnOF-Qi4eLW_KmyNg
>>17314 (Dead)
Would you be willing to upload 2100 Holly loves Balloons and wants to be one? I've been hunting around for it for a while now.
>>17334
I noticed you wanted Coveting Inflatables? I can upload that for you.
>>17319
I noticed you have all of these videos labeled as "have" in your collection that you linked, and yet you're not willing to share any of them for the EVERYTHING you're asking for.
>>17362
I didn't ask for anything I was posting an example of what a mega link would look like and I was correcting the other person.
>>17375
Oh sorry I got a bit confused on who had the link.
>>17319
so you don't have the videos
>>17383
I do have some but I was just showing an example of how the mega link looks with files in it. And I wasn't trying to get anything someone wanted a reup of those clubsteffi clips.
>>17384
what videos do you have
>>17384
because i would like Whitney Wonders in DIVINE Transformation
>>17387
and the pink ring
>>17387
>>17390

I would like it as well, and if you could, could you upload Maxgrowth Every Man's Dream, the app. I know someone who really wants it. That person started my collection, I need to pay him back.
>>17552
wrong videos i sayed Whitney Wonders in DIVINE Transformation and the pink ring
>>17580
I was talking about the person who had the mega file with those two, whoever they are.
>>17581
okay i did not know
Does anyone have some audio clips from tara tainton, or Maybe vilehabit?
bump
anyone have anything to share?
>>17319
Are you ever going to upload your TMC stuff people have requested?
>>17997 The person I got those from has them
>>17998
so you don't them someone else has them
>>17998
Well, who has them then?
Yeah please loop in the owner of those megas. I have a bunch of stuff on his want list I can upload and then they can upload other stuff. You sharing someone else's trade wants and needs doesn't help anyone if we can't contact that collector.
>>18044
The person who made the mega deleted their posts? Is there any way to check if the e-mail of the owner on mega?
>>18086
Yes the person who made it and I don’t know
Bump
Does anyone have any pov clips from sophia sylvan?
or maybe just any reups?
>>19138
Holy crap... Just coming here and dropping all those videos... I salute you
Do anyone have Blowupgirls Birthday Bellies and Magic Ring?
>>19138
Please god reup this
>>19138
Not to sound down terrible but i mean I’ll cashapp you to re-up this cause that’s legendary and i missed it
Does anyone have the clips from clubsteffi or Maybe something similar?
Does anyone have the vid named A Couple Accelerated Pregnancies by Taylormadeclips.
I've been looking everywhere for that frosting pov inflation clip but can't find it. The one with multiple short clips posted here. Does anyone know the name? Or the model's name?
Bumpidy bump
I’m going to try and post some in the next few days. I have some rarer stuff so I’d appreciate any uploads
Dose anyone have wonka turns you into a burping floating farting blueberry?
Just to let everyone know, Thiridian posted a new POV inflation on their twitter and on Deviantart.
>>23147

Seconding this. Very interested as well
>>23147
Same, I have many TMC videos involving farts and inflation and I have really been looking for this one.
(232 KB, 300x1167, sab-povrevengeINF.jpg)
>>23511
You wouldn't happen to have this video: Bicycle Pump Revenge, would you? I'll share the wonka vid if you have it, or that frosting vid that got mentioned earlier in the thread
>>23537
Sorry but no. Most of my clips either involve weight gain or fart-inflation. I wish you luck on finding someone with your request.
I wouldn’t mind seeing the weight gain and fart inflation
>>23566
Looking for any TMC videos that include fart inflation or POV inflation (male perspective preferred)

Here are three fart inflation TMC videos
https://mab.to/QlwtMkTBY
Bump
>>23864
Holy shit dude! Thanks! So glad to have more fart inflation content!
here is a xev one i have found, don't suppose anyone can figure out how to download it

iW(^ޖZ,[>/~+a˦

use utf 8
>>23910

Use base64. I have troubles with decoding it
I don't remember what it's called but there is a pov clip of a girl force inflating someone and they are tied into a chair. I believe it ends with her popping them with heels. anyone know what it is?
>>23864
Any chance of a re-up please?
>>24254
Thank you very much
Bump
sad to see this thread dying.. Anyone have anything to share?
>25480

Sadly I don’t think there’s a high demand for pov inflation. But if you want more pov, then you have to contribute as well instead of just bumping. Anyway, here’s a old pov inflation clip from TMC.

https://mab.to/V3iXtDHAf
Does anyone have “Jessy Adams- Bigger and bigger until they pop”?
Any re ups?
>>27118
if you can contribute
Studio fuusen has a few pov clips, so i just wanted to ask if anyone Got any?
- and if you dont know Them, you should check Them out if you Like clubsteffi!
>>29081
I hate my luck so much. Why is it every time i can't get on people post stuff? I'll fucking dump some stuff later that got posted here awhile back. At like 10 PM EST, its none of the stuff ya listed, but it should suit your taste my dooders
>>29815
It's really so tiresome seeing this collection of irrelevant videos in this thread. This is for videos where the viewer is inflated
>>29873
Thats what it meant? I thought it meant either the person or the viewer or both.
>>29875
The reason i thought this was what it meant was because I saw a few jessy adams clips posted here that didnt contain the viewer getting inflated.
Jesus christ I feel both like a walking curse and drunk even though I dont drink alcohol.
anyone got anything by delilah dee or know if her clips are any good?
Bump
Bump
Does anyone have either of these videos?

You Want to Impress me, Right? (HD) from lanie love

POV Body Inflation Compilation HD - Mp4 From galas balloons and fetish clips
Anyone have any of miss kelle Martinas inflation or pregnancy stuff???
Looking to see if anyone has

"Inflating you with Smoke"
>>32579
I don’t have the whole video of the Compilation, however I have one of the videos from it.

https://mab.to/VYe7RCGG7

Also requesting Pathetic Balloon Boy WMV from Blow Up Girls
>>32951 they said in its original quality
Any blueberry inflation povs?
Bump
Any violet Beauregarde POVs?
anyone have Inflate with Caroline?
Does any have any clips from studio fuusen?
They dont have many with povinflation but They Got a few.
And if you dont know Them but Like clubsteffi, you should check Them out!
>>33766
Got contributions? This ain't the beg thread.
>>33475
Got contributions,shit isn't for free?
bump
>>33825
unironically fuck off. You've not contributed anything yourself. Im going to contribute in a bit once its uploaded.
>>34793
I didn't contribute any fucking thing because I did not ask for anything dickhead.
>>34814
>Does any have any clips from studio fuusen
That sounds like a fuckin request dude.
>>34826
I did not request that bullshit, it was another user,or can you not fucking tell the difference between ip addresses.
>>34826
I asked that person if they would contribute, and they did not reply. That's your goddamn proof.
Does anyone have

Bikini Belly Inflation Mistress 1080p mp4 - Vile Habit Video

StepMommy Inflates You til You Pop! - 1080 MP4 - Sydney's Fetish Fantasies

Using My Pump to Inflate You to Pop! - 1080 MP4 - Sydney's Fetish Fantasies

Let's Inflate Each Other - 1080 MP4 -Sydney's Fetish Fantasies

You Want to Impress me, Right? (HD) - Lanie Love

Inflated by Your BabySitters HD - Mp4 - Gala's Balloons and Fetish clips

Inflated by Your Step-Sister HD - Mp4 - Gala's balloons and Fetish Clips

Contribution: https://mab.to/wELaSYz0K
anyone have Inflate with Caroline?
>>34933
Thank you so much :)
Bump
reup?
For contribution, I have Jessy and Karla growing their booty and belly

: https://mab.to/dK1npb9wK

In return I want Biggest curves for Jessy and Karla
Bump
Any reups?
>>38593
Here's what I got that's clearly labeled:

aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vNFJ5blNvRFZH
I can't find the decipher field after the board layout changed
>>33034
>>33034
>>33034

Re-up?

Catalog Number vdo-125-1499
POV: You Will Be My Human Balloon Boy
Does anyone have [tmc1933] POV Wonka Turns You Into a Burping Farting Floating Blueberry?
>>39190
Is it possible to get a re up on this please?
Bump
Ayo i have 0 idea how to work this shit but I've got a crap ton of clips that are taking up my storage so can someone add me to the main thing with other clips and I'll dump a bunch of them in it.
>>40986
I'm going to assume you mean MAB so I'll give the instructions on how to upload there.
When you are on Myairbridge, click "Send Files via Link"
Then go through to where you store your videos and select which ones you want to upload. (Up to 20 gigs at a time)
Then hit send, while it is uploading, do not close the tab until it is done, also remember to copy and paste the given link to actually share the files.
Hope this helps!
Bump
Does anyone know why BlowUp Girls production just suddenly stop?
>>41490
I haven't checked on them in a while. What happened?
Anyone have videos of BlowUp Girls Blow By Blow or CPR Surprise or Bag 'O Majik or Chaos Girls or Party Pop please
Any reups?
>>45401 keep your garbage to urself next time
>>45402
You. Are. A. Joke.
>>45401

this was fucking awful
Bump
Bump
Can someone please re upload "first your girlfriend, now you"?(club steffi)
Someone have these clips:
Up, Up and Away,
Bigger And Bigger And Bigger?
My collection: https://mab.to/8wZCIKVI1
Anyone have this old vid? vdo-125-0849
bump
aHR0cHM6Ly9kb29kLnBtL2QvbHB0NG11bmdsbHI3Cg==