/inf/

Never heard of this girl. What's the source for these?
Also, thanks for posting.
>>18466
It is written above.
>>18466
she used to do giantess shit back in the day, but now that BE is more popular she's jumping on the train. I think she's friends with Madzisstacked (or girlfriend?) I'd love to see them do something together
Anyone got her loyalfans vids
Anyone have any of her vids of pics?
>>19940

Would it be possible to get a reup of this please?

Thanks in advance!
I would also be interested to see a re up
Bump
Anyone got her new vid?
could someone post a reup of her twitter stuff please
what kind of fakes is she using? variable size and I think I hear water? they look good - im just curious................
Bump
Bump
Reup?
>>31267
Damn, just missed it, can anyone reupload? BE stuff with a girl this cute is one in a billion
>>31267 Dear god... How the hell I missed that. I legit browse this board everyday. I swear those dead threads bumpers. Also, if there was some kind soul with the link downloaded, and shared it, so I can start uploading them since next week, due to net upgrade
>>31520 Im really thankful mate. Imma cherish it and reup it
>>31520
Thanks m8 .
But, at the same time, her stuff is kinda "meh".
Still, thank you <3
Yeah so far all of these new 'X cup prosthetic' girls are kind of meh and missing something that i cant put my finger on
>>31667
Actual expansion process?
>>31753

No thats only a part of it, its like they dont really 'get' it
Mind blown! She really plays the role well - really bravo!

I had to see what kind of prosthetic she uses. This is what I came up with.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/184980999801

Do you think the wife would appreciate me buying her this - or do I need to start dividing up the Funko Pop collection now?
>>31860
Thanks bro. She's real attractive, I hope Mads has started a new influx of girls into Mastasia-sized tits.

>>31667
>missing something that i cant put my finger on
For me, it's lacking the talk and more movement and action with them. I can't imagine that they're very mobile or can be manipulated easily, but I really want to see them do "more" with them- Madz has really upped the bar with full sex scenes with her boyfriend, so I think for girls like her in softcore we really wanna see things like a story progression, trying to accomplish daily tasks (like "Vacuuming the floors at a 107 XX-cup bra!") and for myself personally, talking and love of themselves and how they look and feel with massive breasts, like demanding back and shoulder rubs, complaining about all the money she wasted on bras... the little things that make it seem as real as possible.

>>31891
... I never even considered these fake racks would be for drag queens, and I've helped friends come out.

But hell, ask the wife and go big or go home. Maybe she'll be the next OF creator, who knows?
>>31891
Really depends on what the wife thinks best to ask than to go an start ordering Funkos if you don't know if she will like the idea. if she does take the idea remember to send photos
any chance of reups?
>>33218
sure why not, you have 2 days
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vaGdES3Z1Z0dy
>>33218
Here's a MAB link upload, should be finished soon. Might buy from her soon, see more Z-cup action.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZTbU00YzFnemVIbGg=
Anyone have any news from bigbadb ?
Anything new?
Bump
>>33293
reup? I found this thread too late...
Please reup
Anything new?
Here's part 1. Part 2 of everything I have will come tomorrow.

>YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZTbU00YzFnemVIbGg=

>>37616
Not sure.
>>37616

Fuck it, here's the whole 4.5 GB collection as a new Year's gift.

Please tho use this to decide to support her. She's one of the few that seems to enjoy this and I really hope we see more Z-cup work from her soon.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZOSGxwTlc1Vk1UVjY=
>>37664
Would also appreciate a reup
>>37835
Reup? Somehow missed this
bump
reup please
bump