/inf/

(216 KB, 692x1024, 14021711022_ae0e56113b_b.jpg)
Basically Inflation suit general thread to post inflated girls of all kinds blowing up there clothes

I hoping to mostly see some obscure stuff like I know coat Inflation doesn't get much love but posts whatever images you like here as long as it's some form of suit Inflations
I like inflatable latex suits (very rare).. maybe i will get new stuff here ;-)
Have you got any examples of coat inflation?
Well no exception the Inflation scene in silent library basically those bubble coats I believe there airtight and you can Inflate them

I know there use to be a few good ones from the old bbw chan Hence why I mentioned it's pretty obscure and sadly like suits you don't see too many of them
>>1791 (OP)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvi7V2X1Q7A
Bump b/c alfanumeric, who does mostly suit inflation-related stuff, recently showed up again w/a better camera and some custom stuff. her Twitter shows off a pretty big inflatable suit we might see more of soon
>>7534 (Dead)
STFU and stop flashing that link around
she's already deleted everything once because it got too much attention
>>6986
please tell people when the person you're talking about is trans. It may not mean a lot to you but to some people it makes the difference when they're looking for a female body.
(68 KB, 576x1024, 1591439274611m.jpg)
>>7648
>she
Will you faggots give it a rest? Between this guy and the guy that wears the uncanny anime girl masks, you're not fooling anyone and they will never be women. Honestly, its pretty based that he called out pedos on his twatter acct, but he is still mentally ill. Id hate for another guy to join the 41% because of shitheads like you egging them on for your cummies, its pretty fucking selfish.

Pic related, an actual woman for reference
>>7650
Here is your (You) little fella.
>>7650
Ok boomer
(22 KB, 500x375, tumblr_d49ace3f0076feeab00dd5b1b961b7d8_b1da655d_500.jpg)
>>7650
man nigga i dont fuckin care, im just tryin beat my dick lol theres barely any fuckin people who make irl suit shit in this community thats actually good except for like, taylromadeclips once in a blue moon, so ill take what i can fuckin get
(594 KB, 1024x768, Spider4.PNG)
This is an old suit Latex Catfish had, a shame they don't produce em' anymore.
*sigh*
Unzips.
>>7696
The video of a girl wearing that thing has her falling over, ends in her face bleeding.
>>7648
>>7650

Is this fabled link some kind of proof that Balloona is actually male?

If not, I call Russel's Teapot! Without evidence, all is conjecture and all argument is futile, null and void.

> an actual woman
I think you'll find that's either an ironing board or a stick insect.
>>7801
Still doesnt have a dick, faggot, unlike the shit you fap to
>>7803

Her bulge is pretty big for someone without a dick
>>7803
>Still doesnt have a dick
How can you be sure when her crotch is covered?
As the previous anon points out, there's a bit of a bulge - could easily be post-op trans.
I don’t think this fetish is as obscure as others out there; why is it so difficult to find content? Cost of suits creating a barrier to entry?>>8372
>>8103

Honestly some of my favorite outfits, I wish they shot more in these suits.
(544 KB, 408x722, t10.png)
(562 KB, 502x685, t14.png)
(346 KB, 724x1200, 75145.jpg)
(193 KB, 400x1262, 2030.jpg)
(165 KB, 402x1054, 7400.jpg)
That's just depressing
(1.5 MB, 1728x1152, 3.jpg) (2.5 MB, 1728x2592, 5.jpg) (2.4 MB, 1728x2592, 11.jpg) (2.3 MB, 1728x2592, 12.jpg)
Some pics from fetish kitsch
>>9718
https://mab.to/CRI7tIqCR
Heres 2 fetish kitsch vids with that suit
BTW, if anyone else has suit inflation vids, feel free to drop it
>>9718
Is it just me or does anyone else hate those damn masks no offense I just think other than hidding identity it's pretty much pointless I mean at the same time I could easily see somebody using there hair to hide there face anyways who knows maybe it's just me
>>9730
You absolute virgin, those ball hoods aren't for hiding one's face. What kind of underaged fetishist are you?
>>9724
Thanks king. Been kind of frustrating to find FK stuff in general ever since they started cracking down on content being leaked
>>9748
no problem, wish it were easier to find content with inflation from those kinda studios
>>9737
Oh I know there for feeling pressure as well as probably to keep the gas contained on some models

Any your right I've never used one of those suits so I am a virgin on the subject

I just feel the mask looks a tad funny is all and I'd rather see the gals face or a mask of some sort like kigluka does
>>9769
But to each there own I always thought I was those 2 reasons plus to conceal identity
>>9730
>>9769

It's more of a BDSM thing. It's used as a blinder, usually in torture-play so the victim can't anticipate what's coming. They're separate from the actual suit itself, so the inflatable ones are used to create pressure around the head like the suit does to the body. Sometimes it can be for anonymity but not usually in most cases, as FK has other vids with the suit without the hood, and a hood that has eye holes. I do agree though, the expressions on the victim's face is what makes my dick hard, moreso than just a goon in a suit.
>>9724

Would it be possible to get a reup on this? Thanks in advance!
>>9838
https://mab.to/Q0jpy4aBS
here you go man, I added another fetishkitsch vid, alongside a rubbereva video i had, and one from missfetilicious. like I said b4, if anyone has any other irl suit inflation vids from studios like these, feel free to drop em
>>9840

Thanks so much! FK was the best... they split up right, that's why it ended?
>>9874
idk, all I know is that they said on the website they went on break or something, either way, kind of a damn shame. wish they did more inflation shit, but hey, it is what it is
https://mab.to/zssDlxZiU
aight niggas, I have some suit inflation content, cuz suit inflation is crazy fucking underrated. if anyone has other suit/latex inflation content, feel free to drop it, like fetisheyes, fetishkitsch, or rubbereva
>>10447
Chance for a reup?
>>10716
I'd put a ring on her too
(872 KB, 800x1280, Screenshot_20201014-032705.png) (607 KB, 800x1280, Screenshot_20201014-032721.png)
>>10758
I will start by saying don't send weird in the comments you don't want to end up scaring them off they're causing them to leave or quit

At the same time I'll give a little bit of a backstory your name is candy coated kinks they make custom products handmade for the most part as you can see below

It's run by a guy and 2 girls I thinkbut you don't really see them too much exception and rear occasions and when you do there faces are blocked they show off their products on YouTube this is one of the videos in which you can catch a rare glimpse of one said girl
here is a stock photo from their website you can find it by looking at them Etsy it's basically at the wait bottom and it shows probably the most clearest full definition pic of both gals as you can see in the photos below so enjoy

Like I said I do agree she cute af but at the same time I'm just saying be cautious if you got any questions or you dude end up chatting with them treat it like a q&a don't treat it as anything weird or scare them off

But enjoy the photos and the info dump and have a wonderful day or night
>>10772
If things go well and let's say after a long time a conversation you could always ask jokingly at least if there saying anyone/ single but like I said I wouldn't go too hard into the subject a lot of people end up doing stuff like that and ends up scaring people like this off

At the end of the day you can definitely order custom stuff from them I hear that beach ball suit is fun and quite popular

Heck if you search your YouTube channel you might be able to find more footage that I just couldn't I do think that there's one with the blonde in a inflatable whale and there's another one with an unknown person I believe it might be the blonde in a pink inflation suit I believe it even mentions it's a girl

like I said you're probably not going to find much content here unless you ask them or something I don't know but be discreet about it keep in mind the normal people like everyone else and just like a big YouTuber getting asked questions by random fans they could definitely get scared off pretty damn easy just keep those thoughts in the back of your mind during any conversation
>>10772
Calm down, you sperg, it was a compliment. I've already talked to them on Etsy in hopes they could potentially manufacture sometime for me.
>>10783

I know my bad LOL at the same time I completely forgot the ring lol my dumbass wasn't looking at that

But I just put it out there as a disclaimer because you know how some people can be some people be joking and having fun others be dirt serious with stuff just putting caution in the windows all

But glad to hear you might end up purchasing something man feel free of sharing with the rest of us how that all plans out
>>11634
Oh hey, the guy behind Coco Cow apparently updated last on 10-10-2020.
>>11634
Such rare content omfg. Where did u find it?

Just kidding, its old, can be found at several places and that is a man in the suit(who is also kind of a dickhead) I got into an argument with him back on bi.org forums many many years ago. I made a thread similar to this one on their forums. He was saying that sharing pics of people in inflatable suits was theft or some dumb shit.
>>7737
anyone know if this is still available for purchase?
Anyone ever looked at making a cheap wetsuit inflatable using flex-seal?
Can anyone here be so kind to reupload those?
>>9841
>>9842
>>12712
Could I get a reupload? I’ve only got 1 coco cow vid
>>13801
YO, UPLOAD YOUR SHIT, I SENT MINE ( >>13841 ) ALREADY, YOU SEND YOURS
>>13897
Dude, fucking chill it’s only been just over a day since I asked and I’m having internet trouble, plus I’ve already got everything you reuploaded so fuck off, my coco clip won’t upload for some reason and I’ve been trying to get it to work but can’t so sorry but you’ll have to look for some place else for some
>>13912 (Dead)
literally how am i begging when im re-upping shit for people? It's better than people in like HALF of this site just asking for shit without uploading.
>>13913
And look, sorry for getting kinda dickish with how I typed 'n shit, its just I've been burned so many fuckin' times here, that its really irritating when people dont deliver when you do.
bumping
is it bumping still?
small bump
>>12561
Will share my entire 50+ gb drop box if someone can re-up on this :)
>>15439
Uploading now. Hopefully it's a worthy exchange
>>15461
Fuck! I got to it too late! Could you plz possibly upload once more? Ill make it worth your while :)
bump
pmub
>>15627
could you please reap I lost my entire collection
>>15439
I delivered. Still waiting on this.
>>15958
I think you just got fleeced anon. Be more careful next time.
>>16026
Oh well. Nothing lost on my end. If anyone needs a reup, just say.
FetishKitsch was the greatest site, I wish it could still be around in some form
>>16041 I'm a few days later... :( Could you re upload the Fetish Kitsch please? Those clips are awesome! I'll upload some of my inflation collection in return 😁
bump
Can I have the google drive
Link? So it doesn’t expire?
>>16317
Can I have the google drive
Link? So it doesn’t expire?
>>17096
Someone else will have to. I don't use google drive.
>>17130
How about mega.nz or Dropbox?
>>9841
>>9842

Can you upload all of coco cow or maybe the ornage laxex fox on google drive, dropbox, or media fire, mega.nz?
>>12561

Coco cow upload plz? ;)
>>17652
No coco cow from me. Only fetishkitsch
>>17260
This is hot as hell could you share more please?
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUp2RWhMelBhYWs=
aight, i only got 2 coco vids, but hopefully, this'll get more people to upload what they got. Also I got 2 other suit inflation vids from some dude who had that really big x-shaped squeaklatex suit
>>18217
How do i use this link?
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUp2RWhMelBhYWs=
Does anyone have coco cow videos??
Anybody got more coco cow videos besides the one that guy posted
https://mab.to/ZUZOKoehz
aight heres everything suit related I had on my computer. It has old stuff, but also some new stuff. Theres also some vids in there that isn't full body suit inflation, but I still added cuz its a suit and inflation was involved.
https://mab.to/I9BrddbV9
oh yeah, heres another link, has some blimpqueen and some foxy kitsune, yeah its furry shit (i posted it in that board first for that reason), but its also suit inflation, so fukkit. Still requestin coco cow, and not the same overinflation vid i posted a couple of days ago, somethin actually new
>>18387
>>18402
I love these videos, mostly the Samus suit inflation

Anybody have more videos?
are there more sinking suit videos uploaded?
>>18387
Could you re upload please? That would be really really nice. It's hard to find suit inflation content over here lately...
>>18524
I only have fetishkitsch. If you want it, let me know.
>>18525
alright, just send the inflation stuff tho
>>7696
>>7740
I Need the video of that suit, anyone have the video?
>>19134
There is not the clip i m searching but thanks anyway
(21 KB, 600x600, d5b.jpg)
>>19156
>Kink shaming on a kink thread
>>19168
Just because someone doesn't like your cup of tea, doesn't mean they're "shaming" you, you absolute faggot
(285 KB, 1035x1391, 8f3fee5a-e7da-4c9f-a11b-9bea96a41186.jpg)
>>19156
look man, i dont blame you for not liking it man. tbh, i hate furshit, but at the same time, they are a shit-ton more creative, and usually better than some of the normie artists i see. And as someone who's really into suit inflation shit, this goes double, because you rarely see anyone do suit inflation shit, much less irl. deadass, the only human-focused people i see do suit inflation (not counting TMC) are sites like fetisheyes or other bondage focused sites, and even then, thats not even their main focus. Meanwhile, i see furries out here every other day having suits that legit inflate and all that, and making somewhat regular vids with them. And my dick knows what it wants more than i do. also, yeah, 90% of this kink is definitely dudes, or at least, those who publicly talk about it online, which im not surprised by, because another 60% of this kink are pure autists who dont know how to not be a fucking weirdo online. and suit inflation videos are so rare, that ill take what i can get honestly. If i dont see a dick or whatever, fuck it, it works.
now i cant defend the farting tho, farts are pretty shit (no pun intended)
>>19168
and dude, someone saying they dont like a fetish isnt "shaming", its preference.
I thought people were more upset about the scarcity and slow updates of Aurelina's content in comparison to the subscribestar prices.
(2.0 MB, 278x209, 31604270-9992-4bcd-86c4-5b1666e863f3.gif)
>>19224
i was subscribed to them a couple of months ago, and honestly, it was kinda ass. I subscribed a bit before they took that hiatus in July, and most of the clips they had on there were under a minute. And the big video they made in june was just a slightly longer version of one of the one minute clips they had up there already (the farting clip in the mab link), which the latter half was just a morph. then when they had that long ass hiatus, i just let my sub run out, because i didn't jsut want the thing to keep giving money without new content. now they did come back fully in january, and they did make that new blueberry vid public, which is neat, but still. now whats some bullshit is that 10 day trust period. lets say you wanna sub for just one month. You pay the 5 bucks, and now you have to wait 10 days. however, the 10 days COUNTS AS PART OF YOUR 30 DAY SUB. which means by the time the trust period is over, you only got 20 days left. thats some bullshit, especially cuz they only upload, on average, around 3 to 4 times a month and for those 10 days you can only see their 3 most recent posts (which with her, may be just text and picture posts when i know most people here just want the vids) While I personally didn't care about spending the 5 bucks (its 5 bucks, its no biggy) and getting a bit burned, i know a lot of people probably would, so yeah, don't buy it if you think thats a ripoff (which it lowkey kinda is)
>>19156
pretty sure aurelina/zyfirrax is a lady.
or a very effeminate looking man, at least. it goes back to when they were a slob fat fur.

that said, yeah, I'm on the fence on whether or not to drop my subscription as well. I'm glad they halted all subscriptions during the summer when they said that they couldn't make content due to the heat, but now that they're back and the trickle of content seems even slower, it has me wondering if it's worth it

here's the vid in question, fart inflation central, but it's not furry so it's a switch
https://mega.nz/file/LZMSWbxR#W5j1lR6fV1kh3c-CYM82XfTtw__gEglB0Z07XSTStXM
>>19296
damn, this is literally just the same as the video they made back in june. A lot of their vids seem to be same-feeling, they need to do some more creative shit with their vids tbh. Maybe just make a vid without the green screen and all that other stuff, i think that'd be better. shit, the free preview clip you see is hotter than most of the stuff they have behind the paywall. Honestly, if i were you, id wait one more month, and if you aren't satsified, just save all the vids and pics you got, and unsub at that point.
Coco cow? Anybody?
Anyone out there got/know of any videos out there of a suit inflating until bursting?
>>19386
BRO THANK YOU HOLY SHIT
>>19386
Shit too late!! Can i get a re-upload?!
coud i get any of blimp queens stuff? owo?
>>19778
Not worth the 5 bucks or the 10 day waiting period. Just farting and furry bullshit.
>>19779 okay and? Its people like you why taylormadeclips can do their shitty videos and charge so much by pushing away anyone who does any better of a fucking job than them.
>>19779
so are the majority of people who are into this fetish. So are the majority of the people who post shit from this fetish. So are the majority of people who buy things from this fetish. And OVERWHELMINGLY the majority of people who make actual video content for this fetish, aside from Taylormadeclips. I don't care if its a dude or not, with how niche this kink is in the first place, especially suit inflation, as long as its somewhat decent, ill take what i can get.
>>19778
https://mab.to/BkBLrLwl0
yeah here, shit that i bothered saving. but yeah, refer to this post anytime you ask about blimpqueen.
>>19284
tl:dr, their content is mediocre, they only do the same scenario, and their upload schedule is atrocious,
>>19786
>M-MUST.... COOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!
Absolutely pathetic

>>19781
Im actually surprised they keep cranking out that garbage, considering how terrible it is and how much it is still pirated. Regardless, me pointing out that your shitty substitute for another shitty outlet is a man in an inflatable cow costume shouldn't bother you, unless it ruins the illusion for you. In that case, my work here is done.
(638 KB, 600x984, 853.png)
>>19779
>>19808

You act like we don't know we are complete degenerates. Like seriously say something productive or go to another thread and leave the people who like it alone. This is a kink website after all.
>>19814
Exactly. It's pathetic.
>>19814
At times I wonder if /d/ found this site and is fucking with us.
Here's a cool Youtube channel I found that does suit inflation stuff (Kinda just posting this so this thread doesn't die lol)

https://www.youtube.com/user/infme
Anyone have tmc’s clear suit inflations?
>>20447 Try asking the T M C thread.
Anyone have any coco cow videos
Is there foxy kitsune balloon available?
Any more blimpqueen stuff?
>>20763
>>21242
>>21257
heres some of the shit yall 3 asked for, alongside some other random shit that I had as well. https://mab.to/Mebe16JDy
btw, for the foxy kitsune guy, theres a txt file thats been posted before that has a bunch of passwords for some of foxy kitsune's patreon zipfiles
>>21596
Fuck I missed it
>>21804
aHR0cHM6Ly9mcm9tc21hc2guY29tL25vZXhjdXNlc25vdw==
aight, heres the stuff you missed, this is gonna be up for a week, so theres no way you should miss it again. and since i wanna be cool, i added some bonus shit up in there from fetishkitsch
>>21816
oh shit, shouldve said that im requesting fetisheyes and coco cow vids
hey, do yall remmeber the guy who made a bunch of videos with his catsuit, i think he said they were dool suits or something. One was gold, and i rmemeber one of them was form latex catfish. I uploaded 2 of their clips in the from smash link, so do any of yall know
>>22130
>y'all
Stopped reading right there.
>>22138
hey, do you guys remember the guy who made a bunch of videos with his catsuit, i think he said they were doll suits or something. One was gold, and i remember one of them was form latex catfish. I uploaded 2 of their clips in the from smash link
try reading again
>>18439
Any details on the source/model name for the dropbox link. Thanks
>>21816
aHR0cHM6Ly9mcm9tc21hc2guY29tL2Fwb2xvZ3lyZXVwCg==
yooooo, re-upping this cuz of the maintenance shit, should be up till the 24th. again, im requesting some coco cow and fetisheyes clips
>>22231
But yet, What is that code for?
>>22292
>>22294
YOOOOOOO, thanks man. I wasn't sure if anyone had it or even rememebred them, but its nice to see someone does tho
Anyone have any passwords for foxy kitsunes stuff?
>>22692
HOLY FUCKING SHIT, it's Always the same fucking ugly bullshit, i want to see girls in huge inflated ball suits, not disturbing Dolls whit inflated ass
>>22695
I'm with you, we really need huge inflated ball suits like from TMC!
>>22692
oh shit thanks b, nice to see u have more
https://fromsmash.com/fuckinuhhhhsuits
DOIN ANOTHER RE-UP, but with new content tho. Some stuff I found on twitter, some vids from latex sites, some of the stuff from the mega files, yknow, the usual shit. IDK what yall post in return if you do, I just want this thread to get more traction and shit in general.
>>23133
Appreciate these, thanks anon!
>>23133
Holy shit! The suit in video 27 gets so big, how would you manage to get out of that by yourself?
>>23153
i mean, they probably just gotta turn off the pump and just squeeze on the suit to deflate it a bit, most likely.
>>23133
bumping this in case people haven't noticed this
Does anybody have any more of FoxyKitsune's Patreon stuff or the passwords for the files?
Can somebody reupload the Coco Cow videos?
>>23153
It took around an hour of slowly waiting for the suit to deflate while laying down inside of it. It could actually get even bigger than that but was dangerous since it would completely smother the wearer.
>>23562
For extract the file he ask me the password

What fucking password i Need !?
Yeah it still has passwords on it shame
Can someone give me TMC Firehose revenge I have been trying to get it for months
>>23600
Wrong thread dude
>>23606
I know its just I have been asking for that clip for months now
>>23617
Bumping for reup
>>23550
Bumping, waiting for the videos and the passwords.
>>23617
>>23682
ok, it should be ready thursday, but seriously, the rest of the people here need to share stuff too. fetisheyes, coco cow, whatever other stuff you have, drop it. its only fair
bump
Still waiting for the passwords to FoxyKitsune's patreon videos.
bump
https://fromsmash.com/gfdi
another re-up, tryna get this thread back activefe
literally anyone else post content, fetisheyes, coco cow, etc., idgaf
Does anyone have fetisheyes muscle suit action and poolside inflation
>>24628
how is it the wrong thread? The title of the thread says inflatable suits.
>>24666
but you're asking for furry related content, which belongs in the furry board, in the inflatable fursuit thread. maybe if you ask for furry content in the actual furry board, maybe you'll have a better chance of actually getting it instead of asking here
>>24646
bumping this, should be up for 4 more days
>>25008
it really is. im honestly suprised more people who do irl suit shit havent made/did a video with the dtype plugsuit (not even just the chubsuit, just in general)
>>25048
twitter.com/tkgw1500cc

>>24896
>>25008
Don't they come in that size regularly? It could be magnified by the fact that she's a relatively small Japanese gal.
>>25059
i think when they said mods, i think they meant getting the plugsuit designs onto the chubsuit, i dont think there is one normally (could be wrong). But yeah, it looks like the normal size, but the fact shes so small is making that suit look way bigger, which is fuckin rad
>>25008
Where did you find these ones? I didnt see them on twitter
>>25099
Where is that from?
>>23133 reupload anyone, please?
>>25323
aHR0cHM6Ly9mcm9tc21hc2guY29tL2xhdGV4Zm9jdXNlZHoKCmh0dHBzOi8vZnJvbXNtYXNoLmNvbS90ZXN0c3VpdC1zaGl0
heres some more shit, its more latex focused, stuff like inflatable suits, tits, hoods, etc
like i said yall should send the stuf yall have saved as well, because ive been the only one posting content for the longest
>>25555
bumping this, just letting yall know that these links should be up for 3 more days, feel free to download
Anyone got any of foxy kitsunes vids that they could upload
>>25555
Bro please can I have a reupload please :(
>>26263
provide your own content first, don't just beg
>>26296
But it's the First Time here for me and i Don't have nothing ಥ_ಥ
>>26299
https://fromsmash.com/fetisheyez
https://fromsmash.com/moarvids
https://mab.to/ixoZN91wR
Alright, so I broke up my inflatable shit into 3 different links, one that i already posted in the fetisheyes thread (which should be in this thread, but whatever), the second link (inflatable suit tits, alongside other stuff), and the last link, which is mostly fetishkitsch shit. Now, the reason why the fetishkitsch link is mab instead of fromsmash was because i tried to upload it multiple times, but it'd always get stuck at 100% making me have to try to re-up it, which takes 2-3 hours for me, so fuck that. The smash links will be up for a week, but the mab link will be up for 2 days unfortunately.
As for re-ups, im done with doing them until other people start sharing their own stuff, and not just begging for re-ups or asking for foxy kitsune vids/passwords (no ones gonna share them, their patreon has been dead since september 2020, and it costs like 25 bucks to even GET those old passwords, which no-one with half a brain would do, and even then, their suit inflation shit is weak as hell, get better taste holy shit) im tired of being the only person who gives a fuck about this thread, or actually providing shit. once other people actually start sharing stuff, ill gladly get back to re-upping what i got. until then, im done
>>26657
hey, there's at least one other person re-upping stuff. sure, its all stuff already uploaded, but its something. i just wish people'd actually share actually new shit for once. thanks anyway
>>26768
That website it's horrible
>Loading for 2000 Yeats
>Don't load videos
>Can't open nothing
>Blocked my phone 2 times

Is There somenting i do wrong ?
>>26770
waybackmachine can only wayback pictures.. its utter crap for waybacking videos since you know.. extra data that needs to be loadedi n for a video to show and to play
i have not seen them in years i never did get them all and i missed at least half of them
>>27090
oh shit nice, something new. i wonder how much of those weird alien hoods and bug suits actually sold tho, they look really niche. honestly, i wish there were more vids from latex sites with their inflatable suits.
they actually made a sex video with the ladybug, wasp and the inflatable hazmat suit, here you go.
https://mab.to/ThJEzDNFB
>>27148
they take off the suits? fuckin weak. thanks annyway tho
Dose anyone have more of pretty pervy latex videos I cant find them anywhere now or if theres a link or something
So I guess no for the videos then never mind I just wondered if anyone had videos from pretty pervy latex
>>27772
Where’s this from?
Aight, it's been bout a month since I re-upped my stuff, and luckily, fromsmash decided not to be a giant bitch, so I got all my shit into one concise upload. Again, if you download anything from this, share your own shit. Even better yet, share more fetisheyes stuff, I barely see them uploaded anywhere else
https://fromsmash.com/suitre-ups
>>29435 (Dead)
Jesus christ, are you underage or autistic? What is with the people on this board not being able to type like actual people. (Then again, a good 30% of the people into this shit is underage/autistic, so it tracks) anyway, if the bondage videos have inflation in them, like the fromsmash link I posted, its fuckin suit inflation. They're in a suit, and its inflating. It LITERALLY fits, just because its bondage too, doesnt get rid of the fact that it's still suit inflation. If it makes you so upset or whatever, then either post vids that arent that, or leave, no ones keeping you here. Seriously, I've been one of the few people actively bumping this thread with content, so if you have a problem with what I or other people post, post content you have/want others to post. Dont try to move or make other threads dude
Anyone got any coco cow videos?
>>29496
yeah, but gimme a couple of hours so I can get to my computer
(12 KB, 317x405, pretty pervy pig.jpg) (16 KB, 300x450, mrspig2a.jpg) (6 KB, 120x250, boypiggy2.jpg) (6 KB, 180x250, boypiggy1.jpg)
So now the the pretty pervy thread is gone I guess I will put these pics here anyone got videos I dont have any except the ones already downloaded from here
bumping this, hoping literally anyone will upload somethin new
>>9720
Do you have those vids?
i do and i have done both the inflation and the parts from the photo its a 2 parter and first time i use myairbridge so sorry if something happened/doesnt work
btw am not the poster of the pics i only recognised the pictures and the video it was from
>>31366
>>31366
If you have the vids can you share them because I’ve been looking for them for a long time
sorry dude forgot to link the mab link sorry my bad i tought i linked it
https://mab.to/xCxLJS781 okey third times the chamr sorry i,m a but on speedy typing with typos and forgetting to proofread here it is and sorry i had to go for a bit
https://mab.to/2x5DeckZs also from me as a free update. just doing it as i have to admit i have been lurking on this site for long and never updated this.. (ALSO WORD OF WARNING IF YOU DONT LIKE PISS FETISH WITH TOUR INFLATABLE SUITS THEN IGNORE RUBBER SLAB 1 2 AND 3 ( its called 4 here but never found the 3th video) ) i dont rermember if i had more suit inflation videos this is what i coulld find in my archve of videos( dome i had double but could find it out by thumbnails) also both the heavyu duty videos and these are all 2 days up
>>31379 could you please re upload?
>>31379 could you please re upload?
a sweet reupload and some extra videos i found in my folders...
AGAIN NOTE rubber slab 1 2 4 has pissing fetish with its video.. jsut saying for people that dont like piss in theire inflatable fetish videos 2 days untill expiration.. after that i hope someone else has a chance to (re)upload

https://mab.to/jy6kQVbFb
i also noticed i forgot to add heavy duty inflation 1 in the upload.. if people want first part as wll jsut ask me and ill upload it seperately
no problem bro lol.. i just reuploaded my archve and added some stuff i didnt do before. and someone linked to my message and asked for a reupload.. but as you might imagine me uploading each time every so often because thre link only works 2 days is getting annoying so if people could reupload as well that ould be nice
ppunleashed has anyone got any of there old videos like mrs piggy or toadstool pretty pervy made great costumes
HERES A RE-UP BITCHEZ
It has both the pretty pervy and the latex fetish archive stuff too, so here yall go. Should be up for 2 days so GET IT QUICK
>>32499
can you please re-upload the link?
>>33568
depends, you gonna share something first?
>>33572
I don't really have anything to share though...
i have upploaded 2 times on a 3 day timer on myairbridge the same content i had... i also said last time i did someone else should upload it as well to keep it going.. so no reupload from me
>>34010
This is the wrong thread for this, shes more for balloons and stuff,and she has no suit inflation on her storr
here is some more videos that i uploaded out of my ass
https://mab.to/SAo7Q4DZc
Anyone have vids of balloona?
>>7734
Do you have the video Of this?
>>38911
That’s hot, sadly the video is gone...
>>38983
idk if thats the same dude, but there was some guy with a raccoon suit/head that had a yt channel that got nuked a while back
>>39009
>Jack balloon racc
yeah, that guy. i remember him being mad his shit got deleted, and was acting like it wasnt justified. the guy was uploading vids of him in his suit, and there aint no way he wasnt doin it for kink reasons. seriously, theres some inflation content makers that try to act like their shit isnt for kink purposes even tho its obviously is
>>39011
I hated when his shit got deleted... I wish I backed it up...
>>39122
Finally After months of ugly ass latex bullshit web have some good fucking food

Also where did you find these?
(297 KB, 1024x521, BalloonTrap_0.jpg)
Does anyone have the clip "Balloon Trap"?
Bump
(29 KB, 472x542, Auntmarge1.jpg)
Okay so I actually remember saying this around for a long while and I finally found out the context behind it!

This is actually aunt Marge's rig from harry Potter!

This is what the balloon suit looks like minus costume. It was a behind the scenes photo shared by poppy Kay when she was 23 yrs old and they needed someone test it. So she happily volunteered to be blown up as a test balloon!.. this is just something that fascinating to me that this little piece of media and scene exists. I know we're all here for horny but enjoy the content behind this lovely ballooned lady!
>>40125
would you mind doing a re-up? I've been looking for this one for over a year-
>>41409
Bro you are the BEST
>>41417
ay, no problem, just be shure to contribute something yourself.
>>41409
Got a name for who made this?
>>41409
thank you so much for uploading the balloon trap!
if it's alright with you, could you reload the link?
Anyone care to share coco clips? I'd prefer the fullbody ones but I'll take anything ya got.
>>41875
Video's are set to private :(
>>41877
Yeah if you find something interesting save it with an more converter then airbridge it in lost media

I don't get why this hasn't become more common sense for people now I do it myself but I don't have the storage space
>>41880
What were they what channel?
>>41880
yeah, especially with a bunch of channels that have inflation shit on em getting taken down. granted it was mostly furries, but still. also they always say they never have a back up, which tbh, i find really goddamn stupid because bro, having back ups should be second nature to anyone who does shit with nsfw stuff
>>41881

It was Belly Boy.

Google “belly boy popcorn inflation”, go to ‘videos’ and the channel should be seen at the top.
aight, well i dont wanna let the thread die, so heres a quick re-up. https://mab.to/pMidt2bAd
if anyone has any fetisheyes stuff thatd be dope, but honestly, just feel free to share what you got. ill re-up some more stuff later on if the thread gets a bit more activity
>>44175
Check in a later note but I got too much on my plate right now
i uploaded some (duplicate) fetiheyes videos.. sorry i didnt have any more and sorry for duped videos but different ame.. i have other videos with latex specific videos as well https://mab.to/l1VxatAoz..

i have nire BUT it woukld be a reauppload of other stuff i shared here
>>44249
YOOOO, thanks for sharing some actually new stuff
heres some more re-ups for yall
feel free to upload whatever you got, re-ups and all, some people here may not have those videos, so go for it
https://mab.to/FNhzuTRfA
content warning can contain sexual themes furry themes and pissing fetish themes ( i couldnt find the videos i wanted to add after so i dont know if pissing is in this) also most of it is from deleted/lost patreons or sites not around anymore so this most of what i could share) also might also contaim mutliple same videos but with other names as i just added them as i scrolled trough my list of videos

https://mab.to/TO9GhhfCv

last time i upload unless someone else (re)uploads something (new)
i,m missing allot of inflatable suit videos now that i look at the list
Anyone have any vids of lunaskye1011?
https://mab.to/kQaCqeeie
aight, this is my last re-up for now. i still have some pretty pervy vids i could re-up if yall want, but this one has the last of the stuff i think is really good. I also have some furry stuff if you really want it. anyway, like i said, upload what you got, new or old. (new would be great tho)
>>44614
Do you know who made the video "Belly inflated" in the first transfer file? I'd really like to see more of them

also a little somethin for everyone's trouble, nothing particularly new but a re-up and a full madz vid anyways; https://mab.to/QNt5FY360
Has Slippuffher posted any new content lately?
>>45494
I wouldn’t know cause she’s very private cause she blocks almost any account who tried to follow her
>>45559
Ok? She, they, he does it really matter little snowflake, they make expansion content which is why we’re all here so who gives a fuck what they are called
>>45560
Seems to matter to you that someone mentioned it. Not my fault that a bunch of trannies are having their delusions appeased by faggots just wanting to fap.
(56 KB, 566x841, FFfg1-oWYAA_4ko.jpg) (130 KB, 1018x1018, FFnYl7AWUAkPbNz.jpg) (203 KB, 2048x1024, FFp7EURXMAYpCUm.jpg) (444 KB, 2048x1536, FFnKpoYWQAAmtCk.jpg)
>>45494

This is what I was able to grab before they locked their main.

I get why they go private, but at the same time they shouldn't be posting to Twit if they can't deal with the braindead randoms who have no boundaries when it comes to talking to people.
>>45564
You seem bothered more than the other anon, kinda pathetic.

>>45569
I really wish more people were eager to do suit content, but at the same time it's sounds stressful.
(466 KB, 270x480, videoplayback.mp4)
Some days ago i round this on a YouTube Channel called "Brax Channel 3"

I asked where did he round this video but all he said was "on reface app"

Anyone know the source of this or even have more like this?
>>22174
BRO SORRY BUT PLEASE I NEED A REUPLOAD

PLEASE
>>45677
What's pathetic is literally 99% of websites on the net kowtow to troons, yet they come here to add their turd to the pile. Cope, seethe, dilate, and fuck off back to plebbit, in that order.
sorry to say this but icant upload anymore videos. my pc crashed and i had to rewinstal lwindows by wiping all my hard disks. sorry i wish i could reupload some of my vids
>>9832

Inflatable latex suits are much older than BDSM. They were invented for trance, worn by psychics in spiritualism around 1900. Later they found their way as a calming device into trauma therapy and such things.
>>45869
For real.. any old photography? My brain can't get the idea of madame leota giving her client life advice before turning on the suc o lux and inflating her suit like a big balloon becoming the crystal ball itself then rubbing her belly for vision's of the future to appear on her torso like she's a damn teletubbie
Anyone got fetisheye reups?
check the video section
Got a little something something for y'all. Managed to save a bunch of Zaros suit vids before their channel got nuked because of some callout or whatever. Don't know, don't care, I just got some nice vids out of it.

Remember people: If there's stuff that you really enjoy, make sure to back it up somehow.

https://mab.to/wVJabmgkD>>1791 (OP)
zaros got banned from youtube because a bitch hated him for something he did and apoligzred and made up for years ago.. atleast thats what he said on youtube before the big re-ban
also thank you
>>46178
I’m looking for if anyone have the 2nd video
>>46184
fr
youtube has been nuking a bunch of inflation content
as much as it sucks, its also kinda funny, because that means for over a goddamn decade, people have been uploading inflation fetish shit, and somehow youtube didnt notice until NOW
i like to imagine some guy at youtube headquarters looking at all this unflagging obvious inflation shit, and just bein like"yall know thiss is a kink right?" and everyone at ythq just bein utterly baffled. also speakin of zaros, i remember getting into a fight with someone because they said his shit was inflation fetish content, and he said it was just non-sexual skits, which lets be honest here; thats bullshit lmao. this motherfucker had like, 3 suits, 2 of which were custom made, from squeaklatex. and that berry suit he has from them is over a thousand bucks now, so aint no way he dropped over a grand on inflation shit just to do some yt skits on a channel which i think before it got deleted, wasnt even at over a 100k subs. that was just extremely softcore kink shit lmao
youtube is fucking shit because some shits with kids dont know how a age restricted youtube account verificiatnion system works.. they now fuck the communities on youtube who are on it the longest because parents suck at keeping kids from bad shit they dont want them to see.. also appearantly also made the report system autoban people without actual input from any of the staff
>>46184

Back with more stuff! This time it's a couple of vids from the former latex fashion designers of Pretty Pervy Latex.

It's not a whole lot, but it's better than nothing. If anyone's got anymore, please do share. PP had such a way with latex, it's a shame their stuff isn't easy to find anymore.

https://mab.to/y86YR8XnZ