/inf/

(725 KB, 1200x985, 1487635060.jasminewi_blowback_text.png)
I've always been a fan of "literal blowjob" (especially if the inflator puff his/her cheeks to the maximum when he/she blows into it) and I don't see any subect like this in this channel, sooo...

Here's some nice blowjob inflation videos for everyone :
https://mab.to/sRrLm5eV6
I remember a thread just like this one on Inflatechan with a lot of good stuff on there. Sadly we all know what had to happen to that site.

Regardless if some of you still have pics about this topic it would be greatly appreciated.
Every time want to post pictures it only posts the comment without them.

I got some stuff, so if you could help me I'd share it.
>>16767
When you want to post something, there's an option called "Select/Drop/Paste files here" or "Drag files to upload or click here to select them"

Make sure they are fully uploaded (should be some loading bar if i can remember) enter the captcha then hit reply.
>>16947
Source of these?
>>16982
thesupermon on Furaffinity
Can we have some non furry shit please. Not everyone likes the idea of fucking animals.
Furrys and People who are "Zoophile" are different, (Furrys only Dress up and give themselfs a certain Persona to make them more unique and interesting mostly) , People who fuck animals are compleatly different and often have nothing to do with furrys.

so before you start topic of something you dont even know i suggest you STFU, okay.

(Also still Looking for the starter video cause i missed please reupload "https://mab.to/sRrLm5eV6" , thank you kindly)
>>16983
Can you post you CP pics elsewhere?
>>17004
The thing is, the Furry community is one of very few who actually create stuff around this topic. I'd like to see more stuff without furries involved as well, but that's hard to come by.
>>17046
i wanna add to this, and idk how hot of a take this is, but furries do way more creative stuff with this fetish than normal people. I swear to god, i see more shit made by furries, that if they were human, would make my dick go beyond diamond and straight into pure PLATINUM. Shit like pooltoy, parade floats, cumflation, and other inflation based fetishes are usually done in way better and way creative ways by furries, which SUCKS, as im not into furries, But the thing is, they seem to be the only people to do those topics, or at the very least, do it well, same thing for non-tmc suit inflation stuff. (but then again, squeak latexis basically dead, and high quality suits are like 500+ bucks, and furries seem to be fucking rich as hell) if more artists who did mainly human shit, had the same creativity as some of these furry dudes, things would be way better
>>17051
yeah I agree.
I don't know exactly how it came to be, but as far as I can remeber that fandom was always entangled with Inflation related stuff.
Maybe because furries and Inflation have some cartoonish relationship when you grow up, but who knows.
You hit the nail on the head. And I think it cos you are already suspending your disbelief. When you are pretending to be a walking talking humanoid animal its easier to get on board with inflation as you have already set reality to one side
>>17059
>>17070
yeah that might be the case, honestly. being already cartoony probably means its easier to get into that headspace. As someone whos into suit inflation, it makes me mega pissed that its so goddamn rare to see normal humans do suit shit outside of TMC. I know Juliette Michelle did a scarlet beauregarde thing, and that balloona and alexaballoonqirl did some suit shit, but no where near the levels of some of these furries. I saw one of them, (think their name was zaros or something) have a suit they could literally roll in. and then theres coco cow, who has their own custom suit, and i could go on and on. it fuckin sucks man. if it wasn't fur shit, itd be so based, but nah.
(21 KB, 320x400, 448957391.jpg) (9 KB, 226x239, 1376343816170.jpg) (29 KB, 300x195, 1376343814338.jpg)
i had some fun with photoshop a while a go and came up with this one would love to see more like this a few foreskin one too
>>22615
This is amazing stuff. Keep it going Dave ;)
(10 KB, 320x200, 1376343886828.jpg) (41 KB, 621x600, bladder1.jpg) (50 KB, 621x600, bladder2.jpg) (50 KB, 621x600, bladder3.jpg)
this is the last of the stuff i have also have a clip or 2 of men blowing there sacks and cocks up with air and n2o
I like to believe blowjob inflation to be the most orgasmic, especially if its full body
(114 KB, 222x227, untitled.png) (264 KB, 550x712, 59794ab82b602f37d2af2a8b023850b606d2191f.gif) (32 KB, 436x329, 1376343812590.jpg)
just a pitty with so many talented animators that there arent more literal blowjob inflations videos theres one dude on youtube who does breast and butt inflations called impovi or something did a girl tail inflation which if it had been a blowjob inflation would of been mega oh well we can all hope someone will use there animation talents for this fetish
Too bad there isn't any POV blowjob inflation.
>>23382
There is. I think there are some over on clips4sale and the BlowUpGirls definitely have some.
>>23383
I was thinking more of art or animation, actually.
>>23417
Yeah but im about 89% sure she has fetal alcohol syndrome or some shit. She looks like a mr potato head but with drawn on lips.
Who here thinks that blowjob inflation would be the most pleasure inflation experience for the inflatee?
think blowjob inflation is the best just a pitty there isnt more media of it :(
>>23693
Yeah, especially if the inflatee's enjoying it alot.
(310 KB, 1920x1080, Eq48AQlXEAA_DsS.jpeg)
Also amazing blowjob from ylandrax
(248 KB, 424x422, foreskin1.JPG)
one i found recently
just one i found recently
(62 KB, 351x512, unnamed.jpg)
Bump sure there must be more out there
>>34044
Does it count in reverse as well ?
>>34045
Hell Yeah!

I mean someone's getting inflated by a blowjob so technically it should count.
Anyone participating in No Nut November?
Bumping
Bumping.
Any no nut November related stuff?
Aight, Im about to blow sombodys day.
Warrning, it does end in messy popping so don't cry about it.
"Female Ninjas – Magic Chronicles 6"
20 minnutes in.
I don't have the ability to download it so if anyone else wants to, then be my guest
Wtf
Is this a girl thing
>>37490
aye thanks mate
(100 KB, 550x712, 10.gif) (89 KB, 550x712, 13.gif) (93 KB, 550x712, 12.gif) (137 KB, 550x712, 11.gif)
My hunt for more one piece has led me to somewhere that I feel like fits this Thread most
>>37490

What's this from?
Bump
I'm on regularly so don't expect no reup
>>46009
ngl, you aint missing much