/inf/

(28 KB, 352x198, IMG_3003.jpeg)
Anyone know where I can find content about a girl getting fatter as she has sex? I remember there was one story on tumblr where a girl was magically gaining weight as she was fucked, and of course, there’s the FoxyRoxxie vid. But any and all related content would be appreciated.
Wrong board bro
Alright, what board would you put it on then? I thought it might broadly fit under inflation somehow lol
>>124487
Learn how to reply first, you look like a complete retard.
>>124487
You're probably in the right place, people just get butthurt about how their shit is the only right one.

Third Art is all CG weight gain shit.

You'll have better luck if you have something to share and someone else actually has something to share back.
I know this probably is the least proper place to say this,but I kinda miss the 'So fat they look inflated' thread. It was,of course,about fat women who were so fat they looked inflated. I miss it,but I see why it vanished.

>>124702 People seriously have no chill on this board. I think we might be the only one with a rant thread,but I could be wrong. People would rather spend time getting pissy and heated over actually posting things. Lord forbid if you also try to offer a solution to their 'too many new threads' problem or if you're bisexual. Then again,this is a chan board so expectations should be low,but goddamn do people get heated.