/inf/

(535 KB, 2368x1214, IMG_8619.jpeg) (278 KB, 824x1111, IMG_8621.jpeg) (289 KB, 1182x895, IMG_8622.jpeg) (1.1 MB, 4611x3148, IMG_7674.jpeg)
(99 KB, 1200x675, IMG_8623.jpeg)
Saving this written bit of story prompt of mine.

Min-Gi and Ryan pass through a food factory type cart and are hungry having not eaten since boarding the train. Kez points out the food course gum and says it’s good as long as it’s not pineapple desserts. They both get blueberry. They start feeling REALLY full and realize they’re inflating. Which causes Kez to remember that it’s blueberry you gotta watch out for. Ryan and Min-Gi are now stuck as blueberries. Asking Kez if it’s permanent or not. She says no, you just gotta wait out the effects. So they’re stuck there. Waiting. Nothing. Trying to shift about and move. Ryan doesn’t seem to bothered while Min-Gi is beyond flustered and embarrassed. To try and pass the time, they talk and talk. Maybe getting into an argument or junk. Things chill out and again, more waiting. A long while passes and finally Min-Ginand Ryan snap at Kez about the long wait and they aren’t getting smaller and ask if there’s any other ways to speed it up. To which has Kez remember that it’s the stained skin colour that takes a while to leave and that you gotta be juiced. There’s a machine on the other side of the room not far from them. Exasperated, they two w/ the little help from Kez, roll themselves to the juicer and get juiced. Now able to move onward to the next cart. Though, they remain blue. Having doubts on if what Kez said about the blue fading out was accurate at all or her lying.
>"So I says to the lady, I says: 'Get that man a blueberry muffin!'"

>"So what happened next?"

>"I got that man a blueberry muffin, he took a bite and he blew up like a balloon."

>"Are you sure he's going to be alright? He was making an awful lot of mess."

>"Oh pah-shaw! S'not like them blueberry boys are fragile."

>*BLOOOOOSH~!*

>"Scratch that. I'll go get a mop..."

>"I'm sure he'll be needing a shower too...once he pulls himself together."
>>122687
I'm willing to bet his shower will get stained blue as a constant reminder of the incident.
>>122688
Juice has to be washed away somehow. And it never comes out easy.
If only he'd chosen the regular muffin instead.

>If only it was me instead of him.
(206 KB, 800x1165, IMG_8638.jpeg) (189 KB, 800x1165, IMG_8639.jpeg) (209 KB, 800x1165, IMG_8640.jpeg) (261 KB, 1280x1583, IMG_8641.jpeg)
>>122710 who drew this? i love it!
Does anybody have any BeegDuncan pics that was erased from DeviantArt, please?
Idea for anyone wanting inspiration:

Double inflation where Mulan and Ping are separate characters and are now inflating.
(1.0 MB, 1937x1366, slimey_affection_online_by_slimeyjaystudio_dfaufbe.png) (96 KB, 1024x576, gurrenlagannspiralswelling1_by_kirbutt50_df0on48-fullview.jpg)
>>122683
Going to reshare that SAO idea of mine as well.
Basically Kirito and Asuna are playing some VR Game. Could be Alfheim, Project Alicization, Unital Ring, or SAO or they could be playing a VR version of Fall Guys. Either way, they find out one of the status effects is one of the developer's barely disguised fetish wherein they inflate into a huge juicy blueberry. However, when they inflate in game, they inflate in the real world. Just rather differently.

Whereas their clothes both stay intact in game, their clothes tear apart in the real world. Leaving the two naked. While they're being filled up with juice in game, their bodies are being expanded with air back in the real world. Perhaps Kirito and Asuna decided to stay at the other's while playing this game leading to them finding each other in this freaky inflated state when the two decided to log out of the game.

Source - https://www.deviantart.com/slimeyjaystudio/art/Slimey-Affection-Online-925208330

Also I want to bring up this Gurren Lagann Inflation Story I did of Simon and Nia both inflating

Link - https://www.deviantart.com/kirbutt50/art/Gurren-Lagann-Spiral-Swelling-908146670

Mainly because Simon is hot and could get some love in the inflation community.
>>122818
Huh,I've seen this sequence before but I've never seen the ending. I kind of get why though since he's no longer inflated,but his ass is kinda cute.
Anybody happen to find the sequence where some twink gets inflated and fucked by the justice league?

Its been a long search since it bumped off the board.
(108 KB, 1024x2127, IMG_8714.jpeg) (170 KB, 1280x1103, IMG_8716.jpeg) (122 KB, 1280x1049, IMG_8717.jpeg) (2.3 MB, 3600x2550, IMG_8713.jpeg) (2.2 MB, 4096x2435, IMG_8715.png)
(1.8 MB, 1658x720, dfpajzi-04c26a11-9ce9-40a9-b8bb-60fe4eb7121b.png) (21 KB, Persona 5_ Shujin's Massive Moons.txt) (90 KB, 873x479, humil_by_kirbutt50_den1v39-fullview.jpg) (29 KB, Pokemon_ Alain and Aria's Helium Humiliation.txt) (2.0 MB, 2400x1200, dfb91bg-071b1623-8075-41f2-b390-62bf7466d2a1.png) (14 KB, Pokemon_ Binge Induced Ballooning.txt)
Going to share more stories I've done.

Persona 5: Shujin's Massive Moons - Basically wanted to inflate Mishima so I thought to have him inflate alongside Shiho.

Pokemon: Alain and Aria's Helium Humiliation - I always thought the Pokemon anime had some nice looking characters and Alain was no exception.

Pokemon: Binge Induced Ballooning - This was made as a birthday gift for Manpersonguy in 2022 and I wanted an excuse to have Cheren inflate as well since I thought he was hot.
>>122931
Erin the based makes his return!
You know I kind of wish for? More 90's anime boys being inflated. I'm more so thinking of Vash the Stampede from Trigun or Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho.
Erin, if it’s no trouble at all, could you possibly draw Ryan and Min-Gi swelling up?
>>122683
Just making this to say I’m active in following this, anon who posted about John Doe and I’m still super interested in seeing inflation art of him if anyone is willing to take up the task, if not thanks still for sharing all this good stuff
>>123121
Ooh, a futa! That’s rare
>>123133
Thats not futa
>>123137
Oh, I guess that’s a strap on. My mistake
>>122680 (OP)
Fuck, deflating through the dick looks so hot. Does anyone have more of this idea?
>>123226
Raygunna956 commissioners doyle blostwell Nathaniel drake and the elephant golden statue food balloon version avengers assemble the attack of talking foods time young justice lighter than air raid my adventures with superman kryptonite red balloon quests justice league action and unlimited balloons sumo counterpart time travel this same episode likes Rick and Morty this time on my life batman the Arkham balloons time and mib the series the blimp size syndrome
>>123246
>>123247

Get the fuck out,we're not doing this again. Go die in a fire.
>>123246
>>123247
What's the difference between savvy747 and an AI chatbot? The latter makes sense.
>>123264
At least the latter can draw an ASCII horse.
Can I just say, Kudos to the mod who's doing their job and keeping dumbasses like savvy747 from turning these threads from being a word barf pile.

If I wanted a word salad, I would talk to The Hungry Lurker. (No shade on them, though I wish he could do males, but he's straight
AF, alas.)
>>123477
Man,aren't they all? Big props to the artists who are painfully straight yet do throw a bone in the form of femboy inflation occasionally.
>>123490
Still though,straight-up male characters like Link or something would be nice.
>>123477
f/m inflation is straight. It can't get any straighter.
>>123495
NTA but true. Though one could argue f/m with any hint of femdom would be 'gay'.
Unfortunately (or fortunately if you're into that stuff)>>123477 and
>>123490 are strictly in favour of solo male and even m/m content, being the big fruits that they are.

Personally, I'm all about that F/M content.
>tfw on the Konosuba bent again
>tfw I wanna be Kazuma getting blimped by Megumin and Aqua.
>>123522
I would want Darkness to blimp Kazuma, but the route would be very convoluted.
>Darkness is a complete masochist, so Aqua and Megumin need to do all the work
>Aqua puts a spell on Kazuma, anytime he looks at Darkness he begins to blimp
>Megumin dresses Darkness in a very tight maid's outfit, tells her to address Kazuma as "master" for sexy roleplay
>Darkness wobbling around the house looking sexy as fuck. Megumin and Aqua both whispering Kazuma's ears about how sexy Darkness looks.
>Darkness obliviously squeezing her breasts together and asking for orders on what to clean
>"Yes, 'master', give her some orders", Megumin says as she pokes her nails into Kazuma's belly
>Aqua moving Kazuma's head so that he can only look at Darkness. "She's so thick isn't she? She's put on so much weight, hasn't she?" She asks as she massages Kazuma's middle.
>Megumin unbuckle's Kazuma's belt, "wouldn't want this to go pop, would we?"
>"Ah, I dropped your shield!", Darkness clumsily admits
>"Pick it up!" Kazuma shouts
>Darkness bends over, her full bottom wiggling back and forth.
>Aqua and Megumin both squeezing themselves against Kazuma as he fills out.
>>123526
It's perfect, given Kazuma's tendency to give in to his impulses.
I can imagine it.
>Darkness so much as moves? Her fat tits bounce to signal another inch added to Kazuma's waistline.
>He tries to avoid looking, but by the third upskirt shot...
>POP!
>The buttons on his tunic have already flung off at bullet speed as the pale of his gravid gut continues to grow to a basketball size.
>His poor belt having shred under the same duress.
>Aqua and Megumin are sniggering as their lout of a merchant blows up. Both of them poking and prodding soft tummy flesh.
>"Looking not so svelte, 'Blimpzuma' "
>He tries to tell himself that this would end badly, that his two scheming cohorts would never let him live it down.
>Or worse.
>But Darkness is just so damn sexy that it's worth the risk.
>So he tells himself.
God I wish that were me.
(773 KB, 1009x1427, __darkness_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_asahina_hikage__c865156f16606f4dfffc0dcf697f8a65.jpg)
>>123542
>Darkness comes over
>"Kazuma!" she begins prodding his round, full belly "You've gotten so fat!"
>"He really let himself go." Aqua snickers
>"Call me master" Kazuma just barely enunciates
>"Master, you're blowing up like a fat filled balloon!"
>"Quite the butterball" Megumin
>Darkness inches closer, to examine his belly close up, watching his limbs plumping in real time.
>"Master, you're just growing rounder, and rounder, and rounder!"
>>123522
If femdom seriously is such a problem I'm sure it will get to a point it gets its own thread. Problem solved to be honest

Reason for threads to exist

. Popularity

. Niche subject to obscure to fit in any other thread.

So worse case if it keeps persisting just make a femdom hedom thread or whatever the reverse is.
>>123522
"Big Fruit" Hehehe. Wouldn't I like to be one. (Especially as a cherry) But seriously, I actually WANT more F/M stuff, with both inflated. Alas most people are usually in the camp of only one of them can be inflated, so when I do get commissions, I kind of HAVE to pick between a male or female, I mostly pick the former because of how rare it is compared to the latter.
>>123448
I would love if this person ask for more of this kind of commissions, already got a lot of fetishy comms already, more bloated guys could be good
>>123589
Honestly is kinda more of stuffing than inflation,but I personally don't mind,the dude's fucking hot.
How many of you feel a twinge of jealousy/envy when you see a comic with mass female inflation?
>>123598
Yes.

“Ah damn, that’s such a good shape and piece of art…. but what if it was a dude?”
>>123598
Heck yeah, like every time i see some good inflation art, when females because i want to be the one inflating them and recently start to imagine if it was a man because of the obvious bulge and also the butt.

Damn like even imagine if i was the one in that state, feeling like a giant orb full if air with a giant penis making the big round bulge until the clothes ripped off, those freaking thoughs man
>>123633
get inflated up by miss martian
>>123477
Ok, I believe savvy is too dumb to know what a VPN is, can't a mod just IP ban him?
>>123663
You’ve just made my day
>>123623
Yeah, I feel like if I was there, I get the feeling i’m left out and wish I was the victim.
Actually, I might be in the market to commission a male berry from someone. Put I'm not sure who's open for it. Anyone got recommendations?
(2.7 MB, 1660x2063, busty_milk_filled_imp_boy_moxxie_by_poppersrepumped_dhxi7lk (1).png)
>>123711
Only one who I remember advertising on here was that popperfan person and that coomerpatrol dude? Back in the commissions thread was a thing but no one ever used the damn thing. Coomerpatrol does morphs I believe I don't know if male? But definitely futa and muscle while popper I believe does both? Really like their moxxies they're doing lately! Outside of them maybe burstoid? But I'm not a commission person so I'm sorry for not having more to offer?
(1.1 MB, 3840x2160, Blowhard.jpg)
should be more careful where I lie down
>>123775
This is the good shit anon,you're amazing <3
>>123663
Hello Erin, just curious on the progress so far if it’s no bother of me asking?
>>124075
I humbly thank thee for yee generous act
Hey i'm curious if you have a DA or something like that where you post your arts?
>>124075
(36 KB, 544x416, IMG_3837.webp) (295 KB, 1253x1280, IMG_3610.jpeg)
Shared this suggestion in the last thread, love to see some big inflation art of John Doe. Second pic is some official BBM art by the game creator, MasochistFox
It's nice to know that even on an imageboard as problematic as this one, you folx are so accepting and tolerant of the gay community. 🏳️‍🌈

>>123589
Diversity is our strength. Black lives matter!
(556 KB, 1200x1600, __admiral_and_yamato_kantai_collection_drawn_by_seo_tatsuya__e7eab6ebacb366d11a24490bf548cadd.png) (86 KB, 906x1280, __admiral_and_graf_zeppelin_kantai_collection_drawn_by_seo_tatsuya__6c846f59b60150656946f4daffd8072e.jpg) (267 KB, 1280x906, __admiral_and_yamato_kantai_collection_drawn_by_seo_tatsuya__bc7094171923b46d66bdd6a58ba30ce0.jpg)
>Gosh, Teitoku, you're so short! If only there was a way for me to help you.
>We can you get bigger. Maybe not taller, but certainly bigger.
>>124148
Good thing you're not on the vent thread, they would tear you a new hole with that comment.
>>124158
They'll tear a hole about over anything all things considered. I find it weirdly disturbing that on the inflation board for inflation art,it's one of the most popular threads.
>>124156

Need more Kancolle Shipgirls dirty talking their commanders as they blow them up.
>>124125
This would look great In unclephuncles style seriously think about commissioning them!
>>124148
Lol maybe some aren't but nobody is not not tolerant lol hell I love me a big round chocolate chunk cookie it's just none of us are obsessed about talking about those things. More show not tell and I can't speak for everyone? But I sure feel that way. Although your input is fun and appreciated I hope that's some food for thought next time you come into any kind of space. Negative response doesn't always mean racism! It just means people are having a bad day and or grumpy
>>124234
If I ever get the money to, I’ll make sure to! Thanks for the suggestion!
>>124409
Yo my friend, sorry to ask this out of nowhere but if this is your art. You must be carnatic right? Its just I've been a huge fan of yours for years and always hoped you'd come back with more art/stories. Great to see you're kicking and in the community and great pic!
(1.3 MB, 1205x1236, __bremerton_honolulu_zara_zara_and_honolulu_azur_lane_drawn_by_shinori__a3eb03e848337ee3cd5e926eafa79827.png)
>>124215
>>124438
>It's the super special milk that makes shipgirls taller, stronger, and fitter
>Oh my! He thought it was a weight LOSS drink!
>A drink that causes shipgirls breasts to inflate like a pair of fat filled balloons
>mega melons
>and butter ballooned blimp bottoms too
>you would think that would clue him in to what it might do to him
>You've certainly had some great meals commander, you're really rounded out under our care
>So you wanted to lose weight quickly
>Lose that round, fat filled belly of yours
>and grow big and tall like us
>Bismark, Graf and Prinz must have been grinning ear to ear when they handed you that milkshake
>Our super, duper WEIGHT GAIN shake!
>How embarrassing, blowing up like a fat filled balloon in front of all your shipgirls!
>Considering how quickly he inflated I thought it was all air.
>It's more like a low density fat
>He did lose a pounds though
>Yep, it makes him perfect for beach volleyball
>As the ball!
>The same for the gym
>Our perfect exercise ball
>Our tubby, spherical commander
>We'll have to roll you around the base
>And we'll have to squeeze you with our bodies to fit you through the doorways
>No way this fatty boy blimp can squeeze through on his own
>Just a fat filled balloon surrounded by tall, sexy babes
>You could always lose the weight by exercise
>By flapping your hands!!!
>You look like a butterball trying to fly
>Lets bounce our big boy to bed
>>124436
Yes I am... You must be in one of the report my post channels that I post in then and have seen the same drawing there?

Thanks for the comments. Not many people remember me from the old days so I sort of go under the radar.
(2.8 MB, 3000x3000, DekuSONG_v005a.png)
It’s the Male Inflation thread.
Post males.
>>124527
I'm annoyed at this comment being so dumb, yet also the complete truth at the same time.
(2.1 MB, 245x196, 3dc.gif)
>>124547
If you dislike it then do something about it and punish me! peg and pump me like the good boy bitch i am or something? Please 🥺
(266 KB, 2000x2000, hh.PNG)
>>124555 I should draw him inflated again
>>124654
With every lie he tells makes bigger. >: )
>>124654
I heard of that also before anyone says I'm 99% sure just like how Alice from madness returns is 19 he's in his 20s source is his father mentions his original son was a something I forgot exactly what but it basically translates to old time college scholar so his human son was 20 before dying in this universe not a kid. Just to clear it up as most timelines choose the kid route. Again the puppet is based off and is a adult. Fact check me if I'm wrong but I remember specifically researching it because I watched and I'm not even kidding a comment section go on for 3 days straight day about how fucking old this dude was with schizo arguing it was wild! Lots of idiots telling themselves to fuck a tree and shit god I wish I remember it so I could link it funniest shit I've ever seen!
>>124658
Honestly the tones are very dark and similar to madness returns with a dark souls edge honestly I've even heard it's mechanics are better than dark souls! But play it and judge for yourself! I honestly recommend both as there very good adult oriented takes on these classic stories!
(179 KB, 719x578, Screenshot_2024-09-09-23-51-42-827.jpg) (531 KB, 719x1298, Screenshot_2024-09-09-23-51-25-220.jpg) (133 KB, 416x725, Dragona_Manga_Colorida.jpg) (1.8 MB, 3000x3750, 5380128_407973_skyhawkins_untitled-5380128.f057f758c08e83586495548f29eb0b1d.webp)
So apparently a friend tells me new JoJo manga part 9 I believe has a femboy named Dragona Joestar ( although some argue there trans yet wiki lists them male with hints of crossdressing in the girly fashion portion)

Either way interesting design also of age so um... Fun to be had I guess?
>>124826
>male with hints of crossdressing in the girly fashion

And that's different from the rest of Jojo, how?

Still, you might be cooking with something, anon.
>>125124
Out. Out right now. Get the fuck out. It doesn't matter that you're being semi-normal. You've defined your behavior and we're not putting up with it.
>>125182
hot gilf miles quaritch your voice actor stephen lang
>>125176
That's still gold you should take a stab at him again or maybe another character that interests you
>>125182
my clothes is tights
Thank you for removing most traces of savvy747's stupid bullshit again,mods. We really owe you.
>>125383
that's a cute twink in the leather jacket, i wish he got bigger before he popped
>>125407
The cutest twinks make for the cutest berries.
Bigger can be better, but I think there's something satisfying about bursting at a smaller size.
Like you're such a horny and embarrassed mess that you can't possibly stop yourself from overloading on those feelings and becoming a literal mess.

That and going from cocky and arrogant to mercilessly teased toy to juice splatter in under ten minutes, quick and hard.

I love how messily he splatters on the blonde, too.
Still looking for an artist to commission a huge bonered berry of me. Yes, I know about the art request thread(s) but I have my doubts on if it's ever be done without shilling out dough.
>>125482
I wish I could help with any suggestions,but I've got nothing. I wanna say UnclePhuncle since they did a piece featuring how Sharkbubble looks IRL,but then again those two were already moots prior to it. I would also recommend MacyBlueTwo since they did a piece for someone I forgot the name of,but they just retired.
>>125485
Even then, I doubt they would be able to draw the boner as big as I want it to be.