/inf/

(1.4 MB, 1824x1700, Miss notch Comm.png) (499 KB, 1800x1700, devselreq674.png) (157 KB, 1449x1069, IMG_9ABD90E89B94-1.jpg) (1.5 MB, 2700x2270, image_2024-08-13_225325018.png)
I'm not used to chat boards, so sorry if i get back to anyone slow, or not at all. Anyways, a friend of mine introduced me to a book series awhile back called "hollow fields". They've got a little bit of art of a few of the characters (will leave any and all i can find posted on here), mainly the main character, Lucy Snow, and her "rival" for say, Summer Polanski. Most of which has Lucy being the one inflated, and summer being the one inflating her. There's been a bit of some of the teacher character's, mainly miss notch, a maid, but past that, there's literally nothing. One of the images their aged up, but most they're left their canonical age/appearance, children. I'll spoil the ones where they aren't aged up. Frankly, by making this post I hope to introduce not only more people to the series of books, but get some more art of them as well. There are so many idea's that could be done of this cast of character's. I'd really recommend reading the books, they're damn good. I'd also, recommend getting some art of these character's, really don't want me and my friend being the only one to get occasional art of these character's. I'm already running out of people that do art of character's that young, same as my friend, thus the small amount of art shown here.

and for the person that comes down the line god knows how long, looking for inflation art of an obscure cast of character's, that just so happen to be from hollow fields, you're damn welcome.
>>122413
I'm starting to think we need to report threads which can't hope to reach 400 posts.