/inf/

(5.5 MB, 3913x2160, 2024-07-22 13_03_08-Effects Test Pectis Maxima.mp4 - PotPlayer.png)
I don't really know if it's the same artist that do akemi and beopt but one thing is sure, It's rare to find them, despite their quality I think.

here's what I have, 3 with a slim Candii and the most recent one i have with the aussie girl

https://mab.to/t/ElhRCz10WzI/eu1

Hoping this thread brings us to unite our skills to find all of them.
Only in her slim phase, or also her big girl phase?
Why did you start a new thread?
>>120740
It says there’s a problem with the request
thanks people for your help I never could find that link. Maybe try mega gofile or pixeldrain if dropbox gives you too much s**t
are there any specific videos or actresses you're looking for or just the entire archive?
Seeing this reminds me of how they took all that money for a berry suit and we never saw a video of berry candii. Still working on it? How about some type of content of her as a berry other than a photo from a year ago
all actresses would be great but only breast expansion and I don't mind if it's in 4 or 5 parts
sorry for double posting just tried the dropbox link it works now
>>120748
>>120815
It won't work for long. I'll try to transfer everything to a gofile or bunkrr when i have the time, but it's 30Gb so it's going to take a while
(29 KB, 526x440, That-Would-Be-Great-meme-c2qn.jpg)
that was a good archive with everything until BEcalm hope that works again.

Frankly just send anything related i will sort the videos myself belly and butt-only expansion are not my kink but other people could be interested

And that would be great if we can find the more recent videos that are out after BEcalm on their loyalfans like expansionhotel, wereboobs, underpressure and others.
>>120885
Bottom two links don’t work….
Would love to see the growth gts stuff that kitten owned did. That's slowly becoming lost media.
gts=giantess

Can someone post the newer videos ?
Sucks that both the Dropbox links don't work at all anymore
Going to reup on mab 5gb links easier to dl
Bump
>>123378
Hey man, could you reup the vids please? Only just found the thread, it might be easier to get them up on a bunkrr or mega folder so they don't expire
>>121085
>>121076
Yeah that’s the one vid of hers I never found. If anyone’s got it I’ll upload my collection.
Can someone share?
There where several akemiexpansions videos with actresses I've never seen before. Does anyone have em. One was a blonde who was testing the BE props limits
any chance of reups?
yes if someone share a new video I will reupload but the kemono already have a lot of them